Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by Varsoon »

"Well the important thing is family and friendship, honesty values, and no one got arrested."
-Greg
Rose's Room

VOTECOUNT 2.09

NicCage (4):
Vezokpiraka, Vezokpiraka, Ricastle, St Constantine the Hermit
Sonic X (3):
farside22, fro99er, CooLDoG
St Constantine the Hermit (2):
MaxwellPuckett, Trench Warfare
Fro99er (2):
grapes, Sonic X
Thefuzzylogic99 (2):
Fluminator, Replace in
Skybird (1):
grapes
Ricastle (1):
Reasonably Rational

Not Voting (4):
NicCage, Mastin2, Skybird, Thefuzzylogic99

With 17 Alive, it takes 9 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2015-07-30 07:20:00)
Last edited by Varsoon on Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:56 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

I will confirm that Tunnel had a plan to confirm us as town. I might as well post the plan here, given the fact that it's not going to happen anyway.

Tunnel said that he was going to commute the hood nights 3, 4 and 5. He had a one shot commute that refilled on the season finale (that he could still use on that day) and get through. He lied about commuting tonight, to try and stop scum from killing him tonight. Me, Tunnel and RR, would hopefully be alive night 5 to carry the game. That was the plan. We all townread each other and were willing to be blocked to achieve that goal.

~Titus
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:11 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

There's more to it than that.

And ricastle; go fuck yourself. You are so self-contradictory it would be amusing if you weren't so obviously scummy and incompetent.

On the one hand, you want to be justified in the stupid action you took (when there were many other actions you could have taken to give yourself more information first, but you appear to be too lazy to read the thread and/or incapable of applying logic, so this point is obviously lost upon you). So you claim you shot him because he claimed to be able to dayvig and you didn't believe there could be two (that's atrocious setup spec, by the way ... really super bad setup speculation).

Then, on the other hand, you want to say that you shot him for lying about having a shot, when it gets pointed out that it was absurdly obvious to everyone that if Tunnel actually
had
a vig shot, then Constantine would be dead after he nearly nuked all of our abilities.

Everything out of you since you JFDI'd is scummy or despicable or both. You still won't even take responsibility for your bullshit. And now that you added yourself to the long list of people who don't understand how to use one of the most basic roles in the game, and are (presumably) out of shots, you tell us that your plan is to be a lurksack and try to survive into the endgame. Who in their right mind would want you in the end game after what you did, especially since there's such a thing as limited use powers recharging and it's likely that if we let you live you'll get another shot. You've proven that you cannot be trusted to live just because of
that
possibility alone. Add on to that the fact that you apparently aren't actually keeping up with the thread and don't actually care to put in the effort to properly play your role {You know, all those things you could have done to test and get info out of Tunnel
before
just unilaterally killing him without any actual logical reason to do so}, and your stated intent to just lurk and put nothing into the game, and you are an automatic loss condition for town if you make it into end game.

@Everyone - Ricastle needs to go. He is likely to get another shot and use it as spectacularly badly as his first one, based upon known information, and he has admitted that he isn't going to actually put any proper effort into the game.

Love and chocolate chip cookies,
Drixx

P.S. - Trench read the alliance chat.
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:30 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Oh, and drop the "woe is me, people are being mean because I made a play that severely hurt the town when there were plenty of other things I could have done and still left myself the option to shoot later" act.

The reason you got the first critical post from me was because you tried to blame the victim for your action. In fact, I'm pretty sure you have never actually taken responsibility for it. You keep trying to rationalize it and act like it was a perfectly reasonable thing for you to do, when it simply wasn't, at all. You didn't even
try
to interact with Tunnel to try and get an actual read ... your entire reasoning for shooting seems to be really bad speculation about the setup (because you didn't realize that Constantine being alive made Tunnel's vig claim a gambit). This isn't the Road to Rome, Ricastle; there are players in this game who are many levels of skill ahead of me and you. They play the game with subtlety and it doesn't even seem to have occurred to you that you were seeing a townie play out a gambit. It is concerning that there's not evidence of you even
considering
things beyond the bare surface level.

Honestly, it looks like you weren't really paying attention to the game at all and basically skimmed and noticed Tunnel had claimed to have a vig shot, didn't evaluate the context at all or think about it and just shot.

But the blaming Tunnel for your decision just left an incredibly bad taste in my mouth. I had already vented in hydra chat about what you did and wouldn't have done so in the thread but I just couldn't abide all of that rationalization and blame shifting. Be and adult and take responsibility for your mistakes. People will respect you a hell of a lot more, and I suspect you'll have far fewer occasions where you throw yourself a pity party in the game.

Drixx, obviously.
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:13 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I agree with drixx. Even if he's scum he's right.

Your shot was bad, ricastle, and you need to acknowledge that.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:15 pm

Post by Sonic X »

Ricastle is highly unlikely to be scum
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:16 pm

Post by Sonic X »

Just, listen to me next time, and shoot who I tell you to. That way you don't get blamed for the decision.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:16 pm

Post by Sonic X »

just don't do it again >_>
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:18 pm

Post by Sonic X »

How many more shots do you have?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: Niccage

Listen I think beating ric up for his choice is really in R essay right now, save that shit for post game.
It's done, move on, let's lynch scum.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:11 am

Post by Skybird »

I agree with Farside on the whole shot thing.

Constantine, why the naked vote? Are you sheeping people or do you have reasons?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:13 am

Post by Skybird »

I am also Spilt Milk. Anyone else take the quiz? :)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Quiz?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:27 am

Post by Skybird »

See Varsoon's post at the bottom of the previous page. Post 2124
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:45 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2131, Sonic X wrote:Just, listen to me next time, and shoot who I tell you to. That way you don't get blamed for the decision.

:roll:
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:11 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Ricastle, RR and us are having a disagreement but I think I can help smooth some feathers tomorrow if we are both alive. Hood with me?

I still think Saint needs lynching.

Bbl.

~Titus
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:30 am

Post by Ricastle »

Sure.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:41 am

Post by Skybird »

Trench, I really don't like Constantine's play and naked vote. I'm good with his lynch.

VOTE: Constantine

I didn't like his threat on the alliance, I don't like how it seems his role changes every time he is questioned, I strongly disagree that town has no reason to lie and then he backtracks and states that you should never lie unless you have a powerful role (2075). Tunnel had a powerful role and laid out his reasoning in his PT on why he was doing what he was doing.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:47 am

Post by Fro99er »

@Ricastle can you answer this?

In post 2115, Fro99er wrote:Ricastle. Were you scum or town reading Hermit at the time of your dayvig?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:27 am

Post by Ricastle »

Can't see why it's important.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:28 am

Post by Ricastle »

I don't remember anyway.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2144, Ricastle wrote:Can't see why it's important.

Because last game we played, you (as scum) dayvigged another town dayvig (Woody) to protect another townie (Persivul) to gain town cred with Persivul.

This time, if you were townreading Constantine, I figured it would be different because you didn't do it to protect Constantine but instead because you didn't believe Tunnel's claim. So I'm townreading the situation, but that would definitely have helped.

If you were scumreading Constantine, then the fact that Tunnel threatened to dayvig someone you were scumreading wouldn't make sense for you to then dayvig Tunnel.
Heil King Froggo.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:41 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2136, Skybird wrote:I am also Spilt Milk. Anyone else take the quiz? :)

I'm pining melon.

Do you think hermit is the scummiest player?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Fro99er »

I didn't even see this until now...
In post 2121, Ricastle wrote:I am not remotely interested in this game anymore because purportedly for reasons perfectly apparent to ME prior to the flip that shot was the most atrocious play in the history of MS and all of you couldn't make me feel worse about it. So I'm just going to coast to lylo by doing nothing so I can actually live to endgame for once. No, I'm not interested in replacing out, much as I'm not interested in doing anything positive for you fuckers.

This is annoying. Obviously Ricastle is town by both flavor and being demotivated town for getting ripped to shreds for his dayvig play. So now he's just not going to help and pout:

In post 2141, Ricastle wrote:Sure.

In post 2144, Ricastle wrote:Can't see why it's important.

In post 2145, Ricastle wrote:I don't remember anyway.

I don't want to policy lynch him, because he's obviously town. But if he's going to be useless scum is just going to leave him around until LyLo. This is just super immature and self-serving (I'm going to survive to LyLo).

@Varsoon, can you do something about this?

No. Sometimes it is up to the players to figure out what to do about someone losing motivation or 'phoning it in'. So long as Ricastle continues to play towards their win condition and doesn't flake on the game entirely, it is within the bounds of the rules.
Last edited by Varsoon on Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Skybird »

He is among my scummiest players. I will admit to being massively annoyed with him so that may be impacting my read. However, it really seems like he didn't think things through and doesn't care that he didn't think things through. I also had a nullscum read on Bins before she replaced out. When you look at the character claim (Kevin), the character is a real jerk in the episode he is in so I can see that character as scum. But that is definitely not the only reason I'm scum reading him.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”