Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia GAME OVER- Happy Ending?

Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Aneninen »

preemptive prod dodge.
I'm seriously sick now, with a temperature over 38.5 C (100 F)
Sorry!
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Playing catch up again because you guys vomit posts when I'm sleeping yay!
In post 1011, TheIrishPope wrote:Page 40
In post 977, pisskop wrote:I looked through his games, and I
think
I saw a scumtell he popped.

In post 979, pisskop wrote:if he flips.

There is literally no town motivation to not drop this. If people agree with you, your scumread (me) would be lynched faster, and if people don't agree with you then you'd see you're wrong about your read on me. Holding on to information like this does not benefit town at all.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. "Hey guys he dropped a scumtell but just trust me ok I will reveal it after he is lynched when it doesn't matter anymore." That makes no sense to me.
VoidedMafia's posts sound really fake to me. I don't know if there's anything to this or it's just his style.
Don't like TIP's post 1009 where he says that Day 2 or 3 will be easier with associative tells, but then says that he doesn't want to pressure anyone? This seems contradictory to me (how can we analyze flips well enough if we don't pressure?) and looks like an excuse for his lack of participation.
I think TIP is scummy but I'm also not a fan of his wagon. Is that weird?
In post 1080, Profgessor Emotion wrote:TIP feels artificial
TIP feels fake

Can you gives some examples? I think he's scummy but not necessarily for these reasons.
In post 1140, Loranthaceae wrote:VOTE: Professor Emotion

Ugh @ this slot. I start to feel bad for voting you then you pull shit like this. Please explain your vote.
Masters of Fart why do you think TIP is town specifically? I see you declaring him as town a lot but don't really see reasons why?
Starting to think MoF is pulling the "scum defending d1 mislynch" card with TIP by calling him super town because I find nothing redeemable enough about the latter to have that strong of a townread.
Seriously Gork stop taking the words out of my mouth you towny mfer.
Didn't ika say he was having internet troubles? What about the other head?

I'm most cool with a Loranthaceae lynch today so I'll leave my vote there.
Also willing to lynch MoF or TIF.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Gorkington »

vla.
three days or so i think.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Xtoxm »

So TIP finally posted some stuff and it looks ok. TIP wagon has lost its raison d'être, time to empty off.

Let's get this IS wagon on the road.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1033, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 990, Voidedmafia wrote:He's posted a scumread on me that doesn't make much sense

your playstyle is scummy. I also scumread you last game. farside also scumread you here. I could see town-TIP doing the same.

The reasons you two scumread me in Saki were completely different than the reasons he's scumreading me here. It's like he found one post he could sorta dislike and base a scumread off of and bullshitted the reasoning for it. Plus, he only voted me when Imperium pushed him about that, too, and voted me in a "oh, meh, okay," way instead of "Oops, should be voting him!" kind of way; in this situation, the latter would read as more town to me than the former.

In post 1059, Slobberknocker wrote:
In post 1055, Titus wrote:How the fuck do you get a town tell from that? To me, it says he doesn't give two shits about his vote as long as he appeases us and has zero desire to scumhunt.

does that sound like something someone who is trying to appear like a townie would do? doesnt to me. sounds like bored town

@prof, what is that list?

So apathetic he completely ignores someone stating a 100% read accuracy on him?

In post 1066, White Narcissus wrote:and the other "major point" was his vote on Voided - which for me is completely understandable given I scumread Voided for the same reason in last game and farside scumread him here. Voided's playstyle is just naturally scummy.

You scumread me in Saki for egotistical and dismissive play?
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Profgessor Emotion »

In post 1201, Spiffeh wrote:I think TIP is scummy but I'm also not a fan of his wagon. Is that weird?

Kind of, yeah!

Nacho:
I felt uneasy on your push for TIP for a second, and thoughts went to Cabd and (Vesperia?). I didn't like the reason you gave in 999 and I don't recall you ever really being able to read TIP incredibly well and I wasn't sure if you're read on TIP was your own, or just you feeding off me. If it was the latter, then you get a pretty easy lynch without alot of responsibility
I don't like, or understand your stance on Ikadra.
I'm ambivalent about your vote on sakuwisdom, though I just realized that it was a joke (I think?)
Also, I never said you were weird for lurking?
I said you were weird for not checking into the game after it's been running for about a week and I said that I was worried that you could have been lynched for "lurking" because alot of people still seem to come to the "nacholurking=scum!"
As far as your job thing goes, I think it's taking up just as much time now as it did a month or so ago, so it really isn't something new? As far as I'm aware, you're schedule hasn't really underwent major timechanging things recently whereas when I last checked in with Tammy, she was with her family, and then taking care of her cat

Also, with TIP, I figured he would have been paying attention and he's apparently had re-read the game/was catching up due to his more recent posts.
And even if he did miss my posts towards him, his more recent posts show him not really thinking critically which is making me really, really unhappy
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:14 am

In post 1145, masters of fart wrote:and this looks like someone who is hard pushing a really stupid reason easy wagon. This is a 25 player game. it's hard not to be mostly apathetic. these bullshit accusations are bad and you should feel bad if you're town.

This also makes me really sad.

I thought you knew me better than that :(
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1080, Profgessor Emotion wrote:TIP feels artificial
TIP feels fake

Can you gives some examples? I think he's scummy but not necessarily for these reasons.

Pls
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:19 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1200, Aneninen wrote:preemptive prod dodge.
I'm seriously sick now, with a temperature over 38.5 C (100 F)
Sorry!

Get better soon!

also 17 pages appeared when I was away for a day. Ouch. I will look at it later. I believe I have been fairly active here enough to be able to miss a day or two without it being a problem.

-Z
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:22 am

Not really?

It's hard to quantify feelings, but it doesn't make them any less Valid.

what I can, and kinda did quantify is that, TIP isn't thinking critically, which means he is just barely scratching surface and this is what is making him feel like he's being artificial
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:24 am

that was to Spiffeh, obviously!
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1033, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 990, Voidedmafia wrote:He's posted a scumread on me that doesn't make much sense

your playstyle is scummy. I also scumread you last game. farside also scumread you here. I could see town-TIP doing the same.

The reasons you two scumread me in Saki were completely different than the reasons he's scumreading me here. It's like he found one post he could sorta dislike and base a scumread off of and bullshitted the reasoning for it. Plus, he only voted me when Imperium pushed him about that, too, and voted me in a "oh, meh, okay," way instead of "Oops, should be voting him!" kind of way; in this situation, the latter would read as more town to me than the former.

In post 1059, Slobberknocker wrote:
In post 1055, Titus wrote:How the fuck do you get a town tell from that? To me, it says he doesn't give two shits about his vote as long as he appeases us and has zero desire to scumhunt.

does that sound like something someone who is trying to appear like a townie would do? doesnt to me. sounds like bored town

@prof, what is that list?

So apathetic he completely ignores someone stating a 100% read accuracy on him?

In post 1066, White Narcissus wrote:and the other "major point" was his vote on Voided - which for me is completely understandable given I scumread Voided for the same reason in last game and farside scumread him here. Voided's playstyle is just naturally scummy.

You scumread me in Saki for egotistical and dismissive play?

In post 1011, TheIrishPope wrote:Can you rephrase?

Actually, I think I forgot to answer this, but I'll address it more to your explanation than this.

You say that I was egotistical and dismissive of your post (acting like it was directed at me and the ellipses, respectively). I think it was fairly obvious that at the very least it wasn't directed at me, and was probably a more general post about your situation. Why is it egotistical to note the apathy in the post and state that I don't know what to decide between two ways to read it?

You state that using the ellipsis at the beginning is indicative of being dismissive. First of all I'd like to know why that is, and second of all I'd like to know if putting the ellipsis anywhere else would've produced the same effect.

White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:39 am

Post by White Narcissus »

In post 1211, Voidedmafia wrote:The reasons you two scumread me in Saki were completely different than the reasons he's scumreading me here. It's like he found one post he could sorta dislike and base a scumread off of and bullshitted the reasoning for it. Plus, he only voted me when Imperium pushed him about that, too, and voted me in a "oh, meh, okay," way instead of "Oops, should be voting him!" kind of way; in this situation, the latter would read as more town to me than the former.

first of all farside scumread you in this game, not Saki. Second, it doesn't matter what reasons he gave. When someone's playstyle is making you dislike them it's hard to explain why you scumread them. TIP just picked a post that felt was most scummy.

What's important is that I understand why someone would be scumreading you.

~Wis
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:40 am

In post 1211, Voidedmafia wrote:So apathetic he completely ignores someone stating a 100% read accuracy on him?

he didn't even know Mara is in the game, so yes, he never read that.

~Wis
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:41 am

In post 1211, Voidedmafia wrote:You scumread me in Saki for egotistical and dismissive play?

I scumread you for your playstyle. I don't know if those are the adjectives I'd use, but it's scummy looking.

~Wis
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:42 am

Post by Titus »

@Voided, how often are you mislynched? Do you get this scummy play a lot?

I don't see the distinction between the first two categories in your last post. Care to explain?

@WN, What is scummy about his playstyle? Scummy like mine or...?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:43 am

yes, scummy. I don't remember what exactly I didn't like about it. I just knew i thought he was scum.

~Wis
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Titus »

That's not really helpful for analyzing Voided's play. :/
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:18 am

Post by Saint »

MoF i have no idea
i also am not sure what you're even asking me
are you using your own self meta to try to get a read on ME? because that's ridiculous lol
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Saint »

In post 1217, Titus wrote:That's not really helpful for analyzing Voided's play. :/

what was ur dayfuck ability?
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:31 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1175, masters of fart wrote:Well sheesh, I'm sorry, but I didn't have the POST TAG TO CLICK which you don't add in your manual quoting, so I CANNOT READ THE CONTEXT and was only guessing from memory! In my memory, I am not reading Jaqen as town because of anything you wrote; I read him because of things HE wrote. If you quoted him and I quoted you quoting him, and said THIS is why I'm townreading him, it's not because YOU QUOTED IT,it is because of WHAT YOU QUOTED. and that was posted by JAQEN. not YOU.

Usually when I have quote someone and they have a quote within theirs, I'm referring to their post, not the post they quoted. It's fair to assume that most other people do it that way, too.

In post 1169, masters of fart wrote:24. Voidedmafia - leaning scum for LHF and some more things that just don't line up for me with town voided. I'm also scarred from the last game he beat me in, where he played very well, lol.

...What game was that? I've only played in...5 games since I came back (Lurker, HUB1, We Didn't Playtest This, Saki Achiga-hen, and this one). Unless you're referring to before I left in early 2014.

In post 1174, Titus wrote:TiP is being wagoned for more than lurking. He's being wagoned based on his response to early votes, his total apathy, and lack of scumhunting. You are saying he's being wagoned by scum, but your readwall has pisskop as your only scumread there. Hell he's practically the only scumread in your wall.

To be completely fair, literally half the game are lurking their asses off, and that's reflected in all the nulls.

In post 1169, masters of fart wrote:6. NakedJogger - null, don't have any memory of this guy[if this is the one who replaced his alt by his main then scum]

yes, he was.

In post 1214, White Narcissus wrote:I scumread you for your playstyle. I don't know if those are the adjectives I'd use, but it's scummy looking.

Those're pretty much why he scumread me, or at least the reason he disliked that post. Those were two specific adjectives, too, for two different reasons.

It really doesn't read like someone disagreeing with my playstyle. Mainly because egotistical is by far the last thing I feel
anyone
should call me at any point in time, and because I still really don't get how that was egotistical at all.

The dismissive charge makes a bit more sense because I can be that, but it's placement doesn't.

In post 1215, Titus wrote:@Voided, how often are you mislynched? Do you get this scummy play a lot?

Since I came back? Only once in HUB1.

How should I know?

P-EDIT: Comes from 2010. Has no idea what those terms mean.

Really?

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1219, Saint wrote:
In post 1217, Titus wrote:That's not really helpful for analyzing Voided's play. :/

Can we lynch this now?
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1221, Oversoul wrote:
In post 1219, Saint wrote:

Can we lynch this now?

After Loran and pisskop, sure.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:58 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm not making a list after seeing people give fart shit for at least talking about his reads.

I'll work on pisskop scum read reason instead.
I'm sure titus will stick her self righteous ass in my post once I do and tell me how bad it is even with the fact she hasn't presented a case on anyone that is even close to right and very minor holding onto crap reasoning.

I'm sorry I said that outloud. :P
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:59 am

Post by masters of fart »

In post 1206, Profgessor Emotion wrote:
In post 1145, masters of fart wrote:and this looks like someone who is hard pushing a really stupid reason easy wagon. This is a 25 player game. it's hard not to be mostly apathetic. these bullshit accusations are bad and you should feel bad if you're town.

This also makes me really sad.

I thought you knew me better than that :(

I dont know you at all.

/master

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”