Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

ok no vitriol

just civil justified attacks about his shocking poor play demonstrated across his body of work
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:44 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Right, so you're in the camp that misinterpret a posts so TWIE doesn't have to add anything.

How long should I wait for his reads or you to post a town case? I have been pretty fucking clear and answering all your questions, yet you refuse to answer mine and plug your ears like a child.

I may be stubborn and antagonistic but at least through my dialogues people can see thought processes. Right now, I can't see shit from you other than someone so confident he is right, that he doesn't have to deal with little people.

~Titus
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:45 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

^^^is at Wisdom. Sonic ninjaed me.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:47 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

if you wait for me to post a case about anything you'll wait a lifetime. should know how i do things by now

~Wis
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Bert »

I would have said hey to everyone late last night on mobile, but I want to limit my posts. (@notscience) I feel like playing in the style of current meta is sorta frowned upon by some, but on the other hand maybe it's good to just be who you are and not care what other people think as long as it's not spamming pages upon pages! Think of it as being trendy! Who cares if I get gut reads if I'm the onnly one that cares about them. Maybe they're the ones not up to date and stuck in the old days! That's the alternative.

I also was playing chicken and put my tentative gut scumreads (which do mean something but don't, if you get what I mean) in my first post in a really ambiguous way, putting a tennis player's name at the end to make it confusing (Bautista A GUUUUT)

I don't have a ton of time today to get things in - not that I would accomplish much with lots of time

I went through half the game when deciding whether to replace in.

I thought P2 was scum, and then I realized that's Psyche? Or is his role Psyche, and him not really Psyche?

I legit thought Rune WAS a Cabd alt until halfway. Lol. Anyways, I really really think that Ricastle is scum that's just freaking frustrated that he's being caught for the absolute wrong reasons. That doesn't make a case (or lack thereof) any less convincing. Can't really explain that or what's the difference between town frustration and scum frustration. That's just how it comes across.

Hydrate: Mario
- unlikely to be NKed, seems town in figuring out the game (i dun want to say the dreaded newbtown phrase cos that bites!)

Vote: Ricastle

These are people I don't really want to worry about: Ceph's hydra, Tammy's Hydra. I think those are likely night kills, sort of like an old Fire and Ice game where Wisdom and another perceived threat were widely townread and died for that N1, rather than dying because of scum attempting cross kills.

I also think Singer eventually dies at night regardless of alignment. That is my feeling in this game from how earlier people were describing what they expect from her play (high expectations, or so it seems?).

I'm worried about Metal Sonic (his energy is way high this game), I sort of scumread Random when I was going through this last night (can't remember why), and ok

Bacon and Mario seem town, AFB's replace out is completely null and will depend on their replacement(s)

I dunno about TWIE. He started out with someone joking about WOTCing him or something, and I just can't really get a read on his play.

T-Bone's hydra - response to Wisdom seems genuine but not alignment indicative. I really don't see what anyone did that caused AFB to replace out, tbh. They discussed some about meta-ing certain people like Psyche, etc. Anyway, not sure about that slot.

There has been so much energy expended in this game to stop Wisdom from getting what he wants. I think that's the storyline of the game so far.

Metal, we should talk more. Same with notscience. I think most will use notscience for reading the notscience hydra slot, not Pie because he's harder to read. But I gotta tone it down and not post too much. So conversations tempered? idk.

But yeah it's easier to find peopel suspicious in this game, rather than find people town. Yet everyone's scumhunting.

BAH!
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:52 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

You post cases all the time, you just don't call them cases. You ever answer or explain why Ricastle is scum, then you're posting a case. This whole I don't do cases is just you being an ass.

Answer why TWIE is town, not why my case sucks.

Oh Bert, HI...The Sonic hydra is more than MS.

~Titus
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 1979, Bert wrote:Metal, we should talk more.

<3

what do you want to talk about sweetie~
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 1980, Sonic Boom wrote:Answer why TWIE is town, not why my case sucks.

^^^^^^^^^^^

2nd

~Sonic
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:58 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

How often do you see me answering why Ricastle is scum? I have maybe done that once.

Cases are just distracting and give food to scum to defend themselves. One look at Ricastle's interactions and posts should tell you he is scum without someone having to baby you into it.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

And no, what's important here is that your "case" is complete shit and we are not lynching TWIE over people who are actually scummy. Not why TWIE is town, which he might even not be.

~Wis
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1979, Bert wrote:Hydrate: Mario - unlikely to be NKed, seems town in figuring out the game

no

~Wis
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Titus »

Wisdom, one look tells me he's town and I don't go fish to fill in gaps. If it's so easy, you could say why TWIE is town. You say you don't provide cases because they can be town down. That's all you do is tear people down. You have been quoting posts by Ricastle and saying he's scum, you're just not calling it a case. You haven't disproved shit to the four people on TWIE's wagon.

I am going to keep highlighting that your reads have zero basis, regardless of how accurate they are until you defend them. Mafia is a team game. We don't have your brain.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 1986, Titus wrote:Wisdom, one look tells me he's town and I don't go fish to fill in gaps. If it's so easy, you could say why TWIE is town. You say you don't provide cases because they can be town down. That's all you do is tear people down. You have been quoting posts by Ricastle and saying he's scum, you're just not calling it a case. You haven't disproved shit to the four people on TWIE's wagon.

I am going to keep highlighting that your reads have zero basis, regardless of how accurate they are until you defend them. Mafia is a team game. We don't have your brain.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Bert »

I really just had to post something, otherwise I likely wouldn't post until at least Monday with the thought that I can post something better than this (a little teeny bit better!).

I think my post sorta invites people to scumread me, but that's okay, then I can use that as ammunition to see where I want to fire - I think when cases are directly on me, then I can actually observe more, rather than be a bystander as long as I don't let that bias of *omg he's reading me wrong, he must be scum* out of the way.

the Ricastle "You don't know my meta" defense really pinged. Whether that's legitimate as a reason I don't mind people attacking that validity, but it pinged just the same.

p-edit: Yes Empress but I can't read you :(

p-edit: OK Wis, I really don't know who to hydrate. 6/16 of giving it to scum.

Also, I think Wisdom's point is that TWIE isn't who he sees as most scummiest. That doesn't make him required to justify why TWIE is town. Maybe he's just null, but that doesn't mean he should be lynched. Not that I have a meaningful read on TWIE. Nor do I mean that Wisdom's tunneling is full of meaty great tasty cases. I find him (TWIE) unreadable so far because of the stances so far. Then again maybe that lack of wide yet narrow stances is a reason he has been under the spotlight.

@Sonic
We should talk about why you kept ignoring me when I tried to talk a lot to you when I was strong-reading you as town in 1619 Antihero Redemption cos you had the *i dont give a crap what people think, ima think whatever i want* vibe. So then I eventually got frustrated and voted you out of the game D1 even though I wasn't thrilled about it, because you put the game totally on the backburner. Like what was up with that? Here you are, super engaged and just full throttle, where reads seem somewhat constructed with awareness of the gamestate. Does that make sense?
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 1986, Titus wrote:I am going to keep highlighting that your reads have zero basis, regardless of how accurate they are until you defend them. Mafia is a team game. We don't have your brain.

i do disagree with this statement!

although wisdom's reads are typically less accurate than mine anyway so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 1988, Bert wrote:@Sonic We should talk about why you kept ignoring me when I tried to talk a lot to you when I was strong-reading you as town in 1619 Antihero Redemption cos you had the *i dont give a crap what people think, ima think whatever i want* vibe. So then I eventually got frustrated and voted you out of the game D1 even though I wasn't thrilled about it, because you put the game totally on the backburner. Like what was up with that? Here you are, super engaged and just full throttle, where reads seem somewhat constructed with awareness of the gamestate. Does that make sense?

i dont remember much about antihero redemption anymore!

i just remember that i caught etl on page 10 hohoho!

then pple started to vote me because ? and i OMGUSed thor and then sad things happened and we all know how the game went
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:10 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 1988, Bert wrote:*i dont give a crap what people think, ima think whatever i want* vibe.

is this vibe different from what you're feeling here?
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1988, Bert wrote:p-edit: OK Wis, I really don't know who to hydrate. 6/16 of giving it to scum.

Seiko. They are town and pie is good at reading people.

~Wis
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Bert »

Also before people come in and go "6/16?"

I think that is what the setup is since Fire Ice ratio was 2:2:9. I also read where Bro discussed that it has to be 3:3:11 for safe balance.

And this is 4 more players.

Metal do you have a question(s) for me then? Do you agree with Empress Titus's reads? Why or why not? Also strongest scumread(s) that you would support with the game on the line?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1991, Sonic Boom wrote:
In post 1988, Bert wrote:*i dont give a crap what people think, ima think whatever i want* vibe.

Yeah because you didn't explain diddly in that game. And you gave the most vague one liner answers every time I asked you something. I was the only one town reading you in that game. I've gone through where you wrote Paragraphs explaining each read one by one here. Then I've seen efforts like that old Organic game where you gave heart and soul because that's what it took to have a chance to win that game only to die by PRs

Andcthencthere is that old nachopappa game where I was your scum neighbor, and you justified very little and were the first neighbor lynched.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 1989, Sonic Boom wrote:although wisdom's reads are typically less accurate than mine anyway

you wish

~Wis
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 1993, Bert wrote:Metal do you have a question(s) for me then? Do you agree with Empress Titus's reads? Why or why not? Also strongest scumread(s) that you would support with the game on the line?

are you town?

yes i agree with titus. she is my partner. i luv titus.

my scumreads are TWIE and seiko
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 1994, Bert wrote:
In post 1991, Sonic Boom wrote:

Yeah because you didn't explain diddly in that game. And you gave the most vague one liner answers every time I asked you something. I was the only one town reading you in that game. I've gone through where you wrote Paragraphs explaining each read one by one here. Then I've seen efforts like that old Organic game where you gave heart and soul because that's what it took to have a chance to win that game only to die by PRs

Andcthencthere is that old nachopappa game where I was your scum neighbor, and you justified very little and were the first neighbor lynched.

did you see the part where certain people (seiko and ceph/cheet) were bitching about how i was not explaining diddly early game?

and i have grew older and wiser ^_^ (and i have a hydra partner so i have to be responsible for them too!)

i will policy lynch you in any game that you become my neighbor! 3/3 times! :evil:
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 1995, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 1989, Sonic Boom wrote:although wisdom's reads are typically less accurate than mine anyway

you wish

~Wis

i can prove it

when i need to
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:28 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 1995, Bacon and Egg wrote:

you wish

~Wis

like, i mean, you may have won the argument vs Titus

but

you cant beat me

you know it

lol

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”