Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3750 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 3747, Sonic Boom wrote:@HH, If you think Generic is so scummy, why is this the first we are hearing about it? Why haven't you pushed it?

they are fighting each other all game...
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3751 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 3745, singersigner wrote:I mean, admittedly I've had to hold Glork back as town because he was leading us down the path of destruction, but as I was clearly scumreading you guys at the time, obviously I would read that as her not trusting you.

??? Glork?

well the nightless had me and zar about to carry the game, and if i had hammered alchemist i would have won -- a mistake on my part, but miles more tense and worse than the current situation? what kind of comparison is that?

and i'm town in ori, so ?????

anyway, whatever, we're not scum either, so most importantly: stop lowblowing us because it sets Titus off and it has gotten so jarring that even I see it.

what exactly are you witnessing here again? I saw 3733 and an overwhelming number of it was commentary/opinions? and its poorly formatted. heck, even I would have a hard to finding stuff to respond to, much less the then-dazed Titus
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3752 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 3747, Sonic Boom wrote:@Bacon, Espy is also a decent Hydrate.

no
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #3753 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Psyche »

the things people have to do for attention in this thread
You can't step in the same river twice.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3754 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

In post 3739, Psyche wrote:i just don't see scum

:neutral:
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3755 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

and although i have been keeping up with the thread i've been more sloppy recently. i don't know what triggered the singer/titus V/LA argument in the previous page. seems like it came out of nowhere.

whatever.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3756 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:56 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

hydrate: TWIE

this is still the best option
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3757 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 3748, Cephrir wrote:
In post 3747, Sonic Boom wrote:@HH, If you think Generic is so scummy, why is this the first we are hearing about it? Why haven't you pushed it?

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Where's your vote? Where is your drive? When have you said...I want them dead and followed through on it.

You have been content to fight Generic but not vote him. Why? Why don't you want to vote or push him?

For someone you have been fighting all game, I don't see a push. You do seem content to jump wherever others want.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3758 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Hydrate: Espy

Not doing that.
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #3759 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:59 am

Post by Bert »

ur VI update: TWIE, Empress + Metal, Egg, Bart, Rando is the wagon so far i believe

just got done doing lawn crap

im keeping up 2. i wanna dance with ceph since metal decided to leave the premises on his own accord. we can argue for arguing's sake, and it will be friendly banter plus dancing and candy and cool stoofs.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3760 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:59 am

Post by Cephrir »

I only recently decided that it was even worth trying.

It will happen when I feel like it.

Probably after the next time he pisses me off, to be honest.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3761 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:59 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Spoiler: bert
noooo barty i came back just for you <33333
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3762 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:00 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3760, Cephrir wrote:I only recently decided that it was even worth trying.

THE PRINCE HAS ARRIVED! worship him aka buddying to a TEE!!!
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3763 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:00 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

VLA over

Pretty obvious here that if we do the protown thing and leave the thread, scum will attack us for it... So yeah.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3764 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

Can we agree on some other hydrate then? What about Psyche or Bert or HH?
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3765 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Homiletic Homunculi »

In post 3522, Cephrir wrote:is there actually a chance that i should scumread twie just because he isn't funny this game and for no other reason?

idfk.

In post 3744, Cephrir wrote:I will literally hydrate anyone to prevent that

In post 3748, Cephrir wrote:

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

In post 3749, Cephrir wrote:............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

In post 3760, Cephrir wrote:I only recently decided that it was even worth trying.

i hate alts
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3766 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:02 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Bert, I will step out so you can talk with Sonic. It's approaching midnight there.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3767 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:02 am

Post by singersigner »

hydrate: Psyche

Preview Edit:
@Sonic...Titus literally just told me to fuck myself if I couldn't handle your explanation of V/LA... What about a heated low-blow is scummy and why would I admit that as scum instead of just continuing to push it as being your problem instead of mine? I said ONE THING that was irrational about Metal Sonic and I am woman enough to admit it wasn't worth bringing up without proof. When are you going to admit you're being 100% irrational about the way you're attacking me? Oh wait, you can't because you're scum just like in S&V. Sorry, not sorry.

And I know you were town in Ori, I was bringing up my meta of you which is of both and town sides, seeing that you can fall apart and that if Titus was going V/LA before addressing my questions then I didn't see why you couldn't unless she didn't trust you to do it while she couldn't be around to babysit. That's what I was saying. And now I think of it, it's not even a low blow. You're trying to convince me I was out of line for saying that when I have proof it's something any sane person could feel about being your hydra partner and looks scummy because neither of you cared enough to follow up on my concerns with Titus before deciding I was scum because...Wisdom said so??? You still haven't even addressed what made you think I was scum in the first place and now it just looks like you're rationalizing your read on me because I caught you. Ahoy! Signs and Void detected!

Sonic Boom wrote:and although i have been keeping up with the thread i've been more sloppy recently.
i don't know what triggered the singer/titus V/LA argument in the previous page.
seems like it came out of nowhere.

whatever.

You should probably read the fucking context if you're going to start spouting I'm scum for it, but you probably feel committed and can't back out now. :roll:
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3768 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Homiletic Homunculi »

Hi bert :)

pedit:

hydrate psyche

thank you ffs
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3769 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

hydrate: psyche
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3770 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:04 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

id rather that not happen tbh.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3771 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

its not actually midnight, its 2 am, and i have a literature exam... later

in the afternoon

i have no idea why im here

hi singer, i think that the context of my point was clear enough isolated in your post.

p-edit:
hydrate psyche
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3772 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:05 am

Post by Bert »

Ceph would you like to dance? You turned me down in Winter Ball and that still hurts to this very day!

In post 3761, Sonic Boom wrote:
Spoiler: bert
noooo barty i came back just for you <33333

Spoiler: @metal
are you singing this to me
because if so,
explain how titus said you think im obvtown
:good:

Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3773 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Singer, that's a fucking stretch. Gee, I am sorry, Titus could have held off her mental focus breakdown to answer my questions if town because she didn't trust Sonic. Give me a break. It is a low blow. I am sorry for putting my best friend before you. You will lose that, every time.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3774 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Your questions were not questions but accusations anyway.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”