Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3475 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:27 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Summarizing;

-Implying things and painting narratives instead of being clear about things.
-Deliberately ignoring the context so she can push such implications.
-Not making any attempts to clear off her "misunderstandings", but instead treating them as facts and continuing pushing things based on them.
-Being a hypocrite about various things; supporting Titus's view of me-TWIE yet voting her when the opportunity arises. Interjecting into my questioning of ZZZX yet accusing me of interjecting into hers.
-Trying to personally attack me and call me names so that she can play off people disliking me so that they won't listen to what I have to say.
-Avoiding hydrating herself in D1 until she got called out on it, only to then hydrate Seiko, someone her scumreads wanted hydrated.
-Having a level of play that is nowhere near as what you would expect from someone nominated for paragon. Has pushed nothing original, she is not a voice in the thread, she is not trying to get her scumreads lynched, she is not trying to get people to agree with her, she is not trying to do anything. All she is doing is asking random questions with little to no point, often to imply things about people so she can manipulate.

and more that I can't think of right now.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3476 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Cephrir »

It's REALLY GOOD distancing
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3477 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 3471, AngryPidgeon wrote:but tunneling Singer for her prod-dodgy posts

Because you know, singer saying that makes it true, despite me having explained one thousand things that make singer scum. It's gotta be her prod dodgy posts.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3478 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 3471, AngryPidgeon wrote:I'm loosely thinking Egg/Singer/Sonic might be a team

Weren't you just supporting singer is town? That's the impression I got. How do you put her in a scumteam now?

And if that's the case why don't you help me "bus" her?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3479 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:31 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I realize that the case on Singer has evolved beyond her prod-dodgy posts but it definitely originated there and I thought the explanation behind why those posts were scummy is rather egregious. Espsy made an argument that I felt was fairly accurate along these lines and I thought the response to it left a lot to be desired.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3480 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:33 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

You are acting as if my case on her is just that. That was just a place to begin.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3481 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:33 am

Post by Generic »

In post 3448, Bert wrote:Order #374988 was successfully placed.
Seiko, Generic, Wisdom, Psyche, AP, Oversoul, Cait, Espy (it's ESPY’s, get it???!?! HAHAHAHAHA HA. HA. HA.), ZZZX, Sonic, HH, TWIE, Singer, Mario, Random

I'm now your second strongest townread?

Since when?
"In mafia, I've learned to always be wary of yes men. It's also a good idea to always be wary of Generic, because you never know what he's going to try to do."
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3482 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:36 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3480, Bacon and Egg wrote:You are acting as if my case on her is just that. That was just a place to begin.

In post 3479, AngryPidgeon wrote:
I realize that the case on Singer has evolved beyond her prod-dodgy posts
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #3483 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:38 am

Post by Bert »

Gut read. it's not a strong read, but better than my other reads if i take out paranoia. I find more things to worry about for the players after you on the list.

also i didnt excuse the ricastle lynch. i said the cost wasnt as bad as it could have been
its true that because no one died during the night, it wasnt 1+2 deaths (1 because of majority lynch, 2 where only scum had a say in it) equal 14 people alive

instead it was 16 people alive (1 dead because of majority lynch)

bacon that is why i started ending every post with "if that seems scummy" because ceph, singersongwriter and big bird all called that post out as awkward/scummy
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3484 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:38 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 3471, AngryPidgeon wrote:Bacon's push there is really what gets me; I get that Wisdom is like Nero Cain on steroids, but tunneling Singer for her prod-dodgy posts is really just beyond what I can accept from such a mindset by a little bit.

That's not what you're saying here. You are saying that my push on her is for her prod-dodgy posts.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3485 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Which coincidentally is what singer is saying my push is about. Meaning you are trying to diminish the value of my push just like singer is trying to do.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3486 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:40 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

AP have you seen my scumgame?
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3487 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:41 am

Post by Espsyoncheage »

In post 3467, T-Bone wrote:
In post 3461, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3456, Espsyoncheage wrote:You are defending TWIE though? I agree with you asking you why TWIE is town is pretty pointless. But you are right she is trying to imply a connection between the both of you here.

:roll: , you literally just did one post ago by saying that his defense of TWIE is weird at best and "scummy" at worst. Come the fuck on. And don't berate me over putting scummy in quotes there when it was heavily implied in your post.

This goes back to my comment that the thing I think she has to do is start clarifying her reads. I think she sees Wisdom/Twin as a team but I just don't know for sure to say that because I feel she's being really coy about her reads and that does need to stop.

Also hydra slipping cause I'm mobile woolop

In post 3469, T-Bone wrote:
In post 3465, Sonic Boom wrote:@Espy, Singer is doing that thing where scum direct conversation and play "peacemaker" while encouraging the conflict. She was doing that to me and Wisdom. She was encouraging me to keep pushing on TWIE but providing no substance to her support of me. Now, she's voting me while pushing the same platitudes. Look at Gundam Seed for a textbook example of peacemaker scum and you should see the play style from Singer is similar but with fewer posts.

@Wisdom, Just stop posting. Join us on vla. No one can bitch about us over posting if we are not here. Also, you're seeing vague "no scum motivation" from Espy BTW. Isn't it annoying? It's just a rephrase of too scummy to be scum.

I can see this thought. What is your perspective on the things we were just talking about?

In post 3470, T-Bone wrote:
In post 3468, Bacon and Egg wrote:Exactly. Now you're getting it. She is implying reads and connections instead of being clear about them because her goal is manipulation.

Okay I see where you are coming from.

All mine.
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
You're such a lame duck wgurts -Bone
And we lied. We're actually Old and Ugly –Aneninen
Speak for yourself Aneninen -wgeurts
Whatever my show now -Bone
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3488 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

TWIE why are you not voting singer despite posts like ?
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3489 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:43 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

because i really have to dodge titus's sick VCA obv.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3490 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Espsyoncheage »

In post 3473, Cephrir wrote:man, can i just alt slip all the time? it's so FREEING

PSH now you're riding my hydra-slipping coattails.
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3491 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Bert »

half-hoping this inspires a wagon on me so i can see what all the people silent about their read on me will have to weigh in and give information

In post 2534, Bert wrote:Hi peoples. I saw this thread had a new post even though I thought day wasn't going to start until tomorrow at lunchtime, so this is a pleasant surprise. Don't really care to think about what might have happened last night. Probably intentional no kill(s) or some shady stuff, so blah blah no point in that

I really have no regrets about how D1 went down though, that day really really needed to end before it got out of hand. And yeah I was wrong about Wisdom, thought he wouldn't survive N1.

no regrets because I think the day would have become even more apathetic if it hadn't ended there at 100 or so pages. and i would have become a lurk sack for the rest of the game probably. i already regret joining this game. I'm not excusing myself, I'm saying I don't regret it. it comes across as excusing, but at the time i believed in my read, and it was "go for the read you believe in, and accept hte consequences"

I was wrong, and yes that can be seen as excusing (now that I look back at that).

your part about me sidelining is very valid, and it's a playstyle thing regardless of alignment.

In post 2569, Bert wrote:It's okay, I was really tunneled into Ricastle even if hindsight says I threw caution to the wind and went all gut-scumread recklessly when the signs weren't really there if I took off my tunnel spectacles. Easy to say that looking back. But the lynch would have happened whether I joined it or not, I think, so maybe I can say I'm 1% absolved (kidding about the last part)

And the opportunity cost, with no one dead, wasn't as much as if two died last night without cross kills.

VOTE: Esp

It's already known I'm sort of a follower, so you can look at my past posts if you want why I suspect that slot (whether those reasons are weak or not - you can attack me for that lol). But if this wagon (or any wagon) goes down, it won't be because I'm a driving force behind it

/mobile

i talked about the opportunity cost, and i said things werent as bad as they could have been (14 alive). And yeah here I said I'm MAYBE 1% absolved, but I clearly said I was kidding about the last part. even if it were 1%, then 99% blame is still on me.

I cant believe those two posts got me so much flak, but I understand why it comes across that way. It's just weird that it's those two posts out of all my posts which have been along the same wavelength, that are being brought up
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3492 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:44 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 3489, TheWayItEnds wrote:because i really have to dodge titus's sick VCA obv.

thats cool now do vote her
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3493 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:45 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

vote: singersinger
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3494 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Espsyoncheage »

In post 3471, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3453, Seiko x Naomi wrote:More sonic votes, please.

I'm looking at you, (AP, Bert, Ceph, Mario, Generic, Espy (if you want to live another day), Cait)

UNVOTE: ; VOTE: Sonic

@HH: I asked you guys what I did because I'm loosely thinking Egg/Singer/Sonic might be a team. Totally possible that I'm just batshit insane or -wanting- to believe things at this point, but thats where I'm at.

Bert is someone I need to read more...replaced Rune, might be mafia. I don't like how blatantly side-lined he is this game and I hated that post where he excused the Ricastle lynch by citing the lack of night kills.

Singer........I've actually found myself identifying with some of her posts at occasional junctures, which, as I stated before, is super refreshing. Bacon's push there is really what gets me; I get that Wisdom is like Nero Cain on steroids, but tunneling Singer for her prod-dodgy posts is really just beyond what I can accept from such a mindset by a little bit.

TWIE is a loose townread for me, mostly because I'd expect more from him if he were scum? I sort of expect more in general, but I'm willing to give him a chance right now.

HH still loosely town for the time being although I'm not 100% sold on that. Same with Generic really.

No one else is posting enough to be memorable or I just don't care right now.

Then what the hell are you discussing? Because you just called me out for explaining Singer's behavior, leading me to think you also think she's scum, but now you are completely belittling the discussion we were actually having about her?
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3495 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:49 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3486, TheWayItEnds wrote:AP have you seen my scumgame?

Nope. Why, would you expect me to notice an obvious difference?
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3496 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:50 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

BTW AP, care to explain why you are thinking that singer and Sonic would be in the same scumteam as me even if we all were scum? Like, why aren't you considering we could be in different teams? It looks to me like you are slipping the fact you are looking for a single scumteam.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #3497 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:50 am

Post by Psyche »

In post 3367, Bert wrote:
In post 3350, Psyche wrote:
In post 2504, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 2501, p2 wrote:even if ricastle is scum the fact that you needed 101 pages to find him and make his lynch is just pitiful

i found him in 20 pages, if people needed another 80 its not my fault

your humor is kickass usually but this post made my heart skip a beat! not sure why you're bringing this up as it's not relevant at all!

I feel like all your one liners are a serious case (emergency!!!!) of unresolved feelings about the game state and this game!!!

I'm leaking!!!

- The Grinch :cop:

sure it's relevant
bacon is still the sort of person who makes those sorts of posts
he just doesn't learn, but he ought to
You can't step in the same river twice.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3498 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Psyche I still don't have any idea what your reads are. Where do you stand on singer?
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3499 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Espsyoncheage »

In post 3461, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3456, Espsyoncheage wrote:You are defending TWIE though? I agree with you asking you why TWIE is town is pretty pointless. But you are right she is trying to imply a connection between the both of you here.

:roll: , you literally just did one post ago by saying that his defense of TWIE is weird at best and "scummy" at worst. Come the fuck on. And don't berate me over putting scummy in quotes there when it was heavily implied in your post.

How do you go from this, which I took as you being unconvinced of my townread on Singer...

In post 3479, AngryPidgeon wrote:I realize that the case on Singer has evolved beyond her prod-dodgy posts but it definitely originated there and I thought the explanation behind why those posts were scummy is rather egregious. Espsy made an argument that I felt was fairly accurate along these lines and I thought the response to it left a lot to be desired.

To this, where you said I made an accurate argument. What is going on here?
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”