Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 464, Salamence20 wrote:Actually fuck it. Mafia wont kill me no matter what because Im a wifom bomb.

Im a town rolecop.

Now the people either force No-Lynch you wagon Eventi. Its your fucking choice

You claimed with 2 votes on you? Jebus.

UNVOTE: Salamence20
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

In post 471, Firebringer wrote:Joy from what?
I have no idea what you are getting on about.

You have stated you are nth confident with your vote then tell Samx to just pick someone.

Is this factually incorrect?

I haven't said that I am not confident in my vote. Where are you getting all these imaginative "facts" from?

I tried to give you the benefit of doubt. But you are still scummy to me, scummy enough that I don't want to change my vote to anyone else.

If you didn't exist in this game, then I think I would have voted for Klingoncelt or Ciara. I haven't read any good reasoning for Salamence20, or eventi being scum, and neither have I found any of their posts to be extremely scummy (till I have read) to vote them over you.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Gale just trust me ok, we dont have time for you to reread.

WE HAVE A FUCKING DAY
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:33 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 475, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 464, Salamence20 wrote:Actually fuck it. Mafia wont kill me no matter what because Im a wifom bomb.

Im a town rolecop.

Whats the point?

Scum wont kill me because rolecop is mainly scumsided. They can eventually try to say that and get me lynched.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Gale I don't see how you can read even to posts and not be susp of him.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I read through Firebringer, Salamence20, Ciara24, and Eventi.

Firebringer and Salamence both claimed. I'm suspicious as all get out of Sal, but I have to table that vote until at least D2.

Between Ciara24, and Eventi... I got a gut ping while reading Eventi. He seems very casually confident, very relaxed... if this game had neighborhoods or masons or Night 0 investigations then it wouldn't bug me so much. He's the slimiest of them all, and probably the scummiest.

VOTE: Eventi
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:45 pm

In post 477, Salamence20 wrote:Gale just trust me ok, we dont have time for you to reread.

WE HAVE A FUCKING DAY

I don't understand what you guys want me to do? I am already set in my mind to vote Firebringer for day 1, I think he is scummy and I hate his play style. I told you guys about my reads on Klingoncelt, and I found her scummy too, but not as detrimental to our discussions as Firebringer is.

My rereading has nothing to do with us deciding on a scum to lynch today; as far as I can see, I have missed all the unnecessary interactions that you guys had because of Firebringer + Banana + Eventi + Bacde + you brawling together.

As far as I can see, there is a PBPA on Klingoncelt and there is scummy as sh8 interaction with Firebringer + a VT claim by him. If I were to choose one between the two, I will choose Firebringer. Because his acidic behavior doesn't encourage constructive discussions.

I have not had one useful interaction with him over the entire day, I still try to give him the benefit of doubt and he charges on me for that. Which only increases my intent to vote him tbh.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:47 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

GALE. HERE IS YOUR PLAN.

1. VOTE EVENTI
2. SKIM
3. PROVIDE READLIST BEFORE LYNCH
4. READ THE GAME AND KEEP NOTES
5. USE AS PR IF YOU CAN
6. PROVIDE NEW READLIST TOMORROW
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:52 pm

In post 478, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 475, Klingoncelt wrote:

Im a town rolecop.

Whats the point?

Scum wont kill me because rolecop is mainly scumsided. They can eventually try to say that and get me lynched.

Are you giving ideas for scums to use? :?

I think you shouldn't have claimed, and even if you did it in the spur of the moment, you should have kept quite about it later. But its like you don't care being killed or lynched. *smh*

When you see your cop claim on Day 1 with two votes on him, and then go on about telling scums different strategies to use against him, you know that you have no chance at winning :facepalm:
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 481, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 477, Salamence20 wrote:Gale just trust me ok, we dont have time for you to reread.

WE HAVE A FUCKING DAY

I don't understand what you guys want me to do? I am already set in my mind to vote Firebringer for day 1, I think he is scummy and I hate his play style. I told you guys about my reads on Klingoncelt, and I found her scummy too, but not as detrimental to our discussions as Firebringer is.

My rereading has nothing to do with us deciding on a scum to lynch today; as far as I can see, I have missed all the unnecessary interactions that you guys had because of Firebringer + Banana + Eventi + Bacde + you brawling together.

As far as I can see, there is a PBPA on Klingoncelt and there is scummy as sh8 interaction with Firebringer + a VT claim by him. If I were to choose one between the two, I will choose Firebringer. Because his acidic behavior doesn't encourage constructive discussions.

I have not had one useful interaction with him over the entire day, I still try to give him the benefit of doubt and he charges on me for that. Which only increases my intent to vote him tbh.

This so sounds like a policy lynch.

You mention behavior being toxic and hating play style.
This doesn't say "I think he is scum " so much it says " I don't care if he is scum, he is useless"

Lol and you call me Anti town.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

I dont see the eventi votes Gale.

Please vote.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:58 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Constantine/Eventi/CD/Ciarra

Your scum canidates for tomorrow.
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by TheWorst »

Late night shenanigans, anyone?

Sala, that was an unnecessary claim honestly. I do believe you just judging by your attitude and all, but I hope you realize it wasn't necessary at all, ESPECIALLY since it's Day 1. I can understand your play now that you claimed though.

Eventi really
really
bothers me with post , he's not even taking this seriously, even after all the discussion right before.

Hermit also gave us nothing but an unvote. That's it.

It's pretty clear that the Firebringer wagon isn't going anywhere, that's about what I expected. Last thing I want is a no lynch, so whatever.
UNVOTE: Firebringer
I still standby what I said earlier, but Day 1 has been officially a clusterfuck. Two claims, rivalries starting, gut over reason, info don't matter etc etc.
Basically, the game is crazy.

I have no qualms with an Eventi lynch, none at all.
VOTE: Eventi
This puts Eventi as L-3. I'll unvote if he's put at L-1 if Ciara didn't post yet, unless it's like really close to the deadline so I won't take chances.
I want to see if Bacde's tunneling really meant anything, and Ciara's reads could offer one last good piece of info before Day 1 wraps up.

Eventi needs to come up reads or something. Give me something. Now is the time.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Either prepare for TheWorst or be lynched.

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
: 3-2
Replacement
: 1-1
Village
: 4-3
Mafia
: 0-0
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:46 pm

In post 484, Firebringer wrote:
This so sounds like a policy lynch.

You mention behavior being toxic and hating play style.
This doesn't say "I think he is scum " so much it says " I don't care if he is scum, he is useless"

Lol and you call me Anti town.

Are you trying to confuse me? Well let me congratulate you on your success.

I started wondering whether my vote on you, is indeed a policy lynch or not. And I found that it started with your excessive scummy behavior, and your acidic reactions allowed me to keep my vote on you, then I tried to give you the benefit of doubt, and again your acidic reactions have made me be sure of my reasons for voting you. You are just a scummy pest, who likes to screw with people's minds.

Instead of trying to give reasons to vote for Ciara or Banana, you are just throwing shit at anyone who passes by, with no sense of direction, and starting a chaos that is making our minds go numb. You are the only reason that we have not been able to reach a logical conclusion for a scum to lynch today. I am just tired of your shit flinging, and I think I have started to detest this game because of you.

So here is my reason to vote you,
"
I DON'T LIKE YOU.
"
now get out of my face.

*I am just going to ignore this twisted ass from now on. Makes no sense to talk to someone who irritates me.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:49 pm

In post 485, Salamence20 wrote:I dont see the eventi votes Gale.

Please vote.

Could you link me to the post where you have explained your reason to vote Eventi?

I don't mind following the cop if everyone is okay with it, but I don't understand how you can lead us without even getting a result. Is there a N0 in this game?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:56 pm

In post 482, Salamence20 wrote:GALE. HERE IS YOUR PLAN.

1. VOTE EVENTI
2. SKIM
3. PROVIDE READLIST BEFORE LYNCH
4. READ THE GAME AND KEEP NOTES
5. USE AS PR IF YOU CAN
6. PROVIDE NEW READLIST TOMORROW

This seems like a good plan, except for the Vote Eventi part. I don't find any concrete reasons to vote Eventi. But if there is something that you have found out about him, then please share it so its easier to follow your lead.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:11 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Cool Gale admits reason why.

I am fine with his reasoning . If I had to count number times someone has gone over the top and said they hate me lol. I don't know I would be able to quit my day job.

Now how about we lynch Eventi.

L-3 we need some of the inactive to vote.
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by SamX »

Finally rereading this day has brought me to three conclusions.

1) This is the biggest clusterfuck I've ever seen in my entire life. This is completely mad.

2) Agreeing with TheWorst's post #487, last thing I want is a no lynch because that literally gets us nowhere. He is right about the Fire wagon; it's also going nowhere. As far as I'm concerned, some are voting him because they disagree with his style of playing, some.... Well I don't know, it's kind of confusing because it's so messy. All the Fire wagon has brought is a bunch of brawls and people attacking each other and hating on each others play styles and bringing in other games from other subforums or a completely different forum. (Clusterfuck!!!)

3) Between Fire, Sala, Ciara, and Eventi (as they are the leading wagons), I'm going to VOTE: Eventi. I've gone through ISO's and not ISO's (as in the entire 20 pages of bicker) and I find him most scummy of the 4. I'm not getting a scummy vibe from Fire (maybe his brawling and quarrelling is redirecting it elsewhere and irritating the hell out of me) and Ciara (because V/LA). Sala made me suspicious when he said "Can people get off the fire wagon please? Get on eventi" He said somewhere between 20 pages that he isn't a logical player and that is (??????) to me. I feel like I can't trust him because he has no reasoning.
I thought I should vote him because of this but Klingon brought on a good point.
He claimed his role with only 2 votes on him. BUT I'm reading on the "Why is a "vanilla-townie"-claim so frowned upon?" thread from 2007 (wow), and I'm intrigued by what people have said. One says, "If you're a townie, claiming should probably be your last resort." Another says, "Or, basically, you shouldn't ever claim at all if you're a flavourless vanilla townie, no matter what day it is, unless the town's doing a mass claim or something. It just doesn't help, it just makes it easier for the scum to find the town power roles, and at the same time makes you a "safe lynch". It's just not a good idea."
So now I'm really confused...Should I vote Sala? Or should I vote eventi? As for eventi, I don't disagree with what people are saying, but I'm not exactly agreeing either. I don't really have a scum vibe, but not a town vibe either so I'm going to say anti-town (Not sure if that's the correct term for that). Leaning closer to scum but I can't confirm quite yet.

Aiya... VOTE: Salamence

I don't think I'll be on for the rest of the night or tomorrow until evening. I assume the day will be over by the time I get home so I'm going to leave my vote there and hope for the best. Good night all!
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:28 pm

Post by SamX »

In post 492, SamX wrote:Finally rereading this day has brought me to three conclusions.

1) This is the biggest clusterfuck I've ever seen in my entire life. This is completely mad.

2) Agreeing with TheWorst's post #487, last thing I want is a no lynch because that literally gets us nowhere. He is right about the Fire wagon; it's also going nowhere. As far as I'm concerned, some are voting him because they disagree with his style of playing, some.... Well I don't know, it's kind of confusing because it's so messy. All the Fire wagon has brought is a bunch of brawls and people attacking each other and hating on each others play styles and bringing in other games from other subforums or a completely different forum. (Clusterfuck!!!)

3) Between Fire, Sala, Ciara, and Eventi (as they are the leading wagons), I'm going to VOTE: Eventi. I've gone through ISO's and not ISO's (as in the entire 20 pages of bicker) and I find him most scummy of the 4. I'm not getting a scummy vibe from Fire (maybe his brawling and quarrelling is redirecting it elsewhere and irritating the hell out of me) and Ciara (because V/LA). Sala made me suspicious when he said "Can people get off the fire wagon please? Get on eventi" He said somewhere between 20 pages that he isn't a logical player and that is (??????) to me. I feel like I can't trust him because he has no reasoning.
I thought I should vote him because of this but Klingon brought on a good point.
He claimed his role with only 2 votes on him. BUT I'm reading on the "Why is a "vanilla-townie"-claim so frowned upon?" thread from 2007 (wow), and I'm intrigued by what people have said. One says, "If you're a townie, claiming should probably be your last resort." Another says, "Or, basically, you shouldn't ever claim at all if you're a flavourless vanilla townie, no matter what day it is, unless the town's doing a mass claim or something. It just doesn't help, it just makes it easier for the scum to find the town power roles, and at the same time makes you a "safe lynch". It's just not a good idea."
So now I'm really confused...Should I vote Sala? Or should I vote eventi? As for eventi, I don't disagree with what people are saying, but I'm not exactly agreeing either. I don't really have a scum vibe, but not a town vibe either so I'm going to say anti-town (Not sure if that's the correct term for that). Leaning closer to scum but I can't confirm quite yet.

I don't think I'll be on for the rest of the night or tomorrow until evening. I assume the day will be over by the time I get home so I'm going to leave my vote there and hope for the best. Good night all!

Oops, I just realized I voted both of them... (Embarrassing...) UNVOTE: eventi VOTE: Salamence, to clarify.

"I'm going to VOTE: Eventi. I've gone through ISO's and not ISO's (as in the entire 20 pages of bicker) and I find him most scummy of the 4." Should be for Salamence instead. Sorry, it's fairly late for me.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:08 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Since when has day one not been a cluster fuck?

You guys live in a fantasy world if you think day one is a organized day where everything is coordinated and town is uniform.

Once it hits day two the game can be reasonably seen the outcome of, either for town or mafia.
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:33 pm

Post by SamX »

In post 494, Firebringer wrote:Since when has day one not been a cluster fuck?

You guys live in a fantasy world if you think day one is a organized day where everything is coordinated and town is uniform.

Once it hits day two the game can be reasonably seen the outcome of, either for town or mafia.

I, for one, would not know anything about that.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:40 pm

In post 473, Klingoncelt wrote:Oh, @Gale - that was a pretty good wallpost you made. Not entirely accurate, but it shows that you're paying attention. Good job.

I am not sure why you made this post right in-between my spat with Firebringer. This was how I was distracted last time too :!:

In post 435, Gale Wing Srock wrote:she unvotes Firebringer immediately after he claims vanilla town (#205). It is as though she knows he is Vanilla town for sure, or they both are scum and she voted on him earlier to avoid being suspected as his scum partner?

I asked about her immediate unvote, but she answered all my questions other than that one (#216). Coming to think of it, I was distracted by Firebringer's posts and the Meta references that were being made about hammering early. I mean, intimidating fellow townies is not something that I can see a townie doing, and neither could I understand hammering early being a protown strategy. Those two points were quite disturbing for me, and I don't understand then still.

Anyways Klingoncelt, now that I found that question again, could you answer why you believed Firebringer's claim immediately?

Klingoncelt, Could you answer the question in bold?

Also what do you think is not accurate in your PBPA?

And I am surprised you took the time to read the post and mention that it was good, but skipped the question that was asked at you in that post o_0
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:08 pm

In post 492, SamX wrote:

Hmm, Cluster fuck it is. And I will blame one person to have brought it upon us :mad:

Although, I don't agree with your reasons, or your vote; but it is good that you posted about them.

The point that I found most interesting in your post is:
"Why is a "vanilla-townie"-claim so frowned upon?" thread

I think you have mixed the claims between Salamence and Firebringer. Firebringer was the one who claimed Vanilla town, and as you mentioned claiming Vanilla town is counter productive (unless mass claim), because it helps the scums to find the PRs and also makes you an easy lynch target.

Fsr, I don't trust Firebringer's claim, and I also don't like the fact that our Cop was made to claim in all this chaos. Probably if this ruckus hadn't happened Salamence might have stayed quite about his role?

Its also easy to verify Salamence's claim than to verify Firebringer's. Since either we have to inspect him or wait till he is night killed. Although, tbh this whole 'I won't be night killed because of my strategy' seems fishy to me. Since, he could very well be scum and not be night killed too?

Fuck this sh8, instead of making it easier to find scum, everything that Firebringer does is making it harder to find scum. Unless we follow him, which I am not sure whether he is busing or not. Gdi, it just goes around in a vicious circle of WIFOM created by the Chaos player @_@
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:15 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I won't be NK cause players like you think I am scum.
So easy to get players like you to lynch me is why scum want me around.

That's why I won't get NK.

Also I like how you are going to ignore me but mention me almost everyone of your sentences.

Can you look at someone else and scum hunt? You say I am disrupting and causing problems but you aren't exactly trying to rectify it at all.

Instead of hunting for anyone else besides me you continue to display a fit over my actions.

You are part of the problem, not just me.

Eventi needs looking at, his posts seem fishy and his stances don't seem genuine.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:17 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Bacde you have reason events?

Duppin? You been quiet? Thoughts?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”