Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Beer »

Radmann, no offense, but if I were looking for an ally, you are the very last person I would choose in this player list.
“Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.” - Homer Simpson
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 347, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 345, TunnelWarriors wrote:
Radman

Radman's scum read consists of many small things that indicate he may be scum, I'll be going over them and explaining them here.
To start with in his post he says he's willing to ally with anyone, really town should be focusing on allying with town. This is a weak tell I'll admit, however I wanted it mentioned.
Later in that same post he throws shade onto Mastin, yet does not actually vote. Taking a look at his post count reveals he's a newer player and throwing shade onto people yet not committing to a push is something newish scum seem to love doing.
There's the same none commitment to his reads in , they are full of "I'm not sure" or "something feels weird". Yet he doesn't actually full out say "x is town/scum". Why would this be scummy play?
Well not committing to a read makes it easier for you to change your reads along with the crowd, it is often accompanied with opportunistic voting.
is him continuing to throw shade over mastin yet he still doesn't vote.

Interestingly enough he's completely forgotten his mastin read now. He's changed to asking questions which look useful but actually hold no worth.

Then there's his most recent post:
"Or maybe I'm scum like you said"
That one line is so off it's unbelievable. He's also just OMGUS'ing coolDog without actually committing to a push on him. Showing he's very aware of what people think of him and his continuation of him having fluid reads.

Pr-edit:
Why the fuck do you not vote any of your scum reads yet you vote the one you thought could be town?

You know ... I don't feel particularly well today. And your post just for whatever reason tickled the wrong part of me.

So here's how this is going to go.

You are going to give a reads list and tell us who is town and who is scum. Right now.

For every read you get wrong, you can pay me $5 real money after the game. You seem convinced that the rest of us should be voting for people and should have comprehensive reads.

Put your money where your mouth is, or drop it.

@Farside - As a rule I don't submit to people's "demands". You demanded something of me, so I'm going to just not do it. I'm not in this game to play it for you, nor am I in the habit of throwing up a list of "reads" early on day one when there are still people who don't even have significant content in the game. Demanding a reads list at this point is basically translated as "Hi, I want some reason to push a case on your slot, so give me a reads list so I can cherry pick things from it to make you look bad". Nobody playing the game right now could possibly have a reads list with any accuracy, and anyone who will give me a reads list that isn't almost completely "null" right now, and agree to pay me $5 for every wrong read at the end is far too full of themselves and could do with the ego puncturing.

@Everyone - What on earth led to the site meta of people who don't give reads themselves demanding other people produce a fully annotated list of reads, on the spot, or else ... it's nearly the worst thing about this site. It's a horrible practice, and people doing it should be lynched off on principle. If you want to know what a particular person thinks about something, as a specific question. Randomly picking one person and demanding they produce something that cannot possibly be accurate and which nobody else has done (including, in every case I can recall, the demander), and which if the person is dumb enough to actually submit to said demand, they are then enslaved to meeting all other demands afterward ... it's irrational bordering on insane. It's also asinine and a super lazy and sleezy tactic.

@Radmann - Start actually playing the game and stop with the "I'm going to suggest people are scum one at a time to look like I'm doing something" strategy, or I'm going to push to lynch you just on principle.

{Rant Mode Off}

~Love, Drixx

post 266
I didn't see my wording as demanding.
Let me try this a different way.
Give me a read bitch!
I figure if I ask less nicely you may say it's not demanding. :lol:

I like tunnel as town
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:34 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

To save time, when you reply "Certainly!", my next question will be asking you for your read, so let's just skip that.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 375, Beer wrote:Radmann, no offense, but if I were looking for an ally, you are the very last person I would choose in this player list.

I really don't want this, it's way too fucking early in the game for toxicity.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:39 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Maybe it is, but having to actually look at your posting style to figure it out is still annoying. Titus started off signing their posts but that last one that I cited as being the reason for the my confusion was not signed. I get that it's harder to tell since you guys are actually in the hydra, but from out here it's a pain, trust me. If just Titus signed their posts, that's fine, then I know the unsigned ones are all you.

If one of you doesn't sign from this point on, I'll work to figure it out myself, I guess.

P-Edit: I don't think Beer's post was particularly mean. Where were you when CoolDog was being disagreeable? ;)

Back to Trench: Oh, I'd love to talk about Sonic X! It's a fantastic anime, as long as you squint and pretend Chris isn't there. Oh, and the last season, that was fantas-

The player, right, the player. Better lynch than Beer, not as good of a lynch as Radmann/Ra9in9 Bull or Marquis.

They seem kind of awkward, and their claim was weird, but then again we don't know what their role is, either. At least they didn't claim their entire role like Mr. Mayor did.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:43 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 353, radmann9 wrote:
In post 236, Beer wrote:Ah, I suppose if I want to look town, I should give a reads list or something.

Upon reflection, I am actually of the opinion that radmann's first post wasn't as bad as I initially thought it was and I have liked his more recent posts a bit more. For example, I felt the second sentence in read genuine. I feel the jester speculation probably isn't coming from a scum mindset and I feel the way he's approaching reads in this game, particularly the mastin read, looks like it's coming from a town mindset more than a scum one.

Tunnel, you wondered why I changed my opinion/vote? This. While I appreciate Beer trying to clear my name after sullying it, this whole post reads trying to find an ally when there's no reason to. Literally the line that he felt was 'genuine' was 'Or pick my brain.' How does that reveal anything? It's scum trying to find allies. The more I read into it, I think it's just the hydra mate goofing around. Now the more sensible part is here to calm the waters. Beer is scum and him being lynched would reveal much.

In post 357, Trench Warfare wrote:Tunnel, I am fine doing a three way hood if they are down for that. Dr. Pepper and I go way back to my first scum game on this site. I will need to discuss this with TSO.

I am really liking Reasonably Rational, particularly the head that said full reads on demand is stupid. If you think someone has vapid reads, make them push for one.

If the three of us are all town and can work together effectively, no scumteam will stand a chance.

TSO, I will change the scheme.

Yeah! The lynch I want is actually going through for a change.

I'm going to disagree about rational.
I asked for his reads because his post were disjointed in my view.

In post 370, Trench Warfare wrote:I think Titus and I have agreed on reads about twice in two years, so don't expect miracles.

Sounds like titus and me. Gl with that.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 379, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Maybe it is, but having to actually look at your posting style to figure it out is still annoying. Titus started off signing their posts but that last one that I cited as being the reason for the my confusion was not signed. I get that it's harder to tell since you guys are actually in the hydra, but from out here it's a pain, trust me. If just Titus signed their posts, that's fine, then I know the unsigned ones are all you.

If one of you doesn't sign from this point on, I'll work to figure it out myself, I guess.

P-Edit: I don't think Beer's post was particularly mean. Where were you when CoolDog was being disagreeable? ;)

Back to Trench: Oh, I'd love to talk about Sonic X! It's a fantastic anime, as long as you squint and pretend Chris isn't there. Oh, and the last season, that was fantas-

The player, right, the player. Better lynch than Beer, not as good of a lynch as Radmann/Ra9in9 Bull or Marquis.

They seem kind of awkward, and their claim was weird, but then again we don't know what their role is, either. At least they didn't claim their entire role like Mr. Mayor did.

Not sure what to think of marquis. I know he can play scum well
Rahman vote on beer really read scummy.
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Beer »

It wasn't written to be mean. Just a statement of fact. Choosing a virtually unknown, extremely new player who's not exactly the towniest of town isn't exactly optimal play for hypothetical scum-me looking for someone to help me out
“Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.” - Homer Simpson
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Beer »

In post 318, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Oh man, I completely missed Pawtucket's post right before mine. I actually forgot Beer was a hydra. Pawtucket, do you regret your choice of hydra partner? He's entertaining at least.

Regret is such a strong, nasty word, but yes, I absolutely regret my choice of hydra partner.

In post 319, Marquis wrote:hello pawty on a scale from 5 to 10 how amished are u

Is it an Amished tell when we were playing the game from a start?

In post 335, farside22 wrote:Don't beat yourself up too hard Max, Cooldog is probably scum.

I'm not sure about that. CooLDoG has a very distinct, snarky tone that I tend to associate with town more often than scum.

In post 340, TunnelWarriors wrote:Anyway, the sonic wagon looks like a counter-wagon to beer.

Why are Sonic's two votes considered a counterwagon to us while Radmann's two votes are not considered a counterwagon? Also, don't you think it's a bit early and presumptuous to be making statements like this?

In post 342, TunnelWarriors wrote:Then I may remind you all how Marquis tends to play with these floaty play-styles when he's scum. As town he's more down-to-earth and serious.

Do you have evidence to back up this statement in particular?

I notice there is some support for Ra9in9 Bull wagon floating around. Could we get some of that nebulous support translated into votes?

Sincerely,
Pawtucket
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

*Mind votes raging bull*
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 226, Beer wrote:
Ah, the game started out with vezok using reverse psychologoly on me by saying he hoped that I was town and, perhaps in part because he's such a charming fellow, perhaps in part because it was such a deviously cunning statement, or perhaps in part because I obviously felt guilty about receiving an evil-dude PM, I accidentally said I'm not... But PTs don't allow you to edit posts or something, which I find quite discriminatory but that's another issue altogether, so I had to correct that in the next post by saying that I actually meant I am town. And then I said whoops. I then mentioned that one of the many upsides of being in a fusion instead of an alliance would be performing the fusion dance. I stand by this statement, and it is less of an opinion and more of a fact.

Veko, being the master sleuth that he is, cleverly deduced that there was scum in the alliance from this and from there the jig was up. At first, I tried to play it off, pretending that it might be Varsoon. But no, Veko saw through my ruse and realised Varsoon was not scum (though this kind of reeks of inside information so perhaps requires a second look). I pleaded with him not tell everyone my deepest, darkest secrets, but alas, it was to no avail. I mentioned that perhaps if I used a lot of words and tried confusing tactics like writing content, people might believe I'm town, but he said that no one would buy that sort of thing as something town would do because you're all strong players.

And so here we are.

This is pretty quality snark, to be fair.

In post 242, Bins wrote:Man, I would have believed Beer if he had just said "It was a joke."

I would have even townread him for it.

In post 258, Cheetory6 wrote:
Sonic X wrote:Oh yes

Cheety probably town
Tell me.
About this.

VOTE: Sonic X

This is a thing that never really works. Please don't start doing it.

In post 304, Sonic X wrote:
daykill:ricastle

I'd fucking love to snark at you for this, but the last time I did it actually -was- a daykill, so you get off this time.

In post 323, CooLDoG wrote:in essence radmann is trying to bait some night actions to target him.

What's your thoughts on Sonic X explicitly asking to be targeted?
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

I'm caught up.

Something like {Cheet, Marq, Tunnel, mastin, Max} is where I'm at right now with my townbloc, though I know I'm forgetting people, and I'm kinda provisional on the former half of the bloc given that I've been burned by both before.

I think it's worth saying that I am finding it extremely hard to read Maxwell's posts. My eyes literally glaze over in boredom. He seems like a lovely guy aside from that.

-TSO
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

I also didn't read any of Sonic X's defense/anything really relating to Sonic X in general, so I need to catch up there. Also, suspect I may have glanced over something relevant pertaining to Beer and the 'hood, so yeah. It's been a long day.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

I like tunnel as town. Mastina is town likely as well, or we're dead by day 3. Max is likely town. I agree there.

Cheet we need to talk about and Marq ain't going in that block.

~Titus
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by NicCage »

I'm also caught up. I think Max, mastina, Sonic X, vezo and farside are all probably town. Cheeto is null town. Marquis looks bad. I feel like radmann is just a noob. I hate CooLDoG's reads. This is a lot to absorb, I'm gonna keep thinking. Ask me things to help me get involved.

Hey TunnelWarriors, where's the Ricastle townread coming from?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 320, Marquis wrote:
In post 300, Skybird wrote:Marquis, what's your case on Sonic?

VOTE: skybird

i don't think you actually care. empty empty scum

Yeah, and I remember from the last game how well you can read me. Like, not at all.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 312, farside22 wrote:

It's days like this I'm happy to say I'm not the only sarcastic person in the world. Thank you Vezo for saying in words to skybird that was in my own head.

In my experience, a double voter is not always town. If you want to say something sarcastic to me farside, go ahead.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Do I have a sign on my back telling people to insult me today, or something? I'm not mad, though. Nope.

Skybird: Not
always
town, but usually town. Are you just saying that to cover all of the bases, or do you actually suspect vezok?

NicCage: Did you give an opinion on Beer yet? He's the hot topic right now. What about Ricastle? Do you find them scummy, since you asked Tunnel about them?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by Skybird »

Spoiler: long quote
In post 342, TunnelWarriors wrote:
Marquis

In post 79, Marquis wrote:oh i thought this was that swimming anime show oops
oh well
Fluff, doesn't even RVS vote.
In post 93, Marquis wrote:oh gosh who was it that made this horrible mistake
Fluff, it should be quite obvious who made this "horrible mistake".
In post 99, Marquis wrote:
In post 93, Marquis wrote:oh gosh who was it that made this horrible mistake

i'm serious!!
i want to make a serious vote!!!!
getting pts mixed up is totally plausible
Fluff, then why doesn't he actually, uh, vote?
In post 125, Marquis wrote:let's do it together
Fluff
In post 128, Marquis wrote:too many overeagee tumblr people talk about this show the same way they used to about SuperWhoLock so it's made me incredibly wary+annoyed tho
Fluff
In post 195, Marquis wrote:i hate some of you a lot now
or one of you
idk later
Fluff
In post 261, Marquis wrote:so we just had another vezok moment then
sigh
definition of insanity, etc etc
Fluff
In post 262, Marquis wrote:beer you should be townreading me, i'm your #1 town
Fluff
In post 265, Marquis wrote:
In post 264, Cheetory6 wrote:Hey guys.
I see what you're doing here.
And I just wanted to tell you to stop.
And I know I'm a hypocrite because I was kidding around earlier, but this game is gonna get big real fast if we all let it get there.

you're the best
can i just sheep you for the rest of the game
Fluff
In post 282, Marquis wrote:ok
VOTE: sonic x
Opportunistically votes Sonic.
In post 319, Marquis wrote:hello pawty on a scale from 5 to 10 how amished are u

pedit maxxy that is not a good vote
Says the guy with a crumpets vote.
In post 320, Marquis wrote:
In post 300, Skybird wrote:Marquis, what's your case on Sonic?

VOTE: skybird

i don't think you actually care. empty empty scum
Says the guy with no content besides a tonne of fluff that could challenge a cloud in a, umm, fluff contest?
Anyway, he's done nothing in all these 14 pages. He's buddied people and then voted without explanation in an opportunistic location on a wagon that looks like it could be a counter-wagon in making and then he votes skybird for a genuine question skybird had. Marquis had no case or reasoning behind voting sonic so asking for an explanation is fully rational and really should be deemed as town-like behaviour not scum.
Then I may remind you all how Marquis tends to play with these floaty play-styles when he's scum. As town he's more down-to-earth and serious.
~wgeurts
VOTE: Beer
Forgot this last post^

TunnelWarriors, you quoted all those posts of Marquis and seem to be saying you think Marquis is scum but you vote for Beer. Are you scum reading Marquis? If so, why not vote him?

Maxwell, I don't have a ton of experience despite having been here for a year. Last game had a scum double voter so I object to automatically thinking double voter is town. Beyond that my read on Vezok is null right now.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by Marquis »

i appreciate all the attention i've been getting but

"marquis is down to earth as town"

man
really

give it a few more pages, i haven't found a foothold yet. (and before anyone says, i know that's me making excuses. that's the point)

p.s. tunnelwarriors and trench warfare are easy as heck to mix up
gonna make tracking these townreads on me a lot harder :(
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Marquis »

iirc bins is in this game?
bins am i town????
link in bio
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 392, MaxwellPuckett wrote:NicCage: Did you give an opinion on Beer yet? He's the hot topic right now. What about Ricastle? Do you find them scummy, since you asked Tunnel about them?

No, I'm a little lost on beer honestly. I mean, Gordovan is hilarious, and it's not much of a sin to not take the early game seriously, so I don't want to punish him for that. But it's a weird gambit to be playing and it's off putting that it went on for so long. Pawtucket is better, but he's not blowing me away, which is understandable since he's just caught up; I'm not blowing anyone away either. Really I just need to see more from that slot to make a call.

As far as Ricastle goes, I'm not a fan. Going after beer is lame and easy, if he's town he'd be the number 1 thing scum would latch onto, and I thought his following push on Sonic X was really awful I have no idea why Ricastle voted for him and I can't imagine how there is some kind of PoE that could take place between Sonic and beer. I'm baffled at how a townread could come out of that.

Yeah you know what I think he's scum. VOTE: Ricastle
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 316, Beer wrote:
In post 197, Sonic X wrote:On a side note, maxwell is really town,

This seems like a strange read.

I feel like vezokpiraraka and Maxwell are both probably town for the way they approached their respective suspicions on us.

Pawtucket, why did Sonic's read seem strange to you?
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

NicCage: Ricastle's acting like we're between Sonic and Beer on lynches is ridiculous. As for Beer, my thoughts are similar, though I'm not sure waiting for anything more from Gordovan's side is going to yield anything. Fun to have in the game, though. I'm looking forward to seeing what Pawtucket has to say, because it looks like that's going to be the head that's more alignment indicative.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Several members of the show's cast (especially the Gem characters) are voiced by professional singers. Notably, Garnet is voiced by Estelle and her fusion, Sugilite, is voiced by Nicki Minaj.

Spoiler:
Last edited by Varsoon on Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:43 am, edited 4 times in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”