Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4551 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Okay Sonic,

I'm going to give you one more shot at this, and if you refuse to do it, I will take it as an admission of guilt.

I would like you to evaluate each of the posts Titus made when she gave up and admitted being scum, giving your thoughts on what is likely to be potentially true, starting with whether you believe she was actually angry at the time or just faking it. Evaluate each post by quoting it and giving your thoughts. We want something to read you by that is separate from the chain of logic that results in you having given your role info to her in the scum chat.

If you are town, you should obviously want your thoughts out there either way, and certainly if you are town you don't want us to waste a mislynch on you, and certainly if you are town, you want to read through that series of posts anyway, as it is
at least possible
that she was legitimately angry and let actual info out into the thread. There's also a reason that scum are advised not to try and spill a bunch of WiFoM into the thread when they are dying, since it can frequently give the town actual info and get the scum's partners caught.

So ... I can see a scum Sonic trying to avoid doing the evaluation for fear of messing up whatever plan Titus had with those posts, but I see no reason for a town Sonic to have refused my request. So it's not a request anymore. You will do it if you are really town, and if you don't do it, we shall view that as your admission that you are scum. As simple as that.

Love,
Drixx
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4552 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Noted.
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4553 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Should I gladiate Fuzzy as well?
oopsies! haha!

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4554 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:49 pm

In post 4553, Metal Sonic wrote:Should I gladiate Fuzzy as well?

If you just want to outright claim scum, I suppose that would be a good move.

Fuzzy is supposed to refill us tonight. If he doesn't, that's basically him admitting he is scum. So why waste any more thought on it until we see if that happens or not?

Nic ... we're going to want you to watch us tonight in case any scum try to kill us. We have a theory we would like to tell.

And remember, Sonic, we haven't disclosed our abilities, except for one. Suffice it to say they are useful and have probably frustrated the scum team. Fuzzy refilling us lets us use something tonight and expect to use it again before the finale refill, and if fuzzy doesn't refill then we caught scum so it's worth the use anyway.

But you just need to stop appealing to emotion just because circumstantial evidence points to you. Instead, do your townie thing and evaluate the Titus posts. That's actually a productive usage of your time. All of your whinging and AtE just make us more sure that the logic is sound, or else you would have been doing townie things instead of what you have instead been doing.

It's like I said during yesterday's day phase ... I don't want you to be scum. What I want has zero correlation to how roles and alignment got assigned though ... so we would like to be able to read you instead of just applying the Razor.
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4555 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:49 pm

We have a theory we would like to test* ... hooray for typos.
Show

Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4556 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:33 am

Post by Sonic X »

was busy with a project today will get to that tomorrow
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4557 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

well this game has hit the breaks

Sonic-
what character are you? You said that you fake claimed....Also I agree with RR you need to gladiate today. I think that you should Gladiate either Mastin, Xtoxm, Hermit or Klingon.(maybe Grapes) but that's me, I think you should ask RR for her opinion

RR
You have not posted in the PT so I am not sure what you thinking .....What did you think about my claim

We haven't heard from Xtoxm in awhile,,,,I would like to hear from them.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4558 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by Sonic X »

I real claimed 100% in the post that I told you to LD... Which you didn't

Go read it
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4559 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:03 pm

not going waste my ability to cop someone who is town bc a a conftown is being paranoid,,,,,,I like and respect both the heads of RR but they are wrong,
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #4560 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Fuzzy is entertaining.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4561 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:29 pm

Ugh...you are going to post more productive post and actually scum hunt I hope
and yes I am very entertaining
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4562 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:34 pm

I don't think RR finds me entertaining though

I still want a mass character claim so that I could LD anyone left
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #4563 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:44 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Pet Centipeetle.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4564 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:38 am

Fuzzy, we're not interested in talking to you. Either you refill us tonight or you don't. If you don't, you get lynched tomorrow. It's as simple as that. You could have either found scum or confirmed Sonic into the town block and chose to do neither. There aren't nice words in response to that, so I choose not to use the not nice words.

Still waiting for Sonic to do town sonic things.
Show

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4565 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:18 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Your patience is appreciated while I handle higher priority RL work first :)
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4566 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:19 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Then I can move forward to mafia "work"
oopsies! haha!

Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4567 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Sonic X »

Analysis of Titus's posts

Okay, I know Titus best, so I am the most appropriate person here (Titus expert) to defuse the WIFOM that she would most definitely have laid down in her "defeat" posts.

Firstly, some background for you to understand. Like every situation, this has
two
possibilities: 1)
Titus knows that the game can be won.
2)
Titus knows that the game cannot be won.
I mean, we are the uninformed majority, while Titus team is the informed minority. They know what remaining cool powers they have left, and therefore are able to calculate whether the endgame or a win is attainable or not. We don't. That includes me.

However, let's assume the worst, and assume that in this worst case, Titus has a plan to reach the endgame, and her last few posts were attempting to enact that plan (although she gave up on her slot because it was unwinnable.) In this case, it is
definite
that she left instructions in her scum PT for her members (whoever they are) to follow through. This is a fact that I need to make clear.

Note: we do not assume the best case (as in, the scumteam is going to lose 100%), because then there's nothing for me to do anymore -- just do some turbo lynching action to guarantee our win.

We can wonder how Titus thinks she can win her plan, if she does indeed have a plan. But it means that she has mapped out the mislynches that she needs to win, and probably instructed her teammates to push or allow those wagons to happen. She also probably planned the farside kill, because her death was immediately before it, as well as herself catalyzing her death (Basically, she was alive to leave the instructions in her scum PT.

One thing that is important for us to highlight
is NicCage's revival. I don't think anyone could have expected that, not even scum, unless they received a tip-off. This has definitely thrown the scum's plan off guard.

With all that noted, let's begin detailed analysis.

In post 4232, Trench Warfare wrote:I've looked at this and I've just decided that I'm beyond frustrated. 7 fucking masons versus less scum than that.

This is highly likely to be true. I think it has been established that the Mastin/Xtomx/RR hood is also all town. Even though it was advertised as a neighborhood, I believe Varsoon was expecting them to implode from paranoia. This actually happened with the Beer/Vezok hood, so Varsoon's plan actually worked.

The reason why I believe that Mastin + Xtomx are town is because Titus was pushing them since forever. All the bullshit about "Must be one scum in Mastin/Xtomx". I mean, she could've been bussing, but the fact of the matter is that Titus dodged each and every scum lynch that has happened in the game. Thus, her plan was to
not bus
. We can expect the same behavior being applied to RR's hoodmates. Her attempts to sling mud onto them were pretty obvious.

In post 4232, Trench Warfare wrote:There's no way for scum to win since the start of this setup.

This is probably fake. Varsoon isn't that dumb. I bet scum have a counter to these masonries.

In post 4232, Trench Warfare wrote:How are we supposed to get anyone lynched? The fact we got beer is a fucking miracle.

This is probably true. But there might be more to it. Why was getting beer a "fucking miracle"? Note the word miracle. That means something extraordinary happened. If it was a common word like "was fucking lucky" or similar, I wouldn't have paid much attention to it. I strongly suspect that Titus actually had the fact that the Beer lynch was 100% town in mind -- that was why it was a miracle. All the players who were voting him were town. This would be great for Titus's VCA faking.

In post 4232, Trench Warfare wrote:So many auto fucking alliances, but we can barely interfere with alliance generation.

This is a half-truth. My pet theory is that scum have an information thief from alliances. So being unable to interfere with
alliance generation
was right, although I think I remember Frogger having that ability? But interfering directly with alliances themselves? Entirely possible.

In post 4232, Trench Warfare wrote:This whole Titus knows too much when I am one of the best role deducers on this site (provided blantant crumbs) is ridiculous.

She was just mad that she was caught for the wrong reasons.

In post 4232, Trench Warfare wrote:Seven masons versus the only way I can confirm myself is by giving RR a doctor N1.

This is misleading. It is true that the "only" way Titus could confirm herself was through the N1 doc, but that doesn't actually say much about the rest of her scumteam, does it?

In post 4232, Trench Warfare wrote:Add in a watcher, lie detector (thus acting as a cop if we ever use our fakeclaims), rolecop (so we can't fake our roles), and the fact that universal backup wasn't believed... jeezus.

The fact that Titus was bitching about the lie detector
suggests that Fuzzy is town.
If Fuzzy was scum, I strongly doubt that she would have added that clause, because technically it wasn't information that she was supposed to have anyway.

In post 4232, Trench Warfare wrote:Plus lighthouse gem was my fucking fake claim. My fake claim... and it's a fucking null at best. I shouldn't give my fake claim and then have town want to lynch me anyway. Seriously, what the bloody fuck? That forced our hand into shooting Ricastle as I would have lied my ass off to me if I still suspected me. Turns out, Ricastle was trusting me but it was too little too late. That kill had to be done. :@ Seriously, this game balance is severely fucked up.

This is probably real, lol. None of these present useful information, except for the last sentence. Which doesn't tell us much anyway.

In post 4232, Trench Warfare wrote:Klingon, at least you get to see me as scum for your files, but someday I want a game where I actually roll scum at the start that you're in. :/

Normally, if I thought I had any shot at not being lynched, I'd keep faking my VCA. At this point, it's too much work. VCA takes awhile as town, even more so when you have to fake it to obscure your buddies. Stalling for my VCA is worthless IMO and just hurts my buddies.

Useless.

In post 4232, Trench Warfare wrote:I'm going to wish my team the best of luck, but I know it's a long shot. If we lose, we did our best against insurmountable odds.

This is probably real. Scum was in a bad position yesterday, and with NicCage alive they are in a
terrible
position now. GG.
This expectation suggests that the remaining scum has a possibility of winning, yet would be difficult when it was left to PoE. Remember, RR was aiming to mislynch me today. I'm part of Titus's plan of chain mislynches, and this is evident because of the suggestion that her team still *had* a shot at winning.

In post 4236, Trench Warfare wrote:Yeah yeah yeah

I was kinda hoping you had guts. You don't. *shrug* It's over for me but you aren't better than me. Don't even go there.

I can beat you as scum. Give me a balanced fucking setup and I can. 7 masons, who gives a shit.

Egoballing.

In post 4237, Trench Warfare wrote:Gladiate me. I'm outed scum.

What are you waiting for?

Baiting me to make a stupid decision at 2 am.

In post 4238, Trench Warfare wrote:You'll be the mislynch if you don't gladiate me. You and I both know this. I've put enough links through to you that there's no way you'd survive if you don't burn your gladiate. You got no choice Sonic.

Baiting me to make a stupid decision at 2 am. Also, RR doing today exactly as Titus says. Despite all protests by his close trustable compatriots. Lol.

In post 4241, Trench Warfare wrote:No need for flavor. Just quote gladiate me coward.

Baiting me to make a stupid decision at 2am

In post 4243, Trench Warfare wrote:Are you confused? You're a chicken. Coward. Useless. Easily manipulated. Townbeard. Sorry but you know it's true from Dating Game. Catch one scum and you let all the others go. Sorry.

This is blatantly false. Plus, I caught 3 scum this game. I don't foresee myself "letting all the others go".
Attempting to make me angry/heated through obviously incorrect attacks so that I burn my gladiate and cannot use it against them in later days.

In post 4245, Trench Warfare wrote:Enjoy your mislynch. :) I win either way. You use your ability and thus we burn a town ability or you get mislynched. Total win.

True as fuck. Lol.

In post 4247, Trench Warfare wrote:Or even c) town believe I am pulling a mastina and I don't get lynched because you didn't gladiate me. Hahaha!

Baiting.

In post 4251, Trench Warfare wrote:Go to bed. Sonic. I just won. Then we'll be in lylo after mislynching you.

:)

I love claiming scum. Tis amazing.

That's how you do outed scum.

This post has a piece of vital information -- Titus slipped that she does not know that NicCage would revive.

Implication: Her plan she left in the Dead PT was assuming Nic was dead. She thought that we'd be in lylo after mislynching me. But now that there is one extra mislynch to burn, which is fatal to an already crippled scumteam, her plan busts.

In post 4253, Trench Warfare wrote:You give so much information Sonic. You're like a gold mine. It'll be sad after your lynch because we can't crack the setup through you.

Baiting

In post 4255, Trench Warfare wrote:
In post 4222, Sonic X wrote:I win the game when all threats to the Beach City Residents have been defeated and at least one Beach City Resident is alive.

^^ Obvious lie detector post. :)

Seriously, stop making this so fucking easy Sonic.

Titus proving the powers of her inference skills.

In post 4256, Reasonably Rational wrote:Sonic just gladiate already. You realize we're going to just make you gladiate whomever we collectively believe most likely to be scum tomorrow to prove you weren't lying about it, mostly because you claim to be a special snowflake who doesn't have Steven Universe quotes to activate while everyone else so far has had SU quotes to activate abilities.

This is really bad. Especially when you + Klingon just hammered before I woke up (less than 8 hours of sleep, mind you!). RR plays into Titus's hand to burn my gladiate which, looking at my track record, would be fatal to the scumteam. She wants it removed with 100% certainty, she can't rely on RR's 99% probability of doing the job for her.

In post 4257, Trench Warfare wrote:Drixx, I must thank you. You're giving me exactly what I want. XD

Let's remember that Titus is of the same archetype as RR: Logical players.

As can be seen in the thread, your playstyles are eerily parallel (at least, to me). Lecturing us about sound/valid arguments, having a rational conversation about VCA methodologies, etc. RR caught Titus off guard with his 100%-logic case -> Breaks Titus. But Titus, likewise being prepared for this, uses her own scum offense of WIFOM to let RR play into her hand. She also knew that the Doc shot that she gave RR would make him townread her a lot... and it worked too! Temporarily. This shows the parallelisms between Titus and RR.

In post 4267, Trench Warfare wrote:Now here's the part where you don't insult my intelligence.

Beer and Vezok are confirmed to each other by flavor. That was clear the minute Frogger was lynched and scum had to use fakeclaim.
There's the two actual flipped masons.
Then there's the you Xtomx and Mastina getting double confirmation of the innocent child.

Still omitting the highly-salient-hindsight-point about there being a scum role to counter these masonries. Her bitching about it attempts to portray a sense of anger and indignant about 7 masons, almost as if she can't do anything about it, but I believe that this is the expression that she is trying to portray.

Summary:

Titus is probably being honest about there being 7 masons in the game.
Titus might be omitting how scum has its own counter to these 7 masons.
Fuzzylogic is likely a town LD, because he was called out.
Farside kill was probably preplanned by Titus.
My mislynch is necessary for Titus's endgame plan
RR plays into Titus's endgame plan because their playstyles are so similar.
Despite scumteam being an informed minority, even they did not know NicCage would respawn.
My gladiate is an asset and is something that Titus fears and wants to remove from the game.
Last edited by Varsoon on Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sonic X
Sonic X
Goon
Sonic X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4568 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Sonic X »

Oh and if it wasn't clear, Titus might be subtly confirming the good idea that the Beer wagon was 100% town.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4569 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:47 am

whatever,,,,, instead of using the PT to help the town , iM going to be stubborn....(RR)
I could of just of easily of lied about LDing Sonic but I didnt. I tried to play as honest as I can
BTW I am refilling you bc I think its a good idea not bc you will lynch me tomorrow if I don't. I am playing to what I believe is best for the townies
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4570 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:12 pm

Sorry guys...picking a fight with a conftown is not helpful to the town. Prob not one of my brighter move.
I let my frustratin get the best of me.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4571 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1428, Varsoon wrote:
Beer (
LYNCH
):
Replace in, NicCage, Fluminator(Xtoxm), Marquis, vezokpiraka, vezokpiraka, Skybird, Sonic X, Bins(Constantine), Grapes
fro99er (4):
Beer, Trench Warfare, Ricastle, Cheetory6
Replace in (3):
TunnelWarriors, MaxwellPuckett, CooLDoG
Bins (1):
Thefuzzylogic99
SonicX (1):
fro99er
Not Voting (2):
Mastin2, Reasonably Rational
{Sonic, Constantine, Grapes} are the living names on the wagon that aren't undeniably conftown. (Constantine you can call conftown, though, unless Klingon gambited by conftowning a scumbuddy.)

Off there, you have Cooldog/Klingon and Fuzzy.

If Sonic's right about the wording on the Beer lynch--and I think he actually might be, because I happen to think this is a legit Titus slip--that still means to me lynching Fuzzy.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4572 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:04 pm

There is three possibility with the Hermit read
a) Klingon is cop reading a fellow scum buddy
b Klingon is somehow town and is just fake claiming
c) Scum Klingon is cop reading a townie to earn town cred

I am confused on Mastin POE.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4573 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:12 pm

d) Klingon is cop and he cop read hermit as town

sorry missed the last one
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4574 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:58 pm

Sonic
RR
Grapes
Hermit
Xtoxm
Fl99
Klingon
Mastin
NicCage
--------------------------------------------------
Sonic
RR

Grapes
Hermit
Xtoxm
Fl99
Klingon
Mastin
NicCage

Its Impossible for them to be scum
----------------------------------------------
Sonic

Grapes

Hermit
Xtoxm
Fl99
Klingon
Mastin

Sonic is almost certainly is town. He has the VC to help prove it, He also has done everything and than some to let me LD him. He also told RR and NC I was the LD which would be dangerous he him , either of us or both of us were scum. There some things that worries me a bit but I am sure he is town. Plus if Mastin is town by her push than Sonic is almost undeinable town

Mastin pushes on Max and Frogger makes her town. That or she busses the living daylight out of them. I think we can reasonable conclude that She is town

Grapes voted for both Frogger and Max. That's good enough for me

Hermit-
Xtoxm
Fl99-
not going to be lynch bc of RR
Klingon

Mastin

Sonic

Grapes

------------------------------------
That's leaves

Hermit-