Micro 488: Forest Fire - Endgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Gold Saucer
Gold Saucer
Goon
Gold Saucer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Gold Saucer »

Also Bork's very busy so you guys are stuck with me!
Gold Saucer
Gold Saucer
Goon
Gold Saucer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Gold Saucer »

*this week
Gold Saucer
Gold Saucer
Goon
Gold Saucer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by Gold Saucer »

Oh regfan for post 1470, I don't need a response really. When I had read your response in westeros I remembered your post to Bork differently and it prompted me to tell Bork that I saw something of concern id talk about when I had a minute. I should have just posted it to Bork as I didn't talk about it previously here, but didn't think of that until after I'd posted it here.
Gold Saucer
Gold Saucer
Goon
Gold Saucer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by Gold Saucer »

Okay I'm caught up. Other thoughts to come later when not trying to post on a phone while out for a walk.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1453, sangres wrote:
In post 1450, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:How I feel about this game

i think quilford-slot is probably the last scum still!

I agree

ho hum hum
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1554, BBmolla wrote:I agree

ho hum hum

no thoughts on the recent S-S discussion?
Gold Saucer
Gold Saucer
Goon
Gold Saucer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Gold Saucer »

ffery - I know you said I didn't need to respond, but there was one thing I wanted to respond to. I was concerned about you guys early game, but I don't think that's at all weird for me. I happen to think more of your scum game than you do apparently, but even the times I've been able to read you correctly and have been getting better at it, I think I've always started from a place of suspicion on you that dwindled somewhere around mid-to-end day one as what I've learned to look for from you appear. I don't think in the early game I was so much trying to get other people to doubt your read as trying to figure out pieguyn and her alignment as it looked to me at first that she was bullshitting reads, mostly in the manner of way she was town reading you guys while questioning the town reads on us. That didn't make sense to me but was more about her than it was about you. I was concerned by the way that Nacho entered the game with the whole pieguyn thing.

Anyway, if everything is basically settled there then I don't want to spend too much time on this, but I did want to explain my mindset on what was going on early game. I was concerned about you but those questions were less about your alignment than how you were being read and why.
Gyre and Gimble
Gyre and Gimble
Goon
Gyre and Gimble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by Gyre and Gimble »

In post 1554, BBmolla wrote:
In post 1453, sangres wrote:
In post 1450, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:How I feel about this game

i think quilford-slot is probably the last scum still!

I agree

ho hum hum

no he isn't

Believe in the nocaps.

pls
I was only looking at the trees, not the forest, and the trees were bad. The forest was also bad.

hitogoroshi/Metal Sonic hydra.
Gold Saucer
Gold Saucer
Goon
Gold Saucer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by Gold Saucer »

In post 1282, Soft-spoken wrote:i mean that conviction was convincing AF

but i already knew gold was toe because vote order on yuriko lynch

I do wonder about this. He says that we're town because of vote order on yuriko but just the day before he pointed out Bork's request to Yuriko and said that he could see it as coaching.

I didn't think that we were that much of a town read for Soft-Spoken, and in fact I thought he was suspicious of us.
Gold Saucer
Gold Saucer
Goon
Gold Saucer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by Gold Saucer »

In post 1455, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Thanks! I'm putting maximum effort in now, actually.

Like, idk. I'm feeling pretty good about this game atm.

Nati - If you were feeling pretty good about the game now, did you have any revelations? Did you get a chance to read through Pie's S-S case?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1555, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1554, BBmolla wrote:I agree

ho hum hum

no thoughts on the recent S-S discussion?

I think SS is town, if it's not Quil I think it's RBD. SS's post seem pretty fucking genuine, but feel free to highlight the points where he is obviously scum.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Gyre and Gimble
Gyre and Gimble
Goon
Gyre and Gimble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:37 pm

Bbmolla it's sonic here

I replaced quilford

I swear on the sanctity of team nocaps that this slot is town
I was only looking at the trees, not the forest, and the trees were bad. The forest was also bad.

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by BBmolla »

that really doesn't change my opinion but k
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:03 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1560, BBmolla wrote:I think SS is town, if it's not Quil I think it's RBD. SS's post seem pretty fucking genuine, but feel free to highlight the points where he is obviously scum.

if you've read my posts and still aren't convinced, I don't really see us coming to an agreement on it

instead I'll ask: why do you disagree with /? I maintain that if RBD is scum here they had what was potentially a free mislynch basically lined up already and then chose not to follow through with it for no apparent reason.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:05 pm

Post by pieguyn »

happy scum day, sangres

Spoiler:
Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:52 pm

Post by Gentlemen Bastards »

@Pie
re; Fair, can understand the turn-around on Soft a lot better now. I do think Scum!Quil would care almost as much as Town!Quil about not being able to respond to posts whatsoever; if he was really completely time-poor he'd have thought him remaining the game would be disrespectful to the amount of effort everyone is putting in which isn't something that's alignment related -- I don't think it's a "shitty" thing to replace out for as scum at all. Empire apparently disagrees but hasn't responded to my question on what specifically about the replace out reads town to him so interested in hearing his take too. As for Softs it reminds me of This TSO post in TM, it's something I think is more likely to be a genuine thought coming from town who don't care about possible blow backs from it or someone using it against him later in the game rather than scum being ballsy, that said I really do need him to explain .

@Tammy
- Makes sense. I'm tabling time after state of origin tonight to go over Soft and probably RBD again, would like your thoughts on the both. I feeling more and more wrong about Pie with every post of his now, p sure he's town here which means that I need to strengthen my reads inside the Soft/RBD/Metal trio.

@Molla -
Pie has already elaborated on his scum read on Soft. Please read the game dude.

@Metal -
If you want to be read as town catch up on the god damn game as fast as possible and throw your reads, thoughts and reasoning in here, the constant "believe in nocaps, we're town" in in or "what do you need to read me as town in does absolutely nothing for me, if you're town show it via scumhunting genuinely, don't attempt to force it.

Really need to actually speak with Empire too, don't feel like we're on the same wavelength at the moment other than him agreeing on Pie probably being town.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:05 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1565, Gentlemen Bastards wrote:@Molla - Pie has already elaborated on his scum read on Soft. Please read the game dude.

Just link me, there's so much irrelevent stuff, link me to the good stuff
Gyre and Gimble
Gyre and Gimble
Goon
Gyre and Gimble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:06 pm

GB, that's very disrespectful and moderately rude. First, my goal isn't to be "read as town", it is to get a perfect win, stick that in your head. 2, don't tell people to "catch up on the god damn game as fast as possible", I have a life, and it takes me 1 hour to quality scrutinize 10 pages of this game, 3. "Throw your reads, thoughts, and reasoning here" is not going to help you a single bit. I take 1 hour to read, it's going to take longer to write.

Like I said, I can only catch up on the computer. I'm online all the time via phone, which allowed me to make those posts, but fact is they aren't useless, and please don't imply as such.

Thanks.

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:07 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1416, pieguyn wrote:what I'm saying there is that, based on 357/364, scum-zmuffin's strategy would have been setting you up as a potential Yuriko partner. so I'm pretty sure that, if he was scum here, he would have been continuing to pushing you as scum and bringing said associatives he pointed out back up in order to lynch you next as opposed to backing off in the way that he did here.

I think he definitely could have made 357 as scum, it's how it ties in to what he did D2 that I don't think makes any sense coming from scum-him (especially in this game).

also, good news: I can read MS 100%, so this might be ez mode.

Why would he continue to push a read made very very early in the game later in the game after a flip? That's silly. Like, you don't think he'd see how suspicious it would be if he was like "GUYS I WAS RIGHT ABOUT YURIKO, REMEMBER HOW I CALLED OUT YURIKO/NACHO AT THE VERY VERY START OF THE GAME? I MUST BE RIGHT VOTE: NACHO."

I think you're underestimating them.
Gyre and Gimble
Gyre and Gimble
Goon
Gyre and Gimble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:15 pm

ugh, sorry for that reaction but it needs to be said

I was only angry for 3 minutes so peace

Gentlemen Bastards
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Gentlemen Bastards
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:17 pm

Post by Gentlemen Bastards »

@ Molla -
I'd recommend reading Pies and as well as my .

@Metal -
I don't care if it's rude or not it's the truth, if you're busy or unable to read properly due to being on a phone that's fine and entirely understandable I don't expect you to read the 60 pages in a few hours but don't in the meantime attempt to pop in and solely use AtE type methods to get town-read (Which "trust me due to no caps!" essentially is), it's pathetic regardless of which alignment you actually are here and is doing nothing for me at all.
Gyre and Gimble
Gyre and Gimble
Goon
Gyre and Gimble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:14 am

hi im back for some reading action

Gyre and Gimble
Gyre and Gimble
Goon
Gyre and Gimble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:15 am

Gyre and Gimble
Gyre and Gimble
Goon
Gyre and Gimble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:42 am

/40

whew

i got to the yuriko fakeclaim

Gyre and Gimble
Gyre and Gimble
Goon
Gyre and Gimble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:00 am

/45

got until day 1.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”