EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:39 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

Ok, so I didn't really like him asking me to "address" RC's case on UT. It felt like a busy-noise request that he could use for fuel. It's a faulty request, as I'm sure you understand, since I'm not UT. Then trying to pick apart your logic to make you drop your townread on Tammy is sketch as fuck. Read what I just said about it.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:40 am

In post 924, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 922, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:yeah except it was MS making the argument, to which you said it was inappropriate because it requires one to make assumptions about Glork/MS slot, which is not necessary for MS, since it's his damn slot.

i think he was responding to frogger?

who took the idea from you.
Art is cool.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I obviously misspoke when I mentioned "Tammy-scum" and "Glork-scum" when talking to frogger. Do you have a point here?

I was talking to frogger, not Sonic. Also, although if you want to make the argument that frogger was originally responding to Sonic, which somehow made me responding to Sonic as (which is convoluted but whatever), I'm also having the conversation while keeping in mind that RC has previously voiced the "why would Tammy-scum vote Glork" justification to townread Tammy.

I refuse to believe you think
The point being, is that there are reasonable hypotheses for Tammy-scum AND Tammy-town to attack Glork-scum AND Glork-town, and suggesting that one scenario is more likely than the others requires making assumptions about how Tammy and Glork play in the particular circumstances of this game. I don't think that question is useful for discerning alignment.

is confusing.

It's pretty clear. The question can't imply Tammy's alignment.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Marquis »

Votecount...
Spoiler: ...remains unchanged from previous.
In post 851, Marquis wrote:

(expired on 2015-06-27 20:30:00)

(Sat Jun 27 @ 8:30:00 PM EST)

VOTECOUNT 2.12
  • (1)
    Tammy
    Fro99er
    (0)
    ChaosOmega

(0)
    Fro99er

(0)
    Metal Sonic

(0)
    Green Crayons

(0)
    KayP

(0)
    SleepyKrew

(0)
    lalaladucks

(0)
    RedCoyote

(3)
    Not_Mafia
    Green Crayons, KayP, Metal Sonic
    (L-3)

(1)
    EspeciallyTheLies
    RedCoyote

(6)
    (NOT VOTING)
    SleepyKrew, Not_Mafia, ChaosOmega, EspeciallyTheLies, lalaladucks, Tammy

With
    alive
    , it takes
    votes
    to lynch.

Awaiting prod response from: N/A
link in bio
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

btw i am lazy to explain my townread on GC, i am going to call it 'gut'

hope someone can translate
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:41 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 925, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Ok, so I didn't really like him asking me to "address" RC's case on UT. It felt like a busy-noise request that he could use for fuel. It's a faulty request, as I'm sure you understand, since I'm not UT. Then trying to pick apart your logic to make you drop your townread on Tammy is sketch as fuck. Read what I just said about it.

i see.

have you interacted with RC yet?
oopsies! haha!

Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 925, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Ok, so I didn't really like him asking me to "address" RC's case on UT. It felt like a busy-noise request that he could use for fuel. It's a faulty request, as I'm sure you understand, since I'm not UT.

Tammy certainly had a perfectly fine time addressing the case on Bella. I was and remain skeptical, but it's not some impossible feat. You refusing to respond to RC's case is more suspicious than whatever response you could've come up with.

Then trying to pick apart your logic to make you drop your townread on Tammy is sketch as fuck. Read what I just said about it.

Also lol this is literally the point of mafia: get other people to agree with your scum reads?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

oh? you are scumreading Tammy?
oopsies! haha!

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:45 am

In post 927, Green Crayons wrote:
I obviously misspoke when I mentioned "Tammy-scum" and "Glork-scum" when talking to frogger. Do you have a point here?

What? I asked you to clarify because I didn't understand the statement. No it is not "obviously", obviously, as I was confused and asked about it, and then you go "I dunno why you're asking about this thing I mistyped but didn't say I mistyped". So I respond by showing you what confused me, and then you ask me "Do you have a point?"

:facepalm:

I was talking to frogger, not Sonic. Also, although if you want to make the argument that frogger was originally responding to Sonic, which somehow made me responding to Sonic as (which is convoluted but whatever), I'm also having the conversation while keeping in mind that RC has previously voiced the "why would Tammy-scum vote Glork" justification to townread Tammy.

The initial argument for townreading Tammy this way was made by MS, correct. Fro99er asked some questions about it. You proceed to tear it apart while forgetting where it came from. It's not convoluted.
It's fuckin weird that you are creeped out by someone townreading someone else.

I refuse to believe you think
The point being, is that there are reasonable hypotheses for Tammy-scum AND Tammy-town to attack Glork-scum AND Glork-town, and suggesting that one scenario is more likely than the others requires making assumptions about how Tammy and Glork play in the particular circumstances of this game. I don't think that question is useful for discerning alignment.

is confusing.

It's pretty clear. The question can't imply Tammy's alignment.

The only way to figure out a logic puzzle is to consider the possibilities, in this case being her alignment. The question goes, "If Tammy Town, then ...." and "If Tammy Scum, then..."

For you to then go, "No you can't do that," is silly. So yeah. You're intentionally making it confusing, and the only purpose I can see for it is that you are skeeved that a town core is forming.

VOTE: GC
Art is cool.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Bella/Tammy is one of the only two people I have voted today.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:46 am

Post by Green Crayons »

omg RC might've been right
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:46 am

In post 929, Metal Sonic wrote:btw i am lazy to explain my townread on GC, i am going to call it 'gut'

hope someone can translate

it is bad.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:47 am

In post 935, Green Crayons wrote:omg RC might've been right

:lol:

go ahead then. lynch me and see what happens. you'll go tomorrow. i have no problem with that.
Art is cool.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Do you see my vote changing?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:48 am

Post by Green Crayons »

NM is the best vote for today.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:48 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

ok

@ETL i disagree with your GC scumread but I will let you push because I think it is a beneficial action.

@ GC I see. Can you remind me why your vote is no longer on Tammy? What made you unvote?

24 + 5 hours left. so we will have to consolidate real quick. preferably within 12 hours. no lynch is unacceptable. just a public service announcement
oopsies! haha!

Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Green Crayons »

and

"It's fuckin weird that you are creeped out by someone townreading someone else."

just lol

"It's fuckin weird that you are arguing that <basis to townread Tammy> is not alignment indicative when you are scumreading Tammy."
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:49 am

In post 930, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 925, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Ok, so I didn't really like him asking me to "address" RC's case on UT. It felt like a busy-noise request that he could use for fuel. It's a faulty request, as I'm sure you understand, since I'm not UT. Then trying to pick apart your logic to make you drop your townread on Tammy is sketch as fuck. Read what I just said about it.

i see.

have you interacted with RC yet?

minimally. he was only around for a hot minute, in which i tried to get a feel for his conviction on the case and whether it was confbias or scum. i did not leave the interaction feeling any better about him.
Art is cool.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:50 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

ok guys. its almost 3 am here.

i will revise tomorrow with the newer pages and input. thanks for the chat ETL and GC (and frogger)
oopsies! haha!

Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 940, Metal Sonic wrote:@ GC I see. Can you remind me why your vote is no longer on Tammy? What made you unvote?

Bulge's repeated lurkerdodge posting, kept looking like a good idea because of the stupid number of replacements.

I think Bulge/NM remains the best lynch because I'm pretty sure RC is scum if NM is scum, and I think the folks who pushed for a Bulge lynch earlier today (yes, before I restarted the push, so not including me) are likely town if Bulge ends up town.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:51 am

In post 941, Green Crayons wrote:and

"It's fuckin weird that you are creeped out by someone townreading someone else."

just lol

"It's fuckin weird that you are arguing that <basis to townread Tammy> is not alignment indicative when you are scumreading Tammy."

Ok.

So she is your one and only scum read?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:52 am

In post 939, Green Crayons wrote:NM is the best vote for today.

So.... "lynch the lurker b/c wtflol?"
Art is cool.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:53 am

Post by Green Crayons »

So.... do you have a point?
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:53 am

I do not believe that is our only option. I believe we can lynch scum today.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:54 am

Your attitude is irritating me. I'm gonna take a break. I'll be back in a few hours and hopefully MS will be around again at that time.
Art is cool.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”