Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3277 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:33 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Read up a fair bit during the night phase. Max, Fuzzy, Cooldog each have a very good chance of being scum. Can lynch any of them barring a redeeming claim. Fuzzy's claim is not redeeming.

In full my reads are a bit like this.

Town
RR
Farside - Blocked by Frogger. There seems to be some debate about this but it makes her pretty categorical town imo.
vezok - Beer's rolecard = mod confirmed Sadie
Hermit - sells me on this slot being town.
Nic
mastin
Sonic
TW
grapes
Cooldog - Shitty stance on wagons yesterday, shitty attitude.
Max - Lacklustre vote history, lack of any towntells.
Fuzzy - Approach towards mastin lacks evidence of town thought. Gut.
Scum

In post 3254, farside22 wrote:Also I looked at the beer wagon and I'm leaning on xtoxm or hermit as scum on that wagon.

Pls don't, VCA is bad.

Sheeping mastin.
VOTE: Max
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3278 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

Wow, you've just totally jumped down a few pegs Xtoxm and that's with [redacted]. VCA can tell us a lot. Kinda surprised I wasn't killed but that indicates a scumteam that either a) doesn't respect VCA or b) thinks they can mislynch me. You have me as probably town but you have Hermit way higher than me despite the shit he's pulled.

~Titus
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3279 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Doesn't matter, Hermit is Bins, who was town.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3280 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Trench Warfare »

Yeah Bins Mr. I can't keep my story straight as town?
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3281 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by Sonic X »

why am i like so low on your list?

why is grapes so low?

also, if you have a night action, please use on me
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3282 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Sonic X »

its almost as if i am going to begging-level now

ffs

how do you people work
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3283 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

If #1571 isn't a towntell then idk what is. I don't see upset-scum maintaining that level of facade in a quit post.

Sonic: You are not low. You are a solid town read. There are a lot of people who are quite obvious town in this game, so POE pushes you down. I don't see you being scum given interactions.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3284 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by Sonic X »

umm okay...

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3285 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 3194, Reasonably Rational wrote:Pretty okay with a fuzzy lynch today. Can we have people speak up regarding who did/didn't get an alliance, and who your targets were for said alliances?

Nic and Ricastle. No alliance resulted.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3286 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Also what does pizza do?
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3287 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:42 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3264, Trench Warfare wrote:RR wants me to sort Xtomx instead. Why do you think that is?
You sorting Xtoxm is the reason I'm calling you an idiot.

In post 3278, Trench Warfare wrote:Wow, you've just totally jumped down a few pegs Xtoxm.
No, I approve of that. It's almost-identical to mine, with a few minor tweaks.

Kinda surprised I wasn't killed but that indicates a scumteam that either a) doesn't respect VCA or b) thinks they can mislynch me.
Have you considered the fact that the reason you're still alive is that YOU'RE HARD-DEFENDING SCUM?!? :igmeou:

You have me as probably town but you have Hermit way higher than me despite the shit he's pulled.
Yeah, and? So do I.

In post 3265, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:What makes you think that me sending you a pizza is more likely I would do as scum instead as scum.
Because I cannot think of a reason why a town-you would send pizza to me, given your read on me AND my read on you.

In contrast, sending pizza to me as scum makes perfect sense as a way to try and lessen the pressure on me.

Also what makes you think that this is scum buddying as oppose to whiteknighting.
Well in part because of how threeway it is. This is all from memory, but I have in my mind both of you defending Frogger as if scumbuddies, and Fro99er for you, and definitely you two for each other.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3288 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:01 pm

Post by mastin2 »

(If it makes you feel better, I direct hostility elsewhere as well, Titus. I really shouldn't be complaining since you
are
voting Maxwell, but I'm still extremely bitter since Frogger should have been lynched Day Two when I first began pushing him.)
My academy.
Agnigi
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3289 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:28 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

@mastin: Did you specifically got pizza? Or you just know that someone visited you?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3290 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:42 am

Post by farside22 »

Well max goes with my theory I have so
Vote: max

Xtoxm: I find it hard to believe in a game this big there wasn't one scum on the beer wagon day 1
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3291 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:56 am

Post by Sonic X »

VOTE: maxwell

If I don't get a satisfactory answer from fuzzy he is going down.

Sleeping mastin for now
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3292 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:53 am

Post by NicCage »

Unvote

I think my unvote puts it back to L-2
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3293 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:35 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3289, vezokpiraka wrote:@mastin: Did you specifically got pizza? Or you just know that someone visited you?
It was, specifically, pizza. Delivered to me during N3.

I put absolutely zero stock in that being town.
My academy.
Agnigi
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3294 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:38 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3293, mastin2 wrote:
In post 3289, vezokpiraka wrote:@mastin: Did you specifically got pizza? Or you just know that someone visited you?
It was, specifically, pizza. Delivered to me during N3.

I put absolutely zero stock in that being town.

Why?
I think I've seen only one scum fruit vendor but most of the time it's town.
Vezo thinks the flavor makes no sense
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3295 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

@Mastina,

You can be bitter about not getting your way on Frogger day 2 when you came along far to little far too late. Maybe if you made your hard push when TSO actually wanted it or tried to reach out to me with something other than calling me an idiot. I'm bitter about the fact that you've wormed into RR's ear and convinced him not to push resolving you and Xtoxm. You know why I feel this way. Yet, you berate me for it and sit here gloating in the thread. While I know there's scum outside of that, the fact you have the cahones to brag about being bitter with me is rich. I don't know what you know and I don't know your alignment. I do know that my job is to scumhunt everyone and for doing that I get called an idiot Mastina. FFS.

I had a much more angry post typed up but figured I was a little too drunk to make my point effectively.

~Titus
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3296 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:10 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Unexpected spotty internet access is over and done with.

Why the heck does vezok think that fuzzy's flavour makes no sense? One of the cool kids' names is literally Jenny Pizza. Whose family owns a pizzeria. She drives a pizza delivery van everywhere. Yeah, that's super scum, did you see the episode where Peridot sends the Crystal Gems an exploding pizza? Lynch fuzzy now.

Checking in, at any rate. I'm here now and I'll be around for the rest of the day. If you have questions, shoot.

Also, I think someone was wondering about Constantine. Apparently he asked Varsoon to set him up in a random alliance and he ended up being paired with me yesterday. I wanted to talk to him but after saying hi he didn't get back to me. I was gonna say this yesterday but the day ended earlier than I expected.

My lynchpool is getting too tiny for me and my play is making me reconsider a lot of townreads.

Xtom is probably scum, been ignoring the slot because of all the replacements and all three of them seeming to have I Cant Post Just Yet disease. Well, he's here today, anyways. Hey there.
CoolDog has been like.. I don't want to call him scum and I don't think the Ricastle push was scum either, but I've been waffly on that all day and I'm kind of regretting it. It could have been a mistake, it's not like he's been invested in the game in the first place. I'm always resistant to scumread people I find personally grating, though.
Constantine an option I guess??? I feel like scum wouldn't have just randomly chosen a partner, and then not done a single thing to interact with them. Then again, I think Constantine site flaked? I haven't checked.
Sonic X is maybe the worst of these reads and they're all pretty lukewarm to begin with. More like hasn't done anything to make me think town, except for the rampant Fro99er tunnelling, and even that isn't really that town.
I have to check CoolDog again, Skybird was also suspicious there but we ended up agreeing on pursuing other things.

Yeah you know what, VOTE: CoolDog, screw it. My pool can't be the scumteam, I refuse to believe that every scum but Fro99er has been letting this game drive itself. My reads don't make sense with the gamestate as it is but I just don't know where to go from here.

Sonic, what does fuzzy have to do with my lynch? You say you're waiting on an answer there but you seem pretty eager to just get my wagon moving.

Farside, what's this theory? I'd like to hear it.

Fro99er was playing towny until NicCage got what amounted to a guilty. I thought I knew Fro99er's townplay because my first game onsite was with him.

And fuzzy might be scum, but it still wouldn't fit with my lynchpool so, well, whatever. I still think he's town, though I wish he'd been vigged before today. I refuse to believe that he would be playing like this, particularly with the mastin pizza thing. One of his buddies would have told him who to target, and probably would have said something about his planned claim too. Not a fake VI either, anyone who was faking it could see that they needed to change tactics by D2.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3297 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:11 am

Post by T S O »

(I'd love to lynch Fuzzy)
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3298 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:12 am

Post by T S O »

I'm actually kinda townreading Maxwell? And Fuzzy is the closest thing to confscum there is.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3299 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 am

Post by T S O »

I'd love to call him town for the readslist but Beer already got my card there and it's entirely possible you did it just to tap into the goodwill that almost generated.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”