Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 129, Plum wrote:
In post 65, Quaroath wrote:Sal, I really don't like the content (or lack thereof) for your posts.... 29 has you making excuses for a pretty useless post. I doubt that you'd get modkilled just for saying it was a serious vote that demands pressure. That's just a weak excuse. Mind you I have zero clue about your meta, but it's hard to imagine saying a vote is serious as being modkillable.

So confused. So many other more useless posts here. Taking the Salamance explanation way more seriously than it was intended (???). Anyway, Quaroath, why didn't you vote Salamance in post 65? The whole post feels a little weird to me, to be honest. It's worded like a case, really, inasmuch as it's dissecting multiple posts from Salamance to demonstrate scumminess, with questions more rhetorical than inquisitive. But it tries to avoid
being
a case - no vote on Salamance, no strong suggestion that the anomalies discussed are scummy per se . . . it's odd. It's definitely content in a bulk seen little to that point in the game, but to what end? Also, while I'm here:

In post 92, Quaroath wrote:
In post 80, vezokpiraka wrote:I don't want to vote rc right now.

Who DO you want to vote? It seems like you don't want to participate at all.

Weird to ask someone who's still on his RVS vote this while you're still voting your RVS vote and no instances of you using the term "scum" yourself in your whole ISO. Like, yes, Vezok has contributed less content, I guess, but . . . not really like this.

Yeah I get this Plum, so it's a good question on both parts. Frankly, I wasn't sure where I'd go with Sal and I didn't feel it was worth shepherding around votes at the time. I had questions, and I didn't think about it. Shitty answer I know, but hey there it is.

As far as vez... I asked vez because his only comment at that time was that he didn't want to vote RC. Like.. really.. you feel you need to SAY you don't want to vote someone? What's the point of that? It's just wasted space and fluff posting. If vez has posted literally ANYTHING that wasn't "Don't feel like voting for (playername) I'd have not asked the question. He was very inactive in the game and barely had any non pure fluff content. This is bascially the same state he's in now. He's a wagon sheep and distraction.

Hey, RC mentions this too! (Plums post I mean)

Those last two are prime grade PEACH quality.:

In post 241, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 240, RedCoyote wrote:vez, can't find a wagon that suits you?

Sk is the wagon I want. Plum was a wagon that formed grew and I plum is also a scumread..

In post 243, vezokpiraka wrote:Yeah I brainfarted.

What I mean is that Plum is y second scum read and when I saw the wagon on her grow and the one SK do nothing I decided to switch.

This makes no sense to me. You are moving from one wagon that just broke down on a scum read to your other scum read (okay I get that part) without saying why - all game - why they are your scumreads? Are you just tunneling these two?

I don't feel like an SK wagon is getting far right now, just a general vibe I think the thread supports. If Plum is a scum read, why aren't you trying to revive the wagon there? Ya know... make a case for your belief and try to get people to vote for your suspect. Cause your' doing really poorly at that right now.

In post 118, vezokpiraka wrote:
vote sk

This and plum is where I want to push for today.

In your second post of the game, you said they were a team. Why do you care who goes first, if that's true?

All you are doing is wagon hopping, or storing your vote on a target that isn't a viable wagon at the moment. Why are you hiding?

If you have this great read on SK, share it cause... unless you do I don't think it's going anywhere right now and if you are town you are just wasting valuable time. If you are scum, you are trying to wait out the day without making waves.

VOTE: vezok
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Q is... town!

I'm not ready to say the same thing about Plum yet, but I do know I am glad I unvoted her and look forward to further contributions.
Master Zik
Master Zik
Goon
Master Zik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Master Zik »

In post 203, RedCoyote wrote:Zik, why have you not mentioned Kinetic once in your ISO?

Ah yes, I forgot all about him. Those vile scum tactics, removing my memory and all that...

Kinetic is also a scumread of mine. I believe that he's a partner with RedCoyote.

This post was the trigger:

In post 128, Kinetic wrote:I do not believe RC is worth 4 votes right now. Well, I don't believe he deserves more right now. I don't think he's as scummy as the vote count indicates.

With that being said, I'm having trouble really connecting with this game out of the gate. I think I'm going to re-read everything this weekend, and see if a full read gets some of the juices flowing. I agree with the comments that state my play has been suboptimal so far. I don't like that being the case.

My current theory is that RedCoyote is distancing from Kinetic by calling him out for his lack of content. Which is an ironic course of action. Additionally, RedCoyote's manner of doing so sounds convoluted and fake.

This is my take on the matter.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by Plum »

Okay look calling the scumteam is a thing that doesn't exist at this stage in the game, have a nice day.

Also what the actual fuck.

I mean, your theory is that RC is not only happily bussing Kinetic when he could probably have stayed on me or voted you or Juls and have Vi follow him there, but that he actively
asked you
why you hadn't mentioned his scumbuddy Kinetic once.
Master Zik
Master Zik
Goon
Master Zik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by Master Zik »

In post 253, Plum wrote:Okay look calling the scumteam is a thing that doesn't exist at this stage in the game, have a nice day.

I'm not calling the scumteam. I'm calling
two
members of the scumteam.

I'm pretty sure this is not considered bussing. Kinetic is at no threat of being lynched, and, as I suspect, not for a while longer.

I indeed forgot to mention Kinetic in my earlier post. I made a mental note, but it slipped my mind. It was supposed to be after my RedCoyote read.

He asked
everyone
about Kinetic. He also specifically called me out, because I was one of players voting him. Nothing out of the ordinary.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Votecount 1.8Albert B. Rampage - 2 (SleepyKrew, LLD)
Jazzmyn - 1 (ABR)
Juls
Kinetic - 4 (Plum, RedCoyote, Vi, Salamence20)
Lady Lambdadelta
Master Zik
Plum - 1 (Juls)
Quaroath
RedCoyote - 1 (Master Zik)
Salamence20
SleepyKrew - 1 (vezok)
vezokpiraka - 2 (Kinetic, Quaroath)
Vi - 1 (Jazzmyn)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is (expired on 2015-07-06 12:00:00)
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

As I was looking at Kinetic's posts, I initially thought that his posts saying that he didn't know what to do because he had not been around for a long time might have been legit but then I looked him up on the site and found that he had, in fact, been in another game quite recently (that started a few weeks before this one), and in that game it seems that he played much differently than he has done in this game. In that game, he was active, involved, confident, aggressive, and even bigging up his reputation as an old-timer, while in this game, he seems to be trying to portray himself as weak, shy, and uncertain.

That doesn't make sense to me.

Regards,
Jazz
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:20 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

@Q: Because I have a stronger scum read on SK. That's why I want him dead first.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:10 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Im not answering those questions
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:56 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Zik 252 wrote:Kinetic is also a scumread of mine. I believe that he's a partner with RedCoyote.

This post was the trigger

Seems rather unsubtle, wouldn't you say?

In post 252, Master Zik wrote:Additionally, RedCoyote's manner of doing so sounds convoluted and fake.

Alright, Zik, I've given you enough time to mess about. It's time to rein you in. These are just buzzwords. Again, I ask you to expand. I have no intention of leaving the Kinetic wagon for the forseeable future. Response?

Zik 254 wrote:Kinetic is at no threat of being lynched, and, as I suspect, not for a while longer.

The leading wagon has no threat of being lynched? He's at L-3 and at least a couple of other players have noted suspicion.

Zik 254 wrote:He also specifically called me out, because I was one of players voting him.

How convenient that you forgot to tell us about your mental note after I pointed it out. I called you out not because you were voting me, as you claim, but because your vote on me was due to "fluff". It stands to reason that that would be your
prima facie
observation of Kinetic's play. I found it peculiar that he was omitted given that you had such a negative reaction toward my "fluff", so much so that you're still lugging around a page 3 vote.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:31 am

Post by Vi »

Quaroath 250 wrote:Those last two are prime grade PEACH quality.:
I'm not sure if you're lacking your posts with fruit jokes. If you're not, please do. :D
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:33 am

Post by Vi »

In post 260, Vi wrote:
Quaroath 250 wrote:Those last two are prime grade PEACH quality.:
I'm not sure if you're
lacing
your posts with fruit jokes. If you're not, please do. :D
EBWOP
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I dont think RC is a busser type.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Salamence20 »

If I could read SK with any certainty, I would probably dead with him/Vez
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Kinetic »

I'm sorry guys. I've just PMed Untrod as well. I have to replace out. I really wish I didn't have to. Personal issues. :(
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Jazzmyn »

I have gone through the thread and everyone's ISOs, so my reads are developing. At this point, several are in the neutral category, of course, but a few are scum-leaning and a couple are town-leaning.

On the scum side, I have Kinetic. On the town side, I have Lady.

On the leaning scum quadrant, I have Salamence. His push on RedCoyote seemed weak and somewhat contrived to me. He eventually fessed up to being mistaken when he repeatedly called RedCoyote a liar, but still kept his vote on RedCoyote anyway. His appeals to emotion made me cringe, too. I thought his posts 133 and 163 were weaksauce. Then, in post 185, he said he didn't like Juls, vezo, and RedCoyote following Vi, but then in 246, he followed himself.

I have Albert, vezo and Plum also as leaning scum. These are more gut-based, or based on less than solid reads, but there they are.

I have everyone else as essentially neutral at this point, but I didn't like RedCoyote's appeals to emotion any more than I liked Salamence's, and Vi makes me suspicious for reasons that I cannot articulate.

I see that Kinetic is currently at L-2 and is being replaced in any event, so I suppose it would be cruel to vote him at this time.

Regards,
Jazz
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

My advice to all players is to wait and see what Kinetic's replacement can offer before continuing down this path, but not to let up pressure. Some of Kinetic's play can be attributed to personal distractions, but that doesn't mean his replacement gets a free ride. See that way too often.

I'd be voting him myself for pressure right now if he wasn't already at L-2. I don't think L-1 is going to help us. Besides, I'm putting pressure elsewhere (or trying :()
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Whatever Jazz
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:22 am

Post by Vi »

In post 265, Jazzmyn wrote:I have gone through the thread and everyone's ISOs, so my reads are developing. At this point, several are in the neutral category, of course, but a few are scum-leaning and a couple are town-leaning.
That's a lot of Town-leaning reads you've got there.
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

In post 268, Vi wrote:That's a lot of Town-leaning reads you've got there.

You're joking, right?

Regards,
Jazz
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 269, Jazzmyn wrote:
In post 268, Vi wrote:That's a lot of Town-leaning reads you've got there.
You're joking, right?

Regards,
Jazz
It's more aligned with sarcasm.

I'll say it more plainly. That's not a very difficult post for scum to make.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Vezo

Sigh
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

zakk replaces Kinetic
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

In post 270, Vi wrote:It's more aligned with sarcasm.

It wasn't an easy one for town to make, given that it took me several hours of combined reading and thinking to make it.

If we are to gauge posts on the basis of "not very difficult for scum to make", that would include every post in the thread so far, including all of your own.

Regards,
Jazz
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 273, Jazzmyn wrote:
In post 270, Vi wrote:It's more aligned with sarcasm.

It wasn't an easy one for town to make, given that it took me several hours of combined reading and thinking to make it.

If we are to gauge posts on the basis of "not very difficult for scum to make", that would include every post in the thread so far, including all of your own.

Regards,
Jazz
Scum can take several hours to read and think about a post, and ultimately come up with one that says "basically everyone is scummy". 273 is the second post where you have said essentially that.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”