Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3800 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:37 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

So let's peace out until ZZZX puts up his theories.
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #3801 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:38 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3784, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:Am I? I may be a little grumpy.

I think as someone reading the game, you can probably see why it could make someone grumpy, though I admire your ability to remain mostly upbeat.

Actually it's your other head that's grumpy lol!

Slow dances yikes! That's like homecoming last year all over again!

I feel like im on happy pills cos I'm skimming the spiderwebs out of this game (but keeping up in real time) ever since D2 got underway LOL! I also just skip some posts cos rehashes. PLUS plus plus plus plus plus! Plus it's multiball and I dunno what the hell I'm doing, so might as well have a BALL while I'm alive! ! !

I think this game's actually really entertaining in a really unintentional way....long games are deflating, but notas much if I'm not tuned in constantly! :shifty:

@metal: it's ok glad to have you back, grasshopper! I think you can fool me a lot more easily than I can fool you! All you gotta do is buddy me up and total WK me, and I'll be like "gee man i like that guy, this smashin brother must be town."
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3802 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Homiletic Homunculi »

ZZZX isn't going to post his theories. He's going to post an excuse in about 20 minutes.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3803 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

thats what i think too
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #3804 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:41 am

Post by Psyche »

i don't really want to be hydrated anymore
i'd rather live forever
You can't step in the same river twice.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3805 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3802, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:ZZZX isn't going to post his theories. He's going to post an excuse in about 20 minutes.

Playstyle related! Makes him tough to read! I'm suspicious at his lack of engagement in this game just the same though outside a sorta kinda attempt at engaging Wisdom! Initially thought it was town but it wasn't sustained for more than an hour or two! :mrgreen:

Let's BOOOOOOOO him!

@Psyche: i wont cry if youre nightkilled!
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3806 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:46 am

In post 3801, Bert wrote:
In post 3784, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:Am I? I may be a little grumpy.

I think as someone reading the game, you can probably see why it could make someone grumpy, though I admire your ability to remain mostly upbeat.

Actually it's your other head that's grumpy lol!

Slow dances yikes! That's like homecoming last year all over again![/quote]
Well, I certainly feel grumpy!

Slow dances are much better anyway, they give you time to really stare into your date's eyes and you don't have to actually be good at dancing!

In post 3801, Bert wrote:I feel like im on happy pills cos I'm skimming the spiderwebs out of this game (but keeping up in real time) ever since D2 got underway LOL! I also just skip some posts cos rehashes. PLUS plus plus plus plus plus! Plus it's multiball and I dunno what the hell I'm doing, so might as well have a BALL while I'm alive! ! !

:)

In post 3801, Bert wrote:I think this game's actually really entertaining in a really unintentional way....long games are deflating, but notas much if I'm not tuned in constantly! :shifty:

Maybe if I was on the sidelines...

I feel like I should mention the things that are giving me pause about you right now!

One of them is that I feel this slight undertone of really WANTING to bring out your spunky fun lovable self for me, and I can't help but wonder if you're seeing fooling me as a challenge! As if to show once and for all that I was just lucky?

The other is that I feel like you're treating me like I'm town even though you aren't really townreading me but that's probably just you being happy and fun!
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3807 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:48 am

In post 3805, Bert wrote:
In post 3802, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:ZZZX isn't going to post his theories. He's going to post an excuse in about 20 minutes.

Playstyle related! Makes him tough to read! I'm suspicious at his lack of engagement in this game just the same though outside a sorta kinda attempt at engaging Wisdom! Initially thought it was town but it wasn't sustained for more than an hour or two! :mrgreen:

Let's BOOOOOOOO him!

I don't know what it would look like if ZZZX was actually scum. His play here has reminded me sufficiently of Pathfinder that I haven't been worrying about him overly much, but for all I know, maybe he does the constant excuses with occasional really lame posts thing as scum too.

Though he did have opinions in that game, even if the basis of them was ????????
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3808 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:51 am

Post by singersigner »

unvote

In post 3799, Sonic Boom wrote:Singer, we both town read you before that vote. Your vote was so epically inconsistent with your TWIE push and Wisdom conflict, it made me 180. I already said that when I unvoted TWIE and had to talk with Sonic.

I mean...I legitimately thought you were town until your 180 on me that looked like a huge OMGUS in reaction to my vote without explaining why you ever townread me in the first place...because you kept saying I was town without giving reasons and then at the first excuse to vote me you did...it didn't make sense. And then you really overreacted with your V/LA thing, which I
still
don't understand, and am still not sure if Metal was messing with me because it wouldn't make sense to make it up based on your legitimate reason... I'm kind of stuck here, and do you see why?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3809 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:53 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

Mariomaniac has requested replacement, searching
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3810 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Bert »

Yeah OK I'll admit I think your system for reading me is really flawed! i think it's kinda fun to bring out a wild shallow side considering this game is deep.

In post 3806, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:Slow dances are much better anyway, they give you time to really stare into your date's eyes and you don't have to actually be good at dancing!

awkward though when you dont have feelings for the other! LOL! i always go with someone i know who knows i wont develop feelings mwahahaha

In post 3806, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:One of them is that I feel this slight undertone of really WANTING to bring out your spunky fun lovable self for me, and I can't help but wonder if you're seeing fooling me as a challenge! As if to show once and for all that I was just lucky?

The other is that I feel like you're treating me like I'm town even though you aren't really townreading me but that's probably just you being happy and fun!

I think the other side of me is still there, I've just been a lurkaderp the since 2013 ended in past games.

Even if I don't think you're town, it's possible 50/50 you're hunting for the other scum team! WOO!

And yeah, I don't really feel comfortable 100% being this way cos it has the potential to really piss people off! reall depends on the playerlist though! IT's like "ok, one post, spam, ummm *looks around to see if there's disapproval." *makes one more post, hides*

kinda like any convos pretty much at dinner with my parents friends who are close minded haha ,gotta be really careful what i say, every single word!
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3811 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:57 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3807, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:I don't know what it would look like if ZZZX was actually scum. His play here has reminded me sufficiently of Pathfinder that I haven't been worrying about him overly much, but for all I know, maybe he does the constant excuses with occasional really lame posts thing as scum too.

Though he did have opinions in that game, even if the basis of them was ????????

ZZZX scum with Metal Sonic scum, Titus Town in Organic Chemistry
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3812 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:00 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3723, singersigner wrote:I don't see a wagon on him happening any time soon because getting there would insight another 1000+ posts of rage and no one wants that.

I want to do it. Its a perfect wagon in that its a policy lynch that also could very well be on scum.
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3813 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:02 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

yeah in your wildest dreams i could be scum
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3814 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:04 am

In post 3810, Bert wrote:Yeah OK I'll admit I think your system for reading me is really flawed! i think it's kinda fun to bring out a wild shallow side considering this game is deep.

Maybe it's not as simple as you expect?? I like to think I can detect how genuine you are while doing it, although to be fair I've yet to replicate the first time so hmph.

I don't think shallow is at all the right word for you though :]

In post 3810, Bert wrote:
In post 3806, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:Slow dances are much better anyway, they give you time to really stare into your date's eyes and you don't have to actually be good at dancing!

awkward though when you dont have feelings for the other! LOL! i always go with someone i know who knows i wont develop feelings mwahahaha

once i thought as you do, my son, but.... feelings are so nice D:

In post 3810, Bert wrote:I think the other side of me is still there, I've just been a lurkaderp the since 2013 ended in past games.

Even if I don't think you're town, it's possible 50/50 you're hunting for the other scum team! WOO!

I think there's a difference here though! Like, dancing is something I feel like I would want to do with a townread whose opinions I respect to figure the game out or I GUESS someone I really want to figure out! Why don't you think I'm town? I want to at least try to assuage your fears so I can enjoy you more thoroughly~

In post 3810, Bert wrote:And yeah, I don't really feel comfortable 100% being this way cos it has the potential to really piss people off! reall depends on the playerlist though! IT's like "ok, one post, spam, ummm *looks around to see if there's disapproval." *makes one more post, hides*

kinda like any convos pretty much at dinner with my parents friends who are close minded haha ,gotta be really careful what i say, every single word!

Psssssssh haters gonna hate

I know some people come here and are all GRRR BUSINESS GRRR but I just wanna have fun and reading your posts has generally been a great source of that for me ^^

Also I recommend escaping your parents and never looking back!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3815 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:05 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3730, Bacon and Egg wrote:Can we hydrate someone other than AP please?

Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3816 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

How about yes
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3817 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:07 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3735, Sonic Boom wrote:Right now, I feel Wisdom slot is an easy mislynch

You are breaking my heart.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #3818 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:10 am

Post by singersigner »

Lol, what about lynching Wisdom is easy?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3819 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3814, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:I think there's a difference here though! Like, dancing is something I feel like I would want to do with a townread whose opinions I respect to figure the game out or I GUESS someone I really want to figure out! Why don't you think I'm town? I want to at least try to assuage your fears so I can enjoy you more thoroughly~

Too many people look town in multiball! I have had different based theories (based on angels and spiders and unicorns - beautifully paranoid theories) of you conspiring with other leader(S) in this game so AHHHHHHH! IT's like

BRAIN left side: 40% chance you're talking to scum! anyone is fair game to get paranoid about in multiball, cos they might very well be multi-scum! just vote anyone and hope it's on scum!
right side: 60% town! stop messing around psshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But I'm fine dancing with most people as I waffle anyways regardless of the person!

I wanted to dance cos you're more accessible - kinda why i started lots of convos in an admittedly clique-y way with notscience et all. but i feel like those were attempts at townblocking with potential fellow lynchbaits!

In post 3814, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:feelings are so nice

The Grinch disagrees!

In post 3814, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:I know some people come here and are all GRRR BUSINESS GRRR but I just wanna have fun and reading your posts has generally been a great source of that for me

woooooooooooooooo that's the mindset of my poodle! I feel like I can learn a lot from him! <33333333333
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3820 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 3808, singersigner wrote:
unvote

In post 3799, Sonic Boom wrote:Singer, we both town read you before that vote. Your vote was so epically inconsistent with your TWIE push and Wisdom conflict, it made me 180. I already said that when I unvoted TWIE and had to talk with Sonic.

I mean...I legitimately thought you were town until your 180 on me that looked like a huge OMGUS in reaction to my vote without explaining why you ever townread me in the first place...because you kept saying I was town without giving reasons and then at the first excuse to vote me you did...it didn't make sense. And then you really overreacted with your V/LA thing, which I
still
don't understand, and am still not sure if Metal was messing with me because it wouldn't make sense to make it up based on your legitimate reason... I'm kind of stuck here, and do you see why?

No because I was clearly back and thanked Sonic for assisting me with the rough time I was in earlier. Sonic wouldn't be disturbed about my friend being I'll to the point where it affected his posting anyway.

I see you are stuck here because we are obvious town and your flail attempt was busted.

@AP, Why are we breaking your heart? Why can't you see that Singer is playing on the emotions of everyone here?
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3821 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

because he's scum with her
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #3822 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Bert »

In post 3818, singersigner wrote:Lol, what about lynching Wisdom is easy?

i would imagine it takes:
guts of a dragon
resolve of Jimmy Buffett
superhuman determination a la Robin Hood
and a very loud deep voice over the intercom, with a flooding of TRUE EMOTION!

i actually cant remember a time Wisdom was lynched (or shot) as town in my past games with him fwiw, so an attempted wagon on him would make for good entertainment
Bacon and Egg
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Bacon and Egg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3823 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Bacon and Egg »

it was attempted and failed - 2 people who wanted to policy me and randomidget
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3824 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 3821, Bacon and Egg wrote:because he's scum with her

Doubt it. HH and TWIE are her buddies. AP, if scum, is on the other team.

@Bert, So we need to lynch Wisdom on Monday when I crank county music up loud while slaying Dragons.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”