singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by singersigner »

Varsoon wrote:Too late for that sort of coaching.

I'm not
actually
trying to get him to go back to normalnacho. I'm just calling him out on his bullshit when at least two or three people have already stated townNacho is obvious and he's not being that, which he seems to be excusing as changing his playstyle anyway. Like, I fail to see how he's expecting this to go over.

I dunno...he's probably not scum, I'm just angry because I feel like I was probably one of the people who could read him pretty well (and actually value his scumhunting ability), and he really let me down in the first game I've gotten to play with him in a couple of years.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by pieguyn »

votecount 2.10
Nachomamma8 (7) - Bitmap, Sakura Hana, Wisdom, Jazzmyn, Varsoon, singersigner, Gin and Sonic

Gin and Sonic (4) - Voidedmafia, Chandra Nalaar, Bins, Profgessor Emotion
pidgey (2) - InflatablePie, Elbirn
Wisdom (1) - Benjamin Applebaum
Benjamin Applebaum (1) - Xtoxm
Xtoxm (1) - Nachomamma8

Not voting (3) - ZZZX, Cabd, pidgey

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline is August 2, 13:00 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2015-08-01 13:00:00).

ZZZX is V/LA until July 24.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Varsoon »

What makes you say he's probably not scum?
Wouldn't it behoove scum nacho to play up his town meta since there's so many veteran players who could identify it?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by Cabd »

Oh before I forget; since my mother decided to move at the very last second AAAAAAND I'm not letting her take my cat to Texas...

@MOD I'll be V/LA this weekend
flying from 4AM-11PM in one day and holy shit sleeeeeeeeep the days on either end.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by Bins »

***down with gin and sonic***
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Catch up because 7 pages happened while i was playing videogames...

In post 2545, Profgessor Emotion wrote:I don't know, maybe the fact that he's interacting with people?

He is? He only appears to be interacting with the people he knows so that he can snow them, he didn't interact with me before since he didnt know who i was.
In post 2577, Profgessor Emotion wrote:He was still pushing him before Chandra full claimed, and after Chandra made it obvious that she's a PR

so... uh

Uh no, he made a case on Chandra, Chandra claimed, then he stopped and went towards Xtomx.
In post 2584, Profgessor Emotion wrote:He'd have seen it coming as scum

He'd have left it, and gone elsewhere and just kill ceph as scum

That's exactly what he did...
In post 2588, Cabd wrote:Mara: Empire's large normal.

Oh god.
In post 2592, Nachomamma8 wrote:Reading us as scum together is stupid.

Who said anything about you being scum together.
In post 2595, Profgessor Emotion wrote:Those line of quotes show

nacho voting chandra

Chandra softing

nacho continuing to push Chdra

and then Nacho finally catching the soft-claim way, way later

Past the soft yes, he stopped pushing when Chandra softed harder, since he had confirmed she was already PR.
In post 2602, Nachomamma8 wrote:I stopped pushing Chandra when Chandra claimed PR. This is a move I would have made regardless of alignment; saying that I'm scum for not pushing a PR is actually probably the worst point you've brought up yet, Wisdom.

I regretably have to agree with this, however it's your fault Chandra was even pushed to the point she did, you started a wagon and you couldn't even halt it past the PR claim, and you didnt even try.
In post 2602, Nachomamma8 wrote:There aren't really a whole lot of reasons to confidently call me town.

I hate it when people say this and keep doing it on purpose, if you were town, you'd want to be town to people so i dont see why you dont want to be seen as town.
In post 2605, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2603, Gin and Sonic wrote:Yeah so I'm townreading xtoxm and for some reason nacho is not even though he allegedly knows x better so that is why nacho is making me nervous and among other things

When I flip town, it's a case of I was right and you were wrong. Sorry.

Yeah no, this isnt even like CP where you at least tried, you aren't even trying and you're hoping the people you've snowed (hi mara) defend you.
In post 2615, Nachomamma8 wrote:The only vote on my wagon that is understandable is singer's, and that's a damn shame.

So apparently my vote's not warranted, lovely, any more discredits coming from you?
In post 2618, Profgessor Emotion wrote:There also isn't alot of reasons to actually call you scum and that we can afford mislynches.

So apparently im being ignored...
In post 2637, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2632, Varsoon wrote:I'm sorry for all the grievances between us, Profgessor.
Apparently I can change my target so long as Day is still ongoing, just like night targets can be changed so long as night is ongoing.
Set Up The Pins: Profgessor Emotion

This is not a good target, Varsoon.

For once i agree with Nacho, Mara's being blinded by Nacho hitting her good signs, this is obviously because she's town.
In post 2645, singersigner wrote:NACHO.

YOU'RE PURPOSEFULLY CHANGING THE WAY YOU'RE APPROACHING THIS GAME AND CLAIM TO BE DIFFICULT TO READ WHEN THERE ARE SEVERAL PEOPLE IN THE GAME THAT COULD READ YOU (as town) PRETTY EASILY IF YOU JUST FUCKING STOPPED WHATEVER THE FUCK IT IS YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO BE ~DIFFERENT~.

QFT

Now i feel like if i was watching myself play Empire's Large Normal while figuring out Nacho was scum and yelling at myself despite me defending him relentlessly.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 2619, Gin and Sonic wrote:I actually fucking agree with that sentiment, Mara

But do you agree or disagree that nacho not being obvtown is a scum tell?

Disagree.

In post 2643, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2641, Voidedmafia wrote:It indicates he hasn't read all that well, yes. Not seeing a townslip.

his buddy got lynched and he thinks that was cabd instead?

I've forgotten my buddy before and thought it was someone else. Granted, my buddy didn't get lynched or anything, but I don't think the fact Hermit got lynched has any impact here. Forgetting who was lynched is not a townslip by any stretch.

In post 2649, Varsoon wrote:Ever think I might be doing it
because
Profgressor isn't likely to be lynched?
C'mon.

I figured that out already, though I'm also squinting suspiciously because I'm not sure what it's supposed to do or if it'll be good or bad.

The only people I like on the Nacho wagon are Singer, Varsoon, and Sakura. Bitmap's null due to lurking, Wisdom I just don't like right now (can't make up my mind on his alignment, but I don't like him), Jazz is just kinda there (in part because he hasn't posted much), and Sonic I obviously want lynched.

P-EDIT: Don't read LN's, cliff notes?
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Cabd »

FTR Sakura, to your earlier question i meant you more reserves style, but unlike some gimmicks (fucking waynegg alt) yours was actually moderately amusing!
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 2657, Cabd wrote:FTR Sakura, to your earlier question i meant you more reserves style, but unlike some gimmicks (fucking waynegg alt) yours was actually moderately amusing!

Thanks! Cabd-senpai ^_^
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Benjamin Applebaum
Benjamin Applebaum
Goon
Benjamin Applebaum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by Benjamin Applebaum »

Singer how do you feel about Wisdom in light of your new townread on Nacho?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Wisdom »

zzz
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by Profgessor Emotion »

In post 2588, Cabd wrote:Mara: Empire's large normal.

I'm confused to what this means

In post 2655, Sakura Hana wrote:Uh no, he made a case on Chandra, Chandra claimed, then he stopped and went towards Xtomx.

I pulled a ton of quotes, in iso, from both nacho and chandra. He started making a case after Chandra started softing something

In post 2641, Voidedmafia wrote:I don't have a problem with that, just sad that mastin wouldn't have me that high despite being that sure (at least, so long as she isn't paying attention to my request to not hold my previous three games too high due to all of them being town)

This... has nothing to do with you? Mastin and I both agree that you're very likely town.

In post 2642, Benjamin Applebaum wrote:Mara, thoughts on Wisdom?

Idk why I just

Im not feeling this nacho lynch and I can't really understand why

Like I see how his reaction to the wagon looks and all that but Im just like

"eh"

maybe scum? maybe town? probably on the list of people we shouldn't waste a mislynch on

In post 2655, Sakura Hana wrote:He is? He only appears to be interacting with the people he knows so that he can snow them, he didn't interact with me before since he didnt know who i was.

that was the exact same thing I was doing, except it wasn't so that I could snow them, it was so that I could read them a whole lot clearer and work with them

also, again, he isn't even a strong town-read. I am teetering back and forth and I would much rather PoE him out more than anything and, he'll probably die along the way.

As it stands, it doesn't seem like I'll die from varsoons ability, so I'm completely fine with being targetted.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Yeah, it's not a killing or negative utility ability. :l
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:45 pm

In post 2655, Sakura Hana wrote:For once i agree with Nacho, Mara's being blinded by Nacho hitting her good signs, this is obviously because she's town.

Should actually address this as well

I'm paranoid. ridiculously paranoid and there are alot of things that Nacho's doing that's bothering the hell out of me. Alot of things that I would have previously got on his case on for doing, and would have probably attempted to actually lynch him for doing. Does this sound like a person who is getting all their good spots hit?

I'm don't want to keep him alive because he's hitting all my good spots, I want to keep him alive because I'm trying to do this thing where I analyze my gut reactions towards him (which generally are wrong) and see how valid they are. See how much it would make sense, and try to look at various different angles of his play, which I don't think alot of people are actually doing this game.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 2659, Benjamin Applebaum wrote:Singer how do you feel about Wisdom in light of your new townread on Nacho?

My what? The most I've said is a disappointed "he's probably not scum" with bounds of paranoia that I can't really address right now! I suppose that looks like a soft town read?

I already said I thought Wisdom was probably town. Why does my read on Nacho have anything to do with Wisdom?

I like tomatoes.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Elbirn »

UNVOTE:

Though for the record, I thought if anything pidgey scum slipped. But that required me to Don my tin foil hat and go "pidgey is scum and confused one scum buddy with another". I'll remember this if one of pidgey/cabd flip scum, but at the moment I kinda maybe think that farewell post was town?

----

Nuts to whichever one of mara/mastin said they didn't even remember me being in this game

-------

Some one explain to me what "snowed" means? I thought I knew all the hip new lingo but apparently I'm not "digging your jive" as the cool kids would say.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by singersigner »

I think I skipped a few pages. >_>

In post 2615, Nachomamma8 wrote:
The only vote on my wagon that is understandable is singer's, and that's a damn shame.

Why is my vote the only understandable one? Didn't you recently sheep me because you value my reads? :igmeou:

I like tomatoes.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:00 pm

Sakura thinks I'm being blindsided by nacho's play
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by Wisdom »

it means fooled

"nacho snowed mara" = fooled her to believe he is town
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I like the Nacho wagon.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Do you have any other reads?
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:14 pm

I feel completely terrible for considering sakura-scum, but it's there.

big issue is on her still not understanding my vote on varsoon was emotional and not very well based, but kinda did but still questioned it?

regardless

VOTE: Xtoxm

lets get this here, or actually
give me something solid
as far as a town-read goes. None of that crappy weak stuff that I've seen so far
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by Wisdom »

You don't have anything for him-scum that's not weak
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 2663, Profgessor Emotion wrote:I'm paranoid. ridiculously paranoid and there are alot of things that Nacho's doing that's bothering the hell out of me. Alot of things that I would have previously got on his case on for doing, and would have probably attempted to actually lynch him for doing. Does this sound like a person who is getting all their good spots hit?

No you're not.
For someone that appears to be paranoid, you... aren't doing much of anything to sort that paranoia out, all you're doing is hard defending him and i haven't seen you interact much with him this day at all. Everytime someone says you. it's like
"Hey nacho's scum!"
"No he's not *pulls quotes* these gave me a townread of him"
"I think he's snowing you"
"No i'm paranoid of him"
"We want him dead because he's scum"
"No please not, if he's town he'll eventually be NK'd anyway"

Like..
I don't even...
Unless your way of sorting said paranoia is letting him live to LyLo and get lynched and flip town on LyLo because PARANOIA!, which doesn't work out for me.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by Elbirn »

If you wanna sell me a lurker lynch, I don't think xtoxm is the best pick.

Bitmaps and Zzzx's are in season, how about one of those?

...get it? Pick?

Like fruit.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”