NY 188: Delicious Mafia II (Post-game chatter)

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Ozgin's town. He has no reason to town read the Boon; 1: he can't expect me to defend him, 2: i've been known to hardcore push/get into games when someone town reads me. Scum has no incentive to town read me. Ozgin is ALWAYS mislynched early game.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by Ozgin »

In post 1200, Boonskiies wrote:Ozgin is ALWAYS mislynched early game.

If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

You are correct about me though. So you don't have to re-evaluate your understanding of players you know.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Ozgin in your read of me you said you could see Wake as scum from a post of mine but then you call him town in the next line.

Annadog is null town and you say that you're not lynching her today. Why don't you give this distinction to your other null town reads? Even your town reads don't get this line. What makes Annadog special?

Idk the lack of consistency makes me think you made the reads more to placate those suspicious of you instead of to find scum.

But it's cool we'll lynch your scumbuddy Annadog first.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1200, Boonskiies wrote:Ozgin's town. He has no reason to town read the Boon; 1: he can't expect me to defend him, 2: i've been known to hardcore push/get into games when someone town reads me. Scum has no incentive to town read me. Ozgin is ALWAYS mislynched early game.

Hmmmm.................................

He can't expect you to defend him but he townreads you and here you are.

Listen, I had a serious problem dropping scumreads in the other Delicious game and I am wary about it now.

I thought Ozgin was super town in 185. I didn't fight his lynch but my reads were spot on in that game and I townread Ozgin. I"m not townreading him here. Plus, I am very familiar with him as scum.

Both Ozgin's and TSO's push on GrayFoxxxx is worrying me because I don't think there's a super strong chance he'll flip scum.

But at this point, his flip will be telling in regards to that at least.

And I want to point out that Fro99er was pretty set on Ozgin and suddenly unvoted Ozgin to vote Wake and is now voting Anna. Anna is someone Ozgin says he will not lynch today.

I really don't know what to make of all this.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I also had a serious problem of dropping scum reads in the other Delicious game; I seriously knew every single one of the scum. Ozgin was even one of the mislynch candidates there I believe!
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by Ozgin »

Spiffeh, I made those reads in the order they were. Your case was good, and it gave me doubt, but once I actually got to his ISO I preferred it wayyyyy over your case.

I made a point of saying I'm not going to lynch her because she's actually a candidate for lynch right now. If any of my town-sided null reads, lean towns, or town reads were in the same case, I would say that outright. Also, I didn't give that to anyone else? Nosferatu? SilverWolf?

I mean, it's like you didn't read past her section or something. Which I'm sure happened.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

@Ozgin: I slightly disagree with your read on me, since you earlier voted me and said I was scummier than redFF (390). Otherwise I agree with most everything else.

UNVOTE: Ozgin
VOTE: Grayfoxxxx
since that wagon seems to going somewhere now, and gray has continued to sheep over and over again, I will now switch my vote over there, Ozgin seems town based on this
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Yeah, I helped mislynch Ozgin as town in the last Delicious and don't want to do that to him again. I defended him hard in 180 even though we were both scum and actually felt bad for him in 185 for not defending an obvious town Ozgin and letting scum Titus and scum Bookitty mislynch him.

What I mean about dropping scumreads is I voted for House in the Delicious game at one point and Bookitty at one point and TSO at one point-all the scum. I never held onto those votes. I went after mislynch bait like Boon, and TN and Ozgin and Wrong Lynch and I was not happy with myself for that post game.

So now I'm worried about being all indecisive and wishy washy and giving up my votes on people that I felt somewhat strong about.

So I will check Ozgin's links and ISO the people I disagree with and see if I can see what he sees and go from there.

Probably not right now though. I'm tired and have had a couple margaritas and have a slight headache. LOL

pedit: Nos, no one is town based on a reads list, I have made that mistake before, if Ozgin is scum you are letting him manipulate you based on townreading you
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Ozgin-tell me what is so great about Red
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Also, point out some good wall posts of Kop's.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by Fro99er »

My scum read on Anna stems from the fact that her whole goal is survivalism because she is worried about being NK'd so she doesn't want to be too town read. She has stated this multiple times in the neighborhood thread.

Sky and I have tried explaining to her multiple times that scum needs to worry about survivalism, and as town you should be trying to draw the NK in many circumstances (but not all). I was giving her the benefit of the doubt that it was one of those circumstances where she shouldn't draw the NK, which is why I came to her "defense" (even though it wasn't really a defense, just my read on her).

However, after she started not cooperating about providing reads in our neighborhood thread or in the game thread, I started to wonder. Her insistence is she will NOT provide any reads until the end of the night phase because I have no idea why other than she says she doesn't want to get NK'd.

To me, it's more reading like she doesn't want to leave a trail now for town to follow, rather than her worrying about getting NK'd. She could easily help town out by providing some reads either in game, or at the very least in the neighborhood PT so that Skybird and I have something to go off, since we are townreading each other right now. But instead she just wants to be difficult and answer questions in ways that don't even make sense in terms of the game state, nor in terms of being pro-town, and avoiding giving any sort of reads at all (again, I really believe this is so she doesn't leave a trail...there's no town motivation in providing ZERO reads even if she were in one of the special circumstances as town to not want to get NK'd).

This is why I've flipped my read on her from anti-town to scum.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

It's weird to me that Fro99er and Skybird have both confirmed Anna's extremely scummy behavior in the neighborhood, and her performance in the thread is anti-town AT BEST, but people are still town reading her. The fact that Grayfox is almost universally scum-read and it's taking both of Anna's neighbors to vocalize her scumminess for her to get on people's radars makes the latter a better lynch today imo.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1208, SilverWolf wrote:Nos, no one is town based on a reads list, I have made that mistake before, if Ozgin is scum you are letting him manipulate you based on townreading you

I would change my vote even if he scum read me. His thoughts of me are irrelevant.
last.fm
gtkas
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I will be V/LA tomorrow.

Sunday I will revisit game events.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Mahonster
Mahonster
Goon
Mahonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Mahonster »

Yeah Ozgin's reads don't sit well with me. Need more time and game to be sure of anything though.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1213, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1208, SilverWolf wrote:Nos, no one is town based on a reads list, I have made that mistake before, if Ozgin is scum you are letting him manipulate you based on townreading you

I would change my vote even if he scum read me. His thoughts of me are irrelevant.

Because?

I see that he has been kind of defending you this game and you suddenly drop a scumread and vote for who he wants lynched off of one post.

Also, Oz has been buddying TSO all game.

And he likes Quaroath based on the play in the game he modded but I don't see much difference and Quar was scum there. He doesn't like Mah but Mah is no different than that game and was town there.

Like I said, I'll look into this more tomorrow but I have to be able to see a read progression that makes sense because that's one of the hardest things for scum to do, fabricate scumreads.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

he voted me in his third post yo
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Also, that readlist doesn't put him completely out of the clear, he's just moved down on the to-lynch list. So, if grayfox says something and everyone jumps off his wagon, and the ozgin wagon is still a thing, I'll just hop back on the ozgin one. Simple.
last.fm
gtkas
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 1215, Mahonster wrote:Yeah Ozgin's reads don't sit well with me. Need more time and game to be sure of anything though.

Why, exactly?
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by Ozgin »

Woah Silver,

I've been buddying TSO all game? I haven't interacted with him directly for more than maybe one post? And I've just been making jokes. I thought you were town, yeh?
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by vettrock »

Creede73 has been prodded.
My "Get to Know a Scummer" thread is here.
Mahonster
Mahonster
Goon
Mahonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by Mahonster »

Striked
= Claimed non neighbor

1. Skybird -
The Northwest Commonroom

2. T S O -
Unknown Hood 1

3. Ika ?
Silverwolf

5. Shinobi ?
6. Boonskiies ?
7. Wake88 ?
8. Ozgin ?
9. Texcat ?
10. Kop ?
11. Fro99er -
The Northwest Commonroom

Lapsa

GrayFoxxxx

Mahonster

15. Quaroath ?
16. Creede73 -
Unknown Hood 1

17. RedFF -
Unknown Hood 1

18. Spiffeh ?
Nosferatu

20. Annadog40 -
The Northwest Commonroom

Fixed list. What's the name of that hood?
Mahonster
Mahonster
Goon
Mahonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Mahonster »

In post 1219, Shinobi wrote:
In post 1215, Mahonster wrote:Yeah Ozgin's reads don't sit well with me. Need more time and game to be sure of anything though.

Why, exactly?

A few are just not what I expected, which possibly means purposeful dodging of accusing people. You know, that thing scum do.
Mahonster
Mahonster
Goon
Mahonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by Mahonster »

rip, Salamence was not on that list for some reason.

21. Salamance 20 ?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”