The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by The Blue Blur »

In post 1771, Oversoul wrote:Blue Blur, precedence says the AP lynch was a fluke, not a likely scenario. Why are you pushing so much for this?

Trust me when I say you dont want this answer.

(Hint, meta gut, feelings that Grats last posts are town, etc).

How do you feel about this wagon dismantling? Will you vote Grat?

~Sally
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by LittleGumball »

In post 1735, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1727, LittleGumball wrote:
In post 1724, Flubbernugget wrote:So Im on page 64 and it seems that little gumball wants a policy lynch on Oversoul because he supported a lynch as policy

literally what

okay so voting for someone you think is scum means you want a policy lynch

got it

Supporting policy lynches is not a scumtell

If you say you're voting for someone for supporting a policy lynch and voting for someone because you think they are scum you are lying

literally what are you even saying

I voted for Oversoul because I think he could possibly be scum. Excuse me for having Day 1 reads? Excuse me for scumreading him? Excuse me for trying to explain to you that when I say I'm scumreading him then I'm scumreading him and it's NOT A "POLICY LYNCH"???

obviously he's not going to get lynched today anyway because no one else wants to vote for him with me so that rules out being stubborn/useless and leaving my vote there the entire day
The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by The Blue Blur »

In post 1773, Banana Frog wrote:Fuck me. Sorry for slipping.......again :(

In post 1772, Fro99er wrote:There's still time for a Blue Blur lynch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you say this?

No seriously, why?
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by LittleGumball »

In post 1739, The Blue Blur wrote:
Flubbernugget wrote:I think this grib wagon guarantees grat is scum

Checking first post for explicit info on multiball and scum chat

Spoiler:
there isnt multiball. Just SK and mafia.

But I didnt want anyone to say it, but since you spilled the beans, take a look at the fact the Grib wagon is only by people who were on Grat (Incriminating IMO: Gumball, Bulba, and Fire, there is scum in those four).

Grib is probably going to flip town, ironically enough. I mean, if he flips scum, then that means the grat and Kling wagons are all fucked up and mafia didnt want to get their hands dirty

~Sally

Except I wasn't on the Grat wagon at all ever, so why am I in that list?
The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by The Blue Blur »

In post 1776, LittleGumball wrote:
In post 1735, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1727, LittleGumball wrote:
In post 1724, Flubbernugget wrote:So Im on page 64 and it seems that little gumball wants a policy lynch on Oversoul because he supported a lynch as policy

literally what

okay so voting for someone you think is scum means you want a policy lynch

got it

Supporting policy lynches is not a scumtell

If you say you're voting for someone for supporting a policy lynch and voting for someone because you think they are scum you are lying

literally what are you even saying

I voted for Oversoul because I think he could possibly be scum. Excuse me for having Day 1 reads? Excuse me for scumreading him? Excuse me for trying to explain to you that when I say I'm scumreading him then I'm scumreading him and it's NOT A "POLICY LYNCH"???

obviously he's not going to get lynched today anyway because no one else wants to vote for him with me so that rules out being stubborn/useless and leaving my vote there the entire day

Let me explain this in bold because youre starting to annoy me:

Mafia is a game of compromises, the fact you werent willing to even think about Grat/Kling as scum especially with the fact there was no hammer incriminates you when one of them flips scum, because you are guilty of purposely delaying the day, which, regardless of your alignment, is anti town.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1775, The Blue Blur wrote:
In post 1771, Oversoul wrote:Blue Blur, precedence says the AP lynch was a fluke, not a likely scenario. Why are you pushing so much for this?

Trust me when I say you dont want this answer.

(Hint, meta gut, feelings that Grats last posts are town, etc).

How do you feel about this wagon dismantling? Will you vote Grat?

~Sally

I will note vote Grat. I think he is town.
I don't have an opinion on Grib. Couldn't even tell you what a single one of his posts has said. I think he has a general nonpresence in the game. But, I think those types of players should be reserved for vigilantes to shoot.

I think Klingon's repeated vote hopping is more indicative of scum tendencies than Grib being a lurker.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Every single one of those comments are wrong.

~Sally
The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by The Blue Blur »

In post 1781, Salamence20 wrote:Every single one of those comments are wrong.

~Sally

Matsin, tell oversoul hes wrong so we can Get Grat.
The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by The Blue Blur »

Also, if you think Grat is town, that means, the scum on his wagon went to Grib just to stall......

Why?
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Banana Frog »

In post 1777, The Blue Blur wrote:
In post 1773, Banana Frog wrote:Fuck me. Sorry for slipping.......again :(

In post 1772, Fro99er wrote:There's still time for a Blue Blur lynch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you say this?

No seriously, why?

LOL did you actually think I was serious?

Yes, I think you *could* be scum. No, I am not willing to abandon Kling to push a wagon on you now. I was being largely sarcastic. Sorry if it didn't come across that way to you.
Hydra of Fro99er (proper capitaliZation, US spelling, conciser, sometimes doesn't sign name) and Plotinus (intermittent use of capitaliSation, UK spelling, verboser, always signs name)
We will supply pictures of frogs and or banana slugs for anyone who is feeling sad <3
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Banana Frog »

In post 1780, Oversoul wrote:I will note vote Grat. I think he is town.
I don't have an opinion on Grib. Couldn't even tell you what a single one of his posts has said. I think he has a general nonpresence in the game. But, I think those types of players should be reserved for vigilantes to shoot.

I think Klingon's repeated vote hopping is more indicative of scum tendencies than Grib being a lurker.

This so much.
Hydra of Fro99er (proper capitaliZation, US spelling, conciser, sometimes doesn't sign name) and Plotinus (intermittent use of capitaliSation, UK spelling, verboser, always signs name)
We will supply pictures of frogs and or banana slugs for anyone who is feeling sad <3
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by Banana Frog »

In post 1783, The Blue Blur wrote:Also, if you think Grat is town, that means, the scum on his wagon went to Grib just to stall......

Why?

I already explained this. It wasn't to stall. A couple townspeople were possibly/probably scum reading Grib, so scum thought they had more momentum there than double-stalled wagons on Grat and Kling (with scum on the Grat wagon going nowhere).
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by Banana Frog »

In post 1779, The Blue Blur wrote:Let me explain this in bold because youre starting to annoy me:

Mafia is a game of compromises, the fact you werent willing to even think about Grat/Kling as scum especially with the fact there was no hammer incriminates you when one of them flips scum, because you are guilty of purposely delaying the day, which, regardless of your alignment, is anti town.

Gumball is relatively new here. I can see why he doesn't get it. But gumball is pretty obvtown to me, even if they are acting anti-town without realizing it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Atum, Drizzx, and PeregrineV are being prodded.

This hurts guys...

Given this is Drizzx's third prod this day phase, they will be replaced. If they post before a replacement is found, they can stay.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by LittleGumball »

In post 1779, The Blue Blur wrote:<snippity snoo>
Let me explain this in bold because youre starting to annoy me:

1. you don't have to bold you have my attention just fine. at this point you're just being condescending.
2. I will not vote for someone I think could be town when there is so much time left in the day.

However I was thinking about this in the shower and I realize that you and whoever said it before you is probably right. That Grib wagon took off alarmingly fast. There was only one vote when I began to ISO him but look at my placement, and it didn't even take that long to ISO. A fair number of people hopped off the grat wagon. Looking at it objectively sure that's a tad suspicious but right now I want to be stubborn because I will hurt my own feelings if I move.
The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by The Blue Blur »

In post 1786, Banana Frog wrote:
In post 1783, The Blue Blur wrote:Also, if you think Grat is town, that means, the scum on his wagon went to Grib just to stall......

Why?

I already explained this. It wasn't to stall. A couple townspeople were possibly/probably scum reading Grib, so scum thought they had more momentum there than double-stalled wagons on Grat and Kling (with scum on the Grat wagon going nowhere).

That was for Oversoul
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1728, Flubbernugget wrote:Page 66

Maybe klingon is just a house alt

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone knows that Wake is House's alt

- or is he?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by The Blue Blur »

In post 1787, Banana Frog wrote:
In post 1779, The Blue Blur wrote:Let me explain this in bold because youre starting to annoy me:

Gumball is relatively new here. I can see why he doesn't get it. But gumball is pretty obvtown to me, even if they are acting anti-town without realizing it.

Nice defending there. I like how bulba is obvscum but Gumball is obvtown.

Stop fucking hurting my townread of you.
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by LittleGumball »

In post 1792, The Blue Blur wrote:
In post 1787, Banana Frog wrote:

Nice defending there. I like how bulba is obvscum but Gumball is obvtown.

Stop fucking hurting my townread of you.

no trust me this is a verrrrrrrry different community than where i come from

believe it or not most games there (at least the ones that I participated in) rarely if ever reach a majority lynch before the end of the day. That's just one culture shock, let your imagination run wild from there.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Titus, I am not sure if you are aware, but Peregrine has routine Weekend V/LAs
The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by The Blue Blur »

I dont give a fuck about other sites and (somehow?) how you think that clears you.

People HERE do not wait til deadline to come up with a lynch, because 99.99999% of the time, its shitty and hits town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1794, Oversoul wrote:Titus, I am not sure if you are aware, but Peregrine has routine Weekend V/LAs

I did not. I'll rescind PeregrineV's prod then.

If a vla is not in thread or in signature or in avatar with a banner, I am assuming you don't have it. If I miss it, sorry.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by LittleGumball »

In post 1795, The Blue Blur wrote:I dont give a fuck about other sites and (somehow?) how you think that clears you.

People HERE do not wait til deadline to come up with a lynch, because 99.99999% of the time, its shitty and hits town.

literally when did i say that clears me? it's just an explanation of why i play the way i do.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1734, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1654, LittleGumball wrote:
In post 1643, The Blue Blur wrote:klingon shut up

and people were complaining about elusive being mean

I would like to note there is no commentary on klingon's additional abrasiveness

I come from the same site as House. And SilverWolf.

We do abrasiveness.

Plus I had 6 friends/relatives die on me in 6 weeks, starting with my dear daughter-in-law (pneumonia and MRSA) and ending with a family friend's suicide. My son nearly died, he picked up MRSA as he was going through his wife's belongings. So far the events have cost my hubs and me close to 30 grand, and the bills are still coming in.

So I'm a little testy.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1742, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1649, Firebringer wrote:You watching a Disney movie too right now, Klingon? I am watching little mermaid.
Well, not exactly Disney, but I watched The Last Unicorn last night! And have been heavily watching Disney films as of late--Treasure Planet, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Tarzan...list goes on. No. shame. (Bit of an insult backfire, Kling.)

In post 1603, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 1601, mastin2 wrote:Gumball's reaction is probably town, regardless of Kling/Gratuitous's alignments.
Doesn't stop it from being irritating. (Even though you're probably wrong.)
It's BECAUSE it's irritating that I'm probably right. I could explain why if you'd like, but it's not really that relevant.

Also, will not join a Grib wagon.
Regardless of Kling's alignment and Gratuitous's alignment, dismantling their wagons is going to be an anti-town action.

The names on the wagon certainly aren't encouraging, either.

There's no insult backfire because there was never any insult. I simply stated that I fucking hate Disney. A simple truth, that's all.

Please explain how dismantling 2 Town wagons is anti-Town.
-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”