Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:42 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 123, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 120, Kyubey The Kid wrote:
In post 31, Luna Fox wrote:I currently have slight townleans on both Banana and choof, more so Banana than choof.

In post 35, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 33, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 31, Luna Fox wrote:I currently have slight townleans on both Banana and choof, more so Banana than choof.

Wat

What have I done that is alignment indicative at all lol

Your vote on me, seemed like a reaction to my voteless entrance, so i figured you'd want to engage with me.

In post 119, Luna Fox wrote:Sure i'll go there
Unvote
Vote: choof

Obvious buddying is obvious

Did you come up with that idea all by yourself or did you steal it from this post:

In post 49, Luna Fox wrote:Ftr, i didnt have any issue with him questioning my townread on him.
From his PoV i could be scum trying to buddy up to him.

If anything im worried about you not having any issue with me stating a random townread out of the blue.

Second, now that we know how you feel about Luna's posts, what is your opinion on choof's posts?

Come on, he straight up said he's buddying you but we're supposed to believe he's town because he recognized it looks like it? I'm not saying he's scum, but you're letting him off the hook too easy for overtly trying to buddy you. Also, Choof doesn't look as scum as you're making him out to be. You're insistence on lynching him is currently the biggest scumtell I've seen all game, though.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Luna Fox »

^
Btw im a she.
Also the fact that you're not immediately assuming im scum but you're trying to figure me out first makes me lean town tbh.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 151, Luna Fox wrote:^
Btw im a she.
Also the fact that you're not immediately assuming im scum but you're trying to figure me out first makes me lean town tbh.

Ah, my bad! Didn't see it till now.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 148, BananaCucho wrote:Right here Mr Cube.

I'll have you know I was about to take that as an insult.
From Luna:

My thought process
>initially liked choof because he asked me a question which i thought was with the intention of helping him read me.
>choof and banana engage in their 1v1, in one of the quoted posts i realized that choof was being self conscious while accusing banana of the same.
>this removes my townread on choof and I vote to engage further
>choof ignores me and continues engaging with banana posts a scumread on both and votes someone else.
>this makes me think he's being dishonest with his posting but i've been wrong about assumptions before so i ask.
>he says he prefers IaI for active lurking.
>I see this as a valid reason and i start to doubt my scumread on him and banana vs choof start looking like TvT to me.
>he says to banana that he can't lynch him without a case.
>this is something i see scum caught for the wrong reasons say all the time, why can't he be lynched just because someone thinks he's scum?
>so im back to scumreading him.

So what you're essentially saying is in his next post you'll be town reading him. If his post on IaI was all it took to swing him from a scum read to a town read, your read on him is flimsier than papyrus.

So is he your strongest scum read, since you are voting for him? Because I see more waffling than actual sincere belief that he's scum.

P-Edit: I really don't like this sort of appeasement. Currently anyone engaged in discussion seems to be reading town to you and at least two instances of you declaring someone as town is after they've come after you.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Luna Fox »

So, i already know you disagree with Banana's push on choof, what do you think about the points i mentioned in my thought process? is there something you disagree with there?
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 153, Aj The Epic wrote:So is he your strongest scum read, since you are voting for him? Because I see more waffling than actual sincere belief that he's scum.

If you see more waffling is because i am.
Some of his posts make me think he's town, but others make me go back to he's scum.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 153, Aj The Epic wrote:P-Edit: I really don't like this sort of appeasement. Currently anyone engaged in discussion seems to be reading town to you and at least two instances of you declaring someone as town is after they've come after you.

It makes sense that when i see ppl actually trying to figure me out is most likely to come from town, since scum would be all over me by now (i think)
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:10 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 150, Kyubey The Kid wrote:
Come on, he straight up said he's buddying you but we're supposed to believe he's town because he recognized it looks like it? I'm not saying he's scum, but you're letting him off the hook too easy for overtly trying to buddy you. Also, Choof doesn't look as scum as you're making him out to be. You're insistence on lynching him is currently the biggest scumtell I've seen all game, though.

Huh? When did I ever state I was town reading Luna? Spoiler alert, I didn't. And I didn't let Luna off the hook, in case you missed it I pushed back against Luna's town read of me, though you quoted that so I have no idea how you would have missed that.

A scumtell is advocating the lynch of someone I think is scum? I don't think you know what scumtells are if you think that's a scumtell.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 156, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 153, Aj The Epic wrote:P-Edit: I really don't like this sort of appeasement. Currently anyone engaged in discussion seems to be reading town to you and at least two instances of you declaring someone as town is after they've come after you.

It makes sense that when i see ppl actually trying to figure me out is most likely to come from town, since scum would be all over me by now (i think)

Vote:Luna

This can't stand as a mentality. Deflection here is dangerous in the sense that you essentially just stated "Scum will vote for me". More importantly, as I stated before, I don't like the apathy and agreement. The appeal to those who try to make points against you to which you simply admit and then read them as town. The lack of a solid read for fear of ruffling feathers. It all just screams a lack of wanting commitment on any sort of level.

The game's nature is to make decisions and pay the consequence for them. Trying to circumvent that by compliance and agreement is the exact definition of counterproductive to the town. And did I mention I really, really hate this general docility?
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Except i'm just being honest.
If you don't like that and think it's scummy for me to do then go ahead.
I'm expressing my thoughts as they come up in my head, and i've always done it, and will continue to do so.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 157, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 150, Kyubey The Kid wrote:

Huh? When did I ever state I was town reading Luna? Spoiler alert, I didn't. And I didn't let Luna off the hook, in case you missed it I pushed back against Luna's town read of me, though you quoted that so I have no idea how you would have missed that.

A scumtell is advocating the lynch of someone I think is scum? I don't think you know what scumtells are if you think that's a scumtell.

1- Oh yeah you tooooootally grilled him just like you're doing with Choof. That pushback was jawdroppingly brilliant /s. You defended him against my accusation. Why do you care, if you're not town reading him?
2- The scumtell isn't you advocating the lynch; it's you being hellbent on it. Did you ever stop to think that the reason you THINK he's scum is because he's arguing with you? Because that's how it looks like from an outside perspective. I guess the most succinct way to explain my scumtell is that you don't seem to care whether he's town or not. You just want your lynch. Which is pretty damn scummy.

VOTE: Banana
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:18 am

Post by BananaCucho »

I think you're mistaking me prodding you for your opinion on choof for "defending" Luna, which is silly and if you don't want to see reason I can't make you.

And "hellbent" on lynching him, really? That's just you over exaggerating. I'm allowed to reaction test and scum hunt. Derp derp derp.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:22 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 118, BananaCucho wrote:Choof lynch is a good lynch today. Endorsed by banana.

In post 137, BananaCucho wrote:AJ is null at this point. I encourage those in his wagon to look through Choofs posts as Choof is not null.

"Hellbent" on lynching him. Way to exaggerate bub.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:26 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 134, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 126, choof wrote:
In post 122, FA_Q2 wrote:
That stinks to high heaven.

This tells me you are not bothering with scum hunting but rather only concerned with self preservation.

What does that sound like...

there is scum in between luna and banana
it's probably luna

lol so choofs not scum hunting, seems more interested in self preservation, and declaring that there is scum in - you guessed it - the people voting him. Yeaaaaaah OK.

In post 125, choof wrote:pedit: weird to see banana interacting with someone who is not myself or luna, only to bring attention back on myself and luna. banana, do you have opinions on anyone besides myself

I've been interacting with other people. You're either misrepresenting me or showing more of that self consciousness.

I wanted Kirby to give an opinion on you because a) I am advocating for your wagon, and 2) because he claims a vote for you was buddying on Luna's part while ignoring the reason why Luna is actually voting for you.

If this is the post you are referring to, that's not a defense of Luna lmao. That's suspicion on you for completely ignoring everything posted about choof so far.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 161, BananaCucho wrote:I think you're mistaking me prodding you for your opinion on choof for "defending" Luna, which is silly and if you don't want to see reason I can't make you.

And "hellbent" on lynching him, really? That's just you over exaggerating. I'm allowed to reaction test and scum hunt. Derp derp derp.

lol Now you're just looking even more scum. You're not scum hunting, you're tunneling into your wagon. The more you try to explain you actions, the weaker your reasoning looks. Anyway, at this point anything you say would probably make you look more scum in my eyes (due to confirmation bias), so I'm just gonna hope other players give their input on you so I can make a proper judgement.

Does anyone here agree with what I said just a little bit? Cause if I'm wrong I would greatly appreciate the feedback.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 164, Kyubey The Kid wrote:Does anyone here agree with what I said just a little bit? Cause if I'm wrong I would greatly appreciate the feedback.

He looks more like an aggresive player to me, i always have an issue with those because they always look scummy.
I think im going to go with the townread i have for now.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:41 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

Somehow I missed moving my vote in my last post:

VOTE: choof

It is interesting that no one noted that as well.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:44 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 164, Kyubey The Kid wrote:
In post 161, BananaCucho wrote:I think you're mistaking me prodding you for your opinion on choof for "defending" Luna, which is silly and if you don't want to see reason I can't make you.

lol Now you're just looking even more scum. You're not scum hunting, you're tunneling into your wagon. The more you try to explain you actions, the weaker your reasoning looks. Anyway, at this point anything you say would probably make you look more scum in my eyes (due to confirmation bias), so I'm just gonna hope other players give their input on you so I can make a proper judgement.

Does anyone here agree with what I said just a little bit? Cause if I'm wrong I would greatly appreciate the feedback.

There's obviously no point trying to reason with you so I'm not going to bother anymore.
choof
choof
Mafia Scum
choof
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by choof »

because giving up when you're under pressure is definitely the town thing to do
ignore all posts pre '21

this is not a glitch
choof
choof
Mafia Scum
choof
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by choof »

In post 166, FA_Q2 wrote:Somehow I missed moving my vote in my last post:

VOTE: choof

It is interesting that no one noted that as well.

don't give yourself too much credit, you haven't done much at all in this game so far. why do you think it's interesting that no one noted your lack of vote?
ignore all posts pre '21

this is not a glitch
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 168, choof wrote:because giving up when you're under pressure is definitely the town thing to do

K.
choof
choof
Mafia Scum
choof
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by choof »

I'm going to start taking a tally of every time banana implies that someone misrepresented him
I believe we're up to three, possibly four posts so far
ignore all posts pre '21

this is not a glitch
choof
choof
Mafia Scum
choof
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by choof »

BananaCucho wrote:
In post 168, choof wrote:because giving up when you're under pressure is definitely the town thing to do

K.

In post 108, BananaCucho wrote:
You would obstruct justice because if pride? Doesn't seem very Towny
and more of an excuse to think of a good convincing post.

In post 110, BananaCucho wrote:Um yes and
why are you deliberately stalling
ignore all posts pre '21

this is not a glitch
choof
choof
Mafia Scum
choof
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by choof »

are you stomping your feet?
ignore all posts pre '21

this is not a glitch
choof
choof
Mafia Scum
choof
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by choof »

is little bananachuchichuchicoo upset that he's getting heat for a bad wagon?
ignore all posts pre '21

this is not a glitch

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”