Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by Varsoon »

"That was fun, but a boy on the cusp of manhood can't spend the whole day whackering."
-Steven,
So Many Birthdays

VOTECOUNT 1.26

Beer (9):
Replace in, NicCage, Fluminator, Marquis, vezokpiraka, vezokpiraka, Skybird, Sonic X, Bins
Ra9in9 Bull (4):
Beer, Trench Warfare, Ricastle, Cheetory6
Replace in (3):
TunnelWarriors, MaxwellPuckett, CooLDoG
Thefuzzylogic99 (1):
grapes
Reasonably Rational (1):
grapes
Bins (1):
Thefuzzylogic99

Not Voting (3):
Mastin2, Ra9in9 Bull, Reasonably Rational

With 20 Alive, it takes 11 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2015-07-13 06:50:00)
Ra9in9 Bull
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by Ra9in9 Bull »

In post 1348, Cheetory6 wrote:So you think he was intentionally trying to hide it by not paraphrasing? Where do you think he first paraphrased it?

1014 he paraphrases after saying in 1010 he doesn't even care about Beer anymore
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm pretty sure he paraphrased before that.
That's totally me shooting from the hip and I'm checking that now though. >.>
Ra9in9 Bull
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Ra9in9 Bull »

If he did

1) I missed it and
2) Skybird missed it
Ra9in9 Bull
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Ra9in9 Bull
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Ra9in9 Bull »

And 3) you aren't even sure
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Beer definitely paraphrased before that though.
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Beer »

In post 1329, Bins wrote:
In post 1325, Beer wrote:
In post 1322, Bins wrote:Can we please lynch Beer? It's really fucking informative. Even if he flips town. It's better than lynching RB and A LOT better than No Lynching.

I'm dead. I'm town.
What information did that give you?

From what I remember, I hated Skybird's vote. I'll look back after you flip.

Skybird has one of the better looking votes on the wagon. Our wagon isn't at all informative because it consists of town spearheading the wagon and plenty of votes that are on there because people don't understand what the hell is going on. The only vote that I see that is obviously scum-motivated is NicCage's for reasons I've already talked about; are you going to look back at his vote? Or are you going to let our mislynch lead to other mislynches?
“Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.” - Homer Simpson
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

vezok wrote:@Flum: I don't really care about beer anymore.

I pushed him as scum from the beginning and nearly nobody cared. Now that he's out of harm's way he started lurking and doing absolutely nothing. And people still aren't voting him, but we're voting some sort of radmann newbie. That's cool. Gogo protown.
Also, in context him saying that he doesn't care about Beer anymore isn't what you're saying it means. So yeah. Stop saying that. >:/
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by Beer »

In post 1331, Bins wrote:
In post 1328, Beer wrote:
In post 1326, Bins wrote:
In post 1323, Beer wrote:Freaking out while drunk isn't town and I hope you drop this stupid stupid town read when I'm dead, as a kind of last will sort of thing.

It's not a strong read, but it's enough to convince me not to flash wagon them when we have 5 hours.

It's not a read period.

It is. I'm sorry that you think otherwise.

Again, you're townreading someone because they drunk posted and were honest because of things that have nothing to do with the game. This is a dumb read. Alcohol doesn't make you afraid of posting. Scum don't lie about RL situations. The read is bad. Give it up.
“Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.” - Homer Simpson
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Beer »

In post 1334, Cheetory6 wrote:Also, I'm sorry for ditching earlier @Beer, today ended up being really busy.
If you want to talk about Fuzzy now, I can definitely try, not sure how valid of a use of time that would be though.

I'd be happy if you looked at what I talked about wrt fuzzy after I'm gone. I don't have a whole lot of time and don't really want to spend it there, honestly.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 923, Skybird wrote:OK Vezok, I went to your ISO to pull together where you paraphrased Beer's stuff in the PT.

In post you state Beer is scum because his entrance into the PT was horrible. In post you say he claimed scum "pretty much" and that it was hard to paraphrase. In post you state he is gloating in the PT that he claimed scum and no one believes it. In post you state that Beer posted in the PT first and not in the thread. (Still no paraphrasing of his entrance or subsequent PT posts). Finally in post , you finally state that his entry was something like "Oh I'm scum" and then in a new post "I meant town. I always fuck that up."

Post 90 is the only place in your ISO where you tried to paraphrase Beer's stuff in the PT. If you are correct that Beer claimed scum I'd think you'd try a little harder to point out things from the PT and paraphrase them since the rest of us won't get to see that PT until after the game is over.

You commented that Beer posted in the PT first. How long after the PT posts did he post in the main thread?

RB, Vezok kept saying he had told us several times what Beer said so I went back to see if that was true. The quoted post is what I put together from his ISO. So yes, Vezok did finally paraphase in post 90 but he didn't say anything about Beer being hated. My problem with it all was Vezok said he paraphrased it several times and I could only find one place.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1358, Beer wrote:
In post 1331, Bins wrote:
In post 1323, Beer wrote:Freaking out while drunk isn't town and I hope you drop this stupid stupid town read when I'm dead, as a kind of last will sort of thing.

It's not a strong read, but it's enough to convince me not to flash wagon them when we have 5 hours.

It's not a read period.

It is. I'm sorry that you think otherwise.

Again, you're townreading someone because they drunk posted and were honest because of things that have nothing to do with the game. This is a dumb read. Alcohol doesn't make you afraid of posting. Scum don't lie about RL situations. The read is bad. Give it up.

What do you want me to say, Beer?

"I'm sorry, you're right, it's not a read. Let's just not lynch Beer!"

I'm not going to bet anything on the read. It's probably going to fade away soon, as I'll need something more concrete. I could be wrong. But it is something, and it's definitely enough to not want to switch to him right now.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by Beer »

In post 1340, Ra9in9 Bull wrote:

It's not a read period.

So activity is?

It's so annoying when I'm read as town or as scum based on activity

Don't care about your activity. I care about Ika's. There's a very strong correlation between activity and alignment with him and he's shown no signs of fixing that correlation anytime soon.

I don't think you've done anything that looks particularly town, either: pushing vezok for not paraphrasing the PT shows that you're not reading his posts very closely or looking at his play as a whole.
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by Beer »

In post 1342, Bins wrote:1) Because of the whole "claimed scum" shit we need sorted out and cleared up. No one wants to deal with that later on in the game - and we can't just let it go unanswered. We get an answer to that and if we are even luckier, it will give us more info re: reactions to that.

What happened is that Gordovan came into the PT, went "I'm not town. Oh, I'm not scum! Darn, I always mess that up!!!", which is a scum claim that is very obviously a joke. The votes on us based on that are based on people not really understanding what happened because they weren't there, they just figure it's good because vezok is town and fervent as hell about it but really he just doesn't get jokes. The only information coming from my flip and the whole claimed scum situation is that vezok and jokes don't mix and I can inform you of that right now.
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Beer »

In post 1342, Bins wrote:2) The wagon is pretty nice and analyzable. I didn't like some votes there, etc.
3) If he's scum, THIS (RB) wagon is pretty analyzable.

I don't understand why my wagon is nice and analyzable over every other wagon in existence. It feels like you're touting the information gained from my lynch as some huge bonus to lynching me over other people for essentially no reason at all. If you need to read back before telling me conclusions about my wagon, how do you know there is anything to gain?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Bins »

BEER

I HONESTLY

DO NOT WANT A NO LYNCH

YOU SHOULDN'T WANT ONE TOO

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Bins »

Now I'm going to bed and if I wake up and there has been no lynch I will be very sad.

And probably blame someone random.

gtkas
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

In post 1362, Beer wrote:
In post 1340, Ra9in9 Bull wrote:

It's not a read period.

So activity is?

It's so annoying when I'm read as town or as scum based on activity

Don't care about your activity. I care about Ika's. There's a very strong correlation between activity and alignment with him and he's shown no signs of fixing that correlation anytime soon.

I don't think you've done anything that looks particularly town, either: pushing vezok for not paraphrasing the PT shows that you're not reading his posts very closely or looking at his play as a whole.

All of this is correct Beer, but I don't see any way of lynching him today short of a miracle. I'm holding off hammering because we both agree with you, but I think we swung a little too late here.

~Titus
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Beer »

In post 1361, Bins wrote:What do you want me to say, Beer?

I'm not going to bet anything on the read. It's probably going to fade away soon, as I'll need something more concrete. I could be wrong. But it is something, and it's definitely enough to not want to switch to him right now.

"I'm sorry, you're right: the reason I'm voting you is because we need a lynch. I don't actually have a read on Raging Bull!"

Stop pretending like my lynch is some magical treasure trove of information if I'm town because it's not. Stop pretending Raging Bull has done anything vaguely townish because they haven't. Lynch me because you need a lynch, then listen to the points I've been making all day tomorrow.
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Beer »

I'll be back in an hour and fifteen minutes; please hold off on my hammer until then.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Varsoon »

ika is replacing out. Fro99er will assume the slot of the Ra9in9 Bull hydra.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1368, Beer wrote:
In post 1361, Bins wrote:What do you want me to say, Beer?

"I'm sorry, you're right: the reason I'm voting you is because we need a lynch. I don't actually have a read on Raging Bull!"

Stop pretending like my lynch is some magical treasure trove of information if I'm town because it's not. Stop pretending Raging Bull has done anything vaguely townish because they haven't. Lynch me because you need a lynch, then listen to the points I've been making all day tomorrow.

Mobile posting, ew.

But that pretty much is what I've been saying, just not with Raging Bull. And I'm sorry you don't like my read on him, like I said, I'm not going to weigh everything about him on that one thing. You can relax, if you're town, okay?

And your lynch is okay for info. That I do think!

gtkas
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by Sonic X »

You all forgot that a lynch didn't happen after bins "hammered"

Beer obviously isn't hated

Either that or Varsoon made a vc mistake
Beer
Beer
Goon
Beer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by Beer »

And, for the record, I've known that my lynch is inevitable for a while now. I'm not fighting for survival, I'm fighting for my credibility and I'm fighting to make sure the town is on a better track when I'm gone.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1370, Varsoon wrote:
ika is replacing out. Fro99er will assume the slot of the Ra9in9 Bull hydra.

Well at least I don't have to switch accounts now.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”