NY 188: Delicious Mafia II (Post-game chatter)

Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Goodmorning replaces Salamence!
2023 W/L | 1-0
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by T S O »

Hello gm!

I also think red is town, by the way. He just gives no fucks and it's so apparent in his posts.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Hm.

Reading that, I don't think Town-TSO would say that, considering we haven't had a bad relationship on this site. Especially considering the last paragraph.

Honestly, I don't care if a player thinks he or she is competent or not. That has zero bearing on alignment. Competent Mafia do exist, don't they?

I am a competent player, but that in no way means I am Town. The same holds for everyone here. That is a fact.

What I see is a blatant attempt to try and discredit my points and push against you TSO, because, if you're Scum as I think, it's too close to home.

Therefore, knowing I am on your trail so early, you would have to nip it in the bud and do what you can to try and discredit me. Look how over-the-top you went.

Yeah, you're done this and done that, and you're going to say you're ignoring me and not going to get into it. You're trying far too hard, TSO.

If you are Scum as I am beginning to think, then I'm simply ahead of the curve, and you're left with no choice but to react like this, because it'll only get worse should we survive in consecutive Days.

Basically, you don't like my points and arguments made against you. Unlike my large post, you respond with a bit of bile. If you're Town, I don't see you behaving like that towards me.

I just don't. Why? Because you've never been like that to me when you were Town, like some of the common trolls on this forum. No, you've been an exception.

By sharing exactly what I honestly feel, you are reacting in an over-the-top manner, and negatively, and I think it's in an attempt to turn others against my inquiry of you.

What else do you think that would tell me?

You and Silverwolf both generalized my points, and aren't actually discussing them in context point-by-point. In your latest response, you didn't even touch on much of anything, not even about your weak attempt to link him to Masquerade to paint him as Scum. No, I think Grayfoxxxx is more along the lines of misguided Town. I think you tried taking advantage of the situation where 7 people including GF were on my wagon, and you did try to manipulate me into changing my vote to him.

All I have to do is stay vocal and wait for people to sober up. If you continue flailing, no matter how loud or ugly you get, that will not change my mind, and won't silence me either.

I do find it odd how I am pointing towards the intricacies regarding you three and your exchanges, and you rush to call you guys competent, that I shouldn't disagree, that thinking all three of them could be Scum is somehow wrong, and that I somehow lose face.

Why do you get ugly?

What's up with that?

Don't want to actually go there with me and actually answer my questions?

What I'm getting from this is that you really don't want to talk with me about this, and you're trying really, really hard to discredit me, and almost getting personal over it, which is something Town-TSO has never done with, ever. What the heck? Something's not right here. You talk a big game about Scumhunting, but god forbid you get hunted. No, you and the other two clam up and deflect and avoid and evade and generalize and bile. Yeah. That's weird. That doesn't sound like it comes from a Town-motivated player. No, that's just crap. And like the other guy said, I will not take the easy way, and I want you to actually knock it off, stop being like that, and actually talk with me honestly and respectfully like you're the town TSO I actually know and respect.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1548, T S O wrote:Wake - I am about to show you a magical power of mine. I am a psychic - I can tell you something about yourself that I should have no way of knowing.

You do not proofread your posts.

Well I could've told you that.
In post 1396, Wake1 wrote:
Again I caution her about TSO's
atgtempt
to manipulate me to strike at Gray[/b]
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

VC 1.15
VoteCount 1.15

With 21 alive it's 11 to lynch!

Mod Notes:

New VC to account for replacements. :)
Fro99er is V/LA until tomorrow, Ika is V/LA until internet is fixed.

Skybird -

T S O -
Wake88
(L-10)

Ika -

Silverwolf -

Shinobi -

Boonskiies -
Kop
(L-10)

Wake88 -
ika
(L-10)

Ozgin -

Texcat -

Kop -
Spiffeh, Shinobi, Lapsa, SilverWolf
(L-7)

Fro99er -

Lapsa -

GrayFoxxxx -
T S O, Firebringer, Annadog40, Nosferatu, Goodmorning
(L-6)

Mahonster -
Boonskiies
(L-10)

Quaroath -
Fro99er
(L-10)

Creede73 -

RedFF -

Spiffeh -

Nosferatu -

Annadog40 -
RedFF, Mahonster, GrayFoxxxx
(L-8)

Goodmorning -
Texcat
(L-10)

Not Voting
-
Skybird, Quaroath, Ozgin

Food Queue -
corn on the cob, Chef salad, watermelon, lemonaide, French Silk Pie, ice cream sundae, vegetarian dish, roast turkey, PO-TA-TOES

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2015-08-21 23:30:32)
2023 W/L | 1-0
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:39 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

@Wake didn't he just answer your question, which was why grayfox was a good lynch? I'm starting to see why they ignored you in the first place.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by T S O »

I am not giving you bile, I'm giving you my opinion that what you are doing this game is moronic. Doing that is, though I doubt you want to hear this, indicative of me being town. I'm not letting our relationship get in the way of the game. I can call your play bad and you bad this game without insulting you - it is a boundary I will cross to play at my maximum. As far as I am concerned, I have made my point succinctly - you went out with the intention to find someone manipulating you, you decided it was me, and ran with it.

I just said I didn't want to get back into this, but here I am. Short point: if I was scum, and this was a legitimate point, you know what I'd do? I'd break your case into segments and quotewall back at you and no-one would read halfway through it. Then everyone would dismiss it as town v town. It is the most efficient manner of breaking an attack.
That I am focused on getting a lynch I want, rather than being bogged down by suspicion, should again speak volumes about my alignment,
but I am getting tired of pointing to reasons why I am town when they never seem to get through to you.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1553, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1548, T S O wrote:Wake - I am about to show you a magical power of mine. I am a psychic - I can tell you something about yourself that I should have no way of knowing.

You do not proofread your posts.

Well I could've told you that.
In post 1396, Wake1 wrote:
Again I caution her about TSO's
atgtempt
to manipulate me to strike at Gray[/b]

So I take it you're going to continue not doing much but behaving like a snarky brat, without really taking any positions or actually hunting Scum.

If you're going to behave like a brat, and not contribute, then why are you even here? I don't see you taking any stances. You aren't taking risks.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Wake-I took the time to respond to your post and even broke it up. If you want people to discuss things with you, don't brush that off. Tell me what you think of my points.

Nos-you don't help with your constant little jabs at people when they have heated discussions. It does nothing to help the gamestate. You've made several immature comments that only serve to make thing worse. Stop, or be lynched. Seriously.

GM and Firebringer-Welcome!!

Firebringer-ISO GrayFoxxxx first would probably help you the most.

I'd love other opinions on things if you are town.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1556, T S O wrote:I am not giving you bile, I'm giving you my opinion that what you are doing this game is moronic. Doing that is, though I doubt you want to hear this, indicative of me being town. I'm not letting our relationship get in the way of the game. I can call your play bad and you bad this game without insulting you - it is a boundary I will cross to play at my maximum. As far as I am concerned, I have made my point succinctly - you went out with the intention to find someone manipulating you, you decided it was me, and ran with it.

I just said I didn't want to get back into this, but here I am. Short point: if I was scum, and this was a legitimate point, you know what I'd do? I'd break your case into segments and quotewall back at you and no-one would read halfway through it. Then everyone would dismiss it as town v town. It is the most efficient manner of breaking an attack.
That I am focused on getting a lynch I want, rather than being bogged down by suspicion, should again speak volumes about my alignment,
but I am getting tired of pointing to reasons why I am town when they never seem to get through to you.

You try to shrug it off as if you were'nt trying to manipulate me, but you admitted to it twice.

You also said that you aware of my predicament with that garbage wagon on me, and you tried to capitalize on how you thought I felt about it, and tried to use flattery on me to get me to change my vote from you to Grayfoxxxx.

Tell me right now you absolutely deny that. Give us all something to look back once I die and flip Town.

As for your last paragraph, it doesn't mean much. Meta isn't the be-all-end-all when it comes to alignment. How do we know you'd do that as Scum if you were Scum this game? We don't. That's just fact. What, if you're Scum you're not capable of changing things up and pointing at past Scum-play and saying that's how you would be as Scum? I know better than that, and I think some of these other people who aren't quite up to speed know this as well. We don't know what you are, so we can't assume your word is gospel. Just no.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1558, SilverWolf wrote:Wake-I took the time to respond to your post and even broke it up. If you want people to discuss things with you, don't brush that off. Tell me what you think of my points.

Nos-you don't help with your constant little jabs at people when they have heated discussions. It does nothing to help the gamestate. You've made several immature comments that only serve to make thing worse. Stop, or be lynched. Seriously.

You told me to fuck off, so I'm not really interested in talking with you that much. An apology would be a good start. Would you want to work with me if I told you to fuck off? I doubt you would.

I will continue asking you pointed questions, though, and I will brush off questions from you that judge are distractions. Having been Scum in past game, I know how to ask questions like that.

Why? Because I think some of these people reading this stuff will eventually sober up as the body count rises.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Also, Aero, I had PM'd you awhile back requesting 'Southern Biscuits and Gravy' Lay's chips. Be a pal. :D
— House*
— Nosferatu*
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1560, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1558, SilverWolf wrote:Wake-I took the time to respond to your post and even broke it up. If you want people to discuss things with you, don't brush that off. Tell me what you think of my points.

You told me to fuck off, so I'm not really interested in talking with you that much. An apology would be a good start. Would you want to work with me if I told you to fuck off? I doubt you would.

I will continue asking you pointed questions, though, and I will brush off questions from you that judge are distractions. Having been Scum in past game, I know how to ask questions like that.

Why? Because I think some of these people reading this stuff will eventually sober up as the body count rises.

Wonderful. Here is the post that was in response to:

I believe you said you don't have patience for our idiocy among other things. You implied we were all idiots who kept fucking up because we didn't listen to you. So yeah, my comment was appropriate.

Anyway, this game has 4 days left. I'm not going to get bogged down in this any further. If you want to talk. Let me know. Otherwise, Have a good night.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1561, Wake1 wrote:Also, Aero, I had PM'd you awhile back requesting 'Southern Biscuits and Gravy' Lay's chips. Be a pal. :D

Oh yea!
2023 W/L | 1-0
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by redFF »

can u add rocky mountain oysters to the food queue pls
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1562, SilverWolf wrote:
Wonderful. Here is the post that was in response to:

I believe you said you don't have patience for our idiocy among other things. You implied we were all idiots who kept fucking up because we didn't listen to you. So yeah, my comment was appropriate.

Anyway, this game has 4 days left. I'm not going to get bogged down in this any further. If you want to talk. Let me know. Otherwise, Have a good night.

The problem is that it's true, and yeah, I do feel frustrated and emotional about it, when people just can't listen. Like their ears drop off. They get stupid. You spend half an hour writing exactly what you think hoping to get some actual quality feedback, and you get much of anything valuable from them, because, hey, they might be crappy. Yeah, it doesn't sound nice. I'm being honest.

How many games have I been in?

How many times has Town Wake cautioned the rest to not do something, but they don't listen, and they do it anyways, and it backfires all to hell in their faces? It gets old. Different faces, same stuff. "Hey, Ozgin push is a distraction from the real deal." "Oh, Ozgin run up claimed JoaT." "Thank you very much. I love being shot in the foot. I'll have another."

And you, Silverwolf, I don't feel you're Town. You really over-simplified and tried to gloss over my slight push on TSO. It's like you didn't even read anything. I'm the one with ADHD, but you and others aren't paying attention. It's frustrating! Pay attention. Please. Read the actual exchanges, and actually respond to and about them. "Oh, Wake thinks TSO is suspicious because he voted Grayfoxxxx." NO. Read. I
know
Town-Silverwolf would actually care to get into it and discuss the issue, instead of finding reasons to either avoid or simplify it, while distracting peoples' attention elsewhere.

Is this somewhat of a vent? Yeah. That's just how I honestly feel. Make me wonder I would want to spend hours here tonight, when I could be doing something else.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by Fro99er »

food queue -> cranberry sauce
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 1556, T S O wrote:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

HI EVERYONE

ESPECIALLY TSO

I AM READING NOW
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by goodmorning »

Based on this page alone, Wake is Town. But I think I'll try doing what I did in this game because I absolutely fucking killed it there.

SO.

Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Hi Gm.
You scum?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by T S O »

Sala seemed pretty town.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1567, goodmorning wrote:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

HI EVERYONE

ESPECIALLY TSO

I AM READING NOW

!!!!!!!!!!!
-Marquis
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 1569, Shinobi wrote:Hi Gm.
You scum?

Nope!

You?

In post 1571, T S O wrote:
In post 1567, goodmorning wrote:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

HI EVERYONE

ESPECIALLY TSO

I AM READING NOW

!!!!!!!!!!!

??????????

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by T S O »

I'm waiting for you to call me town so we can hunt scum together and enjoy shenanigans!
-Marquis
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 1573, T S O wrote:I'm waiting for you to call me town so we can hunt scum together and enjoy shenanigans!

We'll see!

I'm really hoping for that because I'd like to be Town with you! Shenanigans are great!

Exclamation points I don't know why!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”