Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2950 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2946, Davsto wrote:Prolly me, I was away for that time because 6AM and people were asking things like "where is this guy anyway", commenting on my not-being-there-ness.

Yeah, but he said you were off "living your life". I guess tn could have meant "sleep" but I don't think that's what tn was implying by "living your life"
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Davsto »

Oh for hell's sake.

That vote from Fro99er alone is enough to make me sus him, that is oppurtunistic as it comes, looking for a tiny scrap to find someone on.

I know I'm gonna flip town so whatever, but I'd recommend not so much going after Bearbert tomorrow. He is fully aware that me flipping town will make him seem suspicious but he doesn't care, even though scum!Bear would know that I'm Town.

Lynch Fro99er tomorrow guys, and interrogate the living hell out of Shazam too.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 2950, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2946, Davsto wrote:Prolly me, I was away for that time because 6AM and people were asking things like "where is this guy anyway", commenting on my not-being-there-ness.

Yeah, but he said you were off "living your life". I guess tn could have meant "sleep" but I don't think that's what tn was implying by "living your life"

Well you see, tn doesn't actually know where I am, since my timezone hadn't been said at this point. He had no clue where I was.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:45 am

Post by Davsto »

Oh yeh I forgot to vote, sometimes I rush.

VOTE: Fro99er
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:45 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2951, Davsto wrote:That vote from Fro99er alone is enough to make me sus him

THis is really shitty scumhunting technique
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2953, Davsto wrote:Oh yeh I forgot to vote, sometimes I rush.

VOTE: Fro99er

OMGUS!
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Fro99er »

So Shazam, Davsto and Bear all scum read me now.

I'm definitely buddies with one of them

:roll:
Heil King Froggo.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Davsto »

For the record, I'm okay with a me-lynch because you all have been suspicious of me for ages, and it's better to get me out of the way now than for me to live to LYLO and be an easy scum target.

I can't remember if I said before, but I am Vanilla Townie, so no power role worries either.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 2956, Fro99er wrote:So Shazam, Davsto and Bear all scum read me now.

Cuz it's not like bussing is a common tactic or anything.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2958, Davsto wrote:

So you believe I bussed tn, I bussed fire, and I bussed my other buddy Shazam or Bear?

And fire bussed me, and tn bussed me and Shazam or Bear bussed me?

You are fucking great at this game.
Heil King Froggo.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 2959, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2958, Davsto wrote:

So you believe I bussed tn, I bussed fire, and I bussed my other buddy Shazam or Bear?

And fire bussed me, and tn bussed me and Shazam or Bear bussed me?

You are fucking great at this game.
Look, bussing when it's not gonna gain traction (as Fire and TN, the only two confscum did) is not risky and gains towncred.

Also, more discrediting. Yay.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2949, Davsto wrote:
In post 2947, Ricastle wrote:Pretty clearly was referring to Davsto. That's enough for me.

VOTE: Davsto
What? Someone saying that I was probably not there because I wasn't there is enough to make you read me as scum? What?
I don't believe you mentioned anywhere in-thread that you were afk by that time.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Fro99er »

fact is - tn hard defended you, Aero didn't mention you ONCE, and fire listed you as null
Heil King Froggo.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 2961, Ricastle wrote:
In post 2949, Davsto wrote:
In post 2947, Ricastle wrote:Pretty clearly was referring to Davsto. That's enough for me.

VOTE: Davsto
What? Someone saying that I was probably not there because I wasn't there is enough to make you read me as scum? What?
I don't believe you mentioned anywhere in-thread that you were afk by that time.
Well I was away for about 5 hours when people were saying my name almost constantly, and several people noticed I was gone. That's just sensible to assume I am AFK.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Fro99er »

@Dav, then make an actual case on me other than OMGUS me for finding evidence on you.
Heil King Froggo.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 2962, Fro99er wrote:fact is - tn hard defended you, Aero didn't mention you ONCE, and fire listed you as null

Fact is, I put decent effort into the TN lynch (which you ignored) Aero made very few posts and didn't mention several people once, and I jumped straight onto Fire once he was incriminated, rather than jumping off halfway through like you did.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1230, Davsto wrote:Aeronaut - hasn't said anything for a while so I'm not sure, but I like a couple of things he's said.
Very
slight townlean.
tn5421 - Decent posts, I guess. Very slight townlean.

A few of these are more gut-based than evidence based. Ignoring potential associative reads ahead of flips because that is silly thing to do.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2965, Davsto wrote:Fact is, I put decent effort into the TN lynch (which you ignored) Aero made very few posts and didn't mention several people once, and I jumped straight onto Fire once he was incriminated, rather than jumping off halfway through like you did.

In post 2958, Davsto wrote:Cuz it's not like bussing is a common tactic or anything.
Heil King Froggo.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 1230, Davsto wrote:BananaCucho - didn't like a lot of his earlier posts, but has redeemed himself by some of the later stuff. Ish. Slight townlean.
Flubbernugget - Posts tend to be empty, but concise, being useful but not saying that much in terms of content. Townlean.
Fro99er - makes both good points and bad points. Not a big fan, honestly. Tentative scumlean.
I Am Innocent - started off a bit scummy, but better posts have worked their way into a semi-decent townlean.
Ricastle - few posts, due to V/LA, but what little is there is good, he shows changes of opinions that read naturally. Townlean.
Shiro - seems genuine when they get a read, sticks to it and gives good reason. Minor townlean.
Slandaar - makes good points, asks good questions. Probtown

I mean, if you're gonna edit my posts and cut off stuff which doesn't support your hypothesis, why can't I?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1498, Davsto wrote: I haven't seen much else from tn that I particularly dislike. Convince me.

In post 1508, Davsto wrote:
In post 1500, Spiffeh wrote:ISO me Dav and CTRL-F "tn"

Fair enough. That's enough points.

VOTE: tn5421
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Fro99er »

yeah, someone convinced you to vote TN...nice efforting there
Heil King Froggo.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 1639, Davsto wrote:
In post 75, tn5421 wrote:My vote on him is RVS, why are you still trying to attach meaning to it, @Fro99er?
Claims the vote is RVS, when you can see here...
In post 37, tn5421 wrote:VOTE: AxleGreaser

I'm really not impressed by your first post.

Also, Sakura and I agreeing on a point? The world must be ending.
There is definitely some reasoning behind it. Doesn't look super random to me. Seems like an attempt to avoid scrutiny for his vote by just going "oh it's not serious it's RVS".
In post 87, tn5421 wrote:So are you saying that having any reason whatsoever discludes any vote ever from being rvs, despite the reason being obviously silly?

No, what sala has to say at this point in the game is not important in the slightest.
Then tries to downplay this by saying it was a "silly reason". Doesn't look that silly to me, a lot of people might have not liked Axle's first post.
In post 164, tn5421 wrote:Why does everyone feel the need to talk in stifling absolutes on day one, not even 20 pages into a game? Who's to say that frogger/piss aren't scum together, Sala?

Also, I scumread frogger for 151/152

VOTE: fro99er
Saying that he scumreads someone because of a post but not
why.
Also, seems like a while to take to remove a supposed RVS vote.
In post 220, tn5421 wrote:
In post 171, Fro99er wrote:Shazam feels town for his push on Spiffeh. Spiffeh supposedely read the thread twice and didn't respond to Shazam's (a)(b)(c) questioning of him. Shazam came back with the good point that if Spiffeh read the thread twice, he would have seen the questions to him and responded.

Doesn't make Spiffeh confirmed scum, but it does make me feel good about Shazam.

Also, replying to tn in that way is towny...he wants to hear what everyone says. Tn was just blowing off sala with "No, what sala has to say at this point in the game is not important in the slightest."

His opinion holds no weight because he hates day one.
Arbitrarily disregarding someone's opinion is stupid and anti-town. Who knows, they might make good points that you miss by stubbornly ignoring them.
In post 196, Fro99er wrote:I feel like Aero is trying to scum read. Just a gut feeling.

Wow, someone is trying to form reads and follow up on them, must be scummy. /s
Who said it was scummy? Seems like he took something someone said and made it sound like it was reaching for scumreads, when it was just a Captain Obvious statement.
In post 548, tn5421 wrote:I'm pretty sure he said he wouldn't really be posting until tonight which gives him a few more hours of leeway. I don't understand why you're in such a rush to lynch him before he can participate in the game, and I don't like it in the slightest.

VOTE: Salamence20
For someone whose opinion "holds no weight", you're getting quite upset by his opinions, such as who he votes.
In post 1081, tn5421 wrote:On the other hand, I've read Mario's last 5 posts and am convinced that he's scum.

VOTE: MarioManiac4
Weak reason to jump on the biggest on-town wagon.
In post 1116, tn5421 wrote:Salamence is going and acting scummy as fuck again, can i quit now please because i know nobody will ever lynch it

In post 1147, tn5421 wrote:VOTE: Salamence20

Using self-meta to try to clear yourself is scummy as fuck and I'm done with putting up with your shit.
We've already talked about the odd jumping off the big wagon thing in previous posts, but I thought I'd put it here anyway.
In post 1389, tn5421 wrote:
In post 1336, I Am Innocent wrote:Stop trying to minimize my vote on davsto. There is what, probably 4 or 5 bad guys this game? D1 I have no problem voting any scum read (I had 3 after my catch up post) or null reads (5 at the same time).

D1 is about pressuring people, seeing how they react, gaining reads. Yes
that
preflip association
made me
feel better
about it, but as the lack of interest on my 3 scum wagons continued, I was pretty ready to move to my null reads next anyway.

Die in a fire, preferably with Salamence20.

VOTE: I Am Innocent
...and then jumps onto a different wagon too. Not liking this. Seems like he knows he's off the town wagon and thus can throw around his vote to whoever he wants.

That good?
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Davsto »

Basically, all of your posts suddenly sussing me after deciding that I was probtown less than a couple of hours ago is the most bullshit thing in the world.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Fro99er »

Spoiler: dav case on tn
In post 1639, Davsto wrote:
In post 75, tn5421 wrote:My vote on him is RVS, why are you still trying to attach meaning to it, @Fro99er?
Claims the vote is RVS, when you can see here...
In post 37, tn5421 wrote:VOTE: AxleGreaser

I'm really not impressed by your first post.

Also, Sakura and I agreeing on a point? The world must be ending.
There is definitely some reasoning behind it. Doesn't look super random to me. Seems like an attempt to avoid scrutiny for his vote by just going "oh it's not serious it's RVS".
In post 87, tn5421 wrote:So are you saying that having any reason whatsoever discludes any vote ever from being rvs, despite the reason being obviously silly?

No, what sala has to say at this point in the game is not important in the slightest.
Then tries to downplay this by saying it was a "silly reason". Doesn't look that silly to me, a lot of people might have not liked Axle's first post.
In post 164, tn5421 wrote:Why does everyone feel the need to talk in stifling absolutes on day one, not even 20 pages into a game? Who's to say that frogger/piss aren't scum together, Sala?

Also, I scumread frogger for 151/152

VOTE: fro99er
Saying that he scumreads someone because of a post but not
why.
Also, seems like a while to take to remove a supposed RVS vote.
In post 171, Fro99er wrote:Shazam feels town for his push on Spiffeh. Spiffeh supposedely read the thread twice and didn't respond to Shazam's (a)(b)(c) questioning of him. Shazam came back with the good point that if Spiffeh read the thread twice, he would have seen the questions to him and responded.

Doesn't make Spiffeh confirmed scum, but it does make me feel good about Shazam.

Also, replying to tn in that way is towny...he wants to hear what everyone says. Tn was just blowing off sala with "No, what sala has to say at this point in the game is not important in the slightest."

His opinion holds no weight because he hates day one.
Arbitrarily disregarding someone's opinion is stupid and anti-town. Who knows, they might make good points that you miss by stubbornly ignoring them.
In post 196, Fro99er wrote:I feel like Aero is trying to scum read. Just a gut feeling.

Wow, someone is trying to form reads and follow up on them, must be scummy. /s
Who said it was scummy? Seems like he took something someone said and made it sound like it was reaching for scumreads, when it was just a Captain Obvious statement.
In post 548, tn5421 wrote:I'm pretty sure he said he wouldn't really be posting until tonight which gives him a few more hours of leeway. I don't understand why you're in such a rush to lynch him before he can participate in the game, and I don't like it in the slightest.

VOTE: Salamence20
For someone whose opinion "holds no weight", you're getting quite upset by his opinions, such as who he votes.
In post 1081, tn5421 wrote:On the other hand, I've read Mario's last 5 posts and am convinced that he's scum.

VOTE: MarioManiac4
Weak reason to jump on the biggest on-town wagon.
In post 1116, tn5421 wrote:Salamence is going and acting scummy as fuck again, can i quit now please because i know nobody will ever lynch it

In post 1147, tn5421 wrote:VOTE: Salamence20

Using self-meta to try to clear yourself is scummy as fuck and I'm done with putting up with your shit.
We've already talked about the odd jumping off the big wagon thing in previous posts, but I thought I'd put it here anyway.
In post 1389, tn5421 wrote:
In post 1336, I Am Innocent wrote:Stop trying to minimize my vote on davsto. There is what, probably 4 or 5 bad guys this game? D1 I have no problem voting any scum read (I had 3 after my catch up post) or null reads (5 at the same time).

D1 is about pressuring people, seeing how they react, gaining reads. Yes
that
preflip association
made me
feel better
about it, but as the lack of interest on my 3 scum wagons continued, I was pretty ready to move to my null reads next anyway.

Die in a fire, preferably with Salamence20.

VOTE: I Am Innocent
...and then jumps onto a different wagon too. Not liking this. Seems like he knows he's off the town wagon and thus can throw around his vote to whoever he wants.

That good?

So there was effort. Now I need to sort out if that's a bus or not.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Fro99er »

I don't know. After reading that case, I'm not convinced I latched onto something correct...

UNVOTE:
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”