Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Banana Frog »

In post 632, elusive wrote:First of all ZZZXX is lying and my experience is that he is a lurk sack. HE was the worst in Ori (?). So why would you accept that statement about his play wo looking him up or confirming?

He was a town lurksack in Ori. HE did fuckall, but he was pretty obvtown. I just had a bunch of my own town paranoia which caused me to question him, then unquestion him in late game.

I judge Z by his emotions and how he approaches the game WHEN he plays. Something I learned from Marquis.

-Frog
Hydra of Fro99er (proper capitaliZation, US spelling, conciser, sometimes doesn't sign name) and Plotinus (intermittent use of capitaliSation, UK spelling, verboser, always signs name)
We will supply pictures of frogs and or banana slugs for anyone who is feeling sad <3
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Banana Frog »

In post 643, elusive wrote:Prolapsed Brain - has not really posted content? Needs to interact\post more content? I can only remember that one post made to correct my history error. So scummy.

Prolapsed is also a lurker as town (see newbie 1609). I have a harder time reading him though.
Hydra of Fro99er (proper capitaliZation, US spelling, conciser, sometimes doesn't sign name) and Plotinus (intermittent use of capitaliSation, UK spelling, verboser, always signs name)
We will supply pictures of frogs and or banana slugs for anyone who is feeling sad <3
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

he is silly and lurks as town alot more than as scum.
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Banana Frog »

@oversoul general feel about peregrine's iso but didn't like his entrance and didnt feel he's making many waves. i know he tends to be pretty quiet and that's fine, sometimes quieter players still give off the vibe that they're paying attention. i've only played with him once before; he was scum and on page 200 he only had 26 posts and he'd been in since the beginning so he didn't make much of an impression. he claimed scum in which was probably a joke but it just felt off. but he already has half as many posts as he did in that game which is a good sign (idk if activity is alignment indicative for him or not). he's not my strongest scumread, none of the sections are ordered very strongly.

--Plotinus

pedit: prolapse lurked in n1603 too.

pedit @bulbazoor beg to differ, but can't discuss yet.
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:42 am

Post by Banana Frog »

In post 675, Bulbazoor wrote:I am here. Wll provide a case for my townread on Blue Blur.

Having a reason to townread someone this early and saying that reason is fine. Putting a full fledged "towncase" on someone on D1 is just weird though. You should be scumhunting. But I'll let the scumhunting by you slide since you're scum :wink:

(I'm still trying to sort Blue Blur, but I'm leaning town)

-Frog
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Banana Frog »

Plot talk to me in our hydra PT! We need to synch up
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Banana Frog »

Bulba's 679 is just WAT

-Frog
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Banana Frog »

In post 719, Banana Frog wrote:@Bulba: I was looking forward to playing with singer but she needs to start playing and I need to see some content from her soon.

I don't yet. Yesterday was RL stuff.

-Frog
Quoth The Pidgeon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Quoth The Pidgeon »

Muffin's push on Oversoul looks better than everyone else's. I can kind of see where he is coming from better even if it boils down to the same stuff. Everything muffin posted looks invested and like he doesn't care how he comes off.

Things like say a lot with minimal words. Soooo gut basically. Also doesn't feel like he did in the game I modded where he was scum.
AngryPidgeon and TellTaleHeart

Imagination, of course, can open any door - turn the key
and let terror walk right in.
Quoth The Pidgeon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:00 am

Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Muffin »

In post 725, elusive wrote:
If you think a scum wouldn't manipulate or use emotions etc then you haven't played enough on MS.
Town do this too. I purposely piss people off as town if I think it will make them easier to read, if i think they're scum and want to taunt them, or if I just don't like them.

I try not to use AtE but there are some players like Sakura Hana that rely on it pretty much exclusively.

You need to check some of your fundamental assumptions about what town and scum both will and will not do.
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Titus »

Official Vote Count 1.10

Klingoncelt
(4): Grib, mastin2, Oversoul, Atum
Bulbazoor
(3): Gratuitous, TriforceP, Banana Frog
Oversoul
(3): Drizzx, Muffin, LittleGumball
Gratuitous
(2): The Blue Blur, Quoth The Pidgeon
Atum
(1): PeregrineV
mastin2
(1): Persivul
Persivul
(1): Bulbazoor
Grib
(1): Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
(1): elusive
elusive
(1): Klingoncelt

Not Voting
(5): riku, singersigner, MaxwellPuckett, The Goat

With 22 alive, it takes 12 to lynch. Day 1 ends in (expired on 2015-08-23 11:52:00).
Last edited by Titus on Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Muffin »

In post 663, Metal Sonic wrote:Oversoul obvtown

explain please?
The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:13 am

Post by The Blue Blur »

I'm here and Going to follow up.

~Sally
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Muffin »

K. Meanwhile I'm reading ISOs and notice Oversoul doing a lot of asking questions but not actually seeming to care that he gets answers to them e.g. asking elusive about things and then after elusive dodges the question simply continuing to ask other people about reads.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Muffin »

lol @ grib's iso...

505 is a really poor vote considering how late in the game it came. The rest of his iso is like mayyybe 3 posts of substance and the rest total drivel.

on an unrelated note littlegoofball seems p town
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:25 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Agh I guess Bulba is probably scum, but there's me just not wanting to lynch someone who apparently gets lynched a lot D1. Guhhhh

Grib is scum too, but Muffin is good town
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:28 am

Post by Banana Frog »

In post 734, Banana Frog wrote:i know it was half readslist half thoughts list. i've still got you as maybetown, maxwell but frogger doesn't and we need to sync on that.

Plot got mixed up. I have a pretty strong townread on Maxwell.

-Frog

Pedit: @Max - why is grib scum?
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:30 am

Post by LittleGumball »

@elusive workin on the reads list i'll get it up in a jifferoo

in the meantime if anyone needs anything else from me i'll be checking for new posts while i'm working
Quoth The Pidgeon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:35 am

Ya, Grib and Gratuitous are probably the people I'd day vig if I had such capabilities.

The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:38 am

Post by The Blue Blur »

@Elusive: Lol this was the same person damning this slot for some stupid reason, I don't feel like the Kling wagon is town driven. MS thinks Elusive is town and I think he can read her better than me so I'll live with it.

Elusive wrote:The Blue Blur - Salamence seems to be posting more and feels sticky to me, like scummy or just overly hyper. I need to hear more from Sonic side.

Ummmmm, have I posted that much, or is it just because 75% of these players want to lurk.

Maxwell wrote:The Blue Blur: Sala, why are you so sure that the frog is town? To the point of yelling about it a lot. It's D1. Also, I really hate the 'PV is better than this and should be playing better than this' line, and I've VOTING PV. Well, right now anyways.

There was alot of posts earlier that people were saying that plot pinged their scumdars. I don't see why, as they are being more townier than Mastina and The Pidgeon.

Matsina wrote:Actually, I have been able to identify with accuracy your townplay before. Details will not be revealed, but I've seen your scumplay intimately thanks to modding it and been exposed to your townplay.

I used to say this about RedCoyote, then Dating game happened. I doubt Matsin is so godly that this metacheck is perfect.

My other head wrote:Bulb is obvtown

Fuck

My Other head wrote:Elusive is likely town
Pidgeon frogplot maxwell singerobvtown

Klingon and triforce likely town

Agree

In post 677, TriforceP wrote:And I just realized something. Sonic and Sally share a hydra. Sonic and Sally. Anyone who gets the reference also gets a cookie.

I didn't even think about this lol.

Bulba wrote:What was the point of this question? This wavers m read tbh.

I don't know how a setup question in an Open makes us not town or not scum. It should be null.

PV wrote:I think I'm more important than a weeks worth of newcasts for real money as part of a job.

You are! :D however, I feel if I did an interview with you, you would be a boring person to talk to.

I'll take you word for it, since I don't feel like I've added a whole lot of value to the game at this point. But, I feel that about most of the posting by everybody.

As for playing better, since we are a few days into day1 and less than 30 pages (mostly of one-liners), you are better off asking me specific questions about specific things you want to know about. Otherwise, you're likely to get me posting only when I want to point out, share, ask, or otherwise comment on something.

Why are you playing like you did in Mafia Dating Game?
Feelings on Matsin?
Feelings on Bulba?
Feelings on us?
Feelings on Plotfrog?
Feelings on the other lurkers?

-----------------------
TELLTALEPIDGEON needs to say why they are not townreading us over Drizzx.

-------------------------------------

TTP wrote:His posting just feels highly focused and not ...natural. I hate using that word in this case because it gets thrown around a lot and has lost some meaning, but thats what I'm thinking on him. Would actually say Grib is a preferred wagon for me.

This is a Sally towntell though. See Mafia Dating Game.

Plotfrog wrote:blueblur588 I complained about this in 594 and you still haven’t explained it. why are you screaming that we are town when nobody is questioning it? it makes me nervous about my townread on you because I'm paranoid that you're buddying me.

Excuse me, who the fuck are you? Why the fuck would I buddy someone I know, and Fuck Frogger for reasons that don't matter. There has been talk about you pinging people's scumdars and I want to know why, because I don't get it. People should be following you wayyyyy more than Matsin.

PlotFrog wrote:VOTE: Bulbazoor

This is some bullshit though. Way to try to revitalize a wagon that died some 5-10 pages ago because VI's = conftown.

I'll get reads after I talk with MS tonight.

~Sally
Quoth The Pidgeon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:41 am

In post 771, The Blue Blur wrote:TELLTALEPIDGEON needs to say why they are not townreading us over Drizzx.

No I don't? Drizzt is town for the soft claim. You guys are null for being nothing notable. Sorry if thats curt, but you keep insisting that I townread you and its creepy, but more importantly why?!?

Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Banana Frog »

In post 771, The Blue Blur wrote:Why the fuck would I buddy someone I know, and Fuck Frogger for reasons that don't matter.

Love you back Sally <3

Hey, my idiocy won you and Sonic the Dating Game, so you can at least not hate me for that.

Also, why did you say fuck about sonic saying Bulb is obvtown, then criticize us for our Bulb vote?

-Frog
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:45 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

I'm so glad you said jifferoo

Fro99er, @Grib, HE'S AN ALIEN. YOU CAN SEE IT. HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY EARS. HOW HAS NO ONE NOTICED? LYNCH THE ALIEN SITTING IN THE MIDDLE OF TOWN.

But actually
I don't like them making a judgement on Oversoul based on their scumread of Klingoncelt. Also, the fact that they don't appear to be thinking about their reads. Like, reconsidering them as events happen. A and B are town because X and Y. End.

But the latter is actually something I can only make a proper judgement on if they post more. Which I want them to do.

PEDIT: Fair enough, Sally. About Plotfrog, I mean. it's not like I disagree with the towntell, but you were getting very into saying they were town despite their not being a wagon.
I'll just ignore the 'I'm playing to my town meta' thing because it makes me throw up a little bit in my mouth. Lots of love, though.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”