NY 188: Delicious Mafia II (Post-game chatter)

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:09 am

Post by T S O »

That's your case, dead in the water. Now you can go back to pushing me. You're welcome.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:10 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1770, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1755, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 1745, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1737, Spiffeh wrote:Wake I want to know how SW's role could possibly be aligned with scum. And if it was, why would she share it with us?

I base my opinions on how Scum can behave based on my experiences having been Scum in the past.

If I were Scum, and I had that unique role, I would definitely claim it out loud but make it look like I was provoked into it.

Why? Because there'd be players like you who'd question why someone who's Scum could possibly do that.

Since there can indeed exist Scum Doctors and Jailkeepers and Watchers et al, Scum Investigator is no exception.

Unless, of course, you're willing to say that this unique role is the same as Town Mason and Innocent Child, in which it can't be anything other than Town when it comes to the current Normal Guidelines of mafiascum.net.

I'm tired of your stupid conspiracy theories calling me scum all game. First, because I happen to get online after TSO/GrayFoxxxx/You were arguing and discussed an Ozgin wagon which just so happened to be someone I was voting way before this happened, suddenly you think TSO, Shinobi, and I are all scum together.

I told you it was Town Neighborhood Inspector. That's exactly how it is written on my role PM. I would never, ever out this role if I were scum with no pressure and no reason to do so. I would much rather keep this to myself if I were to be scum. I even explained why I was outing it when I did it. Did you ISO me and look at that or read it when I said it? Do you remember when Skybird could visit the neighborhoods in your offsite game but not post in them? That was a town role so why is it so hard for you to believe that this is?

Why are you so determined to call me scum that you are twisting evidence to suit your scumread and if you really think I'm scum why are you voting for a lurker like Boon rather than me, one of the three you think are scum together?

I'm also trying to gauge how Scum-You would react; this includes your reaction when I point out Boons' Scum-meta here.

IF
you are Scum, you won't like being called Scum. I had an inkling, after naming you three, you may try to find a griphold on it when I then point out the legitimate points on boonskiies. The common "oh, you fos'd us, so why you looking at that person" play. I've seen it before, and I'll see it again.

And, as you know, if you're Scum you're not going to be 100% honest. What it boils down to is you getting pissed because I don't assume you're confirmed Town. What if your role PM said 'Mafia Neighborhood Inspector'? How do I know for sure one way or the other?

If we have four Neighborhoods and one of those three bars access from looking in, maybe it'd make sense and be kinda neat and balanced to also have a Scum role that can peer into various Neighborhoods, but not be able to look into one of the four.

Another example of you twisting evidence to fit a scumread because you are bound and determined to see me as scum. Basically, EVERY THING I do in this game to YOU is something I'd do as scum and you can't see it ANY other way.

I'm done talking to you or trying to work with you. I give up. Vote for me and try to get me lynched then.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:10 am

Post by T S O »

Gray, you keep using words which you don't understand and it bothers me. For example, "undeniable". You used it incorrectly, because the shitty rubbish responses you gave aren't "undeniable". I will personally demolish them before I kick your rolling scum carcass off the gallows.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:11 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1776, SilverWolf wrote:
Another example of you twisting evidence to fit a scumread because you are bound and determined to see me as scum. Basically, EVERY THING I do in this game to YOU is something I'd do as scum and you can't see it ANY other way.

Quoted for fucking truth.
-Marquis
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Wake1 »

'Cept you ignore what Boonskiies just said two days ago about how he lurks as Scum.

...and made it a point that he wasn't lurking in that game as Town.

You're not paying attention, are you? Or is it something else?
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:13 am

Post by T S O »

Let me clarify this.

You quoted Boonskiies saying he lurks as scum.
I just gave you meta where he lurked as town.
You do not have a response to this so far.

I am not bandying words with you - provide a response to this or remove your vote.
-Marquis
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1776, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 1770, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1755, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 1745, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1737, Spiffeh wrote:Wake I want to know how SW's role could possibly be aligned with scum. And if it was, why would she share it with us?

I base my opinions on how Scum can behave based on my experiences having been Scum in the past.

If I were Scum, and I had that unique role, I would definitely claim it out loud but make it look like I was provoked into it.

Why? Because there'd be players like you who'd question why someone who's Scum could possibly do that.

Since there can indeed exist Scum Doctors and Jailkeepers and Watchers et al, Scum Investigator is no exception.

Unless, of course, you're willing to say that this unique role is the same as Town Mason and Innocent Child, in which it can't be anything other than Town when it comes to the current Normal Guidelines of mafiascum.net.

I'm tired of your stupid conspiracy theories calling me scum all game. First, because I happen to get online after TSO/GrayFoxxxx/You were arguing and discussed an Ozgin wagon which just so happened to be someone I was voting way before this happened, suddenly you think TSO, Shinobi, and I are all scum together.

I told you it was Town Neighborhood Inspector. That's exactly how it is written on my role PM. I would never, ever out this role if I were scum with no pressure and no reason to do so. I would much rather keep this to myself if I were to be scum. I even explained why I was outing it when I did it. Did you ISO me and look at that or read it when I said it? Do you remember when Skybird could visit the neighborhoods in your offsite game but not post in them? That was a town role so why is it so hard for you to believe that this is?

Why are you so determined to call me scum that you are twisting evidence to suit your scumread and if you really think I'm scum why are you voting for a lurker like Boon rather than me, one of the three you think are scum together?

I'm also trying to gauge how Scum-You would react; this includes your reaction when I point out Boons' Scum-meta here.

IF
you are Scum, you won't like being called Scum. I had an inkling, after naming you three, you may try to find a griphold on it when I then point out the legitimate points on boonskiies. The common "oh, you fos'd us, so why you looking at that person" play. I've seen it before, and I'll see it again.

And, as you know, if you're Scum you're not going to be 100% honest. What it boils down to is you getting pissed because I don't assume you're confirmed Town. What if your role PM said 'Mafia Neighborhood Inspector'? How do I know for sure one way or the other?

If we have four Neighborhoods and one of those three bars access from looking in, maybe it'd make sense and be kinda neat and balanced to also have a Scum role that can peer into various Neighborhoods, but not be able to look into one of the four.

I'm done talking to you or trying to work with you. I give up. Vote for me and try to get me lynched then.

The funny part is that you're not differentiating things.

I'm pointing out the possibilities, which contradict your statements.

You take that as me saying you are Scummy. I tell you I don't automatically assume you are Town.

You are flailing, and I don't appreciate your behavior if you're Town.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:15 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1779, Wake1 wrote:

Why are these little addendums constantly added to your posts? What specifically are you trying to imply here? What master plan have I set in motion by defending someone who is not playing and is an easy mislynch? Someone who my scumteam mislynched in the original Delicious Mafia?

Say what you mean, but please, stop implying that everything I do is all part of my grand plan to manipulate everyone.
-Marquis
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Spiffeh »

TSO what do you think of Kop and Frogger?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1780, T S O wrote:Let me clarify this.

You quoted Boonskiies saying he lurks as scum.
I just gave you meta where he lurked as town.
You do not have a response to this so far.

I am not bandying words with you - provide a response to this or remove your vote.

And you are deliberately ignoring what he just said and I quoted on 8/16/2015.

I will not remove my vote unless I want to. You have nothing to force me to do anything.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Skybird »

Spiffeh, what do you think about Boon town-reading RedFF after Aero's joke about why Nanette replaced out? (posts , ) After he finally realizes Aero was joking, I don't believe he mentioned Red again.

Also, this post looks like he is trying to give himself a reason not to be making scum reads.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:23 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1782, T S O wrote:
In post 1779, Wake1 wrote:

Why are these little addendums constantly added to your posts? What specifically are you trying to imply here? What master plan have I set in motion by defending someone who is not playing and is an easy mislynch? Someone who my scumteam mislynched in the original Delicious Mafia?

Say what you mean, but please, stop implying that everything I do is all part of my grand plan to manipulate everyone.

I think you're suspicious, and feel more than 50% that you're probably Scum. No need to keep playing dumb and dancing around. What do you think I've been saying to you throughout this game?

If you're Scum I don't know exactly what your plans because I'm not psychic, but I do think you're pretty suspicious and you react in almost a flailing and personal way when I push you. If you and Boonskiies were Scum in the first Delicious Mafia game, that doesn't make you two Scum in this one, and it also doesn't make you two Town this game either. We don't know.

You told me you were trying to manipulate me. Town has no good reason to manipulate people. You also said you were trying to capitalize on my situation. Do you or do you not deny that? Because I specifically asked you that earlier and you responded back affirming it, so stop ignoring my probing questions.

Speaking of ignoring, you
still
won't dare talk with me openly about that Masquerade link, and how you tried to use it to paint GF as Scum.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:26 am

Post by T S O »

why do I waste my time talking to you
-Marquis
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:27 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 1777, T S O wrote:Gray, you keep using words which you don't understand and it bothers me. For example, "undeniable". You used it incorrectly, because the shitty rubbish responses you gave aren't "undeniable". I will personally demolish them before I kick your rolling scum carcass off the gallows.

All I see you back peddling from when you said you would back of if I gave reasons. Reasons you said weren't there.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:28 am

Post by Fro99er »

We just need a fucking flip to sort all this out. This game is becoming so frustrating.

Someone vig Boon tonight. They are scum.

UNVOTE:

I'll get on a Gray wagon if it means a flip. At least VT isn't the worst thing to lynch.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:28 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 1761, SilverWolf wrote:If you are so damn sure I'm scum why not make it a third and get a wagon going on an person with a verifiable town PR?

Just going to point out that, though it is verifiable, it isn't verifiable as Town.

@Gray: Have you given a readslist at any point during this game? If not, please do.

In post 1782, T S O wrote:Say what you mean, but please, stop implying that everything I do is all part of my grand plan to manipulate everyone.

That's right! It's
MY
grand plan to manipulate everyone that we're following this time!

Why? Because SHENANIGANS!
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:29 am

Post by goodmorning »

Why not Mahon, Frogger?

-THOUGHT-
I should go read the last couple of games I had with Silver to see if I was having any fun in them, because LEVITY

it isn't a scumtell silver omg
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:30 am

Post by T S O »

Gray, it was this magical thing called "humour". Do you honestly believe that you showing your ability to click the quote button would cause me to back off? Seriously?

You make a correct point - I haven't had the pleasure of shitting on your response yet. I'll get to it tonight.
-Marquis
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:31 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1787, T S O wrote:why do I waste my time talking to you

Because you secretly are in love with him
That's why!
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:31 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1791, goodmorning wrote:Why not Mahon, Frogger?

Well, I had a moment of paranoia with Mahon, but realized I was probably wrong, especially after rememebering Boon's stance on Mahonster.

Why do you think Mahonster is scum?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:31 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 1786, Wake1 wrote:

Speaking of ignoring, you
still
won't dare talk with me openly about that Masquerade link, and how you tried to use it to paint GF as Scum.

In post 1787, T S O wrote:why do I waste my time talking to you

Guys look, this all TSO has done in the face of adversity.

Remember when he called himself powerful for starting my wagon? Does that sound towny?
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:32 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 1792, T S O wrote:Gray, it was this magical thing called "humour".

Yea because your while case against me is a joke, that no one is getting.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:33 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

Whole. Fucking phone
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him