mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3201, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Also I sent Mastin a slice of pizza yesterday( ie fruit vender). Mastin can confirm that
While true (I can confirm I got it), Fuzzy's still scum.
Especially since Fuzzy went from, "If Mastina's not conftown, I'm voting her" to suddenly sending pizza to me over the course of the night.

But priorities. Fuzzy's
tomorrow
's lynch. Today's should be Maxwell.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3233, grapes wrote:VOTE: xtoxm
say things
Were you paying attention to yesterday? Xtoxm said plenty.

Btw, my readslist goes something like:
Reasonably Rational
Sonic X
NicCage
grapes
farside22 (admittedly mainly off of her being Frogger's target for the block)
Cooldog
Trench Warfare (mainly this low purely because of how WRONG Titus has been; hard-defending scum and lynching town comes to mind)
vezok
Fuzzy
Maxwell

In obvious order. I went into detail about each of these quite a lot, and will bring them up in-thread as necessary. But we can start with Maxwell, who is the likely reason Skybird died (Maxwell was in an alliance and Skybird's power is sometimes akin to a cop in strength), has defended scum, pushed town, and generally been taking stereotypical scum stances hidden only by the thin veil of a seemingly-sincere tone.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by mastin2 »

^Oops. Constantine's missing from there. He's roughly below farside but above Cooldog.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by mastin2 »

(Mind you, my reads aren't RR's reads, but Fuzzy's scum and Maxwell's scum.)
My academy.
Agnigi
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3251, mastin2 wrote:
In post 3233, grapes wrote:VOTE: xtoxm
say things
Were you paying attention to yesterday? Xtoxm said plenty.

Btw, my readslist goes something like:
Reasonably Rational
Sonic X
NicCage
grapes
farside22 (admittedly mainly off of her being Frogger's target for the block)
Cooldog
Trench Warfare (mainly this low purely because of how WRONG Titus has been; hard-defending scum and lynching town comes to mind)
vezok
Fuzzy
Maxwell

In obvious order. I went into detail about each of these quite a lot, and will bring them up in-thread as necessary. But we can start with Maxwell, who is the likely reason Skybird died (Maxwell was in an alliance and Skybird's power is sometimes akin to a cop in strength), has defended scum, pushed town, and generally been taking stereotypical scum stances hidden only by the thin veil of a seemingly-sincere tone.

I still think vezo is town.
I know my read of frogger sucked, but vezo brought points to me in our pt that made me think.

You don't have xtoxm on the list, where does he stand?
Also I looked at the beer wagon and I'm leaning on xtoxm or hermit as scum on that wagon.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by grapes »

VOTE: maxwell

here you go mastin

and just so im not absolving myself from all responsibility to this vote, i also think maxwell could be scum, he was super quiet yesterday
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by NicCage »

That's definitely true
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3257 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

@Mastina,

I'm really inclined to think Maxwell's town. Can you elaborate more? I'm open to the possibility that I was a major townbeard so far, but I still don't like you. Common sense says at least one of the interlopers is scum and your read on me prior to the RR hood (where I presume he told you part of my role) was shit, so the whole reading shit goes both ways.

Keep in mind, that I will know Xtoxm's role when Varsoon is back from moving in.

Also, I'm drunk so L-p

Love ya girl.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3258 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

P.S. TSO was right and I overruled him. I feel bad about that but the wagons really said that Frogger was town and you had a shit read on us.

~ObvTitus
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3259 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3254, farside22 wrote:You don't have xtoxm on the list, where does he stand?
Not sure, pretty high though. Higher than you.

In post 3257, Trench Warfare wrote:@Mastina,
I'm really inclined to think Maxwell's town. Can you elaborate more?
Sure.
Look at Skybird's iso. Try to identify so much as a single reason why Skybird would be nightkilled.
I found none in Skybird's reads. So unless the scum were shooting a random player, they had to have inside info on Skybird.
You're a rolecop so if you're town, you have to assume scum don't have one. So they couldn't have rolecopped Skybird. (Skybird's role, I repeat, can be roughly akin to a full cop in power, depending on the mod.)
Yet Skybird died. It is not at all unreasonable for the people allying to claim to their ally: Sonic claimed to me, I partially claimed to Sonic, RR I presume partially-claimed to you and I know you partially claimed to RR, NicCage presumably at least partially claimed to Ricastle to earn that "NicCage is town" comment (NicCage can confirm), the list goes on. So why not Skybird to Maxwell? It is a very, very logical assumption.

And then, Skybird died because of it.

That on roles alone.
I realize you're going to hate on the roles, but I have more, off of play. It's just that I've got supper to eat and family over that I'm missing out to type up my reply to you soyeah, gonna eat first and then get back to it when I can.

#priorities.

I still don't like you.
In spite of literally half my fucking iso being devoted to calling Fro99er scum and Replace-in a mislynch. :neutral:

I will know Xtoxm's role when Varsoon is back from moving in.
:facepalm:

Titus.

You. are. an.
idiot
My academy.
Agnigi
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3260 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by NicCage »

Yeah I claimed as soon as I knew Ricastle was town
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3261 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

no idea what is happening, give me 2 days to get back home.
after a wank.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3262 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3092, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Anyone care to align with me tonight? Or talk? I want someone to chat with, I'm quickly learning that I make better decisions when it isn't just my own mind.
^Like, I'd avoid allying with him like the plague considering this.

In post 2882, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Titus, why are you so ready to vote mastin? We've yet to hear an explanation. But if that explanation involves any kind of admittance that she wasn't being truthful, that's my vote. But I don't think that's gonna happen. It just seems way too unlikely to me.
This is trying for both sides: leaving open the option of hopping onto my wagon should the opportunity arise, yet also trying for the towncred of white knighting me. (Which continues after I post, when I very much did not need the help.)

PEDITx2: If you want a Fro99er lynch, tell us why, because I know there's material for it since there's been Fro99er wagons all game. Just don't make that material unproven assumptions that you're for some reason really sure about
In spite of Maxwell's insistence, this is very bad no matter how you look at it. He's acknowledging that there's been a shitload of reasons why Fro99er's been suspected, yet is boiling it down to that one.

In post 2832, MaxwellPuckett wrote:We know fusions are separate from alliances. I know that, too. But why does that make you assume that every gem has both an alliance ability and a fusion ability? Those two lines of thinking don't follow, you've just based that on the fact that Sapphire had two separate abilities for fusions and alliances. There are ten gem characters that could possibly be in this setup. We've seen one.
This is further Fro99er defense, too.

In post 2618, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Replace In, though, I'm definitely still confident about.
VOTE: Replace In
The bad Replace-in vote when I was trying to get support on Frogger.

You might think, "But how does that matter?" Well,
In post 2627, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Shit, sorry, I thought I was the seventh vote. Thanks for noticing that, fro99er.
The town action when realizing the wagon they're on is larger than they thought/would prefer
is to unvote

In post 2486, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I don't think survivalism is a town trait, but town can be survivalists just the same. The fact that going after the other wagon is what they both decided to do is what I noticed. Instead of Frogger, sonic, or NicCage, they each jumped on each other, which makes me unsure about both being scum.
Then there's this. This was another red flag that should have told him to stay away from the Replace-in wagon, yet he joined it anyway.

In post 2450, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Mastin's mod argument against Fro99er isn't that great. The only part of their argument that really holds water is the ascetic claim thing.
Defending Frogger...

In post 2365, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I guess I've been using a different definition of lynchbait. I was using it as 'a player who is incredibly easy to lynch, for one reason or another'. I was saying that fuzzy's play has been better today, so he's less likely to be lynched than he was D1.
So no, I don't want anyone to compromise on fuzzy, quite the opposite.
...And fuzzy, too.

In post 2359, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Constantine, NicCage, Sonic X, Fro99er, Replace In, and Fuzzy. Those are all the 'wagons' we have right now. Can everyone give their opinions on these 6?
Replace In and Constantine are great lynches for today. I wouldn't fight a Sonic X lynch, and honestly I just.. don't really care about NicCage? Everything about them is lukewarm, from their own opinions to the cases against them. Honestly when I think about NiCage I just think of the movie Con Air, and not of their play. NicCage, vote somebody, maybe?
Fuzzy and Fro99er are town.
Back here, look at how he gives details on each of the wagons...except Frogger and Fuzzy, which are just generically called town.

In post 2273, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I'm also totally behind a Replace In lynch. If that one ends up having more traction that Constantine, I'll move.
Back here, Maxwell was basically willing to lynch both Constantine AND Replace-in.

In post 2256, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Fuzzy, what do you think about everyone's accusations/complaints against you, saying that you're just looking at the surface of events as they happen, and not thinking too deeply about, well, anything. Does it make you want to change your play? Are you alright with how you've been playing? I mean, you've already said a lynch against you was justified.
This reads very heavily as coaching a scumbuddy.

In post 2185, MaxwellPuckett wrote:To add, Replace In had really done nothing to make me reconsider, until they said their Lion claim cleared Fro99er. This seems kind of a ridiculous strategy as scum trying to clear scum, that falls apart as soon as one of them is lynched, so I really doubt they're both scum. Replace In is higher on the lynch-branch than Fro99er, anyways, whose play has picked up since leaving the hydra. Meanwhile, Replace In's has kind of stagnated.
This should have told him Replace-in was town, too. (In fact, I pointed this out in-thread and was promptly ignored.)

In fact, if you go through Maxwell's iso...a lot of his reads are sheepish. NicCage as nullscum, mirroring farside. Sonic as a not-so-great read when being pressured by others. Constantine as a scumread when there was a wagon there.

In post 796, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I think everyone should look at Bins again, but if that isn't going anywhere than Ra9in9 Bull/radmann/Reasonably Rational is a better lynchpool for me. Farside is saying that fuzzy's meta says scum, but I dislike voting on meta alone, especially from word of mouth. I think fuzzy is earnest town.
Then there's this, where Maxwell directs attention everywhere except where it needs to go. Read the full post and the excerpts for the players it's on. It's basically pushing attention everywhere except for Raging Bull and fuzzy.

And so on and so forth.
My academy.
Agnigi
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3263 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by NicCage »

Hm hm okay
VOTE: Maxwell

Though to be fair RR also defended frog, along with fuzzy
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3264 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

@Mastina,

Why in the world do you think calling me an idiot does anything to get me to support your votes against Maxwell? I presume you had all the opportunity in the world to pitch your case on Maxwell as a dry run, yet RR isn't exactly encouraging me or discouraging me from your vote. RR wants me to sort Xtomx instead. Why do you think that is?

I defended Frogger. RR defended Frogger. Your big push is that Maxwell defended Frogger. Well, if it's a crime to be wrong, lynch me now. Otherwise, bring me something actually scummy from Maxwell. The only think I like is your analysis of 2627 and that's because I'm drunk and probably looking for something to like because TSO asked.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3265 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Hey RR
You said yesterday that you had weak evidence that Frog was town .What was this evidence and why did you think it made him town

Mastin
What makes you think that me sending you a pizza is more likely I would do as scum instead as scum. Also what makes you think that this is scum buddying as oppose to whiteknighting.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3266 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Just for the record mastin, as someone else noted, I was defending Fro99er using the same points as maxwell. Some of your other points...have a bit more weight, considering I've noticed the lack of strong, unique opinions from his slot myself(my first post in the PT with TW today was about that. ^^

Fuzzy: Doesn't matter, I don't think. We were wrong. What's the goal of this question?

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3267 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by Sonic X »

This is bullshit. I called for people with night actions to target me, especially if you have a night action that is weak or useless. Why didn't you give the fruit vendor to me?

I think you gave it to mastin to buddy her... Or are scum who is giving out poison pizza. There's is no reason for you to have 1) such a bad and probably fake PR and 2) give it to mastin
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3268 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Oh, another point, though of course perhaps nobody else did this, but we didn't claim anything to TW in our first PT. If you recall, we had an uninvited guest, and everyone except for tunnel was wary of saying too much while they were there. I think the argument that skybird died because of maxwell is weak, but the arguments based on his play are decent.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3269 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

RR what the fuck are you doing? Get to the Pt. I'm drunk but I'm not stupid.

~Titus
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3270 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

Let's be stupid.

VOTE: Maxwell Puckett

~Titus
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3271 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 3265, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Hey RR
You said yesterday that you had weak evidence that Frog was town .What was this evidence and why did you think it made him town

Mastin
What makes you think that me sending you a pizza is more likely I would do as scum instead as scum. Also what makes you think that this is scum buddying as oppose to whiteknighting.

Hi fuzzy. Why are you questioning RR about his defense of Frogger? Are you not aware that he has claimed Steven, and hasn't been counterclaimed? Further why aren't you questioning others that have defended Frogger also? Not to say that you can't question him of course, however I don't think that line of questioning would be particularly fruitful.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3272 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:45 pm

Post by Sonic X »

fuzzy is scum for not using his very useless PR on me!!!!!!!
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3273 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by NicCage »

One time I thought about using my pr on you, but then I decided not to
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon