Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by Fro99er »

i mean flubber, not fragger
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 899, Fro99er wrote:inb4 fraggernaut yells at me for more preflip stuff

I like preflip analysis I don't understand the stigma I saw in my first game on the site of pre flip analysis
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 890, Sakura Hana wrote:I hope you're not blind to this kind of progression, you focus on who IaI unvoted, not on who he voted and why.
In post 736, I Am Innocent wrote:Why am I scum again sal?

In post 742, Salamence20 wrote:Haven't you noticed the amount of devotion I have given this game?

In post 744, I Am Innocent wrote:
unvote spiffeh
Vote salamance

In post 745, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 736, I Am Innocent wrote:Why am I scum again sal?

Ok so that could be IaI going and looking under a rock somewhere.
Looking under rocks is what townies and scum faking it do.

however
He claims to have made this progression (lloking for something specific starting here IMO)
In post 619, I Am Innocent wrote:PS - I think I caught spiffel in a lie, so that's where my vote is

So he claims to think he caught scum in lie.
and
In post 757, I Am Innocent wrote:Even spiffeh agreed with me

but now he was pressuring for content?
In post 785, I Am Innocent wrote:He has at least produced some content, it is now sals turn

I am not buying what he is selling.

Now it is true Davseto is selling nothing at all.
And the bits I called as scummy are.

If you ask I can go back and rip the crap out that Davesto post... but i did what felt was proportionate at the time. As its bad but can i know its scum bad or bad bad.

IaI feels like intent moving around behind the actions. I am voting IaI.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:22 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 878, BananaCucho wrote:You. Are. Reaching.

Thats NOT my case at all. Indeed my case is NOT about you or Echo Echo. So why you mention the timing of those votes is ?

My case is about the reasoning and the lack of consistency behind IaI's push on Spiffeh.

My problem is outlined in
added to in
and most recently where I explain how IaI getting off spiffeh to go look under some other Sal rock
claiming that "some content" satisfied, what previously was described catching scum in lie.

It reads to me like a made up pile of rubbish.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 885, Fro99er wrote:
In post 883, AxleGreaser wrote:Lining up lynches

You seriously cannot believe she's scum lining up lynches.

which would be why I didnt say or even hint at that.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

I think I'm really tired if that's the case but I'm pretty sure that bothered you before but I could be wrong. You probably dropped that and I didn't realize it

I'll revisit tomorrow
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:57 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 905, BananaCucho wrote:I think I'm really tired if that's the case but I'm pretty sure that bothered you before but I could be wrong. You probably dropped that and I didn't realize it

I'll revisit tomorrow

Dropped what?

When I voted I said "quicksand", flagging but specifically AVOIDING talking about recent vote changes. Especially those of anyone BUT the person i made a case on.

other people raised the changes ,and largely ignored my reasoning posted in the thread.....

I am weighing whether or not getting drunk and going postal, seems like a plan.
I think i am joking, but a 'port' really seems like good idea.
I really expect I wont as i think that would hurt my win con.... but as a plan.... it has redeeming features.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:52 pm

Post by Davsto »

First of all, the name's Davsto. No "e". Spell it right for the sake of the soon-to-be deceased.

Now, as I am town, I'd like you all not to assume that Axle is town too when I flip town, because scum do weird things. I mean, by unvoting me:
a) he got more people on my wagon than there was before
b) he made people read him as town when I flip town
Which seems like a pretty good deal if Axle is scum. Don't get to reading him as town too quick, please.

Honestly, I ain't a power role or anything so if lynching me is what it takes for you to ignore me and concentrate on the
actual
scum in this game then it's fine by me. Keep in mind Banana's pathetic excuse for a voteswitch onto me, and that IaI didn't immediately shove his vote onto a growing counterwagon, and there are probably some other things too.
Echo Echo
Echo Echo
Goon
Echo Echo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:58 pm

Post by Echo Echo »

In post 454, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 203, Echo Echo wrote:VOTE: Aeronaut

So you're saying a town player should have lurked then? Is that what you're saying?

You're trying to paint me as scum without ascertaining the motivations. That's scummy.

Technically, it's called mudslinging. I'm accusing you of doing so.

This vote is bad. Why are the two options "town player lurks" or "town player random votes when clearly that stage is over"? How about "town player reads through game and posts thoughtfully"? I also hate his discussion questions that he asks that appear like he is helpful when they don't result in anything fruitful.

This is a good post. Spiffeh gets town points for his thoughtful analysis here.

It's a point against me, but we're already past that.

In post 459, MarioManiac4 wrote:VOTE: sala
LE RESISTANCE

This is really bad. That's all I have to say.

In post 460, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 217, Davsto wrote:Oh man, 211 posts in 5 hours? Wai D:

In all seriousness though, I don't have (and probably will never have ever) the time of energy to do a big postwall of significant posts so im just gonna make vague screamy noises towards Echo's play, and then vote.

VOTE: Echo Echo

Posts like these are unacceptable when days are this small.

Fro99er is town he just seems to stream of conscious/erratic to be scum.
Aero seems town because I had a similar thought process regarding Echo.
I have a lot of town reads for once that's new. Scum are among the less active players.

VOTE: I Am Innocent

Shazam is still scum I will get to him.

Has your read on me changed?

In post 464, Spiffeh wrote:Shiro is present but not really contributing and that's going unnoticed for some reason? Would vote here too.
In post 395, Echo Echo wrote:The problem I have with Axle is his coasting and fluffing.

Is this not exactly what Shiro is doing? I'd say Shiro is doing this to a greater degree.

Right. And I'd say they need to step it up, or be ejected.

In post 467, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 463, Sakura Hana wrote:oh btw i saw both you and sal bring that gambler's fallacy thing, never heard the term before, what is it?

Gamblers Fallacy is basing something on luck.

Since Piss and I have never been on thr same team yet, gamblers fallacy states that we probably still arent.

This doesn't make sense. Gambler's Fallacy suggests that the more times you are not X, the next time it is more likely to get X. Therefore, since Piss and you have never been on the same team yet, Gambler's Fallacy states that you probably are this time.

---
A brief pause here for me to express that I dislike Flubber's posts so far. The stream of consciousness attempt is fake.

Naked vote on me, also pretty bad.
---

In post 503, Davsto wrote:
In post 502, Salamence20 wrote::(

But am I scum?

Unsure. History of erratic and ridiculous play makes it hard to tell. Supernull, with no lean either way even if you held a rocket launcher to my crotch and asked me to tell you.

This is actually a fair post.

In post 505, pisskop wrote:While Im psure who E2 is now, I still dont properly know how to read that account. But Im willing to believe hes fallible town.

I'm psure you don't.

In post 507, BananaCucho wrote:^^This meta post has been brought to you by the letter G, and the number 3!

-_-

This post makes absolutely no sense at all.

In post 513, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 510, Sakura Hana wrote:So Axle how about some reads?

Well there are the ones already in the thread.
First post RVS'd 3 people think i can get quickish reads on. They were all unvoted here
talks about reads from what happened early.

This ones not in the thread, but seems accurate, has some buts that oi think would be rare for scum to say so it reads as town, but I think it is uniformed about Fro99ers meta. Angry young man is a possible response from receiving a scum, PM. Fro99er looks a fair bit like Fro99er. There are some corners in his play i might not quite follow his train of thought around. but IIRC thats not unusual either. Lots of people have played with Frogger. So it will pan out.

Echo Echo was ~~~~~ me, but when I poked around in memory it felt like a different occasion I was wrong, and just being rubbed the wrong way.

Davsto, is rubbing me the wrong way, but I havent sat down today and read the thread hard enough for todays reads.
and domestic duty calls for a bit.

This post doesn't make sense either. I don't like it, because almost all of it is fencesitty.

In post 520, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 518, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 69, Spiffeh wrote:Bold votes probably wasn't a great term but the point still stands!

Does putting an exclamation point at the end suppose to make u more believable or something?

5 star contribution

Agreed.

In post 534, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 531, Salamence20 wrote:Can you teach me to anime?

がんばて

On other news, still not impressed with IaI

Thank you.

In post 557, AxleGreaser wrote:Please show me where fro99er did this.

Spoiler: My Answer
In post 32, Fro99er wrote:
In post 30, Sakura Hana wrote:Post #8 is scum.
Vote: Axle

I highly doubt that. But it's solely meta.

In post 557, AxleGreaser wrote:Please show me why you think fro99er thinks this "because he saw Axle perform it a couple of times before.".

It's an inference, based on his posts.

In post 615, Shazam wrote:
In post 614, I Am Innocent wrote:
Hint hint: it is the one who has given out almost no reads vs the one who has given out all reads...

If this is what you think, put your vote where your mouth is. I don't necessarily agree with this, though. I've definitely seen scum give out all their "reads" and town active lurk.

This is a good post.

---
I can see why people dislike I Am Innocent's posts. They're really... aloof. To put it bluntly, dumb. He goes to work, has a wife, and 4 kids, surely this isn't the extent of his rationality?
---

In post 636, tn5421 wrote:For one, to stop dismissing me as confscum and refusing to interact with me.

I don't like this response, it sounds scummy.

In post 657, Slandaar wrote:Don't like this either. Spiffeh makes an accusation in RVS, tn response is just completely over the top. It wasn't a bad accusation for the point in time, it doesn't make sense to say 'it's pretty presumptuous for you to assume any motives from Banana's play with barely anything to go on.' Especially when he in the same post can say 'he's probably trolling for reactions'.

Trolling for reactions shows he understands RVS - the response to Spiffeh suggests he doesn't. This kind of jump in level of thinking is likely to be scum.

Smart catch. I came to a similar conclusion.

In post 671, AxleGreaser wrote:First i am going to point out that Echo Echo has amde 8 times as many posts as you so there are more chances you can find stuff to point at.
and then i will examine your first point.
In post 669, Davsto wrote:
In post 226, Echo Echo wrote:Frogger, I'm townreading you.

Shut the fuck up.
Seems a bit buddyish. "I'm townreading you, so you can't scumread me".

and it seems that if you are correct that both you and Echo Echo dont know fro99er very well.
Well actually I am not sure who is buddied by being told to
shut the fuck up

Does not fit your buddying theory.

Drive over the thread like bulldozer seems a more apt description

Re No I am pretty sure people getting apathetic and leaving a highly spammy post filled game is thing that happens....
Here is link to guy that claims to be apathetic already...

yet you claim more contribution (even if as it is as he said spam) is just better?
In post 669, Davsto wrote:Trying to convince people to post and help less.

TLDR: seems to be jamming square peg in a round hole.

This is a really good post. It shows that he is analyzing Dave's post to look for contradictions and assessing it's validity. That's indicative of scumhunting. I give it town points.

In post 696, Davsto wrote:@Echo Echo - why the townreads?

I'll answer your question with a question: Why not the townreads?

In post 747, AxleGreaser wrote:I am currently voting Davesto. I am about to work out if i want to vote IaI more.
[SNIP]

This is a good effort.

In post 811, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 810, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 808, Sakura Hana wrote:Regardless the movement of both wagons is gonna be interesting after flips for some VCA later down the road IMO. So I like that a situation like this happened.

Agreed.

3rded

Then I'm hoping that a VCA expert would be able to make sense of the information, because currently I don't see a recognizable expert in the playerlist. Any amateur would tend to get faulty results dealing with the intricacies of VCA.

In post 853, Shiro wrote:@Echo Why do you scum read flubber?

I think that his posts have been largely useless thus far, and are very easy to fake.

---

CONCLUSION:
Slandaar is very town, and I have reversed my read on Axlegreaser; I now find him town. Spiffeh too. I'm scumreading Davsto, Flubbernugget, and tn.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:24 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 854, tn5421 wrote:@Shiro: I thought that Axle was voting Dave previously, what wagon did he support by leaving it?

In post 857, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 853, Shiro wrote:In other news Axl masterful plan of leaving his wagon so people vote it worked perfectly

In post 853, Shiro wrote:Note: Won't deny Davis wagon is looking good right now. Where is this guy anyway?

Uhhhh...

The Axl thing was a joke because just as he left the wagon he was trying to push people voted i.

My note was because I would honestly expect town to at least attempt to defend themselves

In post 892, Fro99er wrote:

davesto flips scum -> who knows about davesto.

Wishing to add that this made me laugh as well xD

also I am liking froggers he seems town.

UNVOTE

P.edit:I just noticed Davsto posted
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:32 pm

Post by Davsto »

Also, the reason I'm not posting while you all are is because my timezone is BST, so about when all of the posting is done is 1AM-5AMish for me, sorry about all that.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:41 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 910, Davsto wrote:Also, the reason I'm not posting while you all are is because my timezone is BST, so about when all of the posting is done is 1AM-5AMish for me, sorry about all that.

Don't you use that excuse cause it is BS

GMT+2 here

2 hours ahead of you and I still manage to post and coop with the difference.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:46 pm

Post by Davsto »

Okay, so you're saying I shouldn't sleep just so I can keep up with Mafia?

Yeh, no.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:52 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 498, Salamence20 wrote:
Dav why do I feel hostility from you when you talk to me?
Because scum are, on the whole, more paranoid and easier offended than town.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:52 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 696, Davsto wrote:Difference being:

Sakura's post was a list. Explanations would be silly for all 19 players.
Echo's posts were non-sequitur, standalone posts, where he just said "X is town". I guess I'll ask him why.
@Echo Echo
- why the townreads?

Alright.

Why is it scummy to post an unexplained read?
Why isn't it scummy to post an unexplained list? (not 'it's silly' that isn't a reason I want actual reasoning)

----------------------------------

In post 838, tn5421 wrote:And what if that's just how I am?

Then I am wrong.
In post 838, tn5421 wrote:
Are you going to call my line of thinking scummy all game or are you going to DO something about it?

I posted my thoughts so that is DO-ing something I would argue. Besides that I am voting Davsto which I am quite happy with at present.

The whole response you made here is really just posturing.

In post 860, tn5421 wrote:Davis is afk living his life probably, don't get too worked up about it.

The IaI wagon is a terrible wagon IMO since nobody has a decent reason to want him dead other than him not posting as much as the top 3, when a bunch of people have less than half the posts that the moderator does.

Where is the good reasoning on Salamence?

----------------------------------

So...

I am thinking Dave isn't scum after his recent posts so while I await a response to the above I shall unvote.

UNVOTE: Davsto
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:54 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 912, Davsto wrote:Okay, so you're saying I shouldn't sleep just so I can keep up with Mafia?

Yeh, no.

No I am saying you can find time before it 1am
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:58 pm

Post by Slandaar »

I really hate 913.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:02 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Ricastle, Tn, Banana today I thinks.

Maybe Mario.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:02 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 910, Davsto wrote:Also, the reason I'm not posting while you all are is because my timezone is BST, so about when all of the posting is done is 1AM-5AMish for me, sorry about all that.

Whats BST in GMT (0?) I am +10 I am sure someone overlaps with you.
My problem has been with what and how much not the interaction.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:04 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 549, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 414, Ricastle wrote:
In post 412, I Am Innocent wrote:Until I catch up, which should be tonight, I'll throw out a vote based on mr coasting vote in 409

vote ricastle
I'm ****ing VLA. Screw you.

VOTE: I Am Innocent

Are you mad because I voted you while your on V/LA, or because you didn't like that I called it a coasting vote?
Both in unison. It is clear that I cannot currently contribute substantial content and you're implying that something which was planned months in advance that prevents me from getting on is somehow bad/alignment-indicative. It's annoying.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:05 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 456, MarioManiac4 wrote:Reading tn's ISO she seems like she's trying to be cynical.
It's actually gut mostly, but from that I'll vote tn if I see nothing else

In post 718, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 43, tn5421 wrote:
In post 40, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 38, Spiffeh wrote:VOTE: BananaCucho
Feels the need to respond to every vote, like he's a little insecure about the fact that he's getting votes?

every vote against him*

Please don't start this game with yet another case of early game WIFOM when he's probably just trolling for reactions. You're already jumping at shadows and the game only just started, this isn't healthy mentally speaking for you to be so on edge.

In any case, it's pretty presumptuous for you to assume any motives from Banana's play with barely anything to go on.

TN gets townpoints for this.

Pedit: Yes but it's been literally one day since this began and for me it had 19 pages when I woke up to the fuckibg ganestart PM

Definitely could be buddies.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:10 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 916, Slandaar wrote:I really hate 913.

Is it because it was a sudden jab?

Axl BST is the British way of saying GMT +0

P.edit :Yea it was weird wasn't it? I tried to question how he went from will vote tn to being a rebel but he never came back to me
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:10 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Up to P25. Will finish later and get a list out

UNVOTE IaI
although no doubt the wagon's dissolved by now anyway
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:17 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 921, Shiro wrote:
In post 916, Slandaar wrote:I really hate 913.

Is it because it was a sudden jab?

Axl BST is the British way of saying GMT +0

P.edit :Yea it was weird wasn't it? I tried to question how he went from will vote tn to being a rebel but he never came back to me

It could be coincidence, but it is quite a strong 'jab' at the leading wagon, when, at that point in the game there wasn't much interest in the Davsto wagon at all. It's like he knows who the leading wagon is and has made the attack to justify a vote on Davsto in a bit. :] (which now is made more complicated for him)

456 - I have read ISO
718 - townpoints for this (which I should have already read in 456!)
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:18 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 908, Echo Echo wrote:
It's a point against me, but we're already past that.

Spoiler: for LOLs
WHile it is a bit of punt(mild guess).
Can I get any smart arse points for seeing the same thing but wondering why you bothered with an Alt?
Well, either that or you get style points in my book, for a quality impersonation. (postgame)

In post 520, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 518, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 69, Spiffeh wrote:Bold votes probably wasn't a great term but the point still stands!

Does putting an exclamation point at the end suppose to make u more believable or something?

5 star contribution

Agreed.

also not entirely novel as an observation.
In post 428, Slandaar wrote:Spiffeh's posting style stands out a bit to everyone elses as he uses a lot of exclamation marks and has a couple nicely structured posts.

In post 557, AxleGreaser wrote:Please show me where fro99er did this.

Spoiler: My Answer
In post 32, Fro99er wrote:
In post 30, Sakura Hana wrote:Post #8 is scum.
Vote: Axle

I highly doubt that. But it's solely meta.

yeah he said that, and either he is scum for not knowing what he means from one minute to the next(nah BS) or he actually meant
Spoiler: why not
I highly doubt that meaning that drawing that conclusion from that information is crap. (post #8 is scum, is a question that is independent of my alignment.)(yeah actual mathematicians can think like that. sufficient necessary conditions, premise=> conclusion, logical relationship or not. he said it was crap. )

In post 71, Fro99er wrote:FFS people. Axle could be scum, he could be town. I have no problem with an axle wagon if you all want to start one.

What I have a problem with is people actually saying they didn't like his post. That's just bullshit and looking for a reason. He could still absolutely be scum, but not based off one post on page 1.

I love wagons just as much as the next person, if not more so, but if you're going to wagon, just say you're doing it to wagon, not because you hate his post #8.

and as i have detailed knowledge of why he would know that, it seems very believable.

If hes better at scum than i suspect he is, the whole begging of the day could have been planned in advance. As he could know post #8 was coming and there could be reaction that he could do that to. And that eventually i would turn up. If he knew me well enough knwoing what I would do when I saw him crashing and burning is also predictable. (or it was.) But my paranoia meter is pinging 11 to think that so nah. Frogger would have to be silly, (not what you might describe as bad, but actually silly.) to read me as town over post #8. hes seen it before.

In post 557, AxleGreaser wrote:Please show me why you think fro99er thinks this "because he saw Axle perform it a couple of times before.".

It's an inference, based on his posts.

Ahh. (you have been assuming facts not yet in evidence)
He has seen me do that when i was scum and he was town. And has looked up and read the occasions when i also did it as town.

CONCLUSION:
Slandaar is very town, and I have reversed my read on Axlegreaser; I now find him town. Spiffeh too. I'm scumreading Davsto, Flubbernugget, and tn.

I don't see why the Flubber read. I think have been swinging the other way, but i don't trust my flubber read, i expect to be inaccurate. Do you have a hint?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”