Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia GAME OVER- Happy Ending?

FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

what?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

Naked jogger reads to be just picking fights for no reason.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by White Narcissus »

In post 717, FakedBlogger wrote:Votes on me suck ass with a straw. As in arguments are rewerse strawmanny, and parkological.

If you tell me I've been useless one more time Ima fuckin doll you. Maybe I have but I don't need to read that from you capiche

I'll tell you if it's a food idea to vote pisskop in a little bit. Rub one off or something unti or loose some hair, your dong or money. See if I give a duckplucking sockknotting bark.

In post 719, FakedBlogger wrote:Do you know why nobody has posted since you posted this?

It's because everyone knows you should be banned out of the game for this an their just waiting for me to show a reaction. Here it is. You are banned from forum mafia forever. Good bye

Both of these sound quite an overreaction.
They also sound fake.
Unvote
Vote: NakedJogger

~Sakura
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

@MOD Replace me out and Loranthaceae (my main) in. I'll put this account to sleep with the fishes
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 698, masters of fart wrote:
In post 609, Titus wrote:@Master, Trust in Mara's 100% IMO. The reactions to it have been less than stellar, yet TIP isn't taking off. Oversoul is prob town and the Sonic head should know that.

Titus love, what are you talking about?
also you may call me "MiLord"

Professor said they were 100% certain TiP was scum. Their response has been to do absolutely nothing.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 700, White Narcissus wrote:@Titus: Why do you constantly keep redirecting people to read your "how to read Titus" thread? If a scum-you playing towards her wincon wouldn't leave a guide on how to read her and would make any scumtells/towntells null?

~Sakura

I'm redirecting people because I'm tired of being wagoned for my town game. There are no "tells" to read me.

I left that thread well before this game, so the existance of the thread is a null tell.

However, to fairly address the comment you're raising, I'd direct people there as town or scum if people were voting me for shitty reasons. Just like I'd be frustrated at repeated wagonings.

That's why I told you that you can't townread me for my frustration.

@ZZZX, When you have a question rather than just handwaiving away my posts, I'll answer it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 727, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 717, FakedBlogger wrote:Votes on me suck ass with a straw. As in arguments are rewerse strawmanny, and parkological.

If you tell me I've been useless one more time Ima fuckin doll you. Maybe I have but I don't need to read that from you capiche

I'll tell you if it's a food idea to vote pisskop in a little bit. Rub one off or something unti or loose some hair, your dong or money. See if I give a duckplucking sockknotting bark.

In post 719, FakedBlogger wrote:Do you know why nobody has posted since you posted this?

It's because everyone knows you should be banned out of the game for this an their just waiting for me to show a reaction. Here it is. You are banned from forum mafia forever. Good bye

Both of these sound quite an overreaction.
They also sound fake.
Unvote
Vote: NakedJogger

~Sakura

Why do these seem like an overreaction? Is Naked Jogger wagoned a lot too?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by masters of fart »

In post 728, FakedBlogger wrote:
@MOD Replace me out and Loranthaceae (my main) in. I'll put this account to sleep with the fishes

no idea who either of these two are so i don't really care

VOTE: nakedjogger

/FAAAART
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:28 pm

In post 731, Titus wrote:Why do these seem like an overreaction? Is Naked Jogger wagoned a lot too?

Because he yells that the votes are strawmanny, and because he's being called useless, my hydra partner tells him to then stop being useless and he replies with... my hydra head should be banned from forum mafia? that seems like a little too much for being prodded into producing content and i honestly dont believe anyone would even think that anything like that should even be deserving of a ban, even if he was exagerating when he mentioned "ban" getting angry for being asked for producing content is still over the top instead of... producing said content.

~Sakura
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 681, Saint wrote:i disagree. it's a way to create a town circle.

But if scum targets you then aren't you gonna die and thus render it pointless?

In post 690, farside22 wrote:Damn it.
Flubber: what AtE are you talking about?

Titus getting angry at being run up D1, I think.

I kinda like Spiffeh, as well. 692 feels decently good.

In post 699, ZZZX wrote:gut says it is voided btw

pedit: i dont get what titus quotes ther mean but i know that Oversoul might be town prob

Wait, I'm what now?
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 723, FakedBlogger wrote:Does anyone actually use this definition for that smiley besides yourself?

I didn't say I'm offended, strawmanning is a crime.

I didn't indicate an outrage for you to question, nor do I care about any sort of elaboration on a strawman argument.

... :?

In post 728, FakedBlogger wrote:

Fuck no.

Vote: Loran/Naked

Now I want to policy you.

In post 733, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 731, Titus wrote:Why do these seem like an overreaction? Is Naked Jogger wagoned a lot too?

Because he yells that the votes are strawmanny, and because he's being called useless, my hydra partner tells him to then stop being useless and he replies with... my hydra head should be banned from forum mafia? that seems like a little too much for being prodded into producing content and i honestly dont believe anyone would even think that anything like that should even be deserving of a ban, even if he was exagerating when he mentioned "ban" getting angry for being asked for producing content is still over the top instead of... producing said content.

~Sakura

He hasn't seemed to change in over 2 years, I see.

masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:49 pm

In post 734, Voidedmafia wrote:But if scum targets you then aren't you gonna die and thus render it pointless?

depends on whether saint is town or scum,

and whether someone believes saint's claim!

/FAART
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 733, White Narcissus wrote:

~Sakura

While I agree that it's not logical, people don't always play mafia logically. Hence why I'd want to know if he was previously wagoned. I've publicly said I don't want to play with ika anymore due to his shit, so I'm naturally inclined to want to give him the benefit of the doubt to say it was inartfully expressing the same thing.

If that's not his usual emotional state to being wagoned, then I'd agree, wagons ahoy. That's why I asked.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:03 pm

In post 737, Titus wrote:While I agree that it's not logical, people don't always play mafia logically. Hence why I'd want to know if he was previously wagoned. I've publicly said I don't want to play with ika anymore due to his shit, so I'm naturally inclined to want to give him the benefit of the doubt to say it was inartfully expressing the same thing.

I am aware, i also do tend to have those kind of overreactions just from FoSes and what not as town, but his was like my overreactions times 10, also apparently Voided knows him and this might be a null/usual behaviour
@Voided: Since you seem familiar with his playstyle care to enlighten us?

~Sakura
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 738, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 737, Titus wrote:While I agree that it's not logical, people don't always play mafia logically. Hence why I'd want to know if he was previously wagoned. I've publicly said I don't want to play with ika anymore due to his shit, so I'm naturally inclined to want to give him the benefit of the doubt to say it was inartfully expressing the same thing.

I am aware, i also do tend to have those kind of overreactions just from FoSes and what not as town, but his was like my overreactions times 10, also apparently Voided knows him and this might be a null/usual behaviour
@Voided: Since you seem familiar with his playstyle care to enlighten us?

~Sakura

This Double-Day Unlimited. In hindsight I kinda suspect he was trolling from the get-go, but for most of those posts (even on a re-read) I still have to wonder if he actually believed half the shit he said.

Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

BTW Metal Sonic are you the same Metal Sonic from Smogon? :o
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:29 pm

Hmm after looking at the avatar now im pretty sure i've seen that person before, im going through all my games but i can't remember where...

~Sakura
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by Titus »

@Voided, so your problem is not that he's AtEing now but rather he seemed sort of serious at the start? Rather than just linking a game, can you explain the distinction?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Whiskers from that DDU wrote:VM, we could do a hydra.

As a hilariously ironic sidenote, Whiskers and I did become a hydra and we actually called it Voidedpony.

In post 742, Titus wrote:@Voided, so your problem is not that he's AtEing now but rather he seemed sort of serious at the start? Rather than just linking a game, can you explain the distinction?

I'm...not sure I'm understanding your question here.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by Titus »

@Voided, I'm seeing similar but not exactly the same overreactions there. I'm asking you why you think this mirrors Naked's scumgame as opposed to his town game?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:42 pm

10 years later...

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=31833 no wonder i had so much trouble finding it, it's a game i wanted to wipe from my memory.
That being said, it seems like he did produce content in other games, he didn't do so here and reacted aggresively when called out on it, so im not seeing any similarities.

~Sakura
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 744, Titus wrote:@Voided, I'm seeing similar but not exactly the same overreactions there. I'm asking you why you think this mirrors Naked's scumgame as opposed to his town game?

Where did I even make a connection to town or scum? I just want him gone, period.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by Titus »

@Sakura, that seems to be the same scenario in the game void quoted though, just aggressively being an asshole.

@Void, If this is a policy lynch then, blah. I hate those. Those usually land on town and are used on me far too often.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 745, White Narcissus wrote:
10 years later...

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=31833 no wonder i had so much trouble finding it, it's a game i wanted to wipe from my memory.
That being said, it seems like he did produce content in other games, he didn't do so here and reacted aggresively when called out on it, so im not seeing any similarities.

~Sakura

Here or in my game? Because that sounds like exactly what he did in the game I linked.

Titus: I honestly don't care in regards to Loran. I don't see any reason why he should stay.

masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:03 pm

yeah!!

/FARTS in nakedboy's face

FART OFF!!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”