Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Elbirn »

I think you're town

I also think Xiao is town

My vote is nowhere, so let's sheep a townread

Unless you have a better idea? Where should my vote be, domo?
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:03 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 775, Elbirn wrote:I think you're town

I also think Xiao is town

My vote is nowhere, so let's sheep a townread

Unless you have a better idea? Where should my vote be, domo?

You're missing the point. You're allowing someone who, from your town pov, is town throwing shit at another town read of yours, to run the show. He gives you a list of acceptable lynches, and you just go mkay that one.

If you're town who thinks we're both town, you should be telling xiao to stfu while you make your own mind up, not cherry picking his choices.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Elbirn »

*Actually reads Prolapsed iso*

Lol he's not scum either

UNVOTE:

Pedit: yeah but sometimes you gotta stop, collaborate, listen. And just because I don't agree with him scumreading you doesn't mean that the rest of his reads are wrong.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Spiffeh »

You literally just went through the rest of his reads and said they were wrong.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:08 am

Post by Elbirn »

Yeah but that one might not have been, until I decided it wasn't.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:09 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 772, Elbirn wrote:
In post 768, Xiao Xiao Buns wrote:
In post 704, Xiao Xiao Buns wrote:i'm out. sonic's at school.

These are your only acceptable lynches until each and every one of them flips scum. pick the order...

klingoncelt, domo, spiffeh, prolasped brain, and eli.

Choose one of these mate. Which of these sexy players do you like? We'll tie them up together!

Town, town, town, maybe scum lemme reread him but doesn't he always play like crap I spectated a game he was in and he was shit but I think he flipped town, town. In that order.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:09 am

Post by Elbirn »

Really the point is that his stance is that if I don't agree with him on scumreading him (domo) then I should not agree with him on anyone else because I already think he's wrong about one thing.

That's...pretty logically unsound unless I'm missing something
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:11 am

Post by DOMO »

You're missing town thought process. If you think xiao is wrong about a billion scumreads, then you don't sheep him.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:12 am

Post by DOMO »

vote elbirn
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Spiffeh »

I actually don't disagree with that logic.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 783, DOMO wrote:
vote elbirn

Bout damn time.

I really am going now though, I'll be back when I'm loaded.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Drixx »

Wow. XXB; can you guys sign your posts so we know which head is giving the crazyspeak? That was an unpleasant catch up for me. I find it unbelievable for a scum Sonic hydra to do what I just read, so I'm pretty sure that makes you town ... but I kind of want to lynch you just for subjecting me to that. Holy crap.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 673, Xiao Xiao Buns wrote:do you think you look town, klingon?

you don't look very town to me either.

help me out, give me some reads. what have you learned from the game?

This early in the game I ain't got shit.

TSO reads Scum until I hear more from him.

Wake is Town so far.

Drixx is officially Null for today.

I think Edo and Elli are Scum.

Everyone else Null right now.

Elli is one of my 3 metadive choices.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I'll be ISOing Elli later tonight.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

XiaoXiao, you throw that quote of yours out there, but you haven't responded to my replies.

In post 648, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 554, Xiao Xiao Buns wrote:klingon is a smart scum player, but likely still scum here. she waffles extensively and never gives an opinion as to whether the guilty on eli is legit. she just says she will vote him later. she puts through zero effort to resolve whether the guilty is real but blathers about it, making her posts a bunch of worthless muck. she babbles on about a day redirector which has never before been seen in mafia.

It's Day fukkin' 1. I'll have the entire game figured out later, say Day 3, but not right now.

then she blathers that she has no opinions but suggests how to handle drixx. how can she recommend how to approach drixx without a clue as to his alignment?

Drixx and I share common R/L issues.

klingon then devolves into just insulting players. prolapsed brain doesn't do real scumhunting. yet she doesn't vote him. (note to self, check prolasped if klingon is scum). she had no opinions before this, so why no vote?

If I voted all of my Scum choices, you'd likely bitch about me voting all over the place.

then she attempts to link edo to eli with a vote that just says scumbuddy found. where does this newfound confidence that eli is scum coming from? if so, why did kling not want to vote eli sooner. reeks of attempting to scumpaint town after an eli flip.

I think Elli is Scum. I think Edo is Scum.

later, when kling shows up, i decide to test her a bit. kling likes to have meta on every player at her fingertips. i decided i would test her research on domo. she refers to his iso, which is hands down the wrong answer.

she says she needs to check post zero for something, but she never follows up.

she claims after her research that domo is an alt of no substance. as if being an alt was an excuse for being a useless shit. she also highlighted the awkward phrasing by domo.

Not at all true. Domo has more alts than I care to research. I was checking for something in the rules, it's not there, so something I might have had on Domo doesn't exist. I never said he was an alt of no substance. Not by any stretch of the imagination. I also didn't call him a useless shit.

i call upon her to vote her scumread, getting suspicious of her at this point because she failed the meta test. both so with domo and not having an innate curiosity to find out who i am.

You're not the boss of me. You don't like how I vote? Get counseling, it'll make you feel better.

Who says I don't know who you are? And I should be curious why?

her response is the most damning of all. she won't vote her scumread in domo because i had not pointed out 2-3 more scum. why is that necessary to vote a scumread? it wasn't necessary when she voted Edo, why for domo?

Edo was more of a scumread to me. Domo is
your
big scumread.

second, unless it is single ball, why is busting 5 or 6 scum neccessary? i call her out on this and rather than answering why she thinks single ball, she just says multiball is possible but she thinks single ball.

All the better to build airtight cases with, derp.

then she scurries away to hide.

It was like 4am. I got sleepy. Jeez.

You can respond now, Xiao.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 751, Xiao Xiao Buns wrote:
In post 749, Spiffeh wrote:MS do you see the shit he has spewed at me?

Vote either DOMO or Klingon and then we'll talk. Chip has you as a weaker scumread, but a scumread nonetheless.

Why are you ordering players to sheep you?
-
MiniDeathStar
Rod Serling
Rod Serling
Goon
Rod Serling
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by Rod Serling »

vote count:

Elli (1) slimer
Pepto (1) gert,
lizard (2) massive, Edgar,
Bluemoon (4) spiffeh, edo, xtoxm, pepto,
Domo (2) xiao, lizard
Gerts (3) Nacho, elli, pb
Elbirn (1) Domo

Not voting:

Drixx, TSO, niccage, wake, kling, domo

21 players, 11 to lynch
timer count down:
(expired on 2015-09-12 21:30:00)

Gerts on v/la 3 days.
Slimer did not pick up the prod, searching for a replacement.
Xiao Xiao Buns
Xiao Xiao Buns
Goon
Xiao Xiao Buns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by Xiao Xiao Buns »

Kling, I don't expect you to have the whole game figured out. I do expect you to "have shit" you'd stand behind. Here, you don't. That's a problem.

Drixx and you both have RL issues. I wouldn't call them common. That's a stretch. That also has nothing to do with the point I was making. For excitable players like Drixx, sometimes getting under their skin can make their alignment obvious. You telling Wake how to approach Drixx suggests you already know Wake and Drixx's alignment.

Your response to my next two points are also gibberish. I was highlighting how you had zero solid positions, and then Prolapsed Brain wasn't scumhunting. You should have voted him then. Instead, in your next post, you say Edo is scum for a flimsy reason and try to link him to Eli. Yet, you didn't have a supposedly strong scumread on Eli at the time. The play makes no sense from a town perspective.

I find it funny you're insisting that Domo has more alts than you care to research. You want me to respond to that point, despite Domo stating only TheReverend is his alt. Do you intend to prove that DOMO has more alts that he's lying? Or did you fabricate that out of mid-air? Or did you inadvertently reveal something DOMO told you in confidence? Either way, you shouldn't have let him go after him saying TheReverend is his only alt if you believed he had more.

What was the thing you checked on in the rules?

You're dancing on the DOMO read. No one requires someone to game break if a decent case is presented at all. At least no one town does. Yet, you didn't have a problem with my case but refused to vote until I brought more scum. That's wierd as fuck.

You still haven't answered why you think singleball over multiball.

That overnight grammar school is something.

- Chip Cassie.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 755, Xiao Xiao Buns wrote:I feel pretty good about Lizard_Buttock being town here!

Why?

And you two can keep pretending grammar doesn't matter, but there's a certain threshold that needs to be met before I'll read what you've written. Requoting your wall and expecting everyone else to do the work of sorting out exactly what you're saying isn't going to work. Please restate what your points are against the players you're scumreading concisely. Fwiw I'm drunk so I'm not up to anything difficult right now.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by NicCage »

Klingon might be worth a vote, once I sober up and think about it
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 792, Xiao Xiao Buns wrote:Kling, I don't expect you to have the whole game figured out. I do expect you to "have shit" you'd stand behind. Here, you don't. That's a problem.

Where did I say that I'm not standing behind my reads?

Drixx and you both have RL issues. I wouldn't call them common. That's a stretch.

IN common. As in SIMILAR to each other.

You telling Wake how to approach Drixx suggests you already know Wake and Drixx's alignment.

No, my approach comes from knowing them as people. Wake and I come from another site, btw.

Your response to my next two points are also gibberish. I was highlighting how you had zero solid positions, and then Prolapsed Brain wasn't scumhunting. You should have voted him then. Instead, in your next post, you say Edo is scum for a flimsy reason and try to link him to Eli. Yet, you didn't have a supposedly strong scumread on Eli at the time. The play makes no sense from a town perspective.

I think Edo is Sum.

And I'm starting to think you must be Scum as well.

You're not paying close attention to what I say, instead you make up weird scenarios that wouldn't pass muster on an Alex Jones conspiracy show.

You clearly aren't helping Town.

If you are Town, sit down and shut the hell up.

(rest of post snipped, I'm tired of the troll.)
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

By the way, Xiao, why do you think it's multiball?
-
MiniDeathStar
Xiao Xiao Buns
Xiao Xiao Buns
Goon
Xiao Xiao Buns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by Xiao Xiao Buns »

In post 793, NicCage wrote:
In post 755, Xiao Xiao Buns wrote:I feel pretty good about Lizard_Buttock being town here!

Why?

And you two can keep pretending grammar doesn't matter, but there's a certain threshold that needs to be met before I'll read what you've written. Requoting your wall and expecting everyone else to do the work of sorting out exactly what you're saying isn't going to work. Please restate what your points are against the players you're scumreading concisely. Fwiw I'm drunk so I'm not up to anything difficult right now.

The only grammar missing from most of my posts is y = why, u = you, ur = your or you're, and capital letters. I'll rewrite my points with capital letters.

There is no "sorting" required, if you understand what is going on. Yet, I am not going to turn down a simple request since it will take all of 2 minutes.

-Chip
Xiao Xiao Buns
Xiao Xiao Buns
Goon
Xiao Xiao Buns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Xiao Xiao Buns »

Klingon, everytime you post your reads, you remind us, you don't have shit. That's pretty clear you're not standing behind anything. Your read was wrong, so what it was day 1, attitude.

I'm not engaging your semantics with you over real life issues Klingon. It's not alignment indicative if you believe you do have similar issues. I think that's plausible even as scum. Unlikely but plausible so it's not a fight I will pick as you don't touch real life issues unless you're sure someone is lying.

I know them better than you Klingon. I'd prove it, but I like my alt. That's a side point though. Sometimes provoking someone is the best way to get a read out of them. Drixx hasn't produced much content. I only know he's town because of the way he told Wake to go fuck himself. Drixx and Wake are people you can read through their conflict and emotions more so than when they are happy. Wake reacting to pressure as town, and Wake appearing to scumhunt are different usually.

Also, why do you think I believe multiball when I'm arguing you scumslipped this was singleball?
Xiao Xiao Buns
Xiao Xiao Buns
Goon
Xiao Xiao Buns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by Xiao Xiao Buns »

In post 785, Elbirn wrote:
In post 783, DOMO wrote:
vote elbirn

Bout damn time.

I really am going now though, I'll be back when I'm loaded.

Elbrin trying to draw a wagon to himself is obvious town. Good luck with mislynching him DOMO.

There are 5 acceptable lynches. Pick one.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”