Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:50 am

Post by elusive »

Boo = thumbs down

As in:

I don't see any town benefit to KC setting me off and I really don't have any respect for scum or town or mods who purposefully poke the tiger.

I've been Mod Killed twice, both unjustly. One for calling a player an It when they had no gender pronoun and the second for mentioning an ongoing game (specifically a player who had flipped in that game already) but again in that game too several people mentioned ongoing games (including in the scum PT where a player revealed their alignment in an ongoing game). So boo to that travesty against justice and honor. Then people wonder why I think modkills and bans can be badges of honor against a corrupt society.
Quoth The Pidgeon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Quoth The Pidgeon »

I really don't care.

I do care about KC's alignment though and I think its pretty clear that if the mod is capable of setting you off, then KC doing it here probably means fuckall about KC.
AngryPidgeon and TellTaleHeart

Imagination, of course, can open any door - turn the key
and let terror walk right in.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:57 am

Post by elusive »

No, it does say something about KC's alignment. You seem to be missing the point. Town doesn't try to create drama\crazy because it detracts from scumhunting. On the other hand scum love a good show.
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Banana Frog »

@Quoth: People call my posts IIoA a lot but I think it's something about the way I use language because I feel like I'm taking a stance like "this is scumposting" "this is townposting" everytime I link to something even though I don't say that in those words. If you want me to translate one of my posts into that, I can. I need to post like this to get my head into the game. I can silently shuffle my readslist around without announcing it but I sort of wish everyone would announce it when their reads on somebody changed because it makes the game easier for me to understand.

If you want a baseline for me then look at We Didn't Playtest This starting around page 278 but keep in mind that was my LYLO play and I had lots of flips to work with. I can't link any good examples of my town day 1 play because i usually replace in and that's different (I started in refraction but i was really lacklustre that game) and I only have one completed large.

I'm also overextended at the moment. I'm in 6 games and 5 of them are hydra and my hydra partners are great and i love them but almost all of them are busy or v/la.

was frogger. I'm better at signing my posts.

tl;dr: my posting style is neither alignment indicative nor something I can help.

--Plotinus
Hydra of Fro99er (proper capitaliZation, US spelling, conciser, sometimes doesn't sign name) and Plotinus (intermittent use of capitaliSation, UK spelling, verboser, always signs name)
We will supply pictures of frogs and or banana slugs for anyone who is feeling sad <3
Quoth The Pidgeon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:05 am

If you asked me who was responsible for drama/crazy in this game, KC wouldn't be my first answer..

Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Banana Frog »

^^^^^
Hydra of Fro99er (proper capitaliZation, US spelling, conciser, sometimes doesn't sign name) and Plotinus (intermittent use of capitaliSation, UK spelling, verboser, always signs name)
We will supply pictures of frogs and or banana slugs for anyone who is feeling sad <3
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:07 am

Post by elusive »

Ok, so I've tried working with you asked for a link to the game you keep talking about or any concrete reasons for why you are trying to derail a KC lynch and you seem to have none. Played with both heads also individually so you would know better about that last statement.
Quoth The Pidgeon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:08 am

uhhh

Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Banana Frog »

page 24

elusive

blueblur I complained about this in and you still haven’t explained it. why are you screaming that we are town when nobody is questioning it? it makes me nervous about my townread on you because I'm paranoid that you're buddying me.

littlegumball is obvtown in all their posts.

I think this page is where I started disliking our vote on oversoul

blueblur :down: a little; oversoul :up:; littlegumball :up: :up:

—Plotinus
Quoth The Pidgeon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:43 am

TTH said she is sort of V/LA so I'm solo in this slot for the next few days.

@Plotinus, what in the 9 planes of hell is towny about Gumball on that page?

Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:48 am

Post by Banana Frog »

page 25

I’m fine with oversoul on this page too.

is good from gumball. I’m town reading mastin but I like that she wants to think for herself rather than just sheeping.

i like stuff like from klingon because this looks more like town paranoia than anything. like i feel like i should be looking critically at klingon’s posts because i know i'm going to have a concern about her reads list in a few pages that i can’t explain without referring to my play in an ongoing game, so i should be trying to find something about this game that i can point to instead and even though I know that other people are pointing to posts like this and say it’s a scumpost, I can’t see it for myself, and i don’t want to sheep someone else’s stance that i don’t understand.

So instead it has me wondering if i’m just being paranoid about her reads list and also I’m sort of remembering that historically every time scum has actually buddied me i haven’t noticed it at all and every time i freaked out about somebody buddying me it turned out they were just a townie town reading me and so lots of second guessing is happening here in my head right now.

eh, fuck it. klingon is town for now. i’ll revisit this read if a case emerges that I can understand.

—Plotinus

pedit: about gumball: 581 was kinda eh, but then I liked . also somewhat influenced by frogger talking about how obvtown gumball is in our hydra PT and after he said that i looked at her ISO and agreed with him. That page is the start of her being towny. she's townier on page 25, but page 24 is where i moved her out of the "maybe lost newbtown but i always townread newbiescum so idk" category into maybe town and i've got her in the town category by the end of 25.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

SO BF...
You say that gumball is town for not sheeping? Then , why am I not town for thinking on my own about perse? See, this is what irks me, some people use a different criteria to judge some people from others.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:56 am

Post by elusive »

"Days last the number of players alive plus 1. Yet, they last a minimum of 5 days. Example, Day 1 is 22 days long. If only 3 players are alive, the day lasts 5 days."

So actually we don't have to do that length of days otherwise I will go nuts.

VOTE: Prolapsed Brain

Ok so let's go here then. ****

When KC flips scum, idk what I will do but the echoes will be heard across galaxies.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

I will not join that.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:00 am

Post by elusive »

Oh and Riku needs a force replace.
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Banana Frog »

page 26

triforce stop role fishing

triforce i like that he’s trying to stop elusive vs klingon because i’m tired of reading it but i’m scum reading triforce and scum don’t like to stop TvTs they like to egg them on or lurk them out so i am worrying about my reads some more right now.

elusive’s reads list in . i am mostly okay with this reads list (except klingon, drizzzx, gumball, maybe singer, her quoth read isn’t a read so i don’t know what to do with it), but i think it all makes sense from her own perspective which is what i care more about right now.

mastina about frogger’s vote. yeah i agree now. why don’t you like gumball?

—Plotinus

pedit: @Bulbazoor I am trying to give you some benefit of the doubt here because I like you and because I've heard that your playstyle is just naturally nullscum but posts like ring so many scumbells i don't even know what to do. + i think you're the only scumread frogger and i currently agree on (we need to sync up sometime soon) that wouldn't be a compromise. You're asking me to give you towncred for not sheeping and for having managed to think for yourself about one slot?

VOTE: Bulbazoor
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Banana Frog »

like if you can't see the difference between your ISO and littlegumball's ISO then I can't help you.

--Plotinus
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

No. I am saying that you should look into singer more and telll me what you think.
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:13 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

I think elusive is focusing too much on how klingon supposedly set them off. Like Quoth said, if the mod can do it, what's to stop a town player from doing it accidentally? The fact that you're thinking it was a deliberate thing on klingon's part also points to you overreacting, not to klingon being some kind of malevolent scum trickster.

Also I'm reconsidering Quoth. Maybe town, at least from this.

Thanks for answering me on Blue Blur townread, Bulba.

I think it's been Sonic posting from Blue Blur hydra, right? So I'll wait for Sala to show up and answer about their Banana Frog read. I think it was Sala who was yelling, anyways.

Hey PV, wanna weigh in on Bulba? I'd like to know if you have any thoughts there.

PEDIT: Was Plotinus talking about singer? I'm not sure what that has to do with his read on you.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Banana Frog »

@Bulba: I was looking forward to playing with singer but she needs to start playing and I need to see some content from her soon.

I had persivul as IDEK because there was stuff about him that bothered me but I want to give singer a chance to make a proper catchup post and then we'll try to read her from there. I think persivul's replace out itself was null because he replaced out of all of his games at once and site flaked (except for one game which was in LYLO and was almost finished which is now complete.)

--Plotinus

pedit: I wasn't talking about singer; I was talking about bulba and littlegumball but bulba asked me to talk about singer so here it is.
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:19 am

Post by Banana Frog »

also i don't really see any way i could have guessed that when you wrote

In post 711, Bulbazoor wrote:SO BF...
You say that gumball is town for not sheeping? Then , why am I not town for thinking on my own about perse? See, this is what irks me, some people use a different criteria to judge some people from others.

you meant
In post 717, Bulbazoor wrote:No. I am saying that you should look into singer more and telll me what you think.

I don't think you are telling the truth.

--Plotinus.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:22 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

No, I meant what I said in 717. In a game that ended, someone kept saying that I was scum and that person was town and we were basically doing the same thing. Those types of reads irk me.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:22 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

So consider me telling the truth.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Oversoul »

Elusive, have you ever played with Prolapsed Brain?
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

BF did I bother you with that question? I just wanted your thoughts on singer. I still scumread them.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”