lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:29 am

Post by lalaladucks »

well shite

town is going to lose because you're all convinced I'm a dastardly scumbumble bee and I'm not sure what I can do about it

since we are in LyLo for the foreseeable future the game will end with my lynch

yeah I am a
Vanilla Townie
guys that is the truth and you can tell I'm not joking because no excessive punctuation or caps or Inception references

soy un townie de vanilla
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Fro99er »

Ducky, who do you find the most scummy and why? Please actually put a case on someone.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:58 am

Post by lalaladucks »

alright I will later when I've got time

in the meantime, people, if a single townie votes for me, the three scumbuzzards will have the opportunity to swoop in and finish off my lynch (this also goes for other townies on the lynchtable) so please no one vote yet
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1543, KayP wrote:your argument went a bit towards getting me to just want to lynch ducks today.

Went a bit toward getting you? That is really insincere. Reads like "Thank you for making an argument for me so I can have more reason to bus my partner"
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
KayP
KayP
Goon
KayP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by KayP »

I'm a Vanilla Townie
Definitions are the guardians of rationality, the first line of defense against the chaos of mental disintegration.

~
Ayn Rand
~

I Stand With Rand!
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

I'm the Town Encryptor-Enabler.

You're welcome scum.

Frogger, Sonic, and I think ducks mentioned or referenced daytalk at some point in this game for those who care.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1555, Green Crayons wrote:Frogger, Sonic, and I think ducks mentioned or referenced daytalk at some point in this game for those who care.

hmm, can you repost this quote for visibility?
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 1555, Green Crayons wrote:I think ducks mentioned or referenced daytalk at some point in this game for those who care.

where please

I don't think I have

minis don't usually have daytalk though?

well at least I think they don't usually

haven't played that many
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 1555, Green Crayons wrote:I'm the Town Encryptor-Enabler.

what

do you have any results
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

wtf looked up encryptor on wiki

it's so scum-sided

scum PR? :/
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:32 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 1557, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 1555, Green Crayons wrote:I think ducks mentioned or referenced daytalk at some point in this game for those who care.

where please

okay searched my own ISO

this is slander GC

who'd you use your encryptor thing on
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:02 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Unbunch your tail feathers, I'm about to go look.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:05 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Sonic Referencing Daytalk:

In post 1207, Metal Sonic wrote:its a pretty memorable multiball off site game where scum's daytalk was controlled by a negative utility "daytalk enabler" who was town! aka me. I got myself policy lynched hoping that scum would no longer have daytalk, but each scumteam had their own "backup" encryptor which kept them going. I was very upset in the dead thread

me and marquis go back a really long way :]

now stop fooling around and vote NM

Frogger Referencing Daytalk:
(frogger's Bella/Kay suspicions were justified in large part if daytalk was a thing - I've bolded the relevant part)
In post 462, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 461, Fro99er wrote:GC, what do you make of the fact that Bella and KayP both pushed on each other D1, then both ended up on the Shadoxx wagon late D1, then both came on at the end of D1 to ask for a claim and hammer? Coincidence?

The fact that they pushed for each other is unhelpful until we get a flip from one of Bella/Kay.

RC Referencing Daytalk:

In post 718, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 711, RedCoyote wrote:I really don't think that's the most reasonable conclusion, GC. It is indeed a possibility (in fact, the Bella/Glork relationship on D1 is an even better indicator of an alliance between the two), but I find it far-fetched to want to come to that conclusion first.

Another thing to consider is what if the scumteam does not have daytalk? Tammy replaced in after N1 was over. Would she really taken it upon herself to go into superwallbus mode?

For me, you really have to suspend disbelief to get there. Not impossible, but not probable. I think they're both town, but I also think it's possible one of them could be scum. In either situation, I'd rather lynch someone else.

I didn't say it was the most reasonable conclusion in the abstract, but you asked why would Tammy-scum vote Glork, and that's your answer: because they'd both be scum.

I don't think scum have daytalk? You're the second person who has mentioned daytalk. If I were scum in Tammy's shoes, attacking my buddy on the wagon is not some convoluted, must-plan-in-advance type of strategy. And walls - oh god the walls - is just something Tammy does, so. (shrug)

I mean, I was just killing time to post. I'm not pursuing this as a Real, True Theory at the moment.

The fact that they both ended upon on the Shadox wagon is not much more helpful until we get a flip from one of Bella/Kay/Shadox; although I do see a somewhat credible suspicion in the fact that Bella/Kay cross-scumread each other than then agreed upon a single third party scumread.

Both coming at the end of D1 and simultaneously asking for claim-before-hammer might be something if there was daytalk.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:07 am

Post by Green Crayons »

EBWOP

In post 1562, Green Crayons wrote:
Sonic Referencing Daytalk:

In post 1207, Metal Sonic wrote:its a pretty memorable multiball off site game where scum's daytalk was controlled by a negative utility "daytalk enabler" who was town! aka me. I got myself policy lynched hoping that scum would no longer have daytalk, but each scumteam had their own "backup" encryptor which kept them going. I was very upset in the dead thread

me and marquis go back a really long way :]

now stop fooling around and vote NM

Frogger Referencing Daytalk:
(frogger's Bella/Kay suspicions were justified in large part if daytalk was a thing - I've bolded the relevant part)
In post 462, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 461, Fro99er wrote:GC, what do you make of the fact that Bella and KayP both pushed on each other D1, then both ended up on the Shadoxx wagon late D1, then both came on at the end of D1 to ask for a claim and hammer? Coincidence?

The fact that they pushed for each other is unhelpful until we get a flip from one of Bella/Kay.

The fact that they both ended upon on the Shadox wagon is not much more helpful until we get a flip from one of Bella/Kay/Shadox; although I do see a somewhat credible suspicion in the fact that Bella/Kay cross-scumread each other than then agreed upon a single third party scumread.

Both coming at the end of D1 and simultaneously asking for claim-before-hammer might be something if there was daytalk.

RC Referencing Daytalk:

In post 718, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 711, RedCoyote wrote:I really don't think that's the most reasonable conclusion, GC. It is indeed a possibility (in fact, the Bella/Glork relationship on D1 is an even better indicator of an alliance between the two), but I find it far-fetched to want to come to that conclusion first.

Another thing to consider is what if the scumteam does not have daytalk? Tammy replaced in after N1 was over. Would she really taken it upon herself to go into superwallbus mode?

For me, you really have to suspend disbelief to get there. Not impossible, but not probable. I think they're both town, but I also think it's possible one of them could be scum. In either situation, I'd rather lynch someone else.

I didn't say it was the most reasonable conclusion in the abstract, but you asked why would Tammy-scum vote Glork, and that's your answer: because they'd both be scum.

I don't think scum have daytalk? You're the second person who has mentioned daytalk. If I were scum in Tammy's shoes, attacking my buddy on the wagon is not some convoluted, must-plan-in-advance type of strategy. And walls - oh god the walls - is just something Tammy does, so. (shrug)

I mean, I was just killing time to post. I'm not pursuing this as a Real, True Theory at the moment.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:12 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Alright, I thought that there was a reference to daytalk before frogger back in D1, but apparently it went frogger --> RC --> Sonic.

I skimmed ducks and Kay's ISOs, but confirmed that neither said anything that caught my eye, so I misremembered that bit.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:16 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

You point is that if someone 'assumed' or 'knew' that scum have daytalk, it would be a scum tell for you?
oopsies! haha!

Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:19 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1558, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 1555, Green Crayons wrote:I'm the Town Encryptor-Enabler.

what

do you have any results

In post 1559, lalaladucks wrote:wtf looked up encryptor on wiki

it's so scum-sided

scum PR? :/

In post 1560, lalaladucks wrote:who'd you use your encryptor thing on

I don't think you understand my role. (That's okay, I had to look both aspects of my role up as well.)

Here:
Encryptor Wiki Article wrote:An Encryptor is a role that allows people who can converse with it to talk during the Day phase. Otherwise, they are restricted to speaking during the Night phase.

While theoretically this role can be used for Masons and the like, in practice this role is usually Mafia-aligned and allows the Mafia to daytalk.

Enabler Wiki Article wrote:An Enabler has no active abilities, but are told what kind of power role they enable. If they die, that type of ability may no longer be used.

This effect applies to all players with the enabled ability. A Doctor Enabler's death will cause every Doctor in the game to become useless.

Enablers are usually, but not always, Town.

I don't have any active ability. However, for as long as I live, scum have daytalk.

I'll further note:
Enabler Wiki Article wrote:Some more creative uses have included Town Enablers for Mafia power roles and Mafia Enablers for Town power roles. Both of these (the latter to a greater extent) reduce the positive feedback Mafia naturally generates for a faction that starts to win by taking away their power roles.

You can read my ISO and see that I was trying to attract the NK. My theory was that if I was blatantly laying down PR hints, maybe scum would think I was a PR attempting to look like a VT who wanted to look like he had a PR. Regardless of whether that worked or not, my shitty reads undoubtedly counseled for keeping me alive.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:22 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1565, Metal Sonic wrote:You point is that if someone 'assumed' or 'knew' that scum have daytalk, it would be a scum tell for you?

To the extent I was keeping an eye out for it to see if someone would slip.

Also, obviously, whether someone mentioned daytalk as a possibility is not, in and of itself, an automatic indication of alignment (e.g., RC).

I don't really think it means one thing or another in terms of how frogger and Sonic talked about it. But I thought I would give folks a head's up in case if they wanted to make their own opinions about it.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:47 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Okay. So a dead end then. Thanks for your claim.

Did you leave any crumbs?

So now we are waiting for ChaosOmega.
oopsies! haha!

Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:55 am

Post by Green Crayons »

No I did not leave any crumbs.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:54 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

I am an even-night role cop (hello scum night kill!)

N2, lalalalalalaladucks returned vanilla.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:07 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Hunh.

So either it is

Kay, Sonic, and Frogger

or

Chaos is lying
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:11 am

Post by Fro99er »

Vanilla townie here.

Now I know why ducky claimed back up IC in twilight of D2. She wanted to attract the role cop so that he did not hit a PR
Heil King Froggo.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:11 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

lala could still be scum, a mafia goon would give me a result of vanilla.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:12 am

Post by Fro99er »

No, I have been role cop in other games and Mafia goon return vanilla as well
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”