Mini 1714: Justified Season 2 Mafia (Endgame)

I_Am_Not_Varsoon
I_Am_Not_Varsoon
Goon
I_Am_Not_Varsoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by I_Am_Not_Varsoon »

Jesus. I hate LLD still. Like: I feel worse and worse with every bullshit dodgy post. The "will you stake the whole game on me being scum" thing is a fucking garbage bald faced intimidation tactic.

I like what Quilford is saying mostly, but I think he is overstating his mostly good position. Not gonna go into that now, though. Phone posting. There is no way in hell I am going to support a Quil wagon today.

If there is a will for a pops wagon, I am still down, but I am parking my vote on LLD until I absolutely need to move my vote.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 796, Shinobi wrote:I believe we have no reason to vote Quilford today - there is 0 chance I back that vote.
Anyone currently on that wagon is automatically suspicious to me, and everyone else should think the same.

LLD is mafia.
VOTE: LLD

Dwlee99 wrote:Varsoon and Xtox, Quil. I think you and Varsoon being scum buddies is super obvious.
Chamber, I feel more likely to hit scum on Quil. Just his posts. They are so logically incorrect almost. It feels like common knowledge that intent is a big thing to find someone's alignment. But now apparently it's reads.

What does this even
mean
?

Why am I mafia, Shinobi?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by Quilford »

ut, gonna vote me brah?
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Quilford »

In post 801, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Why am I mafia, Shinobi?

Tone and intent
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Quilford »

seriously shinobi just say that and she can't do jack
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 801, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 796, Shinobi wrote:I believe we have no reason to vote Quilford today - there is 0 chance I back that vote.
Anyone currently on that wagon is automatically suspicious to me, and everyone else should think the same.

LLD is mafia.

Dwlee99 wrote:Varsoon and Xtox, Quil. I think you and Varsoon being scum buddies is super obvious.
Chamber, I feel more likely to hit scum on Quil. Just his posts. They are so logically incorrect almost. It feels like common knowledge that intent is a big thing to find someone's alignment. But now apparently it's reads.

What does this even
mean
?

Why am I mafia, Shinobi?

Because of your over reliance of buzzwords in regards to determining who is scummy and who isn't.
Pedit: Or, you know, tone and intent.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by catboi »

Everyone is stupid

I hate that my is getting ignored because it's way better than the arguments currently going on

SOMEONE READ IT
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by Quilford »

I read it
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Quilford »

Want me to say what I think of it?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:23 pm

In post 805, Shinobi wrote:

LLD is mafia.

What does this even
mean
?

Why am I mafia, Shinobi?

Because of your over reliance of buzzwords in regards to determining who is scummy and who isn't.

You know it's not a "buzzword" when it is part of someone's playstyle and something they talk about every game they play in.

Got anything else?

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by catboi »

Then maybe quit killing the game with a slapfight and be a good boy?
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Quilford »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

LLD is mafia.

What does this even
mean
?

Why am I mafia, Shinobi?

You know it's not a "buzzword" when it is part of someone's playstyle and something they talk about every game they play in.

Got anything else?

what about your tone and intent though, i feel like it's been really scummy
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 798, chamber wrote:
In post 792, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 785, chamber wrote:
In post 782, Shinobi wrote:I literally don't understand a single bit of this Quilford wagon and it reeks of awfulness.

I think quilford in a vacuum would be a solid vote here. But Pops exists. Pops is also on his wagon for something that sounds nothing like what I'd use the word cadence for.

Give me a quick rundown on Pops?

I mean, beyond the one post you quoted.

Look at how many of his posts actually look like they are looking for scum? his isn't that bad but then it's all nothing until like about me, for something I knew could look bad, and is therefore something scum could attack? All his posts between there are just explaining shit, and I don't mean reads, I basically mean mafia theory.

And that one post is pretty bad. I know he was joking in tone, but when everyone else took !varsoon's defensiveness to be a scumtell, he took it to be a survivor tell. What's that tell you about what he knows?

I agree with this post
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by Quilford »

In post 810, catboi wrote:Then maybe quit killing the game with a slapfight and be a good boy?

Dwlee has said he liked my logic but not my conclusions. chamber said he agreed with my base points but took different things out of them. Why couldn't Yimmy use the same excuse?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:28 pm

In post 811, Quilford wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

LLD is mafia.

What does this even
mean
?

Why am I mafia, Shinobi?

Got anything else?

Look at this scum fuck trying to derail a conversation and prevent me getting a read on Shinobi.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Quilford »

oh no, it's so hard just to scroll down ;-;
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'll just stop talking cause apparently I can't read or make posts that make sense.
UNVOTE: Quil
VOTE: Varsoon
Just gonna ignore LLD and Quil's arguing cause it's just "Lynch me and then you can lynch yourself when I flip town!".

Also, buzzword is a buzzword, just saying.

And this entire fight is now childish, this is coming from a 14 year-old, btw. "But your tone and intent is scummy" is what I'm talking about.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Quilford »

Srsly though guys.

LLD's tone went from SUPER AGGRO at the start of the game to buddying and placating back to SUPER AGGRO now, doesn't it look like she changes her tone when it's expedient to do so?
And given the timing of her vote and her renewed attack on me, doesn't it look like her intent is to shut my attempts to drag reasoning out of her down?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 813, Quilford wrote:Dwlee has said he liked my logic but not my conclusions. chamber said he agreed with my base points but took different things out of them. Why couldn't Yimmy use the same excuse?

Probably because That's Not How It Reads. At All. It reads like the most flagrantly faked, impressionistic list of reads that's positioned more on arbitrary decisions than a genuine thought process? Why the hell would you give him the benefit of the doubt? The way it's stated makes little to no sense coming from a legitimate town player. It reads far more like he wanted to say you were town since you were defending him and came up with a flimsy justification for it.

Like you've spent approximately half your posts theoryposting about how people who don't scumhunt are more likely to be scum. I show you a guy who's not scumhunting and you go "mmm I dunno"

COME ON
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 809, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

LLD is mafia.

What does this even
mean
?

Why am I mafia, Shinobi?

Got anything else?

I have literally 0 interest in the fact that you're trying to self-meta yourself as town. It does nothing for me.
I, among others, have tried to get you to explain your reads beyond what you've already given us and we've gotten nothing in return.
Quil even picked up a bit where your read evolved on him over arguably nothing. How am I supposed to interpret something that isn't there?

Pedit: That's because this whole fight between LLD and Quilford is rather silly.
It's entertaining though.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 814, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 811, Quilford wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

LLD is mafia.

What does this even
mean
?

Why am I mafia, Shinobi?

Got anything else?

Look at this scum fuck trying to derail a conversation and prevent me getting a read on Shinobi.

I seriously doubt this is what he's doing.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by Quilford »

catboi, it looks like the reads list of someone who's only played three games on site. I honestly think it could come from either scum or town, and Yimmy doesn't have any other votes at the moment.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:37 pm

Oh, then what is he doing?

I mean, besides trying to get you to be useless?

Also, you're right Self Meta is useless. Why don't you go check it for me?

This isn't "this is how I play as town" this is a definitional part of a term YOU used. Onst on you to prove I'm wrong.

Or you can just ignore me.

How you act determines what I see in you!

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 817, Quilford wrote:doesn't it look like her intent is to shut my attempts to drag reasoning out of her down?

Not at all. I'm pretty sure her differences in cadence (hehe) are to be blamed on her travel more than anything else.
Taking a break from the site.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Quilford »

lol

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”