NY 188: Delicious Mafia II (Post-game chatter)

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:10 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2547, Annadog40 wrote:
In post 2546, T S O wrote:SilverWolf is in LyLo in this game, she's scum. If scum have shot her dead before that, then she's not.

Couldn't scum keep her alive for that very reason?

No. Because the utility of having her alive in LyLo as a potential mislynch is far outweighed by the activity and clarity she brings. She'll get shot.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:11 am

Post by T S O »

Note to texcat: this is not a scumslip.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:36 am

Post by redFF »

In post 2451, Skybird wrote:
In post 2360, redFF wrote:
In post 2358, Shinobi wrote:I had reasons to both like and dislike that post.
Who is scum, exactly?

ive kind of been caught up on pushing tso so i haven't been thinking about this too much but mahonster annadog and kop are my strong scumreads rn

who do you think is scum shinobi?

Red, I don't think you've ever explained why Mahonster is scum. Could you explain please?

he hasn't had an independent thought this game, done no scumhunting, yesterday he voted for me in his second post, and then on page 20, elaborated on his reasons
In post 485, Mahonster wrote:
In post 443, Wake1 wrote:
In post 429, Mahonster wrote:
My vote on red was full sheep.

Hm.

Could you please share in further detail why exactly you're voting for him?

Um, sheep. As I pointed out with my vote:

1) Nos's general scuminess along with his vote of red.
2) Sheeping silver's reasons.
3) Desire of a quick flip for more information.

woah real nice reasons there man

he parked his vote on me for a while, before quietly unvoting with no reason, he then hopped on the annadog wagon, which I started, it's strange to go from voting one player to voting that players top scumread.
In post 979, Mahonster wrote:And yeah, I would leave my vote here for now.
VOTE: Anna
Three in a neighborhood, probably one scum, this one's the scummiest.

that is some clearly pro-town scumhunting right there for sure

half of his posts are lists of the known neighborhoods, which would be fine if he had done any scumhunting, but he hasn't! the lists are an easy way to look like he's contributing while actually doing very little.
In post 1960, Mahonster wrote:Ugh fuck me. Gray was obvtown and we should have gone for another scum candidate in a neighborhood.

In post 1968, Mahonster wrote:Hot damn.

4 town bites the dust already. Wow that's bad.

Does this mean multiball for sure? Sk?

And that neighborhood wipe was possibly a really bad play. I'll look at that later.
these posts read as fake frustration

mahonster has made an entire game out of sheeping and buddying silverwolf, and hasn't added one original thought to discussion.
that said, i don't want to lynch him today, but people asked why i have a scumread on him and that is why.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:41 am

Post by T S O »

Mahonster isn't getting lynched today, you are. I would advise you get back to moaning about me being a claimed SK ASAP.
-Marquis
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:44 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 2552, redFF wrote:which I started

You did not start that. Spiff was on before you.

Your wagon entry

Spiff

Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:45 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 2553, T S O wrote:Mahonster isn't getting lynched today, you are.

Even if Redff is getting lynched, Mahonster is a candidate for the night kill.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:50 am

Post by redFF »

In post 553, Kop wrote:
In post 551, ika wrote:go a problem with tubo lynching?

The only time I will agree with a turbo lynch, is if they have been confirmed as scum to prevent WIFOM from that slot, in aim to muddy the waters.

I don't agree with turbo lynching is just for the sake of lynching someone.

In post 712, Kop wrote:I'm not a fan of claiming too early, unless your pretty much bang on to be lynched. He claimed well before votes were drawing onto him.

I'm not saying that he is scum based on that, I played in a game with Gray a month or so ago, and I think he got the same attention, and in the end he was policy lynched due to it being near the deadline. I feel that the same is happening again here, I would actually like to see him input some reads, and some of his thoughts instead of ramming his VT claim out there in hope that we believe that.

In post 945, Kop wrote:
In post 943, Skybird wrote:Spiffeh, let me play devil's advocate for just a moment.
If Anna was scum, why would she post so strangely? I don't see the scum motivation to drawing that much negative attention to oneself
. On the other hand, is there town motivation behind doing that either.

I don't like that argument, that alone I won't/don't buy. If you play scummy, then surely your up for the lynch, regardless of that argument alone.

If we were to use that argument then scum could easily post so scummy nobody wouldn't give it that much attention, as why would scum be that silly?
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:54 am

Post by Annadog40 »

So Kop moves at the speed of a turtle. Do you think they are scum for that?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:56 am

Post by redFF »

In post 2381, SilverWolf wrote:Explain all your scumreads?

on kop, he made this post
In post 522, Kop wrote:
In post 521, Lapsa wrote:
In post 519, Kop wrote:Whilst I do see what you are saying, it starves us of information going into the night, into what roles can use on over the night. I.E who people suspect for cop roles to investigate, who is the pro town player for doctor to protect, etc etc. And if we want a quick lynch, we could be rush lynching a town PR.

@Kop shit entrance. any reads?

I haven't finished reading through yet. Will post my thoughts once I have fully caught up.

he never posted a caught up "thoughts" post, in fact, in the first 15 posts of his ISO, he literally doesn't state a single read!
In post 553, Kop wrote:
In post 551, ika wrote:go a problem with tubo lynching?

The only time I will agree with a turbo lynch, is if they have been confirmed as scum to prevent WIFOM from that slot, in aim to muddy the waters.

I don't agree with turbo lynching is just for the sake of lynching someone.

In post 712, Kop wrote:I'm not a fan of claiming too early, unless your pretty much bang on to be lynched. He claimed well before votes were drawing onto him.

I'm not saying that he is scum based on that, I played in a game with Gray a month or so ago, and I think he got the same attention, and in the end he was policy lynched due to it being near the deadline. I feel that the same is happening again here, I would actually like to see him input some reads, and some of his thoughts instead of ramming his VT claim out there in hope that we believe that.

In post 945, Kop wrote:
In post 943, Skybird wrote:Spiffeh, let me play devil's advocate for just a moment.
If Anna was scum, why would she post so strangely? I don't see the scum motivation to drawing that much negative attention to oneself
. On the other hand, is there town motivation behind doing that either.

I don't like that argument, that alone I won't/don't buy. If you play scummy, then surely your up for the lynch, regardless of that argument alone.

If we were to use that argument then scum could easily post so scummy nobody wouldn't give it that much attention, as why would scum be that silly?
posts like these are useless fluff and contribute nothing, and he made 15 of them before he threw down a vote
In post 951, Kop wrote:Besides the more that I think about it all, why is posts about speculations of set up being discussed ON DAY ONE, we haven't seen any of the night actions, which would give us a further insight to what could be in this game. Posts like that, is an attempt to look pro town and your trying to find scum.

VOTE: wake

and here's the vote, he voted wake for setup spec? page 39 and this is what he has for reads...
he then voted anna
In post 1325, Kop wrote:VOTE: anna

Let's hope the pressure makes her contribute more, and hopefully with more content to provide that she is town not the weak posts she has made.

i don't believe i need to explain the irony here

that said, i would not want to lynch kop, SW's stance on him means that he should live for a while imo.

as for annadog, i stated my scumread of her yesterday and she has done nothing to change my mind, useless 1 line fluff posts and her vote on me today was just awful.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:03 am

Post by redFF »

In post 2555, Annadog40 wrote:
In post 2553, T S O wrote:Mahonster isn't getting lynched today, you are.

Even if Redff is getting lynched, Mahonster is a candidate for the night kill.

its not a foregone conclusion, scummy post.

TSO and Silverwolf have been bludgeoning the thread with ridiculous levels of activity, (both tso and sw have 85 more posts than anyone else)
TSO has literally been saying the same thing for 20 pages now, over and over again, if you say something enough times then it's gonna start to sound like a good idea
Silverwolf I think considers herself a strong player and is into this leashing idea because she believes it would be a cool and smart play which she could pull off with her superior mafia skills. this is wrong, the smart play is lynching the player the cop got a guilty on.

my v/la period has been taken advantage of by TSO in his insistence to get my lynch. Note that TSO is only out for himself, if the counterwagon to this lynch was on anyone else, he would be pushing them just as hard as he's pushing me, literally any other player in this game. he does not care who town lynches as long as it is not him, he is just out to prolong his life.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:05 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 2559, redFF wrote:its not a foregone conclusion, scummy post.

I never said that it was in that post. :giggle:
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:16 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 2542, ika wrote:i mean its not even something thats should be debated, we have anohter vig in the game with 3 death (uless we are in sk/WW/Maf)

except the other vig is likely oddnight

tonight is even

js
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:16 am

Post by redFF »

In post 2392, SilverWolf wrote:I ask why people are saying he's town or not scum because maybe I'm missing something or in confbias mode and I'd like to be shown where I'm wrong if I am.

i believe you have personal issues with me that are clouding your judgment tbh, read other games i make posts like the "filler" you pointed out often.
In post 2426, T S O wrote:The votes on me contain four
highly[/b suspect lurkers, in Red/ika/Kop/texcat. Fucking four of them. Firebringer's vote is a remnant from the start, SilverWolf is voting me out of sheer frustration that no-one is helping her, while Shinobi is crippled by paranoia of NY 180.

yeah and quaroath, mahonster and annadog are voting me lmao, just as bad if not worse

In post 2394, SilverWolf wrote:VOTE: TSO

Too much of a distraction and I feel like it interferes with my ability to do anything in this game and scum can easily hide behind it.

you had the right idea here

IT's worth noting that TSO has essentially decided to kill texcat also lol, he can and will try to maniqulate the leash to his own ends.

Here's the deal, we've spent 20 pages now arguing over whether to lynch or leash TSO. The town is split. Say you lynch me today, tomorrow the same argument is going to go on, distract town from scumhunting, and it will go on until TSO is dead. He should most definitely the lynch. Just because I haven't made 100 posts saying this does not mean it isn't true.

i concur with ika that tso is more likely scum than SK too, but we won't know until he's flipped. so lets lynch him now pls.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:17 am

Post by redFF »

at this point if u haven't taken a position and made a vote on me or tso you really should.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 2563, redFF wrote:at this point if u haven't taken a position and made a vote on me or tso you really should.

We have 10 days of today left, I see no reason to rush a lynch.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:41 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2524, T S O wrote:Frogger pretty blatantly isn't reading the game, which is sadly a thing conftown tend to do. If he's half as competent as I think he is from the past, he'll realise that the Red lynch is the correct play.

Meh.

I've been reading. Just not posting. Yesterday was busy, then turned tragic. Don't really want to talk about it.

I fucked everything last time because I was mason with Texie (<3) and I posted too much so I'm trying not to fuck everything up this time.

Anyway, obviously TSO is not town aligned, and I cannot say for sure about Red. I actually feel pretty convinced Tex is scum here though. I know I'm not getting town to suddenly flip to voting tex and TSO killing red, but that would be my preference if the game were up to me. I need to figure out Red's alignment better for me to feel comfortable voting red.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:43 am

Post by Fro99er »

Also, I'd love to see mahonster dead. Nosferatu called out his classic scum post. Then mahonsters argument was "I'm not classic". That confirmed it for me.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:45 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 2565, Fro99er wrote:I know I'm not getting town to suddenly flip to voting tex and TSO killing red, but that would be my preference if the game were up to me.

How would switching the kill vs lynch order affect anything?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:49 am

Post by Fro99er »

The NK target could change possibly based off Tex's flip if we can find some Tex associatives.

I'd most prefer a Tex lynch and a Mahonster vig, but town is pretty set on Red. I have no clue about red, and i'm trying to read up now to sort his alignment.
Heil King Froggo.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:54 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 2568, Fro99er wrote:I'd most prefer a Tex lynch and a Mahonster vig, but town is pretty set on Red.

There is plenty of time. The town can change the lynch/NK target.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:03 am

Post by Shinobi »

I don't think red is scum.
I really don't.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:24 am

Post by Skybird »

I'm not sold on a Red lynch. I've spent some time going over his ISO this weekend and while yes there are filler posts and posts that look scummy, there are also posts that look town. (Red has made a couple of posts on other suspects in the last couple of pages.) Red has mentioned that he wanted to look at who Wake suspected and then listed the three people that Wake had: TSO, Silverwolf, Shinobi. Wake was correct on TSO, but I don't think he was right on Wolfie and I have been town-reading Shinobi for the most part. I will say I haven't studied Shinobi in-depth yet so I could be missing something. But my gut feel from reading the game is he is town.

This early in the day I don't like people trying to narrow down everything to only two people because that is what it feels like is happening. I understand narrowing the lynch pool but I don't like the either/or feel of some of the posts. Mahonster's name has been brought up and also Texcat and Kop. I'd like to look at these three and think others should as well.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:27 am

Post by Skybird »

TSO, why are you trying so hard to steer the lynch and your shot? At this point you are caught scum/3rd Party. I don't trust you to be truthful about who is scum since there is a chance you are caught scum and not 3rd party.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:48 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 2565, Fro99er wrote:I fucked everything last time because I was mason with Texie (<3) and I posted too much so I'm trying not to fuck everything up this time.

That's not why town lost that game. Stop worrying about it.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:12 am

Post by T S O »

I agree I need to post less, but the reason for the majority of my posts is because the people who are voting me, like you, insist on making the same atrocious arguments no matter how many times I reply to them. I don't think it's possible for me to make it more clear that this is a consensus vig; I have said the word consensus, specifically, so many times. I even said, right before I went to bed last night, that people should give their opinions. This was less than two pages ago, to be clear.

Despite all this, you continue to say that I am attempting to guide the vig to my own ends when the only comment I've made is that I feel texcat is the best vig. When you keep repeating things like this, and ignore my replies to them, there's nothing I can do but constantly refute them so people thinking about their vote, like Skybird, don't get swayed by a constant tirade of lies.

Speaking of opportunistic, you continually change your case depending on what you think is most likely get me lynched. Until recently, I was a claimed third party, and your argument was that they should always be lynched. After you saw that people didn't want to lynch that, you changed your tune to "he's groupscum!!!" because this is more likely to save you than calling me an SK. Your cry of "this discussion will keep happening" is patently false because one of the main people pushing it is you, and you'll be dead. I also have an obvious set expiration date: if I haven't directly removed scum within 2 days I'll just be instalynched by town for being useless, so it's obvious that I need to kill scum. I plan to have removed at least one scum by then. Probably more.

Your arguments aren't actually thought out, they're just you wildly flailing in an attempt to save yourself. Saying things like "SilverWolf's personal issues with me are clouding her judgement" is blatantly incorrect because she's been scumreading you since the very beginning of the game. This is both obvious and well-known. That you're trying to push this point is just an attempt to discredit her scumread of you. Saying things like "We can't trust him, he'll betray us tonight" is just
wrong
because it doesn't make any sense for me to work to survive today and then throw all that work away by pettily killing a town player. It just doesn't. Anyone with two brain cells can see this. The only reason that I can think of why you're trying to pretend it's not true is because the first item on the scumteam's agenda is making sure town don't get another vig tonight, and that means getting me lynched by any means necessary.

To people who want a texcat lynch: texcat was my first vote today, but nobody else voted there.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”