Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1045, Cabd wrote:Xtoxm worries me too. Apparently from context itt he or she (can't check from phone while composing) is apt to do the regigigss effect with a slow start. But to not be voting at all is very distressing to me. Especially if Nacho is able to cute said slowness as the reason for his lack of passion and being very in the red on the passion-o-meter.

:(
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
St Constantine the Hermit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

You are not alive so are you dead ?
But if you died then how can you be alive?

Is living consciousness, or is it something else?
If it is simply consciousness, then you are most certainly alive.

You seem to be conscious, so you must be alive, but thou is definitely not of bodily nature.
If thy is not a human, then what ist thou?
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
lufan131
lufan131
Goon
lufan131
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by lufan131 »

@mod, can I replace? IRL stuff has gotten to be too much.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1040, InflatablePie wrote:
@mod: V/LA 17th and 18th again, as per sig
. Figure it's safer to keep reminding ya than get a needless prod.

Noted.

In post 1052, lufan131 wrote:
@mod, can I replace? IRL stuff has gotten to be too much.

Searching for a replacement for lufan131.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by pieguyn »

votecount 1.33
St Constantine the Hermit (5) - Benjamin Applebaum, Bins, singersigner, Chandra Nalaar, Voidedmafia

Cabd (3) - lufan131, Elbirn, farside22
Varsoon (3) - InflatablePie, Profgessor Emotion, Kuro Matsumi
Chandra Nalaar (2) - Nachomamma8, Varsoon
Nachomamma8 (1) - Bitmap
pidgey (1) - Gin and Sonic
Gin and Sonic (1) - ZZZX
lufan131 (1) - Cabd
singersigner (1) - pidgey

Not voting (2) - Xtoxm, St Constantine the Hermit

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Deadline is July 21, 13:00 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2015-07-21 13:00:00).

Bins is V/LA until July 15. singersigner and farside22 are V/LA until July 16. Ms Marangal head of Profgessor Emotion is V/LA until July 19.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 949, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Since Marquis dissipated, all her replacements have been getting put on the chopping block, and unfortunately enough for me, I've replaced her twice. Don't blv me, then go do some research so you can prove me correct.

I haven't actually read the thread, bcus 'ain't nobody got time for that', but I am assuming I have 5 votes on me bcus she site flaked. If your reasons for voting for Marquis are solely policy, then I would stop, because this thread is really slow and we need to start discussing on a lynch that isn't PL.

Ell. Oh. Fucking. Ell.

In post 952, Chandra Nalaar wrote:This is pretty scummy.

His entire intro up to this point (which is three posts, but still) is scummy.

In post 955, Nachomamma8 wrote:Really? If you were scumreading me because I've been lurking and you expected differently, I wouldn't expect that to change much based on my offerings lately.

mrrrrph.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1048, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1041, Cabd wrote:So lets talk lufan shall we?

If you drop the vote on lufan and drop him for the rest of today, I'll drop my self-imposed post restriction for the rest of the day.

Done, on the condition we revisit it tomorrow; I'm not going to let my non-supported strong opinions derail an otherwise productive session. Deal?
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 971, Varsoon wrote:I really don't like how he came out of the woodwork to push the Marquis wagon once The Hermit replaced in.
In my experience, when someone replaces in, usually wagons on that person dissipate--it seemed like an attempt to keep that from happening.
Before that, Voided was voting Nacho, but Nacho's been pretty transparent about their play and I don't really understand Voided's vote there either. Felt like part of a sensationalist kind of wagon that cropped up on Nacho--at the time, the Nacho wagon was at 5 with Xtoxm, Bitmap, Profgessor Emotion, Kuro Matsumi, farside22

He mentions earlier that Marquis has been a bit all over the place, but the timing of the vote here (after Marquis replaces out, not giving any real reasons for the Hermit vote) reads really foul to me.

It was a vote because of his actions in a previous game (omg VM uses meta!), but his posts afterwards (at least, up to this point) don't make me feel better. Sure, it sounds all indifferent and obstinate and tough-guy-ish and it may look like strong town, but it doesn't make me feel like he's got anything to back it up. It's a façade of a good place hiding a derelict home.

Okay, yes, that sounds flowery, but the general point is there's nothing to match his attempts.

Also, Marquis's replace-out had no effect on my vote, if that's what you're implying or saying. The read in part comes from what Marquis has done (and hasn't done), but dropped due to Hermit.

In post 980, Varsoon wrote:Nacho's explained his positions and reasons for voting in a way that makes clear sense. While his initial vote on me did not seem to have any clear intent, he later qualified why he was voting for me and made it clear. Since then, his machinations have had clear explanations. I don't find myself wondering why he's playing the way he's playing or why he's voting a player, because he's explained it and his explanation makes sense from a town mindset.

You said that cabd-town analyzing the game and cabd-scum analyzing the game have differences; What are those differences?

I guess that works.

In post 990, Profgessor Emotion wrote:And as far as this game is concerned, I am probably the one here who can read him the best. I am the one who's played with him multiple times, and I'm the one who's witnessed his habits regarding posting and such. I think Virtue of that alone should be pretty much enough to invalidate any reason anyone else may have for cabd-scum

...It's not.

In post 999, Varsoon wrote:Easier answer is that you're just scum and you're affecting a read for one of several reasons.

Or he's town who's placing far too much trust in her ability to read Cabd.

And I'm willing to give some benefit of the doubt for people who can have such high levels of interaction with another player. But at the same time I'm not going to just blindly trust that read. It's like saying you're really powerful without mentioning the feats to back it up: Nothing but hot air.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1004, Kuro Matsumi wrote:Varsoon-san please stop harassing Emotion-sensei with your scummy lies :(
Emotion-sensei gave you their reasons, you're just looking for any way to attack them now!
On other news, i didn't like Constantine-san voting their townread!
Nacho-san's scum too, his weird vote switch from Varsoon-san looks like they are buddies.

Mara tries to claim that she can really read Cabd and goes on about how much she's lived with him, etc., but gives no games to substantiate this deep level of understanding, either as town or scum. And you think Varsoon's scum for calling her out on it?

In post 1012, Nachomamma8 wrote:Maybe I'd vote Voided as well, probably not. I agree that his vote in me was sensationalist, I don't understand why he is townreading me, but I did like his misplaced pride in getting me to post content.

I don't think I was the sole reason you got to post? I mean, I'd like to think the wagon got you to come back, sensationalist or not, but I'm not claiming I was the guy who did it.

In post 1016, Profgessor Emotion wrote:and me liking him as a person has no bearing on how I read him in mafia. I'm more inclined to give him time to participate, then not but I'm not inclined to read him as town just because he's cabd for the same reason I'm not inclined to read you as town just because you're nacho.

And maybe not as intimately as others do, but I know enough to get a solid read off him via meta more at least somewhat realiably

This looks contradictory.

Also, to the last sentence, that doesn't translate to getting others to believe your read.

In post 1028, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Am I the only one who thinks the replacement shouldn't inherit the votes of the person he replaced?

Only if the replacement is read as better than the replaced. Also, you weren't even in lynch range, why are you worried?

In post 1045, Cabd wrote:Especially if Nacho is able to cute said slowness as the reason for his lack of passion and being very in the red on the passion-o-meter.

This is a hilarious typo, btw.

I wouldn't say this slew of posts ignited a Cabd-townread in me, but I do understand his lufan push a lot better and it makes more sense now.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1047, Cabd wrote:Also can anyone make a case for the Marquis slot that doesn't include meta and does include morive? I'm having issues following the reasoning behind that wagon, it feels to me like its currently scum splitting mine and his wagons.

I'd like to burn those wagons to the ground and rebuild actual scum lynches from the ashes, but I can't do it alone folks.

well, it's on the other page but I explain why I dislike Hermit. And it hasn't changed in the 4-ish pages since then.

In post 1048, Nachomamma8 wrote:If you drop the vote on lufan and drop him for the rest of today, I'll drop my self-imposed post restriction for the rest of the day.

If this is serious, it's shitty and you're an idiot.

In post 1056, Cabd wrote:Done, on the condition we revisit it tomorrow; I'm not going to let my non-supported strong opinions derail an otherwise productive session. Deal?

Goes either way in my head (town/scum-wise). I still don't like that Nacho has to accept some sort of deal to get "active", though.

Gin and Sonic
Gin and Sonic
Goon
Gin and Sonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by Gin and Sonic »

was punched with a pint of apathy

will bring the moolah later

~sonic
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1060, Gin and Sonic wrote:was punched with a pint of apathy

will bring the moolah later

~sonic

Dude, people are paying for you every time.

Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

In the depths of depravity
Man grovelled in his insanity
His name shalt not be spoken
It rings unpleasant to the ears

He wanted power
He wanted recognition
He wanted to be greater than great
Little did this man know it takes fate to fight fate

Revolt against divine nature
Lead this man to his condemnation
1000 years he would be locked in the 9th floor of eternal damnation
999 years more and he will make his own salvation

Do you judge him as evil
What are you, a saint
He knows your answer
Everyday you will make his same mistake

What he feels is not evil
Everyone feels the same
One man is always cast the blame

Was it he who forced the apple down mans throat
Or was it his brethren who decided to eat it
By powerful command they were told to resist
They too wanted it so badly
That is why they were so easy to convince

Forsaken by god for one mistake, while other men are forgiven for many.
He calls out for a friend, while the self righteous declare him their enemy

He asks us all one question. It is the one he wishes to answer before he can rest. Are you not your own worst enemy?

VOTE: VoidedMafia
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
Benjamin Applebaum
Benjamin Applebaum
Goon
Benjamin Applebaum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by Benjamin Applebaum »

Spoiler: voided response
In post 727, Voidedmafia wrote:Either its an attempt to break the trend to be good early and late-game, or it's indicative of a different alignment where he would be better simply because of the information he'd have aka being scum. Idk if there's enough from him to really say which way it goes, though, or if there's possibly a third option.

That's what I was thinking. I've had games in the past where i went in trying to be better and I remember it being commented on, the chance of a playstyle shift is low as scum. So I'm not sure, it's making me nervous.
In post 727, Voidedmafia wrote:Idk if it speaks more of him than of me, but the most I recall is his interaction with Mara. And in some ways he did look worse off. But now he's said tat he's had crash issues at work(?), though that might be more for recent things than with what happened before. It's hard to really say much of anything about him because after that I think he basically disappeared. It looks suspect because he's not there, but maybe there's something else to it?

His disappearance is null.
In post 727, Voidedmafia wrote:Hated it.

Bins I don't remember. I dislike that he says that lufan is an enigma and essentially is a lurksack throughout the game, and advises us to talk to him, but doesn't seem to have done much to do the same, so...

Hypocrisy isn't a scumtell, though.
In post 727, Voidedmafia wrote:Seems town? I mean, if it was Mastin I'd kinda think it was more town than scum because I don't really see the narrative to it (or maybe I don't have the entire picture, so eh). It's just annoying that they aren't there as of late (I mean, they voted nacho with a pair of wonky posts, but).

Also, Mastin, please don't place too much emphasis on our recent games together in part because you've known I was town in every single one. And because I haven't been scum in nearly 2 years. Read me for me, now that we're actually playing separately.

Yeah, I could see an argument either way.
In post 727, Voidedmafia wrote:Btw, even though I didn't include the full thing, why does the lack of spam make Sonic and marquis at total opposites? Why couldn't they be on the same team and agree that spamming would be counter-productive?

See: WW pt of open 600. Marquis came into the game wanting to spam it with me- now, metal sonic makes me look like mafiassk. Don't you think if they were aligned, they would jump at the chance?

In post 730, singersigner wrote:Ehm...I'm too lazy to look back right now, but did you see any of the point I initially brought up about him? How did you feel he fared in our 1on1?

if this point is the thing about his "Im trying to improve blahblahblah" my first instinct when I read that post was to cringe. Like I can understand some of your issues with him I just.. think he's town. And I know that's a huge copout but :x

In post 704, singersigner wrote:@Xtoxm...you know what bothers me more than
spammy/fluff posters? People who chime in with pretty much nothing when they've contributed pretty much nothing.

Is this your comment on his catchup you're referring too? If yes, I do agree it's rather grating but at the same time I'm not sure its alignment indicative >_>

going to post this now bfore my internet cuts out some more!
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by singersigner »

It's not necessarily alignment indicative, no. I've only glossed over the last couple of pages so I need to see if there's any comments/responses I missed, but yeah, a little annoyed that Nacho seems to have missed my request for him to comment on Marquis further, and some people still seem to be flying under the radar? Grr.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Sorry, I'll post tomorrow.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1059, Voidedmafia wrote:If this is serious, it's shitty and you're an idiot.

Why?

@Singer: My initial reaction to the wagon was that most votes seemed to have come from Marquis lurking and thus were bad votes. I'd like to actually read why people are voting Marquis and read Marquis himself instead of giving a terrible answer like that.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Benjamin Applebaum
Benjamin Applebaum
Goon
Benjamin Applebaum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by Benjamin Applebaum »

Nacho what thread are you reading?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1024, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1016, Profgessor Emotion wrote:and me liking him as a person has no bearing on how I read him in mafia.

You cannot tell me whether you have bias in making a read or not. Bias is something we are very often not aware of.

I can say I have a tendency to make town-reads of any degree stronger/the desire to want to keep them around more often, and I feel a greater sense of loss when they flip town regardless oh how I was reading them when I have a more friendlier relationship with the people in question. I also tend to try and reverse this by giving them larger amounts of scrutiny.

I can also make a list of people of whom I am likely to react to in this manner

I'm probably going to shorten the V/LA by a few days, but it's going to be a thing because need to get back to an emotional/mental baseline.

also, got around to making this:

this post (29) Came shortly after my RVS post to which, he completely ignored which is ok, and to be expected. (NULL)

This post (31) bothered me because kinda sorta for reasons (I think) I explained in thread. I felt page one, that there was alot of things he was failing to comment on, only having done so on bitmap was kind of sketch. It also conflicts with This as well as This kinda sorta, but would also kinda make sense with why he ignored my vote on him. (Weird, possibly scummy. manipulation attempt?) Personality wise, It makes sense that he would deny feeling pressure when pressure is there. Especially at the point where he said he didn't feel it, because FHPOV there was enough emotion going on in the thread (mine, Bins, singer ect...) that he didn't need to add to it.

329 was also him trying to diffuse the the Bins Singer fight, taking a mediator role when it has nothing to do with him, or would affect him other wise. That post alone was light town ping for that

This followed by this and this later on was the biggest flag I had on his slot, and mostly why I pushed him. He even committed his old scum-tell according to him. I was right to push him here, originally however the ignorance he has on this similarity is glaring that it's hard to see coming from scum, and more likely to be genuine.

This post if true, and not a manipulation attempt via reach out, shows me what he was thinking during his our exchange and still doesn't realize that I see him doing the exact same thing he's accusing lufan of which most likely means he's town. Extension of them having similar play means that lufan is also town and that he is scum-claiming to some extent, if scum.

Cabd tunneling is always a concern of mine.

Read list
Prior to this point, it's assumed that I'm being scum-read by him and that singer and bins are both being town-read by him, more specifically bins. It offsets the potential WK/buddy set up that was going on here with Bins

I do question his Gin and Sonic read, however the jerk-switch he did with me, and the more subtle one he did with bins was more town and indicative of him probably mentally sorting people out while he can.

reasons show he is thinking, but there are also some holes there similar to the holes he had when pushing lufan. For example, I had unvoted but I was not yet actively de-rerailing his wagon at that point, just switching targets. I also did not do any derailing at all whatsoever before the readlist came out which is the more important part. It is also where you came in.

His posts while on the train are very pleasing.
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by Profgessor Emotion »

In post 1068, Ms Marangal wrote:
In post 1024, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1016, Profgessor Emotion wrote:and me liking him as a person has no bearing on how I read him in mafia.

You cannot tell me whether you have bias in making a read or not. Bias is something we are very often not aware of.

I can say I have a tendency to make town-reads of any degree stronger/the desire to want to keep them around more often, and I feel a greater sense of loss when they flip town regardless oh how I was reading them when I have a more friendlier relationship with the people in question. I also tend to try and reverse this by giving them larger amounts of scrutiny.

I can also make a list of people of whom I am likely to react to in this manner

I'm probably going to shorten the V/LA by a few days, but it's going to be a thing because need to get back to an emotional/mental baseline.

also, got around to making this:

this post (29) Came shortly after my RVS post to which, he completely ignored which is ok, and to be expected. (NULL)

This post (31) bothered me because kinda sorta for reasons (I think) I explained in thread. I felt page one, that there was alot of things he was failing to comment on, only having done so on bitmap was kind of sketch. It also conflicts with This as well as This kinda sorta, but would also kinda make sense with why he ignored my vote on him. (Weird, possibly scummy. manipulation attempt?) Personality wise, It makes sense that he would deny feeling pressure when pressure is there. Especially at the point where he said he didn't feel it, because FHPOV there was enough emotion going on in the thread (mine, Bins, singer ect...) that he didn't need to add to it.

329 was also him trying to diffuse the the Bins Singer fight, taking a mediator role when it has nothing to do with him, or would affect him other wise. That post alone was light town ping for that

This followed by this and this later on was the biggest flag I had on his slot, and mostly why I pushed him. He even committed his old scum-tell according to him. I was right to push him here, originally however the ignorance he has on this similarity is glaring that it's hard to see coming from scum, and more likely to be genuine.

This post if true, and not a manipulation attempt via reach out, shows me what he was thinking during his our exchange and still doesn't realize that I see him doing the exact same thing he's accusing lufan of which most likely means he's town. Extension of them having similar play means that lufan is also town and that he is scum-claiming to some extent, if scum.

Cabd tunneling is always a concern of mine.

Read list
Prior to this point, it's assumed that I'm being scum-read by him and that singer and bins are both being town-read by him, more specifically bins. It offsets the potential WK/buddy set up that was going on here with Bins

I do question his Gin and Sonic read, however the jerk-switch he did with me, and the more subtle one he did with bins was more town and indicative of him probably mentally sorting people out while he can.

reasons show he is thinking, but there are also some holes there similar to the holes he had when pushing lufan. For example, I had unvoted but I was not yet actively de-rerailing his wagon at that point, just switching targets. I also did not do any derailing at all whatsoever before the readlist came out which is the more important part. It is also where you came in.

His posts while on the train are very pleasing.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:21 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 955, Nachomamma8 wrote:

Is this a "no, I'm not willing to expand on either of those things because I hate your guts nacho"?

So, in itself this is a pretty mild scumtell. And it's not just the differing thought processes, it's that i'm not seeing the evidence of pro-town thought behind them. I have also failed to pick up any towntells from you thus far, and this coming from someone who was actively seeking reasons to call you town (i'm aware this is silly). This leaves you drifting inexorably toward scum zone.

I can only see one question. Were you expecting me to answer two things?

In post 1045, Cabd wrote:Xtoxm worries me too. Apparently from context itt he or she (can't check from phone while composing) is apt to do the regigigss effect with a slow start. But to not be voting at all is very distressing to me. Especially if Nacho is able to cute said slowness as the reason for his lack of passion and being very in the red on the passion-o-meter.

Distressing
huh? So powerful.

How would you feel if I VOTE: Cadb?

Jokes though

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Voidedmafia
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:41 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 1066, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1059, Voidedmafia wrote:If this is serious, it's shitty and you're an idiot.

Why?

@Singer: My initial reaction to the wagon was that most votes seemed to have come from Marquis lurking and thus were bad votes. I'd like to actually read why people are voting Marquis and read Marquis himself instead of giving a terrible answer like that.

That would be nice. Why don't you do that.

I like tomatoes.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Cabd »

How is it that I, practically only posting from my commutes, am managing to out-content (note: not outpost, gin and sonic is a testament to that...) most people in the game?
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:18 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 1072, Cabd wrote:How is it that I, practically only posting from my commutes, am managing to out-content (note: not outpost, gin and sonic is a testament to that...) most people in the game?

Are you just saying that or does it make anyone scum?

I like tomatoes.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 971, Varsoon wrote:I really don't like how he came out of the woodwork to push the Marquis wagon once The Hermit replaced in.
In my experience, when someone replaces in, usually wagons on that person dissipate--it seemed like an attempt to keep that from happening.
Before that, Voided was voting Nacho, but Nacho's been pretty transparent about their play and I don't really understand Voided's vote there either. Felt like part of a sensationalist kind of wagon that cropped up on Nacho--at the time, the Nacho wagon was at 5 with Xtoxm, Bitmap, Profgessor Emotion, Kuro Matsumi, farside22

He mentions earlier that Marquis has been a bit all over the place, but the timing of the vote here (after Marquis replaces out, not giving any real reasons for the Hermit vote) reads really foul to me.

So, I guess what bugs me most is that there's a lot of posts that look like they're making strong statements, but there's not really any vote movement until wagons get up to 5 votes on them. The common link is 5 votes and Profgessor being on both, but I'm more willing to chalk that up to coincidence.

inb4 Nacho calls my voice 'awkward' or whatever again.

So I can dig this
but why did ya move to Chandra instead? What's the sauce?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”