Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Titus »

You can pm. The public thread is not the place for discussion of force replacement or my decisions. I don't want mod decisions to be used to scumhunt. If you have issue with a player being toxic. PM me specific posts.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Grib »

Stop. We are not wasting a lynch on obvious town.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:42 am

Post by elusive »

In post 864, Quoth The Pidgeon wrote:I'd rather force replace the player who is on a purely revenge based V/LA instead.

I took a break from the game because of purely not wanting to get into arguments and feeling frustrated, as one player suggested I do, so maybe you should stop lying and adding fuel to the fire.

I mentioned a recent game with KC as meta (Apocalypse) as to one reason I was reading her as scum.

AP brought up the controversial game where two (?) players were force replaced and one was modkilled and really a lot of shitty Mod decisions were made overall. I did not even talk about that game until he brought it up. So lets follow how he did it:

In post 348, Quoth The Pidgeon wrote:Plotinus why are you townreading Klingon? I was actually just thinking that I would be 100% ok with quicklyncing that slot and not looking back.

And not out of policy or anything although what she did in that one NY game was pretty egregious.

I assume you're referring to her outing a player's real life information as some sort of revenge on that player for getting her lynched a bunch of times. Oh and I'm the really horrific one.

When I asked you for the game where you town read her or whatever. This was your response:

In post 699, Quoth The Pidgeon wrote:Oh that was you who got modkilled in that one, lmao.

Also you brought up the game that Prolapsed threw a hissy fit over as a counter to the fact that I talked about her meta in a recent completed game (Apocalypse) and how she was doing similar things. (Oh hey Prolapsed you made a really bad Mod decision and you have the nerve to attack me on it after being a terrible Mod that had to be covered by someone else? No. Don't like it? I didn't get an apology from you either for sending me a threatening message and having the player in question actually tell me they didn't want me modkilled and nor did they request you to bitch at me in a PM. So yeah. Truth hurts, doesn't it.)

Singer, what is your definition of civilized I wonder? What have I done specifically that's against a rule? Report me on the site and get me a ban or ban me yourself, you're a Mod too. However, cronyism is strong with you because I remember how you excused your buddy Mollie for anything and everything in Ori. I guess its okay when its a friend? On this site the rules are applied selectively and unevenly so that's why I only care when it seems like the person is fair across games and players. Not when its convenient and they haven't even read the game. Oh is Prolapsed a buddy too? What is that called? Cronyism? Nepotism? Whatevs.

What specifically have I done to be replaced? What site rule am I breaking? Aw..... It doesn't cut the fact that I tried to take a break from the game and several of you bitched at me even while I was gone? Is it fun to be two-faced hypocrites? To have a holier than thou attitude and be on high horses while not being straight to the facts.

Do not care.

If the Mod chooses to replace me, I hope its for a real reason rather then, "Elusive say's what she's thinking." Or, "Elusive tried to take a break from the game, so we trashed her in thread."

No respect.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:43 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 876, Grib wrote:Stop. We are not wasting a lynch on obvious town.

What about on an obvious white-knight?

Like, seriously? I've only read ten pages, but have been trying to keep up with the added pages since I replaced in, and this is like the second or third time there's been serious issues made of elusive's play.

Are you opposed to policy lynches? Is this really creating a conducive scumhunting environment? It's selfish play and self-serving, regardless of alignment, it's anti-town.

I just got out of We are the Purple Mafia with Wisdom where he was literally just spamming shit and making the game miserable for everyone to the point of apathy, and his scum team ended up winning. I don't want that to be the case here, because obviously if he's town scum will never kill him, and it's an easy distraction cover for an SK. If he's scum even better.

I see literally no downside to policy lynching elusive at this point, especially if it means players like PB would stay in the game instead.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:46 am

Post by elusive »

There's a rule about talking about ongoing games. No rules about talking about completed games. So yeah.

I'm sorry singer, you haven't even read the game yet. Report me to the site mods or take action yourself.

Town doesn't advocate policy lynches. Town advocates force replaces if anything. So yeah, continue to be anti-town. Not reading the game but hard defending buddies. Awwww...
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:49 am

Post by elusive »

"Hey, I'm really frustrated with the game and am going to go on VLA till this date"

Response, "Let's lynch that bitch for having the audacity to make that statement."
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:55 am

Post by elusive »

Oh and singersinger is just on something because this is page 10:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... &start=225

You haven't read but you feel the need to comment? Oh cool. You haven't read and you and Prolapsed feel the need to defend KC slot. Oh cool. I asked you simple questions and instead of answering you advocate a policy lynch. Oh cool. So damn town. It's a wonder.

Calling the scum team-> KlingonCelt, SingerSinger (replaced scum Persivul who's replace out had nothing to do with me since this isn't the only game where he's done that out of some issues), and with an outside chance of : Prolapsed, Gumball.
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Muffin »

In post 880, elusive wrote:"Hey, I'm really frustrated with the game and am going to go on VLA till this date"

Response, "Let's lynch that bitch for having the audacity to make that statement."

This isn't why people are trying to lynch you. People want you out of the game because you are caustic and unpleasant, and you spend more time talking about other games that you've been modkilled in than you spend talking about this one.

Do us all a favour: shut the fuck up about irrelevant stuff from other games and play this one.
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:57 am

Post by singersigner »

I've always advocated policy lynches, for exactly this reason. :roll:

I see no reason to report behavior I can advocate not being a part of this site's meta through . You can't really bait me into taking action myself, though, since I can't do that in a game I'm currently play.

You can keep trying to exaggerate why you're being wagoned right now. It won't do you any good.

This is also all I'll say on the matter. I don't want to encourage more negative utility in the game more than has already been done. You can just deal with the hand you asked for.

I like tomatoes.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:00 am

Post by elusive »

In post 882, Muffin wrote:
In post 880, elusive wrote:"Hey, I'm really frustrated with the game and am going to go on VLA till this date"

This isn't why people are trying to lynch you. People want you out of the game because you are caustic and unpleasant, and you spend more time talking about other games that you've been modkilled in than you spend talking about this one.

Do us all a favour: shut the fuck up about irrelevant stuff from other games and play this one.

Again, I didn't bring up that game. I brought up a game to talk about a player's meta and AP brought up that game.

I don't see you fucking annoyed at singer for bringing up a totally different game Puple whatever BS.

Also I am fucking playing this game. I gave reads, a list of questions, and am asking players questions some of whom conveniently like singer and prolapsed instead want me dead for them. Don't confuse yourself over that. Or you know ISO me and see if what you're saying makes sense.

singer, I already know that I don't care about your opinion then because you don't seem to have actual principles. I mean as a Mod maybe you should investigate unfair or lopsided Mod decisions in games but you're not going to do that, are you?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:01 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 881, elusive wrote:Oh and singersinger is just on something because this is page 10:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... &start=225

You haven't read but you feel the need to comment? Oh cool. You haven't read and you and Prolapsed feel the need to defend KC slot. Oh cool. I asked you simple questions and instead of answering you advocate a policy lynch. Oh cool. So damn town. It's a wonder.

Calling the scum team-> KlingonCelt, SingerSinger (replaced scum Persivul who's replace out had nothing to do with me since this isn't the only game where he's done that out of some issues), and with an outside chance of : Prolapsed, Gumball.

I'm not actively defending the slot. I'm pointing out the inconsistency in your words and actions which wasn't about KC's alignment, it was about yours. I also explained that I was trying to keep up with recent posts, so when I posted that particular catchup, you had recently posted the inconsistency I saw.

I only asked you a question you seem to have avoided; I wasn't even accusing you of anything until now, so...I'm not even sure how you got that out of my post...?

I like tomatoes.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:03 am

Post by elusive »

You haven't answered my questions. What question am I avoiding?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:04 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 884, elusive wrote:singer, [snip] I mean as a Mod maybe you should investigate unfair or lopsided Mod decisions in games but you're not going to do that, are you?

We can talk more about this after the game, but we allow mods to use their discretion within reason to make the decision they feel is best for their games. If that's something you disagree with, please address your concerns/complaints to the relevant LM or site mod.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:07 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 800, singersigner wrote:So I just noticed this in my catchup, but...

What's the difference between this:
In post 791, elusive wrote:Oh and to clarify I mean a real reads list,
not an OMGUS I put everyone in my wagon as scum
for the SCUM LOLZ

And this:
In post 249, elusive wrote:Klingon scummy asf and I need to look at those interactions because
scum love to wagon me
for not playing like a robot.

Also, have you ever noticed that OMGUS more often comes from town than scum? Scum realize they've been caught, so it's easier for town to accuse the people of being wrong about them than scum trying to throw shade on people they know are right.

I asked you what the difference was between those two posts. How you feel it's difference between your circumstance and KC's.

I assumed you weren't answering it because you referenced back to the fact that "I haven't read but need to comment" because I was asking clarification on something, and pointed out an observation I've noticed more in town than scum. Again, this wasn't more so about KC's alignment, it was about discerning yours. Instead you said I was high on something which didn't address the issue at all.

I like tomatoes.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:10 am

Post by Titus »

Take the talk about what game mods and list mods should do privately. The next person who discusses these behaviors without being baited is getting force replaced. I'm looking into these issues but this is not the place for said discussion.

I'm still looking into the toxic comments thing, but this thread will not devolve into discussion of my actions as a moderation, actions of the list mods, or anything else. If this is somehow unclear, you PM me. Do not post in thread about moderator decisions.
Last edited by Titus on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:11 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 886, elusive wrote:You haven't answered my questions.

So...where are the questions you expect me to address? The backhanded one about not refuting the case you brought up on KC that I haven't read yet? Or the one about my definition of "civilized" which was clearly just trying to bait me down a tunnel I refuse to go down with you.

I like tomatoes.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:12 am

Post by elusive »

The first was in response to the fact that in many games, although recently its changed, scum wagon me for being abrasive. KC has played enough with me to know that and her reason for voting me was a reference to my town meta that was wrong.

The second is a response to her reads list which she gave after being prodded for it a ton (after mentioning that she was giving a reads list and then saying she for some reason deleted it and only responding to and focusing on Mastin), KC is not a baby newbie town or scum, if she was town her reads list would have been a lot better then picking out the people on her wagon and the random actual newbie lurker who had two posts in the game.

KC's not an easy lynch unless a particular player is in the game. She's good as both alignments but better as scum, in fact a lot better more likely because she enjoys it. Her voting me and lying about my meta doesn't make sense as town KC.

Is it possible KC is not scum? Maybe, but her responses and her reads list and her interactions aren't helping her.

I'm not a fan of people picking things out when they haven't read because if you had read through then the above would be obvious through the discussion.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:13 am

Post by elusive »

singer, you can't answer any questions until you read instead of baiting me. Considering you played with me in Ori and stuff, I can't imagine why you would think that was okay.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:16 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 892, elusive wrote:singer, you can't answer any questions until you read instead of baiting me. Considering you played with me in Ori and stuff, I can't imagine why you would think that was okay.

Think what was ok?

How am I baiting you? (don't think I didn't notice you throwing that word back in my face :igmeou: )

I like tomatoes.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:20 am

Post by elusive »

AP, here is a response to you and your bringing up of that game. If that game isn't the reason you are reading KC as town, which you seemed to imply. Then I'd like your reasons.

Spoiler:
In post 788, elusive wrote:
In post 784, Quoth The Pidgeon wrote:Also I totally link that game several pages ago Elusive, but you were too interested in bragging about bring mod killed to notice.

What conclusion do you come up with from that game? It is a weird game because of all the drama (not involving me in any way) that went down and so in a way its an anomaly.

Here is what I can tell from ISO (http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p6614712)
- More carefree, relaxed tone, able to joke
- $481 and #650, #653, #994, pegs at least one scum and the SK (OP isn't updated so who replaced SilverWolf?)
- Provides reads, questions, interacts wo being forced
- Doesn't fake reads
- Isn't buddying anyone and isn't faking reads

Look at Apocalypse, its more recent and complete for the scum meta. And tell me what you think (just in ISO, I guess, that's doable, yeah?)
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:20 am

Post by elusive »

In post 893, singersigner wrote:
In post 892, elusive wrote:singer, you can't answer any questions until you read instead of baiting me. Considering you played with me in Ori and stuff, I can't imagine why you would think that was okay.

Think what was ok?

How am I baiting you? (don't think I didn't notice you throwing that word back in my face :igmeou: )

Oh wait, what do you call it when you haven't even read a game and pick a player to ask questions to for which you would know the answers for .....wait for it.....you read the game.

Or is that not baiting or purposefully needling?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:22 am

Post by elusive »

Even this conversation, singer is you avoiding reading the game. So why don't you catch up. Then you can do this (in case you miss it):

1. What are your reads or general thoughts about players?
2. What are your specific reads or thoughts about mastin vs. KC and gumball's soft defense of KC.
3. What are your thoughts on Bulbazoar the main wagon and the people scum or town reading him?

Is that reasonable?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:30 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 896, elusive wrote:Even this conversation, singer is you avoiding reading the game. So why don't you catch up. Then you can do this (in case you miss it):

1. What are your reads or general thoughts about players?
2. What are your specific reads or thoughts about mastin vs. KC and gumball's soft defense of KC.
3. What are your thoughts on Bulbazoar the main wagon and the people scum or town reading him?

Is that reasonable?

Noted to come back to.

Do you believe that these current interactions and reads I'm trying to develop as the game goes should just be discounted until I've caught up? Because I don't.

I'm also not planning on reading much of this game tonight because I kind of just don't want to. I put a lot of effort into catching up and try to do so without also falling behind, so disagreeing with the way I'm doing it and attacking me for it serves no purpose other than to try to make me look scummy when I'm not.

I'm sure you can guess how I feel about people who try to make me look scummy when I'm not.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:34 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 778, singersigner wrote:Scum reads so far are Mastin and TBB. Town reads are Quoth...well that's it so far but that's acknowledge there needs to be followup by some people.

Also, my catchup posts should answer your first question, and this should've already answered your second (except the part about gumball). The third isn't game relevant where I am right now because there's no wagon on him, and since I've replaced in I've only seen mild comments about Bulb so...guess I'll get to that when I get to it.

I like tomatoes.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:37 am

Post by elusive »

Not reading the game but advocating policy lynches and adding fuel to drama is scummy. I mean you seem to have jumped in real quick to quote my posts in regards to KC slot (going to emphasize this as it should be since again if people are questioning both players that's one thing but some are only questioning one which could mean attempt to deflect attention or soft defend) which means that you did find something to point out even if you didn't read the rest of the interactions (for example you focused on me rather then lets say the mastin vs. KC thing where KC refused to do anything until Mastin responded to her). So yeah that's scummy too. I read people based on what they do, not what they say.

I'll wait and see for your responses, then.

There isn't a wagon on Bulby? Let me recheck the last VC, I guess.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”