Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4326 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:51 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Yeah, the only reason why I think I might be wrong about the gladiate is the fact that it's provable. It's posible though that you're a weak scum rolem, and the intention was to create that 1v1, get you lynched eventually, and give frogger enough town cred to counteract his ascetic and let him coast through the game.

The problem with the Fuzzy thing is we still can't trust him. That's all. You posting what you did in thread as clearly as you did only makes sense in a small number of scenarios, and one of those scenarios has the two of you as scum together, and doesn't explain tw knowing your role.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4327 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:54 am

I'll reiterate in the morning at a computer why mastin and xtoxm are town, since you don't seem to understand my reasons, and how they relate to your slot. I'd leave my vote on you right now but I'm cautious, and would rather not leave my vOTE larked.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4328 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:56 am

Post by Sonic X »

the reasons i reached for mastin and xtoxm being town are differnt from yours.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4329 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:56 am

Post by Sonic X »

similarly for titus scum
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4330 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:05 am

Post by Sonic X »

ok, i think we are reaching an impasse about whether i am town or not. let's not discuss that and wait for fuzzy to prove that i am town. you feel that you cannot make sense of how titus "knew my role", but reaching at "sonic is scum" despite all the evidence that points to me as town suggests that we either overlooked something or there is not enough information on the table for you to reach the real answer. there have been a ton of other mysteries in this game (why didn't titus rolecop you?) which somehow you feel not pertinent to give a fuck about, so these "things that don't make sense" are actually pretty normal. I have been arguing this since you begun it.

what we
should
discuss, are issues regarding the game assuming that I am town, so that we can get back to work faster after the reveal.
St Constantine the Hermit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4331 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:02 am

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

Sonic X, gladiate your top scum read and then we'll talk
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4332 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:36 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I kinda want to Kick RR and Sonic in the butt...Bc I told Sonic not to tell anyone I was the LD and he did anyways. Bc of this I was outed,. Great job!!!!!
Anyways since I am outed ..that's how I knew TW was scum. I did a count and knew no way that TW was a townie. I could not see that Vasoon put 5 cops on the town side.

Sonic is town and RR is town. Please stop acting like stubborn 5 year olds and help get the last 1 or two scum. Not sure which one...

Mastin
Xtoxm
Hermit
Klingon

are the only one that should be on the lynch list. Sonic needs to Gladiate one of them today!
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4333 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:47 am

They need to character claim,,,,,,,No if and or butts. No need to PR claim as it would not be helpful and possible be hurtful to the town
we need to force scum to fake calim and possible make a scumslip.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4334 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:49 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Sorry!! I thought telling a confirmed town was all right but it seemed like not! :shifty:
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4335 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:55 am

well cant do anything about that now.. we need to move on and lynch scum
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4336 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:56 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Thank you!! You have a big heart! Sorry!!
oopsies! haha!

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4337 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:59 am

Post by grapes »

VOTE: sonic x

Here's my thought process. If his gladiate was actually intended to be used on day 1 and wasn't just a scumbag chilling around close to deadline to use it on a buddy after my hammer to obviously milk towncred, then why at this late stage in the game has he been so passive about using it?

Also Titus couldn't have rolecopped him because she is confirmed to have rolecopped mastin/xtoxm so her knowing unknown parts of his role looks a lot like buddies and all that jazz.

Lynch it to the ground!

I'm cool with a mass claim or whatever if that's what we're down to do.

Also the NK is so obviously done for wifom it's not even funny. So sonic asking about it just screams scum fishing for town to be all like "oh yea pfft why would sonic NK farside she was like defending him and stuff xD"

lol
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4338 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

dude you hammered exactly when i posted. look at my timestamps.
oopsies! haha!

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4339 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:30 am

As a note, despite Fuzzy's misleading post claiming that Sonic is town coming right after talking about the Lie Detector ability which makes it implicit that Fuzzy actually has an investigative result, Fuzzy did
NOT
use the lie detector last night. I'm on the fence about the implications there, but Fuzzy just tried to tell the game that Sonic was as reliably town as we are, and the implication was that it was because of using the Lie Detector.

It seems to me that it would have been smarter to tell us that he used it and got a "true" back, so the telling us he didn't use it and then posting in the thread and trying to deceive everyone else feels very WIFOMy. Despite having done fairly well to date, there is at least one more scum to kill, and possibly two, and quite a lot of suspects for those spots and very few people that can be put into the town block. A few things need to happen:

1.) Klingon needs to claim. Flavor and role. Period. Refusal to do so will be viewed as admitting that she's scum, at least as far as I'm concerned.

2.) Xtoxm will show me some scum hunting today or I am going to assume he's a third party survivor and thus has to be lynched before MYLO/LYLO. He has been ridiculously uncooperative all game and contributed nothing. The only reason he's not the most negative utility player not likely to be scum is because Vezok literally got his mod confirmed mason partner killed on day one and early locked a lynch when specifically asked not to later.

3.) Sonic will be proving his Gladiate today.

Speaking of Sonic ... didn't you claim that you are like best friends with Titus Sonic? You should be able to read through all those WIFOM posts and tell us what we should conclude from them. Preferably you should evaluate them individually please. Your claim to be so close makes you singularly and particularly well suited to that very necessary task.

As far as we can tell, the Titus head of TW believed that she had us fooled and that we viewed them as part of the town block up until the moment we put the case up. Sonic gets some more scummy points in hindsight for putting a very short clock on the day, as we could have learned a
tremendous
amount more by pushing for a TW lynch without putting a case up first and getting people to commit to a position and make arguments, and only
then
put our case in the thread ... but Sonic decided unilaterally to speed the day up and refused to back off from that. In hindsight we got considerably less info out of yesterday than we should have because of that. Speeding the day up and limiting the info that town can possibly get isn't a town motivated move.

I'll be expecting to see genuine effort from Sonic at solving the game and finding scum, and if either head balks, I will view that as strong evidence that they are scum.

That's all from me for now.

Love, even though I'm being a hard ass,
Drixx
Show

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4340 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:52 am

RR
stop tunneling Sonic and help catch scum.... If Sonic was scum that means he bussed 3 of his buddies. He also knew I was LD and was not afraid to give me all the info I needed to see if he was telling the truth/ He evemn bent over backwards t make sure I had useable info.
He also let you know , knowing there was a possibility that you would push me to use my power on him. There is almost zero chance he is scum

did I post a semi deceiving post...yes I was hoping the scum would think I used my LD power on Sonic and keep me alive. That plan went down the drain. You are very frustrating. Stop playing like the conftown you are

WE are only voting for one of the four people the list. No question, One of them is scum . Again Mastin, Xtoxm , Klingon and Hermit needs to Character claim/ No question asked.
Grapes please unvote Sonic. Thank you
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4341 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:54 am

Pedit -Stop playing crazy and start playing like the conftown you are
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4342 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:06 am

Scum win games all the time by doing things that people in the game say they would never do. You aren't setting the agenda because frankly you are the scummiest looking player in the game. Why aren't you dead? If you and Sonic are both town, wouldn't scum want to keep the town block from growing? Why aren't scum afraid of us getting our powers refilled? Too much about your play and what is happening just doesn't add up.

Mastin and Xtoxm are logically eliminated from being on the scum team that we've seen flips from, so they aren't on the list, although Xtoxm being a survivor or some other 3rd party (perhaps something new and interesting Varsoon cooked up?) wouldn't surprise me. The fact that you are including them in the list is high suspect.

In fact, you have no reason to exclude grapes from the list, but grapes isn't there. You have no real reason to lynch Hermit or Klingon either.

Until Sonic and Xtoxm and Klingon do what I asked of them, they are on the lynch list,
along with you
. Presuming you are town (which seems increasingly less likely), you could have used the ability, told only us the result and suggested a plan for making scum think you still had the ability available. Instead, you think that your sole judgment about what a scum Sonic would or would not do should dictate the entire outcome of the game, when you are one of the top scum suspects. We had a plan, you didn't keep to it, and you tried to lie to the town.

In fact, I'm pretty sure you didn't forget grapes, and yet you have no reason or evidence to believe grapes is town enough to exclude from your supposed "One scum is in this list" list.

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have another legit scum slip.
Two in one game. Fuzzy has no reason to believe that grapes is town so firmly that he excludes them from the proposed lynch list, especially when that proposed lynch list includes two people who simply cannot logically be on the scum team. I've been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt all game, but methinks you just slipped very hard.

Die, scum, die,
Drixx
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4343 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:23 am

Sonic, just because you reached the conclusion that mastin and xtoxm are not does not invalidate the reasoning which we used to clear them. That same reasoning reaches the opposite conclusion about you in the event TW flipped as they did.

Fuzzy...that's terrible. There is absolutely no reason why town wouldn't use that power. You said you expected to be dead in our pt....if you expect to be dead, WHY NOT USE THE POWER CAUSE IF YOU'RE DEAD YOU CAN'T!!! And, since you believed that, you clearly believed that there was value for town to be gained from using your power...but you didn't.

Also, in the thread itself....you KNOW we received a doc protect. You should not have expected to die last night. Maybe roleblocked, but not death.

Anyways, regardless of the further evidence of fuzzy being scum, we need to lynch sonic now.

Hey Grapes, guess why scum sonic doesn't wanna gladiate? Because he now feels there's a risk he'll lose and be lynched instead. Probably the same reason why he didn't gladiate to save MP...still loss of an extra scum role, MP would still get lynched(but maybe another day, after sonic), and it's suspicious enough he'd be at risk of dying as a result.

-Cerb
Show

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4344 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:36 am

I need to double check but Grape Iam pretty sure Grapes voted two of the last three scum and Sonic has voted the last 3 out of three. And yes scum have done all type of things to win the game.....but to try to out wit a LD as scum would be stupid.

The idea was to make the scum think I didn't have it available so I could us it on my iffy list. Your tunneling is clouding your perspective. Honestly I want to bang my head against the wall bc of you. I told you my plan..it is a good plan
We force the scum to claim and than hopefully force a scumslip, Your plan is to investigate someone who is very likely town and waste a abiity for no reason/ VA is almost 100 percent accurate when used right. Like I said stop acting crazy and help catch scum
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4345 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:38 am

Huh... why would I expect a doc protect?? like I knew there was a doc?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4346 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:44 am

ok explain how Sonic is scum when all the evidence I used points to him being town. I willing to lynch Sonic if you can prove he is a good lynch but I have not seen that yet from you
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4347 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:07 am

Fuzzy, tell me how TW could have known his powers. Something plausible. That's all I really want. Her knowledge of his powers and how it functioned, in detail,with certainty, is DAMNING. You should have expected a doc protect because TW said they had invented a doc protect to me, and I had confirmed it. AND because there was a strongman on the scum team, which implies the existence of protective roles controlled by the town.

I'm not even tunneling. I have a single, extremely strong piece of evidence that sonic is scum, and several more circumstantial pieces of evidence, and nothing anyone has said, and none of the evidence in the thread, has given me a reason to believe my piece of strong evidence is incorrect.

Because I'm at a computer, I'll lay this out for you guys one more time

1) Sonic told Mastin his powers
2) Mastin told us about Sonic's powers in our D3 alliance.
3) The pool of people who knew Sonic's powers is RR, Sonic, Mastin, Xtoxm
4) TWscum knows sonics power, in spite of not being part of said pool. Someone in that pool told TWscum, or they rolecopped.
5) TWscum used their rolecops, on two town slots(see below), and thus did not have a rolecop to use on Sonic.
6) RR is conftown, leaving Sonic, Mastin, Xtoxm
7) Scum had both a gem centric repeatable roleblock, and a strongman kill on N4. RR is conftown on D5. It does not make any sort of sense to give scum knowledge of who the main character is, when scum would infer said role is both a gem, and very strong, and thus enable them to repeatably roleblock him all game long, and/or kill him before his conftown power was designed to go off. Therefore, xtoxm and mastin are town.
8) The only remaining reasonable source for TW's information is Sonic. You can argue that TW "figured it out," but TW wouldn't have "figured it out" to the degree of accuracy displayed in thread from the information presented in the thread. There is no reason for TW to think he copied powers. Perhaps he was purely a watcher. Perhaps he reflexively doc protected people who targeted him. Perhaps perhaps perhaps. There are so many possible reasons beyond the role copying that it's laughable to think that TW's information came from anything less than a full claim or a role cop.

VOTE: Sonic X

-Cerb
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4348 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:12 am

Also holy shit I didn't even realize NIC CAGE FUCKING CAME BACK TO THE GAME FULLY FUNCTIONING WTF NOW WE HAVE 2 LITERAL CONFTOWN AND 2 IMPLICIT CONFTOWN.

-Cerb
Show

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4349 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:19 am

Okay we have two possibilities

either
a) Sonic is scum with TW