NY 188: Delicious Mafia II (Post-game chatter)

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:42 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 821, T S O wrote:I'm tempted to townread red for insulting SilverWolf because he's likelier to not give a fuck as town rather than scum.

I completely disagree. I've seen scum get nasty before. Especially when pushed.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:59 am

Post by T S O »

The thing is, though, that when he was actually being pushed he didn't insult you. It came after. Which I think lends itself to being a more genuine thought, rather than anger that he'd been caught as scum.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

ozgin's always pushed in early game situations. bound to think same thing is happening.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:57 am

Post by Ozgin »

@SW: Yeah, it was pretty much a joke, but I am actually kinda worried about TSO. I have no reason to scumread him, but since he's so hard for me to read I'm kinda paranoid. 180 scarred me for life, I guess lmao.

@Fro99er, you said in 824 that you didn't say "town don't have a reason to be worried," but you told me specifically "only scum need to worry." Wat.

@Boon you have no idea. I think I've been pushed in almost every game I've played from day 1 (not counting replacements).
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by T S O »

Off-topic, but Ozgin's gambit didn't actually get the credit it deserved in 180. Like, it was potentially fucking brilliant. He would have cemented himself as town while removing the SK and romped home.

It was such a pity it didn't work.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

I remember him claiming vig in the hood and telling me TSO was the SK. That was fun. :wink:
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by texcat »

My vote for Salamance doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

My FOS on Grayfoxx has increased. He seems to be making a lot of lame excuses for not scum-hunting. Observing? More tonight?

VOTE: Grayfoxx I think that's
L-3
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Yeah, if someone else votes Grayfoxxxx, keep in mind that would put him to L-2 and ika and boon can finish him off. Make sure you are ready for the day to end if you decide to vote him.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Ozgin »

I really enjoyed myself in 180. I was really sad when it didn't work out, but all good things come to end eventually.

I also just had a scary thought - can you guys imagine Boon or ika with double voter as a role? D:
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

I find it interesting that the only people who talk with fond memories of that game are the scumteam or SK. Everyone else wants to pretend it doesn't exist. :wink:
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Ozgin »

Well because the town had a really bad Day 3, Day 4, Day 5...

Yeah okay, that was a pretty bad game for the townies involved.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 831, texcat wrote:My vote for Salamance doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

My FOS on Grayfoxx has increased. He seems to be making a lot of lame excuses for not scum-hunting. Observing? More tonight?

L-3

Texie!

Talk to me.

I think gray is always an easy lynch and I'm not caught up enough to sort him yet.

What specifically are the posts that are scummy from him?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 831, texcat wrote:My vote for Salamance doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

L-3

My excuses are legit answers to questions. Odd you FOS me for that.

Since when do I need to be super active to scumhunt? I can tell when someone is being scummy, without them directly talking to me.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 832, SilverWolf wrote:Yeah, if someone else votes Grayfoxxxx, keep in mind that would put him to L-2 and ika and boon can finish him off. Make sure you are ready for the day to end if you decide to vote him.

Yeah, if someone else votes Grayfoxxxx, keep in mind that would put him to L-1 and ika can finish him off. Make sure you are ready for the day to end if you decide to vote him.

VOTE: Grayfoxxxx
abcedminded
Mahonster
Mahonster
Goon
Mahonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Mahonster »

In post 824, Fro99er wrote:
In post 818, T S O wrote:
In post 781, Fro99er wrote:2. Why would Ozgin be worried about TSO at all if Ozgin was town? Only scum need to be worried.

This is wrong. Town have plenty of reasons to be worried.

You're clearly misrepping. I didn't say town has no reason to be worried.

I said town should have no reason to be worried about you specifically.

And if that's also what you also meant, then why would town be worried about you?

No, that's not really what you said. Town should be super worried in the case that TSO is scum.
If Ozgin is town, then him worrying is perfectly fine.

Even if there's not clear evidence that TSO is scum right now, we absolutely can't dismiss him as pro town.

UNVOTE: red
Mahonster
Mahonster
Goon
Mahonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by Mahonster »

I'm feeling the impression that Gray is an unfortunate slot mislynched.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Do you have a better scumread Mahonster? You and Quaroath I'd like to hear more from.
Mahonster
Mahonster
Goon
Mahonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by Mahonster »

Not particularly, I'm really best with relationships. And because I don't know any for sure scum yet it's difficult to judge.

Texcat, TSO, Boon, Nos, and Anna are on a list right now.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

What do you think of Quaroath, like last game or not?
Mahonster
Mahonster
Goon
Mahonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by Mahonster »

In post 489, Mahonster wrote:
I kinda like Quaroath this game, as opposed to previous experience.

Maybe he's playing different on purpose, but last game I got onto him because he slipped up just a little bit in a couple of places and was calling out a bit past reason. (IMO, haven't looked at that in a while).

This game he hasn't posted a whole lot, but right now I don't see anything that points scum.
Mahonster
Mahonster
Goon
Mahonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by Mahonster »

I take that back, he's posted a lower end moderate amount.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Why did you unvote Red?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by redFF »

In post 825, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 821, T S O wrote:I'm tempted to townread red for insulting SilverWolf because he's likelier to not give a fuck as town rather than scum.

except u had already 'replaced' out the game, so i wasn't really getting pushed was I?
i dont think my comment about your replacement fake out was particularly 'nasty', i find your continuous attempts to victimize yourself to be suspicious behavior
your overly emotional play as well as the fact that you have 30 more posts than anyone else at this point is distracting from scumhunting imo
In post 710, redFF wrote:what is your read on skybird? do u think breaking the 'hood code' was scummy?

annadog can u answer this please
she completely dodged this question last time i asked, and has avoided giving any kind of read on skybird, which is suspect considering that they have had time to talk in private
more votes on annadog

i still kinda believe grayfoxx's claim but i cant really defend his play, if he's the day 1 lynch so be it, VI play like his i find hard to read
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 847, redFF wrote:
In post 825, SilverWolf wrote:

except u had already 'replaced' out the game, so i wasn't really getting pushed was I?
i dont think my comment about your replacement fake out was particularly 'nasty', i find your continuous attempts to victimize yourself to be suspicious behavior
your overly emotional play as well as the fact that you have 30 more posts than anyone else at this point is distracting from scumhunting imo

Yeah, you personally insulted me after I put a post here saying you were scum for posting elsewhere while avoiding this game among other things I scumread you for. I was back in the game and pushing you so your reasoning doesn't hold water.

I am not victimizing myself by saying scum can get nasty when pushed and that you absolutely insulted me for no reason. If you think me posting a lot and being emotional is distraction, I find your insults and complaints about my play equally so as they are not relevant and remind me of someone who is looking for a fight.

There is nothing wrong with my posting frequency and I feel like you are just complaining to complain.

Do something productive instead of bitching about me which does nothing but make you look extremely petty and childish.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by ika »

SW you pelting back or even havig emoitnal out breaks is not really any better you know?

I mean you should be more like me and just ignore about 90% of the shit ppl even say. you will find it much eaiser if you just dont give a damn

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”