NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:48 am

Post by NicCage »

Ey brah you had intent to hammer don't pat yourself on the back too hard for having restraint. Also if your post was double that size I wouldn't have read it

I wanna know why Monkeyman and BlueMoon thought it was a good time to call intent
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:49 am

Post by NicCage »

That up there was directed at Wake
Rod Serling
Rod Serling
Goon
Rod Serling
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:57 am

Post by Rod Serling »

Henry Bemis: And the very best thing, the very, VERY best thing of all, is that there's time now. There's all the time I need, all the time I want. Time, time, time. (sighs) There's time at last

vote count:

Elli (8) nacho, xiao, elli, pb, Edo, lizard, bluemoon, massive
Nacho (1) wake
Pepto (2) spiffeh, Elbirn

Not voting:

Edgar Allan Pro, Drixx, klingoncelt, theslimer3, TSO, NicCage, DOMO, Xtoxm, gerts, pepto

21 players, 11 to lynch
timer count down:
(expired on 2015-09-12 21:30:00)
Last edited by Rod Serling on Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lizard_Buttock
Lizard_Buttock
Goon
Lizard_Buttock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by Lizard_Buttock »

Are all the flavour things just quotes from the actual show?
And @Pepto, I hadn't considered that Nacho might be a joker. This is a very joker-ish thing to do. I'm not unvoting, however, especially considering Elli's pretty much given up. Even if Nacho's wrong and he isn't scum, there's no reason to keep a player who isn't interested in participating in the game.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Wake1 »

BlueMoonRising
Questioned reason for wagon, said intent to hammer, then voted Eli w/o reason. Slight scumread. Needs pressure.

DOMO
Nothing so far.

Drixx
Isn't saying much, in spite of his sentences, besides feeding into the 'start-game knowing Scum?' and expressing general wariness of that wagon.

Edgar Allan Pro
Nothing so far.

Edosurist
Votes for Eli and his latest post sucks. And his avy sucks. No really. Needs pressure, too.

Elbirn
Erratic play. Unsure his vote on pepto . . .

Ellibereth
Voted self and got ran up to L-1 by pg 4. Nothing game-related besides self-vote. Him being ran up SO quickly does slightly affect my initial read on him.

klingoncelt
Feels like solid Town-KC. Eyes did pause a moment on "I'll vote for Elli later in the week." Would like to know why.

Lizard_Buttock
By "we're" does she imply she's hydra, or the other sheepers? She needs to post more.

massive
So what's the exact reason you're voting Elbirn, in like one sentence?

Nachomamma8
Initiated wagon on Eli. Unsure if accident or planned to keep it going to L-1. Methinks it's just shenanigans. Need to sort out.

NicCage
Asked some reasonable questions. Didn't like his apathy over Eli wagon. Thinks I was serious about hammering.
:lol:

Peptobislawl
Didn't like how he said he wouldn't unvote Eli until nacho stopped threatening to lynch him. Doubtful a presumed Townie be afraid of rope.

Prolapsed Brain
Only worthwhile posts is vote on Eli and saying LB's post is wrong on so many levels. Well, please elaborate, or something.

Spiffeh
I got a good feeling about Spiffeh. Will watch to see if he says something stupid or Scummy. His and resonate.

T S O
Nothing so far.

theslimer3
Nothing so far.

wake88
Town ass motherfucker. Loves animals, too.

wgeurts
Liking some of Yogurt's scrunched and mangled posts. Want to know more what he thinks about Eli/L-1/pg4.

Xiao Xiao Buns
Only game-related stuff is naked vote on Eli. Post more please.

Xtoxm
Nothing so far.

Notes

Planning to keep this reads list short and updated frequently.

Would be willing to pressure-vote BMR, nacho, drixx, pepto, klingon, or LB.

The speed-wagon on Eli should be scrutinized.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
BlueMoonRising
BlueMoonRising
Goon
BlueMoonRising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by BlueMoonRising »

I misread the vote count. I though someone said it was l 1. I really need a reason to vote someone that has a cop guilty on them?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 128, Lizard_Buttock wrote:I'm not unvoting, however, especially considering Elli's pretty much given up.

Has he? :?
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 130, BlueMoonRising wrote:I misread the vote count. I though someone said it was l 1. I really need a reason to vote someone that has a cop guilty on them?

Does he? :?
— House*
— Nosferatu*
BlueMoonRising
BlueMoonRising
Goon
BlueMoonRising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by BlueMoonRising »

That's the word on the street
Lizard_Buttock
Lizard_Buttock
Goon
Lizard_Buttock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Lizard_Buttock »

I mean Elli voted for himself and hasn't posted since. That looks like giving up to me.
Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Edosurist »

In post 124, Wake1 wrote:Okay, so here's the deal.

Don't listen to me.
Nothing I have to say is important. Don't even try to consider any of the ideas I bring to the table. Every time I post, turn your mind off and do something mundane, like watch TV or something. Don't read my thoughts, don't critically think them through and weigh them for yourselves and, whatever you do, don't stop going with the flow. Alright.
Now don't read this.

Is this some kind of reaction test?

As for why the wagon sucks, you're overreacting. I don't think anybody took it seriously but you, apparently. As Nic said, you even stated intent, so I don't know why you seem to be freaking out about this.

If town Wake can state intent to hammer, does that not mean that a predominantly town wagon can push someone to L-1 for the lulz in RVS? I think so.

If you want an answer, my answer is I did it because it seemed fun. I don't actually think Nacho had a legitimate report.

There's my response to your reaction test.

Also, if my avatar is impeding on your ability to play, I'd change it for the course of the game.
The name's Edosurist. People call me Edos.
I'm back from hiatus (again), so please don't make me leave again (x4) by calling me
Edo
Edoist
(pronounced E-do-ist or e-DOIST? I'm not quite certain), or
Endoperson

Wiki (will eventually get updated) | Looking for a reviewer for a 24-themed (slightly) bastard mini.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 133, BlueMoonRising wrote:That's the word on the street

And...

...you just believe it?

If you're Town, I expect better. Gotta have critical thinking.

In post 134, Lizard_Buttock wrote:I mean Elli voted for himself and hasn't posted since. That looks like giving up to me.

Or, he hasn't logged back in yet. He may be working, no?

You don't think he voted for himself out of humor? His vote on himself came far before he reached L-1.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 135, Edosurist wrote:
In post 124, Wake1 wrote:Okay, so here's the deal.

Don't listen to me.
Nothing I have to say is important. Don't even try to consider any of the ideas I bring to the table. Every time I post, turn your mind off and do something mundane, like watch TV or something. Don't read my thoughts, don't critically think them through and weigh them for yourselves and, whatever you do, don't stop going with the flow. Alright.
Now don't read this.

Is this some kind of reaction test?

As for why the wagon sucks, you're overreacting. I don't think anybody took it seriously but you, apparently. As Nic said, you even stated intent, so I don't know why you seem to be freaking out about this.

If town Wake can state intent to hammer, does that not mean that a predominantly town wagon can push someone to L-1 for the lulz in RVS? I think so.

If you want an answer, my answer is I did it because it seemed fun. I don't actually think Nacho had a legitimate report.

There's my response to your reaction test.

Also, if my avatar is impeding on your ability to play, I'd change it for the course of the game.

No reaction test. Reverse psychology to get people to listen. Now stop listening to me.

I do think someone being run to L-1 at page four is noteworthy. Do recall, when I stated intent, the posts of mine directly preceding and proceeding it. OK, so you don't think his report is legit. For the record, neither do I. If you'd change your avatar for this game only, that'd be nice of you.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Peptobislawl
Peptobislawl
Goon
Peptobislawl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Peptobislawl »

In post 129, Wake1 wrote:

Peptobislawl
Didn't like how he said he wouldn't unvote Eli until nacho stopped threatening to lynch him. Doubtful a presumed Townie be afraid of rope.

Show
Will protect people not in the game

"I'm with the insane cop" -Pepto 2015

References games from other sites in his sig
Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Edosurist »

I think Buttocks has got it wrong. Elli hasn't given up, he just hasn't had a chance to come back yet. Simple as that.

@BMR
He was at one point at L-1 or 2, but by the time you had stated intent, people had unvoted.

@Wake
Ok, so what's the scum intent of running up a wagon like that? Is that player going to get lynched? Likely not, unless somebody quickhammers, but that'd be a death sentence for the next day. I would say it's noteworthy in that I've never seen a wagon take off like that, but I seriously doubt scum would see that as such an OUTSTANDING opportunity to take a quick snatch at a townie. Nope.

Changing the flaming dwarf momentarily.
The name's Edosurist. People call me Edos.
I'm back from hiatus (again), so please don't make me leave again (x4) by calling me
Edo
Edoist
(pronounced E-do-ist or e-DOIST? I'm not quite certain), or
Endoperson

Wiki (will eventually get updated) | Looking for a reviewer for a 24-themed (slightly) bastard mini.
Peptobislawl
Peptobislawl
Goon
Peptobislawl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Peptobislawl »

Frig i ment to add words to that^^

I was going to say the fear is more about tempting someone into a second bad lynch when he clearly has the power to do such things. That said, your assessment is fair and hopefully i can win back your trust.
Show

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 124, Wake1 wrote:

Hey, YOU. Yeah, YOU!
Where do you stand, Klingon?

As of this ^ post, we're 5 pages in.

I'm not standing at all, I'm sitting in front of the screen trying to sort everyone out.

I'm not worth shit on Day 1, you know that.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Edgar Allan Pro »

Salutations all.
VOTE: Nachomamma8
I'll be explaining this vote as I go follow through with my analysis so far.

First and foremost, Elbirn's enthusiasm is charming and, yet, I can't help but feel a bit unsettled by it. I suppose I, too, am excited to play with him. I don't know most of this playerbase, but I can say that it is exciting. I can't hate on Elbirn for his enthusiasm. Wake did bring up some solid points, but also told me to ignore him, so I'll be doing that.

I felt very unsettled by the wagon on Ellibereth. It grew far too quickly with very little questioning. I feel that it will be important to give scrutiny to those who simply hopped on. That's right! I'm calling the entire wagon suspect! A bold move, but it must be done.

Lizard_Buttock's point is problematic for me. There's hardly been any time--Elli giving up makes plenty of sense. I've been in similar positions; wagoned early and infuriated. Staying on the Elli wagon for those reasons is a red flag for me.

If anything, we should lynch Nacho--not just for pushing a very problematic wagon, but also to confirm Nacho's role. This is a bastard, closed setup. There's only two things a Nacho flip could provide. He's town and telling the truth--we trade 1 for 1 with an Elli lynch the following day. If that's not the case, then he's not town and we're one step closer to victory. There is a third possibility that I am considering, and this is that Nacho is lying, but town. However, in my extensive history with Nacho as both alignments, lying Nacho is typically scum Nacho. Don't be enamored by his veteran status. He's not here to care for us. He's not'ch'yo mamma, aight?

If anyone would like to talk to me, I'll be around.

P-EDIT: Glad to see Wake is on top of his game. I'll be over here, on top of my shit. Proverbial shit. A mound of poop.
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Edgar Allan Pro »

By the by, the pace of this game is blistering at points.
My apologies if we can't keep up at times.
Love and Fear <3
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Peptobislawl
Peptobislawl
Goon
Peptobislawl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Peptobislawl »

I should have said this in the other post, but i think Nacho's claimed PM is legitimate, which is worse than if he was lying, because what mod sets up a scum to die D1?

A mod with an evil plan, is who.
Show

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'm not gonna be around long today, but getting some posts in.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Xtoxm and TSO haven't posted yet.

I would very much like to hear something - anything - from them.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 95, Peptobislawl wrote:Nacho had a pm saying "hey this guy isn't town just so's ya know"

The exact PM was, paraphrased: "you have learned through special means that ellibereth is not aligned with town". I have taken no actions this game, so it has nothing to do with my role. I doubt it was anything from the mod since mod randomly informing someone that someone is not town is bullshit for a variety of reasons. I'm assuming it's day amnesiac something, but it could be coming from scum, it could be inaccurate, etc.

I'd like him to do something before we lynch him, but I don't think that there's any reason anyone's vote should be on anyone but me or him. I don't think that we should ask the person who gave me to out quite yet, but if he suddenly seems a little town from posting, then we can ask someone to out which would make two people vouching for him-scum instead of just one.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 104, NicCage wrote:Nacho, do you know who gave you the report or whatever? I'm not asking for the name, I just want to know if you know.

Nope. Don't really have anything that can confirm it and seem mod-official except that it seemed twilight zone-esque; could be a creative use of a day scum messenger role.

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Scattershot 0001

BlueMoonRising
———
What's YOUR reason for voting Eli?

DOMO
———
Where are you?

Drixx
———
Do not think you can avoid taking stances and escape rope at the same time.

Edgar Allan Pro
———
I like much of your thoughts. I'm giving Nacho precious time to recant.

Edosurist
———
How do you read Eli, Nacho, and pepto?

Elbirn
———
What else does sober-You think at the moment?

Ellibereth
———
Is it true you have given up, as LB says?

klingoncelt
———
Stand up with me, and share your blooming thoughts. Day 1 is the time to rise.

Lizard_Buttock
———
Do you know of any meta regarding these players?

massive
———
Please engage.

Nachomamma8
———
Do you stand by your report being serious?

NicCage
———
Did you think the intent was serious?

Peptobislawl
———
You sound rather afraid of rope. At least for a moment. IF you want my trust, I DO accept cookies.

Prolapsed Brain
———
Why did you vote Eli? Please explain .

Spiffeh
———
Please share your reads on Drixx and pepto, so I can compare.

T S O
———
Come on! Don't you dare get replaced out! :lol:

theslimer3
———
Engage please.

wgeurts
———
Atm, who are your top 3 scumspects and why?

Xiao Xiao Buns
———
All you cast is a naked vote. Who is your hydra partner?

Xotxm
———
Need you and the others to start contributing. Be alive. Something.
— House*
— Nosferatu*

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”