NY 188: Delicious Mafia II (Post-game chatter)

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:24 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I see her as weird but not scummy. I have her as null. Do you see something in the hood I'm missing?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:32 am

Post by redFF »

will catch up and post tonight
Mahonster
Mahonster
Goon
Mahonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:36 am

Post by Mahonster »

In post 1027, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1025, Mahonster wrote:I'm for the knowledge of all hoods Wake, not just the penthouse.

I don't agree with it, because all of that information
also
becomes Scum's.

Would you say the same thing about Mason PTs, or just Neighbors?

What I want to know is where you draw the line when it comes to releasing information when it comes to power roles and hidden threads.

Do you also believe, for the sake of knowledge, that more PRs should claim? You say you're for the knowledge. Please clarify.

Also, since one neighborhood is revealed and its neighbors, would you also argue that all the posts therein should be paraphrased and shared here?

I want to know exactly where you stand when it comes to this.

The information is not amazingly useful to scum. Plus there's already a very good chance that scum are in at least one of the neighborhoods.

No, definitely not Masons. Conftown is not a good outing, and because neighborhoods are not conftown, being able to map them all together could be really useful.

No, I don't want more PRs, those are more useful to town when they're hidden. I want the neighborhoods and who is in them, to me this way has much less chance of them being manipulated by scum. The thing is, if somebody is outed as a neighbor, that does nothing helpful for scum seeing as there's no alignment indication at all.

If the neighbors feel something needs to be shared from the neighborhood, I am all for it. We don't need every post just the important things.

Knowing who is in a neighborhood with who IMO provides less room for scum to manipulate.
In post 1029, Wake1 wrote:
Also, tying back to my question, does this mean you'd see all the Neighbors claim?

Please clarify this once and for all if you'd see all the neighbors claim or not. Yes or no, Mahonster.

Yes.

Also @Silver you mentioned possibilities of neighborizers in penthouse? How likely do you think that is?

In post 1055, texcat wrote:
In post 979, Mahonster wrote:And yeah, I would leave my vote here for now.
VOTE: Anna
Three in a neighborhood, probably one scum, this one's the scummiest.

Argghhh. This is crap! You shouldn't be voting for the scummiest in the one neighborhood that's claimed; you should be voting for the scummiest in the game. "Three in a hood, one is scum" is just total speculation and absolutely no reason for a vote at this point.

This is why the hoods should remain silent for the time being.

If you look at the normal guidelines, it actually says that if there's more than two neighbors basically one of them is usually antitown.

In post 1000, Lapsa wrote:
In post 976, Mahonster wrote:That makes me, GrayFoxxxx, Silver (and like one more I think I missed) not in a neighborhood so far.

you missed me and Nosferatu

1. Skybird
2. T S O
3. Ika
4. Silverwolf - Non neighbor
5. Shinobi
6. Boonskiies
7. Wake88
8. Ozgin
9. Texcat
10. Kop*
11. Zebulin*
12. Lapsa - Non Neighbor
13. GrayFoxxxx - Non Neighbor
14. Mahonster - Non Neighbor
15. Quaroath
16. Creede73
17. Nanite
18. Spiffeh
19. Nosferatu - Non Neighbor
20. Annadog40
21. Salamence20

I'll finish this list later
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:42 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 1177, Mahonster wrote:
1. Skybird -
The Northwest Commonroom

2. T S O
3. Ika
4. Silverwolf - Non neighbor
5. Shinobi
6. Boonskiies
7. Wake88
8. Ozgin
9. Texcat
10. Kop*
11. Zebulin/Fro99er -
The Northwest Commonroom

12. Lapsa - Non Neighbor
13. GrayFoxxxx - Non Neighbor
14. Mahonster - Non Neighbor
15. Quaroath
16. Creede73
17. Nanite
18. Spiffeh
19. Nosferatu - Non Neighbor
20. Annadog40 -
The Northwest Commonroom

Lets add what known neighborhood people are in. Added my neighborhood.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 1175, SilverWolf wrote:I see her as weird but not scummy. I have her as null. Do you see something in the hood I'm missing?

I've been asking her questions in the hood trying to figure out if she is scum or town. So far she is basically dodging all my questions. Frogger can verify that this is true.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1179, Skybird wrote:
In post 1175, SilverWolf wrote:I see her as weird but not scummy. I have her as null. Do you see something in the hood I'm missing?

I've been asking her questions in the hood trying to figure out if she is scum or town. So far she is basically dodging all my questions. Frogger can verify that this is true.

This is true.

She's being very anti-town at best, and some of the questions she should not be dodging in the neighborhood.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: Anna

I don't think she's town anymore. I've tried giving her the benefit of the doubt multiple times, but each time she keeps proving she's not doing what I thought she was and is just scum instead. Her responses in our PT are awful. Anna clearly doesn't want to leave any trail either, which is why she's being so difficult.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Can you elaborate on why her responses are scummy now? And what kind of questions are you asking?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Shinobi »

All of my scumreads are trying to kill each other.
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:07 am

Post by vettrock »

VoteCount 1.11

With 21 alive it's 11 to lynch!

Mod Notes:

Skipping "Bernie Sander's face"....I'll leave that to someone else, so I can stay apolitical.

Skybird -

T S O -
Wake88
(L-10)

Ika -

Silverwolf -

Shinobi -

Boonskiies -

Wake88 -
ika, Salamence20, Quaroath, Kop
(L-7)

Ozgin -
Shinobi, SilverWolf, GrayFoxxxx, Nosferatu, Skybird
(L-6)

Texcat -

Kop -

Fro99er -

Lapsa -

GrayFoxxxx -
T S O, Creede73, Ozgin, texcat, Spiffeh, Annadog40
(L-5)

Mahonster -
Boonskiies
(L-10)

Quaroath -

Creede73 -

RedFF -

Spiffeh -

Nosferatu -

Annadog40 -
RedFF, Mahonster, Fro99er
(L-8)

Salamence20 -

Not Voting
-
Lapsa

Food Queue -
Bernie Sanders' Face, Fruit Smoothie

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2015-08-20 23:30:32)
My "Get to Know a Scummer" thread is here.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:26 am

Post by ika »

mod internet is wonky v/la
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1013, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Out of all the votes on me, this is the worst. Its opportunistic. Ive posted alot more today, compared to before the thread was locked.

Me and spiff started interacting less than 2 hours ago, after I speed up a little, he votes me for lurking (I guess?). Seems a little like going through the motions, just to eventually vote me anyway.

Vote for me then. Odd how you don't vote me here when you seemingly have a reason but you wagon Wake later on with absolutely no reasoning. You try to discredit a vote on you and then hop on the wagon of someone else to get the heat off yourself.

You're lucky Annadog is acting so scummy that it might save you today!

Still think Wake is scummy but the wagon that cropped up on him out of nowhere worries me.

@Wake I'm not on your wagon now but made my vote for you clear in post 948.

Ugh Grayfox's spat with TSO is making me second guess my scum read on him. I'm still worried that this only came out after his wagon seemed to become more serious but it's enough for me to prefer an Annadog lynch over him.

VOTE: Annadog20
Seriously @Skybird @Fro99er did something go down in your neighborhood with Annadog? Because you guys both switched from "Annadog is just antitown" to "Annadog is scum" pretty suddenly.

I kind of feel like texcat is getting by without much involvement in any major events today so I'd like more from her.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Texcat is still town.
She's always going to lurk whether you like it or not.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 1166, Ozgin wrote:Oh boy, threads unlocked and I have adopted a wagon. Weeee.

More to come, ready your bodies.

More than twelve hours to go with 6 days left.
Come on.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 1188, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1166, Ozgin wrote:Oh boy, threads unlocked and I have adopted a wagon. Weeee.

More to come, ready your bodies.

More than twelve hours ago with 6 days left.
Come on.

Ebwop lol.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Yeah, there is no way I'm taking my vote off Ozgin until he does the "more to come" and I ask that anyone one Ozgin's wagon stay there until he contributes. I don't really mind if Wake's wagon dies. GrayFoxxxx I'm meh on. I could maybe vote Anna. But I'm sticking to Ozgin and if he doesn't do anything, he needs to die. He's scummy also for reasons I've said.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

@mod

I think Creede73 is due a prod.

Thanks!!
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by Skybird »

Spiffeh, Anna is very unhappy with me that I outed our hood. But since she was acting in the hood the same way she was acting in the main thread and she said she wanted to lynch Wolfie I felt that needed to be pointed out. I disagree with the notion that hoods should remain secret. While the thread was locked I asked her some questions to try and determine if she was town or scum. Basically she refused to answer any questions. She also told me she didn't want to say anything because I would tell it to the main thread. But as part of my read on her reverting to scum is because of her play there. So how can I fully explain myself with out saying something about the hood?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

@Annadog why were you so against having your neighborhood revealed?

BTW I'm in a neighborhood with Shinobi and Boonskiies yay
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 1193, Spiffeh wrote:@Annadog why were you so against having your neighborhood revealed?

BTW I'm in a neighborhood with Shinobi and Boonskiies yay

Can confirm.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by Ozgin »

Annadog - null-town. Early game weak, good questions popping up around 659, but then I feel like the questions are all the same, up to like 698 (all the questions are basically, "hey who is scum" or "hey who is scummy"). I do like posts like her 696 and her 1178, and they read more town-motivated to me than anything. I don't see the anti-town stink people are making. I do no advocate this lynch, and my vote will not go here today.

Boon - Town. This is seemingly normal town boon. Not much to it. Everything checks out, including activity level.

Creede - null-town. I didn't like the scum read on ika (because that's just how ika plays, and it seemed like he was eager to push a lynch on an apathetic player), but he seems to just not know how ika plays. Not much more to that. He also challenges people in good ways, like Fro99er for his crappy read on me, etc. I'd like him a lot more if he posted after 883.

Grayfoxxxx - Scum. I already addressed this ISO in an earlier post, and it was garbage. Also, talking about wanting to change his meta is some silly WIFOM garbledegook, so I bleh'd at that. After 837 or so is where I didn't have commented on, but as I am reading ISOs again and I'm not super impressed. His posts like 975, 980, and 983 are trash like the rest of his ISO. I see in 1007 he's still on this meta nonsense. I just think his ISO is garbage and I don't like any of his content. It's that simple. I don't like his lazy scumhunting and I don't like his "sheeping" of every other fucking person in this game. I'm most comfortable with a lynch here today. But you know, he'll call this post an OMGUS like he did TSO because his vote is on me. :roll:

Fro99er - Null. I don't know if I'm supposed to take this player seriously yet. The whole sort of nonsense about hyper-awareness of my own life was just lol worthy. COuld not take it seriously. Listing my away dates is just something I wanted to do to Aero, but since this game has grown rapidly I've found myself falling into lurking (especially after that thread lock) and I just have to work harder to post I guess. He found himself having to explain his defense of Annadog, but it wasn't really a defense. I just don't know what this guy is doing.

ika - null-town, I guess? I mean, this seems like normal ika, but normal ika is really hard to read. One of those players that I don't really wanna touch yet. I caught them as scum once in the past, but that was luck, I caught them with a cop ability, and they still almost fought me off. Pretty scary stuff, but they're no TSO (I'll stop with the I'm-scared-of-TSO-jokes eventually, I swear). Not much more here from me.

Lapsa - null-scum. I don't like lapsa much at all by his ISO. Lazier scumhunting than Grayfoxxxx, but coated with funny videos. They at least have an ISO that improves (barely) over time, circe post 520, maybe one or two posts before. Latest posts are actually pretty solid, but I'd still take this after Grayfoxxxx, or maybe after someone after Grayfoxxxx.

Kop - lean-town. I actually liked their entrance (that Lapsa called bad) and they are putting a lot of good effort into this game. Lots of post walls, but the questions asked and the information being sought is good stuff.

Quaroath - Early posting is much different than Mini 1690, the one I hosted where he was scum. I actually like his early effort. I was expecting the effort to dissapate, but then you have good later-game posts like 907, 911-913,

Nosferatu - I
still
don't understand the stink made about this slot. At all. I mean, I can't find any section of this ISO that is as atrocious as people are pretending to be. Especially lately, his posts have been pretty solid town. I won't vote this today, either. End of story.

Mahonster - null, maybe nullscum. Really lazy posting before and until 423. Generally lazy reads. A lot of balls to talk about other players' "general scumminess" in his 485. Most towny post in the whole game is 1177, which was his last post to date. If he can keep this up, he might shape up to be a good townie. But if not, I may go here for a lynch.

Shinobi - lean-town. Didn't like his first posts, but after the ball gets rolling it gets better. Good early posts like 115, towny posts midgame like 263, 463, 662, etc. I mean, all around a good player, and I like him for town. I also could just be misreading him completely, but man I like his ISO. Even his latest post are top-notch, even if he's scum reading me.

Salamance - lean-scum. Early game was just lame pushing for a turbolynch because they're so great and helpful and blah blah. I mean, he was really obsessed with the quicklynching. Why, I don't know. Okay explanation of it all in his 513, but I still disagree with the sentiment. You can never have too much information, and if you give scum a lot of pages to post fluff, you can call them out on it. 867 is his first actually good post, and it's just quotes of other players (but it's a good point that he was making). I don't like the indignant nature of his, "Fuck you all, I'm done until we lynch." That's an anti-town attitude. I'd actually take him directly after Greyfoxxxx.

redFF - null-town. Lame 186. Really, that was the lamest scumread I've ever read. Posts get longer and/or better (giggity) like his 363 and his string of posts from 710 to 754 in his ISO. 847 is good, too. It was a slow start, but I became pretty impressed with this guy. Not a whole lot to hate on.

Silverwolf - Town. I don't really care about going much into this read. This is town silver, through and through. I don't even really need to support this right now, and if I find myself wrong later I'll really need to rethink my understanding of players that I think I know. But yeah, this is town, so leave it alone.

TSO - Null. I honestly can't read him right now. At all. I'm not even gonna try, it's gonna slow my momentum of this mass-ISO dive I'm doing.

texcat - null. Okay early game as far as I see from 61-151. Later posts (348) are kinda lame. Kinda falls out for a while. 639 is a come back with some good questions, genuine effort to try to realign himself it seems. Generally scarce posting, but nothing particularly scummy.

Skybird - null-town. 152 and 159 are first notable town-ish posts from Sky that I've seen. 267-321 in their iso (like 5ish posts) don't pull me very far in one direction or another. Solid, VERY solid posting circe the 350s. Post quality doesn't really decline, even up to the late 600s early 700s. (and beyond).

Spiffeh - Null-town. 163 and 189 are okay, but not a great scum read. Lazy bullshit excuse in 531, and with a bad read to boot. String of posts circe 656-667 was better, the scum case is at least mildly better. I don't like the dismissal of possibility that Gray is scum, though. Progressively less awful posts, even when I disagree (735 example, I think Kop is really really town sided but meh). 948 was actually pretty solid, and I can see a Wake scum from it.

Wake - Town. So this is tough. He has a lot of posts (a whole fucking lot), but I can try to generalize some of and put it together. The early push on Silver was actually pro-town, pressure is good day 1, regardless of who it is on. A lot of nice long posts with good questions (I really like the numbered list questions). I also really like that he's constantly asking for engagement. One one hand, it's good because conversation is information and that becomes reads and reads are wins if they're good. At the same time, I kinda get a standoffish vibe of "get at me bro" when people ask for engagement a lot. 564 and 574 are cool and all, but I think in 564 his gamestate is just worrying about setup spec and then in 574 I'm pretty sure his "gamestate" comment is the exact same. I do also like that he reached out to everyone with questions. His posts in general are long and strong and I really wanna give him the benefit of the doubt and give him town. This only covers a little more than half of his ISO. I'll go ahead and leave him alone for now, but if he's scum I'm gonna have a hard time seeing it unless he makes a big mistake.

There. I ISO'd everyone in sets of 3 and cranked out a readlist as best as I could. Again, sorry for ignoring this game. I did this in one sitting, so momentum was lost a little in the late-mid, but Wake's ISO got me all excited (because he is a wondrous player who I kinda hope is scum so I can find a way to tear him down).

I also want to note that I will eventually try harder on TSO and Silverwolf in terms of reads, but my feelings about those two are really strong. It may change, but I refuse to waste my time working those angles on this day. That said, this will probably be my sentiment about players like Grayfoxxxx tomorrow if we don't lynch them.

PEdit: Relax, Silver. I made my promise, here it is.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

You have got to be kidding me that you are impressed by Red and there isn't a whole lot to hate on. I can't even believe you are reading the same person as me.

And kop has lots of wall posts and has good stuff?

And Anna-good questions, town motivated, you won't lynch at all? Huh?

You like Quaroath's effort?

Townreading Boon?

Hmmmm...................................

I feel like you are reading a different game than me.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Ozgin »

No, I'm not.

Please, point to me where I'm wrong. I can probably go back and point to what I read that I liked.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by Ozgin »

Also, some of your points there are over-exaggerating the things I like about certain players. I also did say that her questions got repetitive, and I had other reasons for putter her at null-town, which is weaker than even lean-town. Pay attention to where I label each of my reads, too. It's not even that I think she's all-that-town. She's a null read, mostly. And she's on the town side of null.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by Ozgin »

And I said Quaroath's Early effort, and that he still shows the same effort in some parts of the game later (the posts I cited).

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”