DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:41 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1096, massive wrote:Town can speculate, scum can obfuscate, it's null. I think KC explains herself just fine in that block of conversation.

The speculation on klingon's part is not what I find scummy. It's his handling of xiao, and how he tries to give the impression it was xiao who slipped, when actually xiao was just making accusations. I'm failing to see how town thinks xiao slipped there. I can see why scum might want to sing that song though.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:42 am

Post by DOMO »

She.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:43 am

Post by DOMO »

klingoncelt sounds like a nerdy middle aged man's username.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Spiffeh »

There was never a claimed cop guilty and there still isn't. Go ISO Nacho.
Is a Daycop normal? That's an actual question that I am unsure of.
You have done nothing to make it fairly obvious that you're not scum. What ridiculous arguments am I pushing?
BlueMoonRising
BlueMoonRising
Goon
BlueMoonRising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:48 am

Post by BlueMoonRising »

In post 5, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Ellibereth

In post 8, Nachomamma8 wrote:I received a report at the beginning of today saying that he was not aligned with town. If whoever gave me the report wants to back me up can but I don't really think it will be necessary.

Here you go.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:51 am

Post by DOMO »

That's not a cop claim. You may reasonably interpret it as one at the time, but nacho cleared this up long ago.
BlueMoonRising
BlueMoonRising
Goon
BlueMoonRising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 am

Post by BlueMoonRising »

At the time I thought it was, now I know better which is the reason I am not voting Elli at the moment. It's a little bit of a confusing situation but I don't know why it's still being pushed as scummy. If I was scum I would still be pushing it.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:58 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 147, Nachomamma8 wrote:The exact PM was, paraphrased: "you have learned through special means that ellibereth is not aligned with town".
I have taken no actions this game , so it has nothing to do with my role.
I doubt it was anything from the mod since mod randomly informing someone that someone is not town is bullshit for a variety of reasons. I'm assuming it's day amnesiac something, but it could be coming from scum, it could be inaccurate, etc.

But yes I could see how you take that as a cop claim. I'm still not entirely comfortable about the early intent to hammer, and how you're trying to call me scummy for pointing out valid contradictions about you. There's also the fact that you try to explain away your lack of scum hunting with a change in play style which is a bad excuse. If your change in play style includes less scumhunting than go back to what you did before. I am willing to drop this for now and revisit it later. What are your scum reads + reasons?

PB can still die today.
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:10 am

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

In post 1090, Lizard_Buttock wrote:However, prolapsed is making his situation even worse, so my vote sticks on him.

What would you do in my situation? Honest question.
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

(Assume I'm town.)
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Defend your actions.
Respond to accusations against you.
Elaborate on your reads.
Actually contribute to the discussion.
Scumhunt.
Analyze your wagon.

You have done none of these things.
Lizard_Buttock
Lizard_Buttock
Goon
Lizard_Buttock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Lizard_Buttock »

Welcome to Mafiascum, the place where pronouns are ignored despite being clearly visible.
I would be more willing to defend BMR being caught up in the Elli fiasco if he hadn't said 'I didn't know it was bastard' in . That means he thought that it was perfectly fine and normal to be able to lynch somebody at the start of D1 thanks to a cop claim. He didn't try to question the bastardness of the game or the truthfulness of the claim once, which is a pretty stupid move for town. This was also when people started to realise 'Wait, this is kind of dumb.'
pedit: @prolapsed: when people do that, it's generally either newbtown or scum indicitive. It's just a lazy way to see what you should be doing without even needing to read the thread.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:35 am

Post by DOMO »

I'm sorry for not checking if it's he or she when I replying to someone. I realise it makes me a terrible person, maybe if I ask Jesus for guidance I might be able to rid my soul of such sins.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Wake1 »

On limited access until Sunday 9/13/15. About to do my first class here, work and see the doctor tomorrow, class on Thurs, and then work and study Fri and Sat. Will decide on what to do with this game based on how real life is going. Unable to put much brain juice towards the game right now b/c studying like a madman.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Lizard_Buttock
Lizard_Buttock
Goon
Lizard_Buttock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Lizard_Buttock »

@domo, don't be sarcastic. It's not hard to remember. THis isn't a point of scumminess, it's just polite.
Edgar Allan Pro
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Edgar Allan Pro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:36 am

Post by Edgar Allan Pro »

@Lizard: I have noticed that no one has refered to me with my preferred pronouns: bun/bun/buns/bunself. Then again, perhaps mafiascum.net is the perfect post-gender society.

Anyways, I am not Varsoon. Sorry for this slot not posting much. I wanted Var to make the next post back on Saturday, but he never caught up because he is a lazy bum and dear friend. Up until now, V and I wanted to generally agree on the posts we are making but he is not answering my texts so fuck him. It is all not Varsoon this post, baby. Shootin' from the hip at last.

I had to catch up on the last 15 pages or so. I am partial to the PB and Domo wagons for day one if only for information, but maybe Elli would be good too. I am trying to remember who said Elli is probably town because they seemed so level headed in the face of the d1 "cop finger". I think that was probably dumb. Anyone can drink some tea and chill out before typing. It is not that hard to do.
I think PB's XXB vote was ugly and his initial reasoning on voting for voting Lizard was faulty; that has all been said before, though. The guy has not posted enough and has been read pretty deeply already so I ain't got much to add.
Meanwhile, I think Domo has said a lot of silly shit. He talks about busing and w/e which seems a little self-conscious. I think his Elbrin vote was weak too.

I said earlier that I think Kling got a bum rap from Liz. I worry he may be getting a bum rap now, too, but if XXB has latched on to anything that would keep me up at night it is . It strikes me as way too careful, but I genuinely see some town motivation in there before that point. I think Kling and XXB's discussion of multiball vs. one team vs. w/e all read pretty null to me. I think both town and scum would be on the lookout for that sort of action (and I think we all
should
be looking for that kind of action except for when that kind of action leads to inaction).

HEY KLING! Why do you think that you get mislynched so often? Perhaps it is because you make posts like and ? Are the reasons that you are getting scum read today different from the reasons you usually get scum read?

@Wake: I really liked your read list forever ago, but don't you think it is a little early to be killing lurkers and a little late into day one to try to build those wagons? I ask that because I think that it is a little early to be killing lurkers and a little late into day one to try to build those wagons. I don't dislike where your head is at, though. Way back in the days of the Liz wagon, I was starting to dislike a lot of what massive was laying down.

I will probably jump on the PB bandwagon if he doesn't out a read list or do something rad like a triple ollie kick flip over a shark. I should probably read XXB's ISO more carefully. I hear Sonic is good at mafia.
It is possible -- indeed it is far more than probable -- that he was innocent of all participation in the bloody transactions which took place. The Ourang-Outang may have escaped from him. He may have traced it to the chamber; but, under the agitating circumstances which ensued, he could never have recaptured it. It is still at large.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Ellibereth »

[quote]don't you think it is a little early to be killing lurkers and a little late into day one to try to build those wagons?/quote]

no
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Ellibereth »

im a fucking waste of goddamnit fail again
FLASH OF GREEN
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:07 am

Post by massive »

In post 856, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 644, Klingoncelt wrote:

It wasn't defense. I think Elli's Scum.

Nacho might be, but on a different team.

Why do you think I might be scum?

Moreover, do you think that scum-Nacho would ONLY come out with a guilty on someone that he knew wasn't on his team?

In post 953, Nachomamma8 wrote:Which is also why I'm surprised people think I could be bussing him? If I wanted to bus him based on a fake result, I would have made him dead by now for the cred.

That's the right response.

Post 1010 leaves me happy with my vote still.

In post 1072, Wake1 wrote:
I don't know exactly
who
should be lynched today. I do know who needs to talk more, and need to have their feet put to the fire.

This is scum trying to appear to do work.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:08 am

Post by Elbirn »

>haven't posted in almost two days
>nothing to talk about

*twiddles thumbs*

I don't think klingon is scum for what it's worth. Not bmr either.

The single ball v. Multi ball back and forth is just noise.

Can we get more votes on pb? Thanks
Xoxoxo
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:15 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1114, Lizard_Buttock wrote:@domo, don't be sarcastic. It's not hard to remember. THis isn't a point of scumminess, it's just polite.

It's also polite to not moan at people for petty things.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:16 am

Post by DOMO »

I don't even think I've called you a he anyway lizard, it's klingon I'm having problems with because klingoncelt is a trekkie name and trekkies are not usually girls.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Elbirn »

I hereby resolve to refer to domo as "she" until game end.
Lizard_Buttock
Lizard_Buttock
Goon
Lizard_Buttock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Lizard_Buttock »

Why is it that some people act like they're the ones in the wrong when they get somebody's gender wrong?
So here's my reads list so far, from most scummy to least scummy.

• obvtown tier:
    me
    Edgar
    XXB

Townlean tier:
    Nacho
    Xtoxm
    Wgeurts
    drixx
    Edos

Null tier:
    Spiffeh
    Niccage
    Pepto
    wake
    massive

Scumlean tier:
    elbirn
    domo
    bmr

obvscum tier:
    Klingon
    Prolapsed
    Elli

haven't done anything tier:

zzzx
    tso

If you're wondering about any of the placements, just ask. I feel like I've already explained some of them.
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:30 am

Post by DOMO »

In post 1122, Elbirn wrote:I hereby resolve to refer to domo as "she" until game end.

I'm a lesbian, so it will please me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”