AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:49 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1225, Shiro wrote:Fair enough, my bad then. I misinterpreted it

Thats, Ok you probably just saved me from being misinterpreted by someone with a square head.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:51 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1208, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 1206, Ricastle wrote:How exactly was making a blatantly bad push on Davsto a reaction test?

no. not explaining my reads was the reaction test.
I had to vote dabs to basically to stop me, town, from getting lynched.

I think your reaction test was actually alright.

Now it is completed (Where are the results?) can you explain your reads?
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:39 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 1222, AxleGreaser wrote:You do what you get done instead of excuses.

Yeh, because I could get so much useful info out in literally thirty seconds before I had to go out with family /s

Brief read list coming up in next post, may be a while because 18 not-me players.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:41 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1013, Spiffeh wrote:I guess overall though I wouldn't mind a Dav lynch if Sal arsoned (?) IaI tonight.

In post 1025, Spiffeh wrote:Ok w/e IaI can be arsoned.

VOTE: Mario

I am decently ok with all lynch options today but Dav would probably be my least fave of IaI/Mario/Dav

In post 1042, Spiffeh wrote:I am on board with either Mario or IaI.

I think the one we don't lynch should be vigged/arsoned/whatever

In post 1149, Spiffeh wrote:tn probably wants sala dead so he can't arson him tonight lul

Why so paranoid about a town night kill, and directing where it should go? Also why did you say you were okay with me, mario, and dave getting lynched, but omit dave from your choices of a vig target at night in your very next post?

In post 1089, Spiffeh wrote:IaI and tn are scum js

ESPECIALLY if Mario flips town.

Hopefully he doesn't

Please explain how I am ESPECIALLY scum if Mario flips town. The reverse I see, but not what you said: similar wagons***, he defended me coming in, I listed him as lean town, I refuse to vote for him.

***Of my flash wagon of seven people, 6 have voted Mario, with 5 still on there (pisskop has not, and spiffeh jumped off trying to look town or something).

In post 1092, Spiffeh wrote:And I want to hear from Aero before day ends

Sorry, maybe it is just conf bias, but this post right after you jumped off the Mario wagon felt very fake, can you elaborate why you made it/what you were hoping for from Aero?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:03 am

Post by Davsto »

Aeronaut - hasn't said anything for a while so I'm not sure, but I like a couple of things he's said.
Very
slight townlean.
AxleGreaser - said a lot of useful things. Probtown.
BananaCucho - didn't like a lot of his earlier posts, but has redeemed himself by some of the later stuff. Ish. Slight townlean.
Echo Echo - I didn't like the feel of him earlier on, but I feel that I fell victim to ConfBias so I'm not entirely trusting of myself here. Null.
Flubbernugget - Posts tend to be empty, but concise, being useful but not saying that much in terms of content. Townlean.
Fro99er - makes both good points and bad points. Not a big fan, honestly. Tentative scumlean.
I Am Innocent - started off a bit scummy, but better posts have worked their way into a semi-decent townlean.
ika - 8 posts due to replacement. I got nothin.
MarioManiac4 - enough has been said, by me and others. Probscum.
pisskop - a lot of his posts have surprisingly little content, and he doesn't seem to have actually made much of an effort. Scumlean.
Ricastle - few posts, due to V/LA, but what little is there is good, he shows changes of opinions that read naturally. Townlean.
Sakura Hana - her longer posts are good, but few and far between, while the shorter posts tend to be a bit meh. Null, maybe slight scumlean..?
Salamence20 - stupid, irrational play is stupid and irrational. Could be either alignment, due to this irrational play. Null.
Shazam - I like some of his posts. Townlean, a bit.
Shiro - seems genuine when they get a read, sticks to it and gives good reason. Minor townlean.
Slandaar - makes good points, asks good questions. Probtown.
Spiffeh - quite a lot of contentless posts, later on. Makes some good vague points, but doesn't really give a town vibe. Scumlean.
tn5421 - Decent posts, I guess. Very slight townlean.

A few of these are more gut-based than evidence based. Ignoring potential associative reads ahead of flips because that is silly thing to do.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:09 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1230, Davsto wrote:based than evidence based.

ta.

Finding the ones that are evidence based, and describing your evidence would be the next most useful thing I would get from you.
That can be done at the time of day you have time and posted then.

TAI.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:16 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 1231, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 1230, Davsto wrote:based than evidence based.

ta.

Finding the ones that are evidence based, and describing your evidence would be the next most useful thing I would get from you.

TAI.

Most of them I could probably find posts to support my reads on them if anyone asked, as the "gut reads" are based on the general feel of their play rather than specific posts.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:58 am

Post by Shazam »

In post 1203, MarioManiac4 wrote:Reaction test completed!
Downloading results!

In post 1205, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 1177, Davsto wrote:
In post 1080, MarioManiac4 wrote:Read davsti's ISO and not convinced he's scum
Although the vote on banana and ne in one post felt weird

In post 1161, MarioManiac4 wrote::)
VOTE: davsto

I get a townvibe from pretty much everyone except this guy and the post where he voted me anf banana felt fake

Quite a change, don't you think? From a "not convinced he's scum" to what is essentially an OMGUS vote?

Not convinced means not a full scum read. Only you and I A I were competing wagons.
Also when did you care about claims Ika

In post 1208, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 1206, Ricastle wrote:How exactly was making a blatantly bad push on Davsto a reaction test?

no. not explaining my reads was the reaction test.
I had to vote dabs to basically to stop me, town, from getting lynched.

This is some next level flailing. He's made a bunch of posts since getting a big wagon on him, and they have all been self-preservation posts. None of them shows a mindset of trying to put forth evidence that someone else is scum. The only thing he cares about is living. Seems like a scum mindset to me.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:15 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1233, Shazam wrote:This is some next level flailing.

I dont disagree.

Davsto has this problem with time. If we have some we could let him have time so he can post his reads and analysis with reasoning connected to evidence.

If Sal turns up and oks things and people really want to, I am also happy to end the day.
I am feeling pretty damn mellow, and i am not even drunk.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:20 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1232, Davsto wrote:Most of them I could probably find posts to support my reads on them if anyone asked,

Well this was me asking

In post 1230, Davsto wrote:A few of these are more gut-based than evidence based.

In post 1231, AxleGreaser wrote:Finding the ones that are evidence based, and describing your evidence would be the next most useful thing I would get from you.

TIA.

(but I messed up the TIA)(thank you in advance)

I will be blunter.

please provide evidence for the reads that have evidence.

That might be big task, so break it up into bits choose individual read sand find the evidence then do another one.
starting as soon as practicable. please.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 1234, AxleGreaser wrote:Davsto has this problem with time. If we have some we could let him have time so he can post his reads and analysis with reasoning connected to evidence.

I get your point, but I'm waiting until tomorrow. I'm solid on my scumread with Mario.
All providing reasoning for my scumreads will do is tell the people I scumread how to act to make me less suspicious of them in future. I see no reason to expand until tomorrow, when I'm gonna go after the next scum.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:23 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Davasto is a dick :(
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:42 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1236, Davsto wrote:
In post 1234, AxleGreaser wrote:Davsto has this problem with time. If we have some we could let him have time so he can post his reads and analysis with reasoning connected to evidence.

I get your point, but I'm waiting until tomorrow. I'm solid on my scumread with Mario.
All providing reasoning for my scumreads will do is tell the people I scumread how to act to make me less suspicious of them in future. I see no reason to expand until tomorrow, when I'm gonna go after the next scum.

My lynch order is open for debate again.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:50 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1133, BananaCucho wrote:I don't pretend to know what's going on in your head. I'll be interested to see if they die and if they don't we'll talk about your fakeclaim day 2.

You think its a fakeclaim and there's a chance someone will die? Please explain
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:54 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1140, Fro99er wrote:I like Sala for town

DGAF what ricastle says

Arsonist is explicitly non normal. Can you explain how Sal's recent posting isn't fluff?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:03 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Davesto what actually counts as content to you
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:09 am

Post by Slandaar »

Mario managed to read 3 pages in 2/5's of the D1 deadline. That really doesn't seem town to me considering the length of deadline means he should have expected the need to be active from the start.

You can't just signup for a 5 day deadline game and think it's OK if you roll town to not do anything for the first 2 days and then the third day you get a wagon so decide to post a bit.

The motivation to post (the wagon) should never have been required. I just think he is scum who was doing 'enough' and is now being lynched for it.

Basically I don't believe town would have the lack of desire to do anything that Mario had for the first couple days.

He has also done a distinct lack of scumhunting. Like there really isn't anything there. The best thing he did is ask Ika about claims that isn't enough.
In post 1020, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 1018, Spiffeh wrote:Nothing is stopping you from posting normally

Go

How about you voting me for "lurkung" when I hadn't been in the site since gamestart?
Was I allowed to post normally then?

Is very complain-y.
In post 1027, MarioManiac4 wrote:I'd say 5 posts in 2 days is fine
Also the poe was when I started to find town but with all the people scum reading me and nobody stopping to think that might be s bad sign I've been somewhat demovitated

Very defeatist very early. He had time to post without lots of people scumreading him but didn't use it.
In post 723, MarioManiac4 wrote:Also sala needs to stop being wrong.

This, saying someone is wrong, never like it. Saying wrong means you know the person is wrong or are very confident. Yet at this point how much had Mario actually read? The conviction in his statement is too much. It's also a lack of engagement he should be communicating with Sala about it but that doesn't happen just calling him wrong isn't useful. He isn't trying to persuade Sala or figure out Sala's alignment -> lack of scumhunting.

Then there is the ISO of tn -> cynical would vote, later on he sees a post he should have seen in tn's ISO and gives townpoints as if he just saw it. This shows the ISO was pointless as he clearly didn't put enough effort into reading it (or he's scum).

That is basically what I was thinking yesterday.

Since then :]

Half finished reads list is kinda townish but not enough I think to persuade me against his lynch.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:10 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 1241, Flubbernugget wrote:Davesto what actually counts as content to you

If I can specifically remember points they made, I feel they've probably made a lot of content. If I have to click towards their ISO to remember points they've made, I'll lean towards less content.

Maybe it's an inaccurate way of doing it, but I just get a feel of who is actually helping, and who doesn't seem to be in my head.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:10 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1239, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1133, BananaCucho wrote:I don't pretend to know what's going on in your head. I'll be interested to see if they die and
if
they don't we'll talk about your fakeclaim day 2.

You think its a fakeclaim and there's a chance someone will die? Please explain

If they don't die its a fake claim. I didn't explicitly state whether I think the claim is real or fake atm.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:14 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 1238, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 1236, Davsto wrote:

My lynch order is open for debate again.

Okay.

Explain to me why giving a reads list today when I already think I'm voting and am going to lynch scum is more beneficial for town than just lynching who I think is scum and providing the reads tomorrow.

Providing it today will do little for town since we're already lynching scum, but it'll give scum info on how to act to be less suspicious in my eyes.
Providing it tomorrow will start off tomorrow with a bunch of read-based discussion to go off, while scum has the info that may help them later.
I fail to see why the former option is more beneficial.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:15 am

Post by Davsto »

That second line in the last paragraph is meant to parse as "it'll take them longer to get info that may help them".
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:20 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1245, Davsto wrote:Explain to me why giving a reads list today when I already think I'm voting and am going to lynch scum is more beneficial for town than just lynching who I think is scum and providing the reads tomorrow.

I did (, especially ) we need you to provide reasoning in the thread to support the reads list you already gave.
Reads list are easier to fake than that reads supported by reasoning.

Reads list supported by reasoning are harder for you if you are scum to back flip on if the need arises tomorrow.
As town you explain why your view changed and move on.

Thus you doing the things that are harder and riskier for scum to do make you look townier.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:23 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1245, Davsto wrote:but it'll give scum info on how to act to be less suspicious in my eyes.

As town, given the wagons that have run today,
How for you to be less suspicious in other peoples eyes is I think a higher priority for you.

There are lots of people hunting scum, you being seen to be hunting scum would be nice.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Davsto »

Okay, which people would you like me to do? Because fuck off am I doing an ISO on all 18 players, each of which have an average of about 60 posts each, just to prove my towniness to you in a way that, imo, helps scum more than town.

(Also, harder for me to flip back on? Just having a readlist makes it difficult for me to change because I've literally said "I think this is town" and it'd be weird for me to suddenly scumread them after one post.)

PEdit-yeh, because being one of the first on the current scum wagon and posting a large list of slightly reasoned reads is not looking for scum at all /s

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”