NY 188: Delicious Mafia II (Post-game chatter)

Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:37 am

Post by Kop »

In post 948, Spiffeh wrote:Wake's early posting was fine but as the game progressed there are just a lot of things I like to call "words without substance" statements that are starting to become more and more present in his posts. Some examples:
In post 442, Wake1 wrote:I'm inclined to agree with this, assuming the person joining the vote isn't giving a reason, or a weak or very similar one. HOWEVER, if two players are voting someone for nearly the same reason, it'd help if voter #2 at least gave his or her own reasons, instead of just saying 'what he said,' or a brief line that encapsulates exactly what voter #1's reasons were.

If someone's sheeping here, they should talk more, so we can better break down where that individual lies, by checking a lot of his or her thoughts.

In post 445, Wake1 wrote:We can assume there is at least one anti-Town entity in the game. That much is certain.

Without evidence, we can't say it's for sure multiball, but we shouldn't automatically assume it's singleball, either.

Especially when you try to imply others are Town based off of that assumption.

It may be that SW is a Serial Killer, and Redff is Blue Scum. Or, the two could be any combination of three possible non-aligned scum forces. THEN AGAIN, and I know some may incorrectly call this WIFOM but I want us to use logic here, they could both be on the same scum team. One could be Town; they could both be Town.

What I'm trying to say is we shouldn't start implying people are Town on the faulty assumption that this is singleball. It is way too early to start making conclusions.

Setup speculation: #1 way scum can be vocal without having to actually make stances. He could have just said the bolded; the whole post was unnecessary and seems like an attempt to appear contributing when it's just saying a whole lot of nothing.
In post 471, Wake1 wrote:Engaging is productive. Shinobi engaging with me was productive, in that I feel I can trust him just a touch more. Your refusal to really talk with me about the game isn't automatically going to make me distrust you, but it's not going to help me trust you, either. We should be active and talking and sharing our thoughts and challenging each other. By not doing that with me, even if it's to utterly uproot my points, deprives Town of information to utilize. If there were only two options, one being you completely destroying my points openly by posting, or two saying it's irrelevant and saying it's not productive, I'd rather you choose the former.

In post 564, Wake1 wrote:[0001] Gamestate At the present moment, I'm not certain what the Setup is. Unlike TSO, I don't think it is prudent to assume one way or another right now. I think we should keep the possibilities open in the back of our minds. It may be singleball, or it may be two 3-player Scum teams with Daytalk and a Serial Killer. Without further evidence, we cannot deduce further. What must not be done, is assuming the Setup is one way, and then deciding someone's alignment based on that assumption. It's a Closed Setup, with an unknown number and quantity of Scum factions, and, iirc, this game may not even be balanced. It could be sort of like my Freshwater Frenzy, which made full use of the new guidelines. Whatever the case, let's... let's keep an open mind and err on the side of caution. My nature is to suspect the worst and, even if it's not nearly as bad, player under those worst of conditions. Meaning, should we win and it not be the worst case scenario, splendid.

More setup spec.

All of these posts serve no purpose other than to take up room and contribute to Wake's protown resume without him actually doing anything beneficial to the town. Wake is such a strong believer in engagements between players but his "engagements" have yielded no results in the form of reads or votes. I could not tell you where Wake's head is at right now, which worries me for someone who talks such a big game. Even when I actually see him engage with other players I don't think it's fruitful to the discussion and seem like throwaway questions more than scumhunting (looking at post 460 here).

So since no one is wagoning Annadog for reasons I am unaware of I'll hop on the Wake wagon.
VOTE: Wake

I see your point about Wake speculating about setup, but don't forget that TSO kinda did it too. I know it's not much as Wake speculating, and it's at a different degree but I'm just purely putting it there because it's almost the same thing.

In post 820, T S O wrote:I also feel like saying that Aeronaut seems like the sort of guy who would play a straight enough game. He's not a crazy mod. It's likeliest that it's singleball, but it might be multiball. But I can nearly guarantee it won't be multiball + SK.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Kop »

Besides the more that I think about it all, why is posts about speculations of set up being discussed ON DAY ONE, we haven't seen any of the night actions, which would give us a further insight to what could be in this game. Posts like that, is an attempt to look pro town and your trying to find scum.

VOTE: wake
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:42 am

Post by Spiffeh »

To be fair I haven't ISO'd TSO yet. But from what I recall TSO's setup spec came from a stream of conscious set of posts where he also gave his thoughts on multiple players. I have yet to see Wake make any stances on players.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 949, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 943, Skybird wrote:Spiffeh, let me play devil's advocate for just a moment. If Anna was scum, why would she post so strangely? I don't see the scum motivation to drawing that much negative attention to oneself. On the other hand, is there town motivation behind doing that either.

Why would Grayfox so blatantly not be playing his town meta if he was scum?
"Why would this person act so scummy if they were scum?"

Anything can be boiled down to a WIFOM argument which is why they hold no weight. Is this really your basis for not scumreading Annadog?

Anna is still null to me. I'm talking with her in the hood in hopes to get a better handle on whether she is scum or town. I asked you this question because I am trying to determine if you really felt she was scum or if you were hopping on a convenient wagon.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Kop »

In post 953, Skybird wrote:
In post 949, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 943, Skybird wrote:Spiffeh, let me play devil's advocate for just a moment. If Anna was scum, why would she post so strangely? I don't see the scum motivation to drawing that much negative attention to oneself. On the other hand, is there town motivation behind doing that either.

Why would Grayfox so blatantly not be playing his town meta if he was scum?
"Why would this person act so scummy if they were scum?"

Anything can be boiled down to a WIFOM argument which is why they hold no weight. Is this really your basis for not scumreading Annadog?

Anna is still null to me. I'm talking with her in the hood in hopes to get a better handle on whether she is scum or town. I asked you this question because I am trying to determine if you really felt she was scum or if you were hopping on a convenient wagon.

Wasn't it Spiffeh that was the first to vote? If there was a wagon Spiffeh was trying to force it but wasn't getting any backing, how can you call that a wagon ?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Skybird »

Kop, are you and Spiffeh scum buddies? You seem intent on derailing the conversation I'm trying to have with Spiffeh.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 953, Skybird wrote:Anna is still null to me. I'm talking with her in the hood in hopes to get a better handle on whether she is scum or town. I asked you this question because I am trying to determine if you really felt she was scum or if you were hopping on a convenient wagon.

What have you determined? Like Kop said (why do you keep speaking for me?) I was pretty much the first one to point Anna out so there wasn't really a wagon to jump on.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Wake1 »

Annadog40

Implies in that after rereading Silverwolf's ISO it screams scum to her. Says Salamence20 is probably not Vanilla, Votes for Nosferatu in because he says the support for the RedFF wagon is flip-floppy. Skybird outs Annadog40 as being in a Neighborhood with her, and says that Annadog40 wants to lynch Silverwolf, to which she replies by saying "not cool," . In that same post, Annadog40 says she's acting the same way there as she is in this thread. In response to Skybird's which asks if Annadog40 is denying if she said in her Neighborhood that she wants to lynch Silverwolf, Annadog40 responds by saying the same thing in-game, which doesn't clarify whether or not she said this in the Neighborhood. In spite of having said Silverwolf's ISO screamed Scum, and voting for her in-game and voicing wanting to lynch her in her Neighborhood, Annadog40, in , says she thinks Silverwolf is going up the Town scale. In mentions she thought Silverwolf wasn't real, and made up imaginary Scum posts about her. In the same post, states she said 'WE gotta lynch Wolfie' in 'the Hog.' As of , her top Scumread is Nosferatu, and states there's enough in his ISO for him to be the Day 1 lynch.

How I Read This

I want to understand why exactly she said, so early on, how Silverwolf's ISO screamed Scum to her. What makes a person that confident by post 117 in a Large Normal? Regarding that, I think she's being overconfident in that regard, but it's too early to tell if that makes her Scum. Her saying Salamence20 is probably not Vanilla is something I'd like her to discuss in further detail. Also I'd like to know better why she's voting for Nosferatu. Her being in a Neighborhood and her reaction to Skybird outing them, and her voicing wanting to lynch Silverwolf does not give me reason to think she's either Town or Scum, and if anyone thinks otherwise they're free to explain why. What I do find a little contradictory is how, in spite of what she's said about Silverwolf, that's she's knowing going up as a Townread. Maybe that's a genuine feeling, but it just feels like an extreme turn in her reads, so it does feel a bit suspicious. I didn't like how she said she made up imaginary Scum posts about Silverwolf, which makes me turn my head a bit and wonder what's up with that. Lastly she wants Nosferatu dead, because he's her top Scumread and that there's enough there for him to hang today. Well, I want to hear more on her case, and why he's got to be the one in her eyes. As of right now she's Leaning-Scum pending how she responds to this post.

Questions

01)
'The Hog,' per your ISO. Do you mean 'the hood'?

02)
Could you cite the reasons exactly why Silverwolf's ISO screamed Scum?

03)
You said Salamence20 is probably not Vanilla. Why?

04)
When you said 'acting the same way there as here,' what exactly does that mean?

05)
If Nosferatu isn't lynched today, who is your 2nd choice and why?

06)
The part about making up imaginary Scum posts: I don't understand this.

07)
Will you go into more detail why Nosferatu should be lynched today?

08)
I'm curious to know exactly what you think of my alignment thus far. Let's broach that subject.

09)
You went from an extreme against Silverwolf, to saying she's becoming more of a Townread. Would you clarify your reasons?
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:34 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 944, Kop wrote:
In post 936, Salamence20 wrote:This PR isnt something mafia care about today.

Someone ask areo the definition of Neighborhoods

Why would mafia not care about this PR? Would you like to elaborate your point here, because as far as I think about SW role, surely with her questions to the mod, she can gain information, to something that mafia won't want her to get, or am I barking up the wrong tree here?

Not TO the mod. THROUGH the mod. It's just a way to talk in the hoods without them knowing who I am. If they were all town hoods, why would that matter?

When I was scum in 185 we all had access to the hoods because there was a member in each. So we all knew who was in what hood, names of hoods, what was said in hoods. We could see who town was suspecting, pick up PR hints, find out what was being said about each one of us and bring it back to the Scum PT. In 180 Ozgin, myself, and Aero all manipulated neighborhoods to our advantage. The only time I have not wanted neighborhoods outed is when I've been scum.

More information is good for town. Scum has a good chance of already knowing what I know. Now, town knows it too.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 951, Kop wrote:Besides the more that I think about it all, why is posts about speculations of set up being discussed ON DAY ONE, we haven't seen any of the night actions, which would give us a further insight to what could be in this game. Posts like that, is an attempt to look pro town and your trying to find scum.

VOTE: wake

Could you point them out, please?

I do recall telling TSO that it wasn't wise to form a Townread on someone based on the faulty assumption that this game must be singleball.

If you care to, I'll discuss this with you openly and honestly, because I have nothing to hide.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Fro99er »

Wake...I don't think Anna is scum. Do I think she's being anti-town? Yes.

Sky and I are trying to get Anna to cooperate in our neighborhood, so hopefully we can get some solid reads from Anna.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 960, Fro99er wrote:Wake...I don't think Anna is scum. Do I think she's being anti-town? Yes.

Sky and I are trying to get Anna to cooperate in our neighborhood, so hopefully we can get some solid reads from Anna.

While I appreciate you sharing you game-view on Annadog40, the timing of it, eh, I don't know. In your own words, why is she being anti-town to you?

So it's you, Skybird, and Annadog in this supposed Neighborhood. I would rather you guys kept this a secret, because it helps Scum.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Spiffeh »

How likely do people think that there is one scum in each neighborhood?

If we think that is likely, wouldn't it be useful to out them?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 962, Spiffeh wrote:How likely do people think that there is one scum in each neighborhood?

If we think that is likely, wouldn't it be useful to out them?

Are you saying you support outing Neighbors?

I want to know where you stand on this.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Spiffeh »

I am unfamiliar with neighborhoods and how often scum are in them, which is why I want the general consensus.

I know that if we believe that there is a scum in each one (as SW said there was precedent for) then it would be more beneficial to out them because only townies would be left in the dark.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 958, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 944, Kop wrote:

Why would mafia not care about this PR? Would you like to elaborate your point here, because as far as I think about SW role, surely with her questions to the mod, she can gain information, to something that mafia won't want her to get, or am I barking up the wrong tree here?

Not TO the mod. THROUGH the mod. It's just a way to talk in the hoods without them knowing who I am. If they were all town hoods, why would that matter?

When I was scum in 185 we all had access to the hoods because there was a member in each. So we all knew who was in what hood, names of hoods, what was said in hoods. We could see who town was suspecting, pick up PR hints, find out what was being said about each one of us and bring it back to the Scum PT. In 180 Ozgin, myself, and Aero all manipulated neighborhoods to our advantage. The only time I have not wanted neighborhoods outed is when I've been scum.

More information is good for town. Scum has a good chance of already knowing what I know. Now, town knows it too.

Isn't it true that a Scum player could be given the same exact ability?

I am not saying you are Scum. I am saying your role claim does not automatically confirm you as Town.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 961, Wake1 wrote:
In post 960, Fro99er wrote:Wake...I don't think Anna is scum. Do I think she's being anti-town? Yes.

While I appreciate you sharing you game-view on Annadog40, the timing of it, eh, I don't know. In your own words, why is she being anti-town to you?

So it's you, Skybird, and Annadog in this supposed Neighborhood. I would rather you guys kept this a secret, because it helps Scum.

I don't understand what's wrong with my timing? I logged on, saw your comment, had just mere minutes before talked in the neighborhood PT about you to Sky and Anna, and also asked Anna a question.

Then I flipped to the game thread, saw your post, and decided to comment on it.

Yes, it's me, sky, and Anna. Why is me outing I'm the third member a bad thing? Why are you afraid of that? It was already well known that Anna and Sky were neighbors, so why is it so bad that people know I'm the third member?

Anna is being anti-town for reasons I would like to keep in the PT between myself, her, and Sky, so you'll just have to respect that.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 964, Spiffeh wrote:I am unfamiliar with neighborhoods and how often scum are in them, which is why I want the general consensus.

I know that if we believe that there is a scum in each one (as SW said there was precedent for) then it would be more beneficial to out them because only townies would be left in the dark.

It depends on the moderator.

For example, as a game Mod I do use many Neighborhoods.

I could create a large Hood and make everyone Town, or create a small one and put nothing but Scum in it.

On average, I would opine there's a fair chances there's at least one Scum in a 3-player Hood, but don't assume it.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:58 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 965, Wake1 wrote:
In post 944, Kop wrote:

I am not saying you are Scum. I am saying your role claim does not automatically confirm you as Town.

No it doesn't. But I'm not sure I'm liking how worried you are about this info. getting out or casting doubt on me when I want it to be outed.

We should be selective on what we reveal and what we don't about the hoods to a certain extent sure.

I do think my role, and the fact that I could remain anonymous means they are not all town. I have the word inspector in my role.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Wake do you have any reads other than TSO and Annadog?

I agree that the existence of SW's role implies there are scum in the neighborhoods.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:04 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

This is my first game with neighborhoods, (I think).
I'm not in one...
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 966, Fro99er wrote:
In post 961, Wake1 wrote:

I don't understand what's wrong with my timing? I logged on, saw your comment, had just mere minutes before talked in the neighborhood PT about you to Sky and Anna, and also asked Anna a question.

Then I flipped to the game thread, saw your post, and decided to comment on it.

Yes, it's me, sky, and Anna. Why is me outing I'm the third member a bad thing? Why are you afraid of that? It was already well known that Anna and Sky were neighbors, so why is it so bad that people know I'm the third member?

Anna is being anti-town for reasons I would like to keep in the PT between myself, her, and Sky, so you'll just have to respect that.

Wait.

Let's make
one thing
clear.
Nowhere
am I afraid of anything here. I want to know exactly why you feel I'm somehow afraid of you outing your apparent hood. I don't think it's wise for presumed Townies to be outing anything Day 1 without good reason, because it gives Scum information to work with.

When you responded right after I gave my focused read on Annadog40, it felt to me like you were coming to her defense, and trying to make it sound convincing, in that yeah you do think she's anti-town, but not Scum. I don't know what she is, but I do want her feedback, and I have reservations about you speaking on her behalf like that. I would rather she speak for herself first. I'm trying to sort her out, but in order to do so I need to see how she behaves in response to me. You outing yourself doesn't help Town, and, in my opinion, lessens the power of your ability to speak covertly amongst yourselves, because that element of surprise is gone. That's not to say one or more of you can't be Scum, but if you three are in fact Town, you no longer have that edge. Now Scum knows there's a presumably Town PR, three claimed Neighbors, and, what, four Neighborhoods? How many more damaging leaks can Town tolerate?

I'm also not sure what to make of you saying Anna is being anti-town, but at same time, after outing yourself, you're somehow not willing to explain in your own words why you think she's anti-town, which does make me wonder where exactly the line is when it comes to what you're willing to cross. Revealing all this stuff? Good? Sharing why you think someone is anti-town? Bad? Come on now.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Fro99er »

NOWHERE did I speak on her behalf.

I said I THINK she is town. She is free to answer your questions all she wants.

I posted in our neighborhood thread at 4:19 and 4:21, you posted at 4:27. I'm sorry the timing seems strange to you, but it's when I was online.

I think in regards to your last paragraph, you can figure out what I'm doing if you put your mind to it.
Heil King Froggo.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Grayfox your lurking is really concerning do you have anything else to add? Like clearly you're paying attention but you still contribute next to nothing.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 968, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 965, Wake1 wrote:
In post 944, Kop wrote:

No it doesn't. But I'm not sure I'm liking how worried you are about this info. getting out or casting doubt on me when I want it to be outed.

We should be selective on what we reveal and what we don't about the hoods to a certain extent sure.

I do think my role, and the fact that I could remain anonymous means they are not all town. I have the word inspector in my role.

...I said your claim does not automatically confirm you as Town—and it does not—and in your response you mention how you don't like how I'm supposedly worried about this info getting out.

Also said is you saying I'm casting doubt on you.

Am I casting doubt on you when I state the truth, that your claim can't auto-confirm you as Town?

You agree with me. You just said so. How is that then doubtcasting?

My belief, as an honest member of Town, is that members of Town should reveal nothing regarding their specific roles unless they're at L-1 and someone has claimed intent to hammer. That has and always has been my stance.

What I don't like is how some players here are trying so carefully to twist that. There's no getting around it. Doing that is not good for Town, and it gives info to Scum. That's not me being worried Scum, that's me being Town saying 'hey, you're helping Scum by revealing role information.' Why do you think Scum in general try to pry information out of players as to what they are power-wise?

There do exist roles in normal games that at face value sound Townish, but can be utilized by Scum. Mafia Doctor, Mafia Tracker, Mafia Role Cop, Mafia Inspector? Whether the game is single or multiball, it is indeed possible that Scum could have that power role. Just the possibility is what I'm pointing out to stifle rampant assumption. Whether you are Scum or Town I do not know, and your PR revelation doesn't really sway my mind on it one way or another. That's just how I honestly feel at the moment.
— House*
— Nosferatu*

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”