Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

I'm not on any wagon. Why are you not paying attention?
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:48 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

VOTE: Davesaz

"seems rather scummy" is one of the most scummy excuses I have ever seen to jump on a wagon.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:26 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 293, TheCow wrote:Okay, just checking. There were no other motivations, then? Alright, thank you : )
Aeronaut has influence enough, then, over you?

If by influence you mean he can ask me a question and ill respond to him without being a dick then I guess so. I'm not really sure why it would be so surprising that ill answer questions. I'm answering yours aren't I?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:28 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 293, TheCow wrote:Okay, just checking. There were no other motivations, then? Alright, thank you : )

Aero

I know garmr isn't bussing his buddies because he has been voting and pushing me and I'm not one of his buddies. Obviously that's not going to convince anyone else. But we are talking about my reads not others.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:32 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

Now that dragon has answered, what were you getting at here? I do not understand this line of reasoning.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:36 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 297, Annadog40 wrote:
In post 276, dragonspawn wrote:
Klingon - mostly because I'd be expecting her to be more involved if she was scum. That can change though.

Anna - slight scum read because she hasn't really done much other than vote for me because Dragon rhymes with wagon. I'd be expecting a bit more by now.

Hmm . . So Klingon lack of involvement makes her town read while mine makes me slight scum read?[/quote]
I would like an answer to this as well dragon. Klingon has always been a rather less involved player. I dont remember her upping her game when playing scum. Is there a game that you have played with her that gives you this impression?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:37 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

damn tags :D
In post 297, Annadog40 wrote:
Klingon - mostly because I'd be expecting her to be more involved if she was scum. That can change though.

Anna - slight scum read because she hasn't really done much other than vote for me because Dragon rhymes with wagon. I'd be expecting a bit more by now.

Hmm . . So Klingon lack of involvement makes her town read while mine makes me slight scum read?

I would like an answer to this as well dragon. Klingon has always been a rather less involved player. I dont remember her upping her game when playing scum. Is there a game that you have played with her that gives you this impression?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I like what FA is doing.

@BBT, I can kinda see what Gamr is saying about dragon - I feel like he's not looking any deeper at the game and it's frustrating to me.

In terms of Soze, his Iso confuses me. Some of it seems really genuine and town-minded, some of it is just...noisy and the discussion with myk doesn't fill me with town-vibes It might be a style thing.

PB's iso is not giving me any positive feelings, though. He's not sharing information, and with 12 posts I feel I should know -something- about his read on the game, and I don't.

VOTE: PB
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:05 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 250, Prolapsed Brain wrote:UNVOTE:

Oh my, the timing of this unvote.

Seriously, why aren't we lynching this guy?

In post 255, Klingoncelt wrote:
BBT looks Town for now.

Can you explain this? Hoping for something substantial from your slot soon...

In post 269, Aeronaut wrote:
I don't really know why I should vote PB besides that thing he did which you also did.

Hmm, read my and point out the specific problems you have with what I have said. I don't understand how you're not seeing the difference Aero...

- As Aero pointed out, this reads list is flimsy at best. I don't get your reasoning for any of your town reads Dragon.

In post 283, mykonian wrote:
duppin or soze. Take your pick!

Wow, such bad choices. I was more thinking along the lines of PB or maybe Cow?

Can you explain Keyser scum read please?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:08 am

In post 300, Prolapsed Brain wrote:I'm not on any wagon. Why are you not paying attention?

I was clearly catching up. Why are you asking bad questions to make yourself look busy?

Do you have any reads you would like to share?

In post 301, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Davesaz

"seems rather scummy" is one of the most scummy excuses I have ever seen to jump on a wagon.

Bad votes are bad. This is the best you have at this point of the game?

In post 307, Bellaphant wrote:
In terms of Soze, his Iso confuses me. Some of it seems really genuine and town-minded, some of it is just...noisy and the discussion with myk doesn't fill me with town-vibes It might be a style thing.

Yeah, I agree with this. But his town posts are good enough that I'm not remotely interested in pursuing him Today.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:08 am

In post 290, TheCow wrote:Getting on a computer in an hour or so. I'll make a #quality post in that time. I apologize for my quiteness up to this point.

Still waiting for this quality post...
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:10 am

Post by TheCow »

In post 304, FA_Q2 wrote:

Now that dragon has answered, what were you getting at here? I do not understand this line of reasoning.

I was simply looking for motivations, and he answered wonderfully. I am getting at nothing, rest assured. I added the last line to see how he would react, be it how he did, or affirming the line. Does that make sense?

It would be nothing helpful until later on. At this stage of the game I'm developing reads, though I have yet to see anything really striking that I want to jump on. I mean, what I have seen that could be jump-on-able is weak, and would get us no where, I don't think.

BBT, would you like something from me specifically? I would be happy to help with my thoughts on any matter of issues.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:12 am

Sure, can you give me your thoughts on the Dragon wagon and PB.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:25 am

Post by Garmr »

@aero sorry I misread what you were saying thought that was aimed at me personally.

@BBT
In post 299, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:

In post 242, Garmr wrote:I don't remember dragon spawn being this oblivious in my mason game with him he demonstrated the ability to think I even understood his thought process in my mafia game against him he was logical this feels like a act to play off as dumb

Can you quote where Dragon is acting dumb because I don't see it?

Well I'm to lazy to quote it but the whole rvs scenario when he thought my vote was serious and over reacted. When people were playing him off as lacking the ability to read post efficiently he then acts if rc was being serious lol I know dragon spawn is more perspective than that, his not titus he can read emotions in post.(That may be titus's defense lawyer training through not to read emotion.) Also his reply to shazam saying how is rc against me.

@Boon I am in no hood the hood life joke was just for fun.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:27 am

In post 313, Garmr wrote:
Well I'm to lazy to quote it but the whole rvs scenario when he thought my vote was serious and over reacted. When people were playing him off as lacking the ability to read post efficiently he then acts if rc was being serious lol I know dragon spawn is more perspective than that

You don't understand how Dragon might have thought we were voting him for his defensive comments?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:32 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Last few scum games I've had with klingon she posts alot. The fact that she isn't indicates to me she is likely town.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:35 am

OK, that's one read and that is arguably an unreliable reason to read someone. You should focus on content, not how often they post.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Garmr »

No I understand But what I'm saying is dragonspawn is smarter than what people are giving him credit for and it seems like his playing along with I'm dumb concept. Once off I understand and I could see happening but for the entire game nope nope nope. The DS I remember is pretty competent and isn't like this.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:44 am

Post by TheCow »

To preface, I dislike early wagoning. It is just something that I do not do.

Dragon's wagon makes sense. A trade of RVS votes, a "omgus" statement, and two more votes are put on. This is all still RVS. Dragon says he'll take note of this, and the wagon-ers become serious, while others start making non-RVS votes on Dragon. This all makes sense and seems reasonable to me.

I wouldn't lynch Dragon, personally, but if it were not for my disdain for early wagons, I would have likely jumped on the wagon as well at that point.

Dragon messing up on those voting tags, I'm looking at. Was Dragon being serious at that point? If not, why the digression of attitude?

More recently, I've been having troubles reading Dragon. I do not know the player that well, so I do not know their personal tells, and their posts have not been all that alignment indicative. I'm waiting for more information in that regard.

Does all of this make sense to you? If not, I'll elaborate some more. Now, onto PB...

Prolapsed needs to post more. Do any players here have experience with them? They would be better of reading them.
In any case, kind of leaning scum at this point, just based on tone and content alone.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:46 am

Can you vote Prolapsed then?

I would like to get this wagon rolling. We're at page 13 already.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:48 am

Post by TheCow »

VOTE: Prolapsed Brain
Sure, I could get behind this.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:04 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Any case for scum!DS which requires him to be competent is one which is unlikely to sway me.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:09 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 316, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:OK, that's one read and that is arguably an unreliable reason to read someone. You should focus on content, not how often they post.

When we are further along in the game I will.

I was asked for a reads lists at pretty much the beginning of day one, why on earth is anyone expecting a smoking gun case for anyone?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:13 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 321, RadiantCowbells wrote:Any case for scum!DS which requires him to be competent is one which is unlikely to sway me.

Still upset that I'm better than you at scum hunting? Mostly because I try...
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:38 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 318, TheCow wrote:
Prolapsed needs to post more. Do any players here have experience with them? They would be better of reading them.
In any case, kind of leaning scum at this point, just based on tone and content alone.

I have played a game with him before (NY 185). If I remember correctly, PB might have well been an empty slot. Little posting and zero content and was town.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=61824

Really not much different than here tbh though I dint see it as any indication that he is town.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”