Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:02 am

Post by Profgessor Emotion »

Singer, what do you think of my point of him not doing anything productive until I set his ass on fire?

what do you think of his posts after I move away from him?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:07 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 325, Profgessor Emotion wrote:Singer, what do you think of my point of him not doing anything productive until I set his ass on fire?

what do you think of his posts after I move away from him?

Is that a scumtell for Cabd? I didn't get the impression that he started being productive because of you, and I didn't get the impression that his tone changed because you backed off...could you point me to where you're seeing this?

Bins wrote:
In post 321, singersigner wrote:
In post 317, Bins wrote:
In post 316, singersigner wrote:Is this all you have to say about the game so far?

Is this really your answer to my question?

I don't see a question. You just said you didn't see the point. If you don't see the point, you're already missing it.

Like why did you even feel the need to add that?

Like... I hadn't even opened the thread yet, I'm guessing it was the same for those people.
It's like you were trying to look like you were saying something but actually saying nothing at all.
I mean, it was directed at those people, right? I have no idea what you were trying to tell me by making that post, given the likelihood those people (and me) wouldn't have even seen your post yet.

You haven't read any of my other posts, have you? If the one take away from all of the posts I've made so far is that I pointed out the people who hadn't posted yet and said if they get behind this game (which was at, what, seven pages in the matter of hours?), it will be miserable for them to catchup, and consequently the people who are trying to read them while doing so, then you're clearly not reading with the intent of finding scum.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:08 am

Post by Bins »

I have no idea why you feel the need to attack my playstyle in literally every post you've made in response to me.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Bins »

The game had been going on for, yeah, hours. And everyone knows to post. But the fact is is some people just weren't on at the time. Like, how does that define as "getting behind in the game" just yet? Why make that post just yet? It just felt so out of place to me.

gtkas
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Cabd »

For what it's worth I felt exactly zero heat from Mara. I have no idea what she meant by pressuring me; this is what she always does at least in the old games I played with her?
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:25 am

Post by singersigner »

Bins wrote:The game had been going on for, yeah, hours. And everyone knows to post. But the fact is is some people just weren't on at the time. Like, how does that define as "getting behind in the game" just yet? Why make that post just yet? It just felt so out of place to me.

Decomposing my comments on your posts to "attacking your playstyle" without addressing the actual problem I have with your playstyle is exactly what's convincing me you're scum. I'm not really sure where you get that I've been attacking your playstyle in every post when it was only in the "nothing worth saying" comment. Anything before or after that was commenting on the fact that you've said a lot of words but haven't put a lot of analysis or effort behind them, especially when you just had the opportunity to point out where I misread your intentions of finding scum with your line of questioning. Instead you chose not to prove me wrong.

To answer your recent question of why make that post, I (and notscience) have already alluded to the fact that I/we won't be putting up with spammy bullshit like with Metal Sonic. The game was already blowing up and I've had bad experiences with people slinking in the shadows, town AND scum, because they can't keep up. I felt like the pace of the game was already approaching that threshold of "wholey shit get me out." Are you offended I included you in that list of people? Because it really felt like you looked past the fact that I made it a point NOT to say it was alignment indicative, but as a general "don't get behind" sentiment.

I like tomatoes.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:27 am

Posting these in sequence

Spoiler:
In post 8, Cabd wrote:I have been waiting to make my hot blooded return to Mafia for a while now so of COURSE the mod opens the fucking game while I'm on the can.

VOTE: notsci

Until he inno child tells and then proceeds to be left alive till day eight billion anyways.

In post 10, Cabd wrote:I suppose in my heat of the moment i forgot notsci was in a hydra, please make that a vote on the notsci hydra.

TIA mod~

In post 28, Profgessor Emotion wrote:VOTE: Cabd

going here!

In post 29, Cabd wrote:Bitmap's post shows lack of reading the prior posts in the thread before RVSing. It also shows a lack of pre-meditation upon the player list.

Warming up to a weak townread for both those things.

Pretty much every other RVS is null so far.

In post 31, Cabd wrote:To continue my hot streak of non-shitpost-oneliners; I suppose I should give a disclaimer here.

I almost played this game as an alt, but chose to use my main instead.

I no longer have the timer to do the level of research and pre-reading as my title suggests. I'm not using much meta this game; just stuff I have already in my binder or head. Things shift so I'd rather use other methods of scumhunting.

If you're expecting old-gambit-and-meta-read-heavy me; meh, sorry?

Judge me by my play, not by my past, and you'll find a much quicker read on me.

In post 33, Profgessor Emotion wrote:hey, pie

vote cabd :)

nacho might know why

In post 34, Profgessor Emotion wrote:
In post 32, ZZZX wrote:
In post 31, Cabd wrote:I no longer have the timer to do the level of research and pre-reading as my title suggests. I'm not using much meta this game; just stuff I have already in my binder or head. Things shift so I'd rather use other methods of scumhunting.

so you are doing a ZZZX instead? :P

That looks like me somewhat, except I use the meta is a special way using my visual memory and feelings, it helps mayb

Anyway cabd can be town for now.

please.

In post 36, Profgessor Emotion wrote:there's a good chance he could be scum

#chicago

In post 48, Cabd wrote:
In post 44, Varsoon wrote:avoid a 100+ page day 1.

Holy hellfire I'm +1ing a varsoon post. The world is ending, playstyles are changing. Maybe if we're lucky the mastin hydra can keep their average post length under a page too!

In post 53, Profgessor Emotion wrote:
In post 48, Cabd wrote:
In post 44, Varsoon wrote:avoid a 100+ page day 1.

Holy hellfire I'm +1ing a varsoon post. The world is ending, playstyles are changing. Maybe if we're lucky the mastin hydra can keep their average post length under a page too!

holy hellfire

you can do better than this, even this early on

Pedit: there are various "IC esque" people here.

In post 62, Profgessor Emotion wrote:While understanding it's still pretty early, his first vote is very boring and very unlikely to perk heads. There are better, more interesting RVS votes out there such as mine!

Notsci's first vote is also pretty boring but I feel like his reactions so far has been a little more telling that Cabds.

In post 90, Cabd wrote:Professor (The Mara half at least, no idea what sort of waffle the mastin half will put up) is doing the one thing I requested people not do.

I know old-me was a scum scorcher, but I'm asking you to read the game, not the past. You're clinging to that and I am very sad face over it.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Lufan

In post 93, Profgessor Emotion wrote:My scum-read on Cabd also isn't at all waffly. Where do you get that impression?

pedit: mmmm....

why is cabds post to "think twice about posting" and varsoon's isn't? unless I am getting your perspective on that wrong.

from what I do know about Varsoon based on what I hear and (what I think) I've seen he's confident enough to play without really thinking things through. I will probably defer more to Notsci or nacho, or anyone else who knows him better than me but I do like him based on the fact that he isn't really willing to follow me, and for similar reasons I like both you and voided.

In post 94, Profgessor Emotion wrote:
In post 90, Cabd wrote:Professor (The Mara half at least, no idea what sort of waffle the mastin half will put up) is doing the one thing I requested people not do.

I know old-me was a scum scorcher, but I'm asking you to read the game, not the past. You're clinging to that and I am very sad face over it.

UNVOTE:

I do not care. I understand that you don't have the time to meta people, I'm not asking you to do that. I'm asking you to be a powerful player and move the game state along, and I'm not seeing that.

I know that you will still have the confidence level in your games, and play that you always have had regardless of whatever new play-style you may end up adopting.

In post 96, Cabd wrote:
In post 94, Profgessor Emotion wrote:I'm asking you to be a powerful player and move the game state along, and I'm not seeing that.

Less than half of the players in this game have posted and I already have a non-RVS vote down. What more do you think is going to "move the game state along" faster than this?

If you don't get my vote, light a fire under your ass and think about it.

Spoiler:
In post 104, Profgessor Emotion wrote:

UNVOTE:

I feel like this could have come alot sooner, but w/e.

why lufan?

In post 111, Cabd wrote:104:

"This (A serious vote) could have come sooner"
"I have zero idea how or why your lufan vote is a serious read but I'm backing off anyways"

It's like you're trying to use every reason under the sun you can find to justify pressuring me without actually actively pushing.

In post 115, Profgessor Emotion wrote:
In post 111, Cabd wrote:104:

"This (A serious vote) could have come sooner"
"I have zero idea how or why your lufan vote is a serious read but I'm backing off anyways"

It's like you're trying to use every reason under the sun you can find to justify pressuring me without actually actively pushing.

you should already know what this is. You should already know that I present reads that are stronger then what they are in reality as a means to solidify them. This is a pretty huge flag and not at all an answer to my question.

In post 141, Cabd wrote:Lufan had tons of posts to discuss, plenty of people to take a stance on. Instead he chose to comment on Mac's post about his attempts to become a hot mess of a boozehound.

Why?

Me and my vote say because he's scum avoiding the game moving at a steady clip. And that it's very possible that one of his buddies was under at least SOME scrutiny at the time, and felt too awkward to drive convo elsewhere but also wasn't willing to bus quite yet.

In post 142, Cabd wrote:I mean, let's put him in the hot seat here.

When he made his first and only post to date, here's what he could have commented on:

-My RVS Vote onto notscience

-Benjamen's RVS onto nacho

-ZZZX's RVS vote onto benjamen

-Me realzing notsci is in benjamen

- Varsoon's Opening

-Farside's opening

- Voidedmafia's opening

-ZZZX's early reads on varsoon and Voided

-Farside's early read on ZZZX

And for fuck's sake, that's only the first page!

He didn't post until page four, we were WELL out of RVS by that point.

In post 143, Cabd wrote:It would have been forgivable if he'd then broken a sweat and dug into the game from there. But he did not.

In post 145, Cabd wrote:The people getting scrutiny at that point in time were varsoon and the hydra of marangal-mastin. And mastin appears to be in the middle of a summer map, so just varsoon and mara, really. My current working theory is that lufan is scum with one of the two of those.

Spoiler:
In post 143, Cabd wrote:It would have been forgivable if he'd then broken a sweat and dug into the game from there. But he did not.

This, I could agree with.

In post 145, Cabd wrote:The people getting scrutiny at that point in time were varsoon and the hydra of marangal-mastin. And mastin appears to be in the middle of a summer map, so just varsoon and mara, really. My current working theory is that lufan is scum with one of the two of those.

:/

in any case, it took you 4 pages to make a serious vote. It took me placing a fire under your ass to make a very serious comment on the current game state. You're a vet, and he's (I think) a newb. You were also very obviously following along the game, so why did it take
you
so long to get serious?[/quote]
In post 173, Cabd wrote:My new work has me running from place to place, some of it is outside in the sunlight and humidity. I'm no longer a desk jockey like I was in Fresno, where I could post 24/7. Phone posting is difficult for various reasons as well.

You're being vague, what is YOUR stance on lufan?

Pedit: this post is @mara hydra

In post 286, Cabd wrote:
In post 276, Nachomamma8 wrote:a mislynch on you

I'm tempted to go "liar liar pants on fire" but whatever. I'm hoping you're gonna explain this.

Also Re: mara stuff; the very fact she's aware of it (enough to fault me for NOT applying it to her?!?) and it's been a year since I did data collection about her is good enough reason to invalidate it as a method of reading her; especially since I don't intend to do any NEW meta gathering this game.

In post 298, Cabd wrote:For what it's worth, I neve rhad any intention of purging notsci hydra with fire in RVS; that was a call back to a game several of us were in a while back; Xenogears Mafia.

Notsci was an innocent child (revealed Day 1) and was on the wrong track for the entire game long enough to not get nightkilled for several game days.

I ended up pulling out a town win in LYLO over varsoon, but it wasn't pretty.

The three different spoilers are different phases of my push/interaction with him that has already happened
this far
I feel like it's pretty important to note that in the first spoiler, I've already started to push him, but he hasn't gotten involved with the game at all. He hasn't interacted with people, and just put up his disclaimers (which is something I could have also very, very easily done but it does absolutely nothing) and is just overall lack luster. It's also pretty interesting that he did notice that there was stuff lufan could have commented on
from the first page
stuff he failed to comment on himself and that in the second spoiler, I've already had been suggesting his lynch. He says himself that I'm "pushing his mislynch" which suggests that he feels like I'm not going to back off on this. In the second spoiler he's become more active, and more analytical of game-state which is what I wanted from the beginning and I was pretty content with it

which lead to my unvote in the third spoiler, hoping he would keep the momentum up but I feel like he's stopped analyzing players. If he actually thinks I'm scum with Lufan, there's no reason for him to not push me. There is no reason for him to not try and find scum-intent in my post. I don't feel like he's really looking into varsoon, either who is apparently his other pick for scum with lufan.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:29 am

Post by pieguyn »

votecount 1.10
Kuro Matsumi (3) - Voidedmafia, Varsoon, Profgessor Emotion
Varsoon (3) - Kuro Matsumi, InflatablePie, Elbirn
lufan131 (3) - Cabd, Chandra Nalaar, singersigner

Benjamin Applebaum (2) - ZZZX, Bitmap
Bins (2) - Marquis, Gin and Sonic
Nachomamma8 (2) - Xtoxm, Bins
Xtoxm (1) - farside22
Marquis (1) - Benjamin Applebaum

Not voting (3) - lufan131, Nachomamma8, pidgey

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Deadline is July 21, 13:00 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2015-07-21 13:00:00).
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:33 am

and, yeah I feel like it actually could be. As town, I feel like his play tends to be more consistent and doesn't spike when pressure gets placed on him (and when I mean pressure I mean threat to getting lynched) a notable game of this would be here http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=59772 (as medea the alien, where he was given multiple days to get into the game and play but didn't really get into the game at all despite the pressure that was coming from our slot (jesusbuddha) regfan slot (iirc) and ffery slot)
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Varsoon »

@Elbirn: I don't want to be in the Bins-hood for a variety of reasons I'm keeping to myself. I think the shot is better used on another player.
I'm gonna smack ya for thinkin' I rolled scum again, you loon. Read my posts!

I'm feeling that Bins and Singer are both town from their interaction.
Still happy with my vote.
I wonder about the lufan wagon and what lufan has to say.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:39 am

Am I crazy to be thinking he has zero productivity in the first and third spoiler?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Bins »

In post 330, singersigner wrote:Decomposing my comments on your posts to "attacking your playstyle" without addressing the actual problem I have with your playstyle is exactly what's convincing me you're scum.

Oh, I'm scum?

Man, this is getting jumpy.

You know, I hate/love quoting earlier posts for this exact reason. Everyone gets so hung up on it. I get hung up on it. I'm not willingly to let this go so easily and you getting so defensive to the point you're calling me scum is just absurd.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Bins »

In post 330, singersigner wrote:To answer your recent question of why make that post, I (and notscience) have already alluded to the fact that I/we won't be putting up with spammy bullshit like with Metal Sonic. The game was already blowing up and I've had bad experiences with people slinking in the shadows, town AND scum, because they can't keep up. I felt like the pace of the game was already approaching that threshold of "wholey shit get me out." Are you offended I included you in that list of people? Because it really felt like you looked past the fact that I made it a point NOT to say it was alignment indicative, but as a general "don't get behind" sentiment.

See, this is better.

Then why did you make it sound like it was re: those few people. I mean, I would have been fine with "HEY CAN EVERYONE STFU CAUSE SOME PEOPLE HAVEN'T POSTED YET." That's just not what I got from it.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:42 am

Post by Bins »

There's a difference between addressing people who probably haven't even checked the thread yet vs. caring about not clogging up the spam filter.

And I'm not offended at all that you included me in that list. I don't like the list.
If anything, the things you've said now have offended me. But that should be clear.

gtkas
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:45 am

also feel like his play is closer to how he was playing here http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=59131 (MC Maraca)
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:53 am

VOTE: Cabd

ok, I think I'm actually ready to stick with this.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:19 am

Post by singersigner »

I guess I didn't see your admitted RVS vote based off of those two posts as pressure? He gave an unsolicited read and explained it in the same post, and then it just looks like you're tunneling him for literally no reason. The fact that he called out Lufan for coming in and making a joke post and literally nothing else made sense because he had at least been proving that he'd been keeping up with the game and providing some sort of weak substance (really, who was providing much at that point). What I find null/not scummy is the fact that he was unapologetic about the things he expected Lufan to comment on without commenting on them himself. Do you think he would've called someone out on their lack of participation while failing to do so himself on purpose as scum, or do you think he would've been more careful to provide his own insight before calling Lufan out on it?

The only thing I don't like is that he's preemptively calling for people to not care about how different he's playing than the past, which always reads as making excuses for knowing you're gunna look scummy, but...that has nothing to do with what you're pushing and calling him scum for.

Preview Edit:
Fuck, I forgot to press submit because MY WINE FROM CALIFORNIA JUST GOT HERE. ^_^
All of that is at Prof Emotion. I'll look at your links in a sec.

In any case
Bins wrote:
In post 330, singersigner wrote:Decomposing my comments on your posts to "attacking your playstyle" without addressing the actual problem I have with your playstyle is exactly what's convincing me you're scum.

Oh, I'm scum?

Man, this is getting jumpy.

You know, I hate/love quoting earlier posts for this exact reason. Everyone gets so hung up on it. I get hung up on it. I'm not willingly to let this go so easily and you getting so defensive to the point you're calling me scum is just absurd.

What's absurd about it? You still haven't addressed the issues, yet
you're
calling
me
defense about...what? The fact that I called you out on not actually scumhunting? If that's defensive then I WILL attack your playstyle because despite your alignment, it's really backwards. :roll: You've now diverted the fault onto me when you're the one proving you're not reading, and proving that you're not even trying to find the intent behind the posts. You admitted that I addressed people who "probably haven't checked the thread" yet you hate my list when it was objectively a list of people who literally hadn't posted yet? (and again, giving them the benefit of the doubt by assuming they'd even
try
to catch up instead of coast)

Geez, you can't even call me scum or town for this engagement. You just dismiss me as "absurd" because you're avoiding addressing the actual argument here (so you can't use the excuse that I haven't specified it, it's the fact that you're not reading, you're just post=not scumhunting).

I like tomatoes.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:23 am

Post by notscience »

Yeah this singer/bins fight is stopping right now.

Singer, give her space. She literally just got here and while I see your points against her, some of the stuff youve said attacks her more than call in her scum (I'm referring to you saying shes not worth listening to) and I think if she's scum its something we will notice over the long run, not when she's barely got in the game. The fact she gave a read on me rather than make an excuse saying she Wil wait to read bulge makes me think she's town, anyways.

Bins- I want your thoughts on marq, sonic, and singer (do you think this engagement cones from town or scum singer?)
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
lufan131
lufan131
Goon
lufan131
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:25 am

Post by lufan131 »

VOTE: Cabd
You seem different than the Cabd I've played with before, and it feels more like you're trying to hide something.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:30 am

Post by notscience »

Like I understand that it looks like shes not trying to interpret things. Im just asking you to give her some space to get I the game rather than shut her down.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:33 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 342, notscience wrote:Yeah this singer/bins fight is stopping right now.

Singer, give her space. She literally just got here and while I see your points against her, some of the stuff youve said attacks her more than call in her scum (I'm referring to you saying shes not worth listening to) and I think if she's scum its something we will notice over the long run, not when she's barely got in the game. The fact she gave a read on me rather than make an excuse saying she Wil wait to read bulge makes me think she's town, anyways.

Bins- I want your thoughts on marq, sonic, and singer (do you think this engagement cones from town or scum singer?)

That was literally the only time I attacked her play other to address the fact that if this is how she thinks she's scumhunting as town, then I think disagree because she's not done anything to discern my alignment other than dismiss me as "absurd" and now you're grouping an entire argument as me saying I'm attacking her more than call her scum. I was trying to figure out her motivations and it wasn't until she decidedly had none, that I felt she was scum and said as much.

And what points to you see against her despite calling her town? You realize that if she's scum, she can easily give you a town read to appease you, right? She wouldn't need to wait for Bulge to claim she has a read on your hydra...

What are your thoughts on me?

lufan131 wrote:VOTE: Cabd
You seem different than the Cabd I've played with before, and it feels more like you're trying to hide something.

You remind me of someone. Stop it.

Preview Edit:
Wtf, notty. If she's town she wouldn't need to be defensive over being called out on not providing anything of substance and then try to turn the attack around on me to discredit anything I have to say (this is apparently a trend when I run into scum). She needs to just figure out what qualifies as "substance" and go from there.

I like tomatoes.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Marquis »

singer found a new titus
*popcorn*
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:39 am

Post by Marquis »

btw if it wasn't clear singer is obvtown and whatever it is that's going on rn pls stop
link in bio
Pinksmoke
Pinksmoke
Goon
Pinksmoke
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Pinksmoke »

In post 341, singersigner wrote:I guess I didn't see your admitted RVS vote based off of those two posts as pressure? He gave an unsolicited read and explained it in the same post, and then it just looks like you're tunneling him for literally no reason. The fact that he called out Lufan for coming in and making a joke post and literally nothing else made sense because he had at least been proving that he'd been keeping up with the game and providing some sort of weak substance

the tunneling is mostly the pressure I'm talking about? I was actively trying to interact with, at least me instead of the posts he was making before calling out Lufan (which I think happened because I was tunneling him, and he just wanted me to stop)
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:44 am

In post 341, singersigner wrote:I guess I didn't see your admitted RVS vote based off of those two posts as pressure? He gave an unsolicited read and explained it in the same post, and then it just looks like you're tunneling him for literally no reason. The fact that he called out Lufan for coming in and making a joke post and literally nothing else made sense because he had at least been proving that he'd been keeping up with the game and providing some sort of weak substance

the tunneling is mostly the pressure I'm talking about? I was actively trying to interact with, at least me instead of the posts he was making before calling out Lufan (which I think happened because I was tunneling him, and he just wanted me to stop)

aaggghhh...
Mod, delete slip please

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”