Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1416, Vi wrote:Kagami has done nothing for me (the "axes" discussion in particular looks like scum explanations) but Plum's replacement is still something I'm going to sit on.

Let's start here.
And additionally, what in Zik's recent posts are you reading as town or townish?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Master Zik
Master Zik
Goon
Master Zik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Master Zik »

In post 1402, Vi wrote:
In post 1296, Ranmaru wrote:Hey there Vi. I don't remember Zakk giving a suggestion for a Jazz vote.
Oh, Kagami. I've already asked someone who knows more about replacing out as scum what she thinks about that, answer pending.

Master Zik 1299 wrote:That was a town-tell. I'm disengaging for now.

Curses!
Fuck you.
Master Zik 1298 wrote:Vi had earlier put Jazzmyn in her town-reads. This is not a manner in which someone is supposed to treat a townread.
and fuck you
Master Zik 1298 wrote:This is a particularly great paragraph of wisdom that I will certainly learn from and adapt into my games. I don't understand how you can possibly scumread Jazzmyn after this.
and fuck you
Master Zik 1298 wrote:I particularly dislike the fact that she tried to weasel a scum motivation out of that translation. Instead of the word "complaining", she calls it "scumplaining" ... why? Through this word, she tried to elicit a negative connotation which suggests a slant that the action comes from "scum" or is "scum-motivated" -- even when the evidence presented does not lead to the conclusion. When questioned further: "Can you explain how the above is "scumplaining"? What is your thought process? There is a logic gap.", and she fails to answer. Simply, her premises are false, leading to a slimey conclusion that she hopes you folks would buy.
Master Zik 8353 wrote:I like the part where Vi was flustered and expressed signs of unease when I brought up that SleepyKrew should be replaced.

Knowing that retired SleepyKrew had a tendency to doze off at inopportune timings, and a younger and fresher Master would bring vigor into the town and revive the slot, would always be a situation that scum would object to.
and fuck you SPOILER ALERT, ASSHOLE - I'M NOT RESPONDING TO SCUM OR PEOPLE I CAN'T CONVINCE, SOURCE: A WHOLE BUNCH OF MY POSTS WITH RANMARU
Master Zik 1049 wrote:It's also a lot easier for town to be right about who's Town if one is good enough at Mafia. :wink:
and fuck you
Master Zik 1081 wrote:Vi, if we're right that she's scum, is playing a formidable game.
and fuck you
Master Zik 983 wrote:
In post 983, Master Zik wrote:
In post 980, Nachomamma8 wrote:It's your lucky day, Master: I'm going through your recent posts now!
I'd be interested in seeing what's "terribly wrong" on my end.
This is really simple.

I received a role PM that states that I'm Town.

Your read on me is bullshit. Which, considering the amount of thought you put into it, isn't very surprising.
and fuck you
Master Zik 1301 wrote:Now everybody has noted it, I'd like to bring everybody's attention to Vi's hypocrisy when she talks about "blatant condescension and maniuplation" :lol:
and fuck you
Master Zik 1302 wrote:Vi's tone and intent is to demotivate, discredit, and to attack.

I'm merely just stating neutral facts.
and fuck you

I'm glad we could have this conversation. I'm going out for a moment, and I might continue.

I hope you're attractive Vi, because Master Zik is not just skilled at Mafia... :lol:
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1426, Master Zik wrote:
In post 1402, Vi wrote:
In post 1296, Ranmaru wrote:Hey there Vi. I don't remember Zakk giving a suggestion for a Jazz vote.
Oh, Kagami. I've already asked someone who knows more about replacing out as scum what she thinks about that, answer pending.

Master Zik 1299 wrote:That was a town-tell. I'm disengaging for now.

Curses!
Fuck you.
Master Zik 1298 wrote:Vi had earlier put Jazzmyn in her town-reads. This is not a manner in which someone is supposed to treat a townread.
and fuck you
Master Zik 1298 wrote:This is a particularly great paragraph of wisdom that I will certainly learn from and adapt into my games. I don't understand how you can possibly scumread Jazzmyn after this.
and fuck you
Master Zik 1298 wrote:I particularly dislike the fact that she tried to weasel a scum motivation out of that translation. Instead of the word "complaining", she calls it "scumplaining" ... why? Through this word, she tried to elicit a negative connotation which suggests a slant that the action comes from "scum" or is "scum-motivated" -- even when the evidence presented does not lead to the conclusion. When questioned further: "Can you explain how the above is "scumplaining"? What is your thought process? There is a logic gap.", and she fails to answer. Simply, her premises are false, leading to a slimey conclusion that she hopes you folks would buy.
Master Zik 8353 wrote:I like the part where Vi was flustered and expressed signs of unease when I brought up that SleepyKrew should be replaced.

Knowing that retired SleepyKrew had a tendency to doze off at inopportune timings, and a younger and fresher Master would bring vigor into the town and revive the slot, would always be a situation that scum would object to.
and fuck you SPOILER ALERT, ASSHOLE - I'M NOT RESPONDING TO SCUM OR PEOPLE I CAN'T CONVINCE, SOURCE: A WHOLE BUNCH OF MY POSTS WITH RANMARU
Master Zik 1049 wrote:It's also a lot easier for town to be right about who's Town if one is good enough at Mafia. :wink:
and fuck you
Master Zik 1081 wrote:Vi, if we're right that she's scum, is playing a formidable game.
and fuck you
Master Zik 983 wrote:
In post 983, Master Zik wrote:
In post 980, Nachomamma8 wrote:It's your lucky day, Master: I'm going through your recent posts now!
I'd be interested in seeing what's "terribly wrong" on my end.
This is really simple.

I received a role PM that states that I'm Town.

Your read on me is bullshit. Which, considering the amount of thought you put into it, isn't very surprising.
and fuck you
Master Zik 1301 wrote:Now everybody has noted it, I'd like to bring everybody's attention to Vi's hypocrisy when she talks about "blatant condescension and maniuplation" :lol:
and fuck you
Master Zik 1302 wrote:Vi's tone and intent is to demotivate, discredit, and to attack.

I'm merely just stating neutral facts.
and fuck you

I'm glad we could have this conversation. I'm going out for a moment, and I might continue.

I hope you're attractive Vi, because Master Zik is not just skilled at Mafia... :lol:

Oi.

Too far.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1425, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1416, Vi wrote:Kagami has done nothing for me (the "axes" discussion in particular looks like scum explanations) but Plum's replacement is still something I'm going to sit on.
Let's start here.
Thanks, Nacho, it's like I have no idea what I posted. YOU tell me something for a change.

And additionally, what in Zik's recent posts are you reading as town or townish?
I'll quote what zakk said.
zakk 1385 wrote:1. Zik looks like town here because he's active and fighting his lynch and making good points, and he was only widely suggested/pushed after he became more active, which to me says town because as scum he'd be more likely to test the waters and see if he can mesh with and work with public opinion before he moves from being a "making posts but not hugely active" player, to being a main active player in the game, or in people's crosshairs. The reason everybody is hopping all over his back is because he's active and rubbing other active people the wrong way. Is this smart town play? probably not. Is this smart scum play? Definitely not. My big money is that as scum Zik would have just coasted a bit more / a lot more, and taken pot shots at easier targets, instead of running around slapping everyone on the back of the head. He's still my top town read and the back and forth recently has actually convinced me MORE that he's town.
You know what, a bunch of this isn't actually true. The votes on Master Zik started coming in before he did more than just snipe the Vi wagon. "Making good points" is obvious bullshit that apparently isn't all that obvious, and it's not like by "slapping everyone on the back of the head" he's actually tried voting someone other than Vi (except, wait for it, the person who isn't around, Salamence). The pony show away from me and back could be Townish in some universe, but I won't flip a read over it.

You know what, screw it. I don't know what I saw earlier.

Hey Zik. Let me change my tune slightly to suit your most recent post. Fuck off.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Vi »

Oh hey. Salamence is lurking. Isn't that special.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Vi »

@mod: Please prod Salamence20

that awkward moment when two people who have replaced out were more recently active
Master Zik
Master Zik
Goon
Master Zik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by Master Zik »

UNVOTE: Vi
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Master Zik was active after I voted him and after it became less obvious that the Plum wagon was going through, which is a portion of my scum read on him in the first place.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Vi »

Aren't you supposed to be talking to me about Kagami?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 787, Plum wrote:Thing is, first of all, I think you're overstating your polarizing nature that makes everyone get some sort of read on you or whatever? Maybe it's just me, but looking and reading back I don't think 'hmm, yeah, LLD did a lot more interesting or controversial stuff than I remembered'.

So the reason I liked Plum's interactions with LLD was because of how genuine compared to how everyone else was treating LLD: the points where Plum offered commentary on a player but wasn't really sure how to end up in a read on them usually ended up making sense and feeling town because all of the people she treated in this fashion (LLD, zakk, Ranmaru) all read as likely town to me, and each interaction, although it ended with a weak stance, felt unique. My biggest problem with weak stances are that they avoid taking stances and leave your options pretty wide open, and that they normally don't demonstrate any depth in a thought process. I don't think any of the three iffy reads Plum presented were wagons or going to be wagons anytime soon, and I feel she approached all three reads in ways that were unique and interesting enough that I think she would have trouble faking it as scum.

I like this read in particular because of her townread on you: Plum as scum is most likely trying to manipulate you or gain cred after your mislynch with your townread here. In that position, I think it makes the most sense for her to adopt a similar townread on your strongest townread. Taking the iffy position and throwing doubt on LLD alienates her from you (for bad position on your townread), which risks her position of trying to manipulate you, and it risks her position on LLD (whose support she needs to capitalize on town cred on your flip). I could see an argument for Plum-scum maybe scumreading LLD for mislynch/WIFOM reasons, but I don't think the doubt she expressed would make sense from scum in her position.

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 1430, Vi wrote:

that awkward moment when two people who have replaced out were more recently active

We could always just lynch him. :]
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Salamence20 has been prodded. He has 48 hours to post before he is replaced.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Cabd »

Okay so empire is here on short notice I will post things tomorrow getting empire a job is ASAP
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1435, singersigner wrote:
In post 1430, Vi wrote:

We could always just lynch him. :]
Don't you have catching up to do?

Nacho said words. I'm too exhausted to care at the moment. Things were said.

Last attempt to go someplace for the night.

There are 11 players alive.
I'm one. That makes 10.
LLD, Ranmaru, and zakk-once-Kinetic are off the table. zakk is the current Town Read I'll Never Ever Give Up, following in the footsteps of other Town Reads I'll Never Ever Give Up that have since become dubious, but I'll buy that response to what happened today. That makes seven. With three scum, we're pretty close to 50/50, right?
Who's left - Kagami-once-Plum, Nacho-once-ABR, Zik, Salamence, Cabd-once-Quaroath, Jazzmyn, and singersigner-once-Juls.

Wagons... eh, I went to the effort of dredging them up but the ones from Today aren't very interesting because the Town has been holding block parties, plus two people have been conspicuously absent all Day.
Plum - 4 (
[Vi], zakk,
Quaroath,
LLD, Ranmaru
)
Master Zik - 4 (
Vi,
Nachomamma,
LLD, Ranmaru
)
and again
vezokpiraka
- 7 (
LLD,
Quaroath,
RedCoyote,
Plum, Salamence20, Jazzmyn,
SleepyKrew
)
Unless you mean to tell me that there are two scum in {Zik, Nacho, singersigner} and/or that there is at least one scum in {Vi, Ranmaru, zakk, LLD}, we're pushing 50/50 lynching on the vezokpiraka wagon. From there it's all personal preference.

I kind of just want to stick a fork in the hamster and call it good. I mean, my lesser Town reads are Nacho and Juls, and he just ~happened~ to be on a bunch of suspicious wagons.

This game -shouldn't- be as hard as we're making it. I think.

I'll do something with these thoughts sometime. Someone help them along with votes or something better than NO U.

Cabd 1437 wrote:Okay so empire is here on short notice I will post things tomorrow getting empire a job is ASAP
Sorry about your Role PM (probably). Most sincere thanks for looking out for Empire.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:40 pm

In post 1437, Cabd wrote:Okay so empire is here on short notice I will post things tomorrow getting empire a job is ASAP

Real Talk for a moment:

You should not be in this game right now. If your focus in on helping Jerry, and trust me I know exactly the situation he is in, you should be putting your entire focus there.

Straight up, thank you for being there for him, I'm so glad someone can be there in person to support him, but get your ass out of this game.

<3 you're awesome Cabd.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by singersigner »

Vi, I'm not even going to feel remotely bad about pointing out that your sad attempt at wagon/vc analysis means virtually nothing without a scum flip, considering the "off-the-table" lynches that are self-inflicted and based only on
your
reads which haven't been proven to hold any weight. Signs and Void just had a 9-player all-town wagon on town which scum tried pushing as "there has to be scum on this wagon." You've created a fallacy in which ~these players~ must include all of the scum so we just...keep lynching until we get them all? Except if/when scum lies outside of that lynchpool and we lose the game for it.

This is the scummiest thing I've seen you do thus far. :igmeou:

And I'm also gunna leave this here: if you're implying I shouldn't be commenting on what's currently happening in the game because I haven't quite caught up on all of the ~35 pages added
since
I've replaced in, then...fuck you. :]
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1168, Plum wrote:Well. I can't get everything right. I barely have the mental energy to think. I should probably try to just wait a little so that emotions or whatever aren't affecting my posts so much.

This also seems like a post pretty unlikely to come from Plum-scum; taking a random as shit dive at zakk, unvoting immediately and then blaming it on emotions seems like an unlikely move.

The "Well, I can't get everything right" also feels good to my heart.

Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

In post 1242, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1240, Jazzmyn wrote:
In post 1235, Jazzmyn wrote:
In post 1226, Jazzmyn wrote:
In post 1225, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:And what is a "compelling reason" for you?

A scum case that hangs together. I haven't seen one made on Master Zik yet. Have you?

@Lady
Well, have you?

Regards,
Jazz

I will ask this once again, since it's a simple question that you haven't answered, Lady.

Have you?

Regards,
Jazz

Yup, it's called his reactions to pressure, and my earlier comments on his weird desire to demotivate SleepyKrew into a replacement and the intent behind his posting there.

In other words,
THINGS I HAVE SAID BEFORE TRY READING THE MOTHER FUCKING GAME BEFORE YOU BOTHER ME WITH THIS SHIT AGAIN.

Well, I didn't read Zik's posts about asking for Sleepy to be replaced as an attempt to demotivate, though. It is possible, of course, that he wanted Sleepy to be replaced because he was a useless scum partner, but it is just as likely that he wanted Sleepy to replaced because he was useless as town. I also wanted Sleepy to be replaced because he was simply not playing the game, and I'm town.

It seems to me that the posts most likely and most designed to demotivate others have come from you and Vi more than anyone else. By this, I mean, you both repeatedly swear and yell at others and call others stupid and inept and such (in varying words), but you both do it over and over and over and over again. This is a
non-exhaustive
list (because I've been de-motivated enough by your behaviour and Vi's behaviour not to make a complete list): 771, 842, 844, 869, 877, 880, 1242, 1245, 1246, 1248, 1260, 1265, 1295, 1402, 1405.

So, if you really think that someone should be lynched for "demotivating" others, you really should be looking at yourself and Vi.

Plus, your "reactions to pressure" bit doesn't seem to hold either. You voted Zik in your post 600 when he called for Sleepy to be replaced, but then two posts later (your 636) you said that you were a lot less suspicious of Zik specifically for his reactions to your pressure, and you went back to voting Plum. Later, when Nacho called Zik scum, you disagreed with Nacho (your post 868). It was only in your post 1173 that you said you were "unconvinced on your town read on Zik" but despite being asked repeatedly, you wouldn't provide any details of how/why he was suddenly scummy, and hearkening back to your post 600 doesn't cut it because of your posts 636 and 868.

That said, I can see why a scum-Zik might have called for Sleepy's replacement if Sleepy was a scum-partner to Zik and was doing nothing useful, but as town I also wanted to see Sleepy replaced, and so did several others, and I don't think that everyone calling for his replacement could all be scum. Vi (belatedly) came around to also asking for Sleepy to be replaced as well, so if you're thinking that was a scum move by Zik, then you'll have to consider that slow and belated call by Vi as well. (It actually looks more like she only asked for it when she was close to being lynched and wanted to extend the Day to avoid her own lynch).

Regards,
Jazz
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Also,

Unvote

Regards,
Jazz
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

In addition to repeatedly trying to demotivate others, Vi has also deliberately misrepresented others so often and so egregiously that I really cannot see her as being town.

Regards,
Jazz
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:05 pm

Post by Vi »

Sorry, UT. I have one final red line to cross.
Please replace me.

This game is not worth playing.
These hours are not worth spending.
These people are not worth associating with.
There are so many better things I could be doing with my life, and I don't want to wait two months to do them.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:27 pm

please don't :(

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:28 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

:(

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:39 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

this game sucks now

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:46 pm

you're telling me :/

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”