Newbie 1625: American Spring - Day 5 (DL - 08/31)

JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

In post 1248, Akuseru wrote:
JoramvanVugt wrote:I dont wanna go 2 days in a row on a No Lynch...
my vote is on Aku and will stay there

I've asked the mod to reduce night to one day. Why are you trying to rush things? If you're town Joram, you have nothing to lose by voting no lynch. Are you 100% sure I'm scum? You can still vote against me the next day if you like.

If not, Joram what is your reason for not voting no lynch (assuming we have a short night)?

I asked the mod for a short night last night, we did not get it.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Thespio »

Thats my b i forgot to say yes
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by Thespio »

BBT, PLease do not post in response to this:

@ Joram- We cannot assume that micc jailed BBT, in all honesty its Wifom. For all we know it was BBT's big break. WE also dont know for sure that BBT is BP Townie, so what else do we have to go on that supports a bbt as town?

@Aku, I completely understand your case... Im going to look @ BBT, but what if I die tomorrow... Then town loses, Joram will side with BBT, and you will be lynched regardless, I agree that it needs to end today. You all know I am town, i didnt rush the hammer and end the game. That leaves 3 remaining players. So pretend that I died and was revealed Vanilla townie. What does everyone do?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Thespio »

Joram, I want you To prove you are town since no one is looking at you, i want you to unvote Aku, and let me vote him, then Do not vote him. OK? if you do this you are confirmed town.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Ive said that im 75 Aku, 25 BBT so if the 3 of us live im not gonna hammer Aku
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by Thespio »

ACtually just realised i cant trust you to do this because you wanted to rush game, and if you think he is scum you will kill him
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Ehm why would that confirm me being town? If i was scum i could just do it
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Thespio »

Joram specificly why are you leaning aku? and that is why it would confirm you as town. Im not voting right now, that means im town, because i could win scum the game right now.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by Thespio »

Also your hesitantcy to move your vote make me lean towards town on you
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

TBH if i move my vote, you put it on aku i will probably move it back to Aku to hammer cause he is my main scum read.
While he makes some good points on BBT i still think he is the lass goon
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by Thespio »

If you think he is a goon then BBT is lying about his role... Joram, Who would NS have lynched after HCL?
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Well i mean he is scum. idk im bad with remembering stuff like setups when its my first time playing.

I think NS would have gone for BBT
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by Thespio »

Here Joram answer these and draw conclusions:
Who would NS have Lynched after HCL?
What was that persons opinion of BBT?
IF BBT was scum who would he kill off first based on their opinions of him?
Who would Aku kill off if he was scum based on their reads of him?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Thespio »

ALso i was NS next lynch
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

well something i know from my experience in mafia and ToS is to never kill the people that suspect you, its almost easier to kill people that work with you because people wont suspect you that quickly.

Thespio are you siding with Aku? or are you still 50 50
Akuseru
Akuseru
Goon
Akuseru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Akuseru »

I need to go to bed. Hopefully town can still win this:

VOTE: BBT

Thespio, I ask you: you've been town reading me the entire game. What I have I done that you could defineltly confirm I'm scum? You're just considering me scum because you're considering BBT is telling the truth. But you can't even confirm that.

You're disregarding all my town play for the past 5 days, because of BBT wifom that can't be proven.

Joram's hesitancy makes you think that he's town. Okay then, so your decision should be between me and BBT.

Compare us both.

I have done a lot for town. What has BBT done for town to date?
What have I done scummy (I don't think I've done anything scummy). BBT refused to vote for bulba and he could be scum because we can't prove he's BP. Furthermore, BBT is the one who scolded us and told us to no lynch without discussion on mylo, and now it's again mylo but he's going against his word and is completely against mylo.

Thespio, Joram - just take some time and objectively compare both me and BBT. Give us town points and scum points. Then vote for the most scummy player.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by Thespio »

im 50 50 i just want you to be on my same though. yes normally in ToS you would have that thought process, but there are less power roles, so its often safe to kill people who suspect you, especially if you are the last scum. Is it possible BBT killed ns because NS would push my lynch? and BBT knew he could work with me and not NS?

That he fake claimed BP so he could push a lynch on you. Because we accused you yesterday of just NKing people who didnt accuse you.
Akuseru
Akuseru
Goon
Akuseru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by Akuseru »

Btw: I didn't ignore your question, but I was in the middle of voting BBT. No lynching would still lose us the game because I'd still be lynched if I wasnt NK. I still proposed the NK because I wanted to see who would oppose it. A townie who wants me lynched would have no reason to oppose it.
Akuseru
Akuseru
Goon
Akuseru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by Akuseru »

EBWOP: Btw thespio*
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

I will probably go through both of your ISO's and rate posts town/scum and ill tell the results

I should probably do this tomorrow though seeing as its already 5AM here
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

The WIFOM is real.

Lynch Aku - town = lose, scum = win
He makes really really good points on BBT and yeah i dont 100% believe BBT's claim
But Aku could just be putting on a big show. then again we did read the person that BBT replaced as scum. He refused to go over those posts. And just like thespio i have always read Aku as town.

UNVOTE: Akuseru
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:19 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 1245, Akuseru wrote:
Then he asks thespio’s opinion on me. As soon as he sees that thespio is considering me scum, he immediately posts:
In post 1189, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I agree that Aku is most likely to be scum.

^when and how did this change of thought happen? He didn’t post anything in between the two posts. He’s just taking thespio’s view and sheeping it. I bet if thespio preferred Joram over me, BBT would be pushing Joram right about now.

Holy shit, that's one hell of a misrep. Here is the full quote that Aku cut short to take it out of context;
In post 1189, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I agree that Aku is most likely to be scum.

Joram never targets me. Ever. You don't target me, unless you were planning on no lynching, which you didn't propose so I feel it's unlikely to be you. That leaves Aku.

So, the questions that Aku follows up with HAVE ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED in the post that he cut short. That is a huge misrep. He cut short my post AND took it out of context in order to try and make it look like I had no reasoning for coming to that conclusion.

In post 1245, Akuseru wrote:Yes, Joram, there is another setup possibility.
We know there’s a roleblocker
(micc), therefore there are two possible set-up: one with a BP and one without it. BBT could be lying about his role and we actually have the setup where everyone is VT.

Scum slip. Only I and scum know there is a role-blocker. Given Aku has not CC'ed me as BP, and has claimed VT, how does he know there is a role-blocker?

In post 1245, Akuseru wrote:Moving between lynch choices means nothing. Is that all you have against me? I didn’t just show interest on bulba, I made sure everyone knew that bulba was my second lynch choice and even wrote a paragraph on him for everyone to see:

As you can see Joram went down to null. I didn’t just “show interest” on bulba. I completely directed my attention to just stoz and bulba.

Right, except for the fact that you didn't vote Bulba on D1, not even once. Considering Bulba was your 'second choice' there was an awful lot of vote switching between both Stoz and Joram from you; why no votes on Bulba?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:33 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

Ive looked through all posts from both BBT and Aku

VOTE: Aku

Its up to you now thespio.
Thanks for pointing out that he didnt even quote your full post there and skipped your explanation completely. making him look extremely scummy to me again.
Akuseru
Akuseru
Goon
Akuseru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:46 am

Post by Akuseru »

In post 1271, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Right, except for the fact that you didn't vote Bulba on D1, not even once. Considering Bulba was your 'second choice' there was an awful lot of vote switching between both Stoz and Joram from you; why no votes on Bulba?

Thespio, Joram - you guys were there near the end of Day 1. We nearly run out of time right? Do think I would try to start a new bandwagon and risk the chance of no lynch occurring if no one joined it, or would I just stick to my #1 scum choice (stoz) and hope I get the first scum, and then go after the next scum the next day?

Why is BBT using this as his only reason for voting for me?

I have work for the rest of the day, sorry this will prob be my last post for now.

Good luck, guys.
Akuseru
Akuseru
Goon
Akuseru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:47 am

Post by Akuseru »

Woops for got to add this to the last post

In post 1271, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Holy shit, that's one hell of a misrep. Here is the full quote that Aku cut short to take it out of context;
In post 1189, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
I agree that Aku is most likely to be scum.

Joram never targets me. Ever. You don't target me, unless you were planning on no lynching, which you didn't propose so I feel it's unlikely to be you. That leaves Aku.

So, the questions that Aku follows up with HAVE ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED in the post that he cut short. That is a huge misrep. He cut short my post AND took it out of context in order to try and make it look like I had no reasoning for coming to that conclusion.

I left it out because it's not a proper reason for changing your mind, so I was asking again for an answer.

"Joram never targets me. Ever. You don't target me, unless you were planning on no lynching, which you didn't propose so I feel it's unlikely to be you. That leaves Aku."

This POE never made any sense. ALL three of us never target you...you conveniently left out how I never targeted you.

As you can see, the question is left unanswered, which is why I asked it. Now answer my question. How did your view of me change in a couple of posts?

BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Scum slip. Only I and scum know there is a role-blocker. Given Aku has not CC'ed me as BP, and has claimed VT, how does he know there is a role-blocker?

That was a typo. I had originally wrote out an explanation about both setups but decided to just stick to talking about just one of them. I guess I backspaced everything except for roleblocker when I meant to just keep jailkeeper.

Thespio: BBT just used that "scum slip" to back up his vote against me, something that occurred AFTER HIS VOTE. He has yet been able to come up with anything from D1-D4. Why is that? How is he 100% sure I'm scum, that he's willing to rush things without considering anyone else except me?

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”