Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

I am fine with voting Espy, they were pinging my gut and iirc pie didn't like them.

I won't be voting Wisdom, AP, You, Psyche

Probably won't be voting singer.

pedit-

Psyche is the true hero gotham deserves.
notscience + pieguyn
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Bert »

Spoiler: @psy KEEE
In post 2947, Psyche wrote:i'm not sure if esp is scum
there are a number of reasons to think he's town

My confidence in you just got shot. whoooooooosh
Everyone knows you're waffling, Sir Waffles! waffling is contagious!
what are the reasons to think he's town?
first you had trouble finding reasons, and then you found some now! AHHHH!
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

I really want to get a better read on Cait but I'm giving them space to catch up.

I thikn MM is newbtown.
notscience + pieguyn
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Psyche »

these include:

his rhetoric regarding ricastle sounds too confident from someone who's scum and knows ricastle is town
of course, this is multiball, so he doesn't

a few posts that send off town gutreads, though i feel like even those were manufactured to do so

finally, not
quite
unconvincing evidence of hydras collaborating on reads but not on self-presentation per se
You can't step in the same river twice.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Psyche »

i think refusing to realistically assess how you might be wrong is usually immature and antitown
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

I didn't like wisdom at first because his defense of us felt very watered down and weak in comparison to Mod Error, him vs me re grey

But as the game progressed I started to see more of that wisdom so I think he's town

You is gut
Because I want to buddy you so I can get you on my side as well and never let titus lynch me

AP is trusting pie and I was gutleaning that way too

Psyche is pie and the jessica replace out
notscience + pieguyn
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Bert »

Spoiler: notty
In post 2951, Seiko x Naomi wrote:I am fine with voting Espy, they were pinging my gut and iirc pie didn't like them.

I won't be voting Wisdom, AP, You, Psyche

Probably won't be voting singer.

pedit-

Psyche is the true hero gotham deserves.

yeah espy pings. almost in a Falcon/Nacho hydra in 1547 Wicked back in the day way
it has those feels

i guess ill tell wis that sometimes he gotta make a deal with the devil (hydrate potential scumz) to get esp lynched. btw ur deal still sucks notty, plain and simple as eating gogurt in a restaurant.

I agree on Mario newbtown thats totally lost in the fray, although if he would stop freakin avoiding this game like the plague, that would be really nice.
singer i am very torn about. if she ever gets fully caught up, *insert here*. I feel like ive been saying that forever though, so... but yeah so far not living up to the hype in this game at all. maybe saying that will actually encourage her if town

i would be all for wisdom living, but seriously this is multiball so how can you be sure about reads here. well, thats more of a question to myself, buti really dont know what the hell im doing in multiball. everyone looks like theyre scumhunting with the lynchbaiting people as an exception.
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Oh also Generic

Again its gut but SUE ME

pedit-

Spoiler: bert
What is it about AP you don't like?
notscience + pieguyn
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 2940, AngryPidgeon wrote:Also doctor Jailkeeper rolestopper maybe more

how did he stop two kills with these?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Bert »

In post 2956, Seiko x Naomi wrote:AP is trusting pie and I was gutleaning that way too

Psyche is pie and the jessica replace out

BUT important part is, is Pie even keeping up with this game to update the AP read? Like I feel if she were really here, she would defend her reads a little, the ones that might be goners if she doesnt defend em

Marquis/Katarina replace out is totally null, i think they just got overwhelmed by all the pages, plus busy irl.
psyche seems town gut wise for the last few posts. the contrarian part of my brain (not the gut part) is like, woah Psyche is parroting what people are saying about Esp! But I won't go there.

early game i leaned scum. i think his play on the surface so far deserves a lean scum read if i totally didnt know who he was. after all i scumread him when i replaced in until i realized who he was. then it became EHHH not sure.
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Spoiler: Bert
No because shes peeved at something. That was one of her strongest reads and I trust her so.

Also I know, everyone's told me that, but I'm going to stick with it. If psyche actually looks scummy I'll be willing to reconsider, but if he looks townie?
notscience + pieguyn
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Bert »

i dunno about AP. early game pinged with overreactions (in a really showy way), but so far i cant read him tbh. i tend to read subtle aggression (over the top a little bit) like their style as scummy, even if i shouldnt. sorta a natural response. then the slot replaced out, so then i didnt get to see them post much when i entered the game.

i dont get why he should be hydrated.

it's more like, i dont know that he has done enough to warrant being hydrated. but then again people wanted dsinger and you hydrated, so... im missing something probably (which is very likely)

i like how he wanted to push esp because i am wearing esp-is-scum-tinted-glasses, but that's about it

tl;dr like why big bird of all people

has pie given a reason why AP is town?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Bert »

K. How about Empress Titus and metal's play? Like, I'm p sure Sonic and Mario ( or someone else) have had scumreads on you all game long. That slot makes me very paranoid.

I'm really torn about Metal. He is being so aggressive but then dances around things SO frekaing much. it's almoost like he doesn't want to get TOO close for comfort when talking about things with people.

Dont really mind Titus's play, and this is actually the first time (outside of our 2013 past games, where i have played with her in the past) I'm not thinking Titus is being scummy. I don't know how I should feel about that tbh.
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Looking back she mentioned their reads are lining up with each other's a ton

Thats what i see based off a skim but when I talked to her over night (granted shes also way behind because she is pissed) but I personally dont really disagree with the read

Like I used to feel similarly where that type of style used to trip me up like you can ask him how much I used to scumread him but im trying to be good

pedit- Pie said when I spoke wit hher that she was scumreading both of them individually based on where she had read up to. I think they're scummy as fuck and I don't think town-them would be THIS BAD.
notscience + pieguyn
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Psyche »

spoilers make it harder to skim isos guys
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Bert »

OK, glad to think im not the only one thinking that about metal sonic. when i replaced in i was like holy goggles of mars i wanna lynch metal so badly, obv scum. even in my opening post upon replacing in. not relaly drinking Wisdom's kool aid about that slot.

yeah metal's style is really cutesie im so cute kinda, he fools people with that and inside i dont see much he's doing. titus is doing the heavylifting. im sorry she is pissed though. :(

i dunno, part of the reason i will admit i voted TWIE, is because I really am curious whether yesterday's top counterwagon/wagon was on town or scum. and i just dont wanna see him later in the game.

wisdom's suggestion to hydrate TWIE was interesting, but risky. at this stage, i dont really trust anyone wholeheartedly, so the tough thing about hydrates is i willl ALWAYS feel uncomfortable about giving it to anyone. making a mistake is multiplied twice because scum can give it to scumbuddies and not have to fess up about who they give it to.

p-edit: too bad, hun, this convos is between notty and me. u dont want to click a page and load a ton of nonsensical walls, so this is the best i can do <3
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Bert »

you know what, Psyche! It's not like you're going to read the game at any point. I know better than that! I will cherish all the one-liners you grace my presence with. <333333

Spoiler: notscience
In post 2958, Seiko x Naomi wrote:Oh also Generic

i think he looks fine (gut lean town), but i wouldnt say im sure about him at all or feeling comfortable, but nothing about his play has blown me away. that's a read that i dont trust myself on and would appreciate all the help in the world to do my work for me (evil laughs!). hes a guy that has rarely been caught (outside jailkeeping etc) on this site in past games

as for the vocal people in this game - i think ceph's hydra is scumreading generic (and claims to have been right in an old game, so that's interesting as Generic is hard to catch), while Wisdom insists on generic town. so there's that.

i dont think hes paying too much attention to this game regardless of alignment, based on some things he has said. probably relaly busy. i was really surprised to see him in this game as i didnt think he was still playing mafia here. it makes sense though to choose this game if youre coming back, because i think generic taught mara a lot about mafia so there's lots of mutual respect there.

i was wayyyyyyy wrong about him in an old game i was in (2013 again), when i thought he melted down and it turns out he was scum faking that. so i learned to never look at melt downs as town ever again.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Psyche »

i do skim isos
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Bert »

ok i think notscience is probably town. psyche too (maybe). and yeah i should have asked notscience before he left what he thinks of HH and sneaky cheeky Cephrir!. alas friends tis too late

VOTE: Espy

Psyche why are you hydrating AP? Also, it's kind of interesting that AP has Espy as scum (as of end of D1) but hasn't pursued them (or interacted in ways that look like figuring them out) this day phase, instead opting for Mario for now.

In post 2445, AngryPidgeon wrote:Really? I thought Ceph and Bacon and me were all about Espsy lynching. I cant remember anyone saying they are town except maybe Sonic Boom,

In post 2428, AngryPidgeon wrote:FTR, I expect Ricastle to flip town but I'm going to be voting him in all probability.

How on earth Espsy-thing survived Today is a mystery.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:02 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Psyche replaces p2
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:32 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I mean it's pretty clear that Seiko is softing a night action on me that makes me likely town. So. Also it's obvious that I wasn't given an ability last night so there is no risk of wasting a Hydra on me. Get your heads in the game dummies.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

I fail to see what action can do that and stop two kills, unless they're claiming hider on you in which case they should say so because a conftown on you would be huge.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Bert »

I actually had a moment after Notscience said AP is a top townread, where I thought AP maybe got a gift from Seiko and used it on Espy.

But then I checked and saw a post from this day phase where AP states he would consider a vote on espy after a pending/future vote count, so that theory was debunked

In post 2326, AngryPidgeon wrote:Fun fact: I actually wondered if Homunculus/TWIE/Wisdom was a scumteam somewhere around a few hours after I replaced. I actually felt a fairly strong moment of clarity about it, but I'm not really certain of it at all, lol.

I like reading conspiracy theories. This wouldn't actually surprise me.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Generic »

In post 2958, Seiko x Naomi wrote:Oh also Generic

Again its gut but SUE ME

pedit-

What is it about AP you don't like?

Where did I say I didn't like AP?
"In mafia, I've learned to always be wary of yes men. It's also a good idea to always be wary of Generic, because you never know what he's going to try to do."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”