Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:51 pm

Post by Ricastle »

MS and Fro99er are active lurking like crazy. I wouldn't discount them at all.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:14 am

Post by Sonic X »

do you want to ask me a question?

a
useful
question?
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:14 am

Post by Sonic X »

trench warfare is town
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:20 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 523, Skybird wrote:Sonic X, I know the Sonic head is usually a posting fiend. You seem very restrained so far this game. What's up with that?

Sonic did you answer this yet? I don't see a response in your ISO.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:19 am

Post by Sonic X »

In post 828, Skybird wrote:
In post 523, Skybird wrote:Sonic X, I know the Sonic head is usually a posting fiend. You seem very restrained so far this game. What's up with that?

Sonic did you answer this yet? I don't see a response in your ISO.

oh

that's wrong, i'm not a posting fiend

you were scumreading me for /not posting/ after i shot scum in SMITE ;-;
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:19 am

Post by Sonic X »

actually im wrong

im still a posting fiend

i have the most posts in the game

lol
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:31 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 815, Fluminator wrote:Huh. I got confused about who made post 544. I'm glad it's not you Farside.

Bugger off Reasonable. I'm not lying about my real life so I could lurk. Is that really honestly what you thought I was doing?

Yeah, I made a case on rational and I was quoting all the stuff he said to validate my point but the spoiler tag failed big time.

In post 816, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 812, farside22 wrote:My ability so far is confirmed.
Does that make me town or scum in your view rational?

If roles could be used to determine alignment on day one, then this wouldn't be a very interesting game, would it? Your role, along with other information that will be revealed as the game progresses, and
most importantly
the things you do and say: those things combine to help us determine whether you are scum or town. You are already whatever you are whatever it is. It is to the rest of us to figure that out correctly.

In post 813, farside22 wrote:@rational:
Vezo confirmed his ability, mastin confirmed her lack of vote.
What does that tell you about their alignment and why?

See above. It's information. One cannot think logically on a null foundation. I mentioned above the basics, but you already knew that.

What was the point of these two sarcastic posts from you? Do you really expect us to believe that you don't understand the long term value in having a reliable understanding of how claimed roles work?

In post 815, Fluminator wrote:Bugger off Reasonable. I'm not lying about my real life so I could lurk. Is that really honestly what you thought I was doing?

I'm sorry ... where did we suggest you were lying about anything? The only comment was made by me in response to your first post, way back when I responded to a bunch of early quotes. It is pretty clearly just a snarky wink at you for saying something interesting about your role being cool, and then saying that you had less cell service than expected and would be unable to post much for the first week. There's nothing in #160 (the only post in which we even mentioned you) that questions your word in the least bit.

I mean ... you have 5 posts in nearly 1,000 ... and two of them just happened. I don't see how anyone could really have any real read on you; however, I do have to say that I got a significant bad vibe off the whole "I'm back but I'm in a bad mood and I don't want to play the game I signed up for so can someone else play for me?" post you made with #814 and then the strange stuff in #815. Farside appears to be the person who made post #544 ... so what's with the buddying there?

I would be very interested to see your thoughts on things, especially with what I see in just those two posts.

Love, always,
Drixx

Thank you for proving that what you are doing is not scum hunting.
Lynch this please.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:37 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Well I am lynching him. We just need more people on board.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:51 am

Post by Skybird »

I agree with Rational about the double-voting thing. We as town need to know about how it works in case one of the double voters aren't town. I don't know what other roles are out there, but 2 town double voters seems unbalanced at first glance. (Sonic did point out that we have two people who don't have votes at the moment so it might not be as unbalanced as it appears.) But I do understand where Rational is coming from.

Vezok, besides the questioning on the double voting thing, why are you scum reading Rational?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:01 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 833, Skybird wrote:I agree with Rational about the double-voting thing. We as town need to know about how it works in case one of the double voters aren't town. I don't know what other roles are out there, but 2 town double voters seems unbalanced at first glance. (Sonic did point out that we have two people who don't have votes at the moment so it might not be as unbalanced as it appears.) But I do understand where Rational is coming from.

Vezok, besides the questioning on the double voting thing, why are you scum reading Rational?

Because he is fake. He never scum-hunted anything, but gave of the appearance. He reacting incredibly poor to pressure.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:24 am

Post by Skybird »

I am reading both heads of Reasonably Rational as sincere right now. I will re-read their ISO to look for the issues you pointed out.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:43 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 833, Skybird wrote:I agree with Rational about the double-voting thing. We as town need to know about how it works in case one of the double voters aren't town. I don't know what other roles are out there, but 2 town double voters seems unbalanced at first glance. (Sonic did point out that we have two people who don't have votes at the moment so it might not be as unbalanced as it appears.) But I do understand where Rational is coming from.

Sure check on it, but he is acting like there is scum there without scum hunting
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:54 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 827, Sonic X wrote:trench warfare is town

remembers for later.

Also, why is the radmann wagon getting love all of a sudden?
after a wank.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:09 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 837, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 827, Sonic X wrote:trench warfare is town

remembers for later.

Also, why is the radmann wagon getting love all of a sudden?

Counterwagon for rr.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:11 am

Post by CooLDoG »

yeah I get that, but why did it not have any support for so long and now all of a sudden it takes off. Jesus christ that is a weird wagon build up. It seems like the second I left it it happened. I don't like it man, I don't like it at all.
after a wank.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 839, CooLDoG wrote:yeah I get that, but why did it not have any support for so long and now all of a sudden it takes off. Jesus christ that is a weird wagon build up. It seems like the second I left it it happened. I don't like it man, I don't like it at all.

It's at 3 votes, and iirc(mobile/working/not gonna check now) at least one, maybe two people had their votes parked there for awhile. Not sure that counts as taking off. Closer to taking off is my wagon,since it went from 0-5 pretty quickly I think, but 3 of those votes came from asking people with multiple votes questions, so I'm not sure it counts as taking off either.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:19 am

Post by Ricastle »

Lmao what? The radmann wagon is stalled as fuck. On that note, it would be great if more people joined it!
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Ricastle »

Like...there's literally been two votes on him in two pages and that's it. Why is that standing out to you?
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:52 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

The radmann wagon has stalled because he's MiA. Has he been prodded yet? I'm unwilling to vote him right now because nothing would come of it until he came back. I guess his reaction to a large wagon on him upon his return would be good, though, so I'm considering it.

And if he replaces, that's still a good opportunity to get something out of said replacement.

Drixx, you implied that you don't normally have scum reads D1. Was that a half-joke about Fluminator, or is it true?
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:02 am

Post by Varsoon »

Ra9in9 Bull, NicCage, and radmann9 have been prodded due to inactivity.

Mastin2 has been on announced V/LA over the weekend.
Ra9in9 Bull
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Townie

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Ra9in9 Bull »

Sigh......

I will get to this probably tonight I have to get my brother first
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:08 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 821, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 820, Fluminator wrote:My main thought right now though is I can understand why there's a wagon on you right now.

Keep making posts with lines like this and I'm going to actually have a day one scum read.

Keep using dishonest language like
In post 817, Drixx wrote:EbWoP: # is the post that Flum appears to be pretending to be offended by, not the #160 I mistakenly put in in the prior post.
and I'm going to have a day one scum read too.

I like Vezok's vote on Mastin at the beginning. lol
Beer seems to be mainly trolling this game, and from what I know about town Vezok, he would get frustrated with it, so Vezok is probably town. This is probably the most proactive and useful I've ever seen Vezok.
Beer was null when he was being all gambity and trolly, I really don't know how to read those types of players yet, but I definitely did not like the one head calling the other head bad and scummy. Was Marq the only person to find this suspicious?

Marq, what would you say if I said I now know how to read you, and how nervous are you now?
Ra9in9 Bull
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Townie

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Ra9in9 Bull »

So....

I have legit not decided to read any of this scine my ast catchup and im going on fly.

so someone want to give me a tldr or should i jsut not look
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:39 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 841, Ricastle wrote:Lmao what? The radmann wagon is stalled as fuck. On that note, it would be great if more people joined it!

I hopped wagons because it was stalled. After I hopped like two or 3 votes went on it.
after a wank.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Varsoon »

The show takes many influences from 90's pop culture; Hopper and Hoppy's designs are meant to look like Frog (
Chrono Trigger
) and Usagi (
Usagi Yojimbo
). In the episode, "Sworn to the Sword", Connie is even seen wearing an outfit identical to Gohan's (
Dragonball Z
).

Spoiler:
Last edited by Varsoon on Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”