Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3050 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Fro99er »

Spoiler: every vote of Shazam's
In post 21, Shazam wrote:VOTE: echo echo
I don't like caves.

In post 100, Shazam wrote:
In post 69, Spiffeh wrote:Bold votes probably wasn't a great term but the point still stands!

In post 42, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 38, Spiffeh wrote:VOTE: BananaCucho
Feels the need to respond to every vote, like he's a little insecure about the fact that he's getting votes?

BTW this is technically false since I didn't respond to the broken charmander vote

I have read the thread twice and can't for the life of me figure out what you're referring to here.

VOTE: Spiffeh

If you've read the thread twice, you know that my last post requires more than this from you in response. Don't just ignore my post and say your point stands.

BananaCucho wrote:
In post 86, pisskop wrote:was it a better vote?

why u do it?

Do I really need to explain it more? He scolds us and says "let's play mafia already" and I say "yeah, okay" and "start playing" by voting him

Feels pretty self explanatory I don't get what you don't understand.

Yeah, bad wagon here.
Salamence20 wrote:
In post 87, tn5421 wrote:So are you saying that having any reason whatsoever discludes any vote ever from being rvs, despite the reason being obviously silly?

No, what sala has to say at this point in the game is not important in the slightest.

Actually it does.

Truth.

In post 431, Shazam wrote:At this point, Spiffeh is clearly town to me, because he's genuinely saying defensive things that make no sense. His reaction to everything said about him is so emotional that if he were scum he'd be toning it down. I could explain why his latest posts make no sense, but ultimately I don't think that helps anyone else.

In post 329, Fro99er wrote:
In post 327, AxleGreaser wrote:
I still dont have all the people I am not used to lined up in my head as individuals

In post 8, AxleGreaser wrote:
@People
I have played with before.
Hi.
@people
I have only been stalking (in a not very creepy way)
Hi.
@everyone else?

How come you did not sign up for this game?

Axle plans everything. He claims in post 8 he has read you (by saying everyone else he hasn't read didn't sign up for the game). Now he claims in post 327 he doesn't have everyone lined up????????????

AXLE IS INFORMED, PEOPLE. He read ups on things!!! For him to play dumb here is :/

Axle is scum, y'all. He's trying to appease the masses for scum reading him early on here...
In post 327, AxleGreaser wrote:The people who piled on me early, did so with about the right amount of .... "Oh look there is a bonfire over here anyone want to jump on?".

He also knows his "if frogger was town" read on me is crap.
In post 327, AxleGreaser wrote:if Frog was town, and he felt town, he was smoking as he went by me.

honestly, I'd rather town sort me and axle today and call it a day.

VOTE: Axle

This looks like all spin to me. You act so sure that you'd like to 1v1 this guy, but the entirety of your case against him is putting what he says in whatever light you feel is best. I would have taken the first 2 quotes to mean nothing. I don't know what your point about him being "informed" is. The third quote is a pretty decent analysis of his wagon. I can't say I fully understand the fourth post, but "if frogger was town" is not a read on you, so saying he knows that's crap is rather ludicrous. In short, I think you've made a bad case, but you're acting like it's a good case because you want to lynch him for other reasons.

VOTE: Fro99er

In post 1084, Shazam wrote:Ok, so as far as wagons, the IaI wagon still sucks, though with the contradiction Spiffeh caught, IaI has been shown at the very least to be incapable of thinking abstractly. Apparently some things are towntells only when they have to do with him.

The Davsto wagon always sucked, I have no idea why anyone voted him in the first place, and his claim seemed genuine and came with a pro-town attitude.

The Mario wagon is pretty decent, he's active lurking while pretending not to be active lurking. And then when he's called on something he did say, he claims it wasn't serious. Since my vote's not really doing anything,
VOTE: Mario

In post 1509, Shazam wrote:
In post 1422, tn5421 wrote:Basically, in order from most to least suspicious on that mario wagon is Salamence, Ricastle, Spiffeh, pisskop, shiro. Shazam & Shiro are good possibilities but I don't really have a good read on either of them.

This is after the nearly confirmed vig claim from Salamence. I also don't think Ricastle or Spiffeh is scum. Since the three "most suspicious" people on the wagon are my townreads, I prefer tn to the other wagons right now. IaI is still town.

In post 1494, Spiffeh wrote:Seriously what reason does tn have to jump from Mario to Salamence, who obviously was not getting lynched, other than to distance himself from the mislynch wagon?

This is actually a good point.

VOTE: tn5421

In post 1501, Echo Echo wrote:
In post 1499, Salamence20 wrote:VOTE: TN

Any objections to an Areo shot?

I object. Please shoot Davesto.

After this post, I'd prefer if he shot you. Davsto did the same thing Slandaar and I did, except he did it earlier (joined the Mario wagon without having been on the IaI wagon). In my eyes, this makes him town because he genuinely believed Mario was scum, and didn't believe IaI was scum, which to me looks like an evidence-based vote pattern.

In post 2101, Shazam wrote:
In post 2100, Firebringer wrote:I am on my phone, so no long post.
Ugh can't believe shirt died.
I went through trouble of reading everything and had shirk as scum >.>

No. This is not for real.
VOTE: Firebringer

In post 2379, Shazam wrote:
In post 2316, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2313, Shazam wrote:Seriously? You will do anything to say Davsto is scum.

And you'll do anything to say I'm scum. So we're even.

2313 said nothing about you being scum or about scumtells from you at all. Far too defensive.

In post 2318, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2313, Shazam wrote:you appear to be outright admitting that you have no intention of reading Davsto objectively.

So why would I admit that if I was scum? Serious question. Think about that for a second.

Why are you pointing this out yourself? Serious question. Think about that for a second.

As soon as you say that putting things a certain way makes you town, you reveal that you could have done it just to towntell as scum.

In post 2761, Shazam wrote:
In post 2747, Bearbert D wrote:

2740's first line is fake as fuck. Davsto+ Shazam? Would explain that weird ass town read from Shazam onto Davsto that I don't think he explained

I did explain it. At least twice iirc. Davsto and me make no sense as a team. Why would I give said "weird ass town read" if I was his partner? That would be colossally stupid. I have not stated an unconfirmed townread on any other player as strongly as I have with Davsto.

Could be playing to his wincon as scum, because he might be thinking he can get people off him by self-voting. Can't really be playing to his wincon as town, since him flipping town would not make me scum in any way, but that's why he's willing to kill himself.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Davsto »

Also, for the sake of Spiffeh, his whole "LOOK WHO MAINED THE WAGON ON TN" thing seriously makes me feel he did the whole lynch for the sake of towncred, rather than just lynching a scum. This is a bad sign.
Bearbert D
Bearbert D
Goon
Bearbert D
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Bearbert D »

That kind of blows a hole in the Shazam+ Spiffeh theory no, frogger? I had forgotten Shazam said the thing about Spiffeh not making sense in 431. My opinion now would be that doesn't look like partnership. But what do you think, frogger?
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Davsto »

Also, sorry for not getting around to that post-by-post of Shazam today, I blame homework
and procrastination
and after this post I'm going onto my tablet so I won't be able to handle doing something of that level.

I'll do it tomorrow, where homework will not be a problem since it's Friday so there won't be a sense of urgency because I can just do it over the weekend.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:24 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 3052, Bearbert D wrote:That kind of blows a hole in the Shazam+ Spiffeh theory no, frogger? I had forgotten Shazam said the thing about Spiffeh not making sense in 431. My opinion now would be that doesn't look like partnership. But what do you think, frogger?

I agree...I think.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:25 am

Post by Fro99er »

Shazam quickly townread Spiffeh after the vote, however.
Heil King Froggo.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Ricastle »

Nope, it's Bearbert and Spiffeh. That was a good defence by Shazam, and Fro99er's recent work (which I agree with) appears to be building to this conclusion as well.

VOTE: Bearbert

Ps. Fuck iOS 9
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:18 am

Post by Davsto »

UNVOTE:
Bleh.

I am no longer sure about this all. I need a rethink.

In the words or Meat Loaf:

Let me sleep on it,
Baby, baby, let me sleep on it.
Let me sleep on it,
I'll give you an answer in the morning.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:55 am

Post by pieguyn »

votecount 5.4
Shazam (2) - ika, Sakura Hana
Fro99er (2) - AxleGreaser, Shazam
Bearbert D (2) - Echo Echo, Ricastle

Davsto (1) - Bearbert D

Not voting (3) - Spiffeh, Fro99er, Davsto

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is September 20, 9:20 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2015-09-20 09:20:00).
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Ok yeah the last scum are Davsto and Bearbert D.

In post 2978, Davsto wrote:Unsure if this quick rollback of the read on me is genuine, or scum realising that going after me was a bad idea because I have good counterpoints. Will consider.

Current lynchpool:
Fro99er
Shazam (seriously we need to get this guy talking)
Bearbert D (still unsure, I guess)

In post 3051, Davsto wrote:Also, for the sake of Spiffeh, his whole "LOOK WHO MAINED THE WAGON ON TN" thing seriously makes me feel he did the whole lynch for the sake of towncred, rather than just lynching a scum. This is a bad sign.

Lol this is such a crock of bs. This happened two Days ago and the fact that you bring it up NOW, when people have started voicing their concern of me, is so funny. If you really felt this way why did you wait until Day 4? And how has this sudden realization that something I did so long ago was scummy enough to skyrocket me over the rest of your current lynchpool that I have quoted above?

I'll tell you why. When you jump on my wagon you need to be able to point back and say "look here i thought Spiffeh was suspicious" so don't take the heat.

Fro99er Ricastle Axle thoughts on this?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

I'd actually prefer a Dav lynch over a Bear one now after his really scummy play this day but I am willing to compromise.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Shazam »

In post 3037, Bearbert D wrote:
In post 3036, Spiffeh wrote:^ Wrong

I really don't think Shazam is scum but I need to read the last few pages.

Why did we drop the suspicion on the pisskop slot? That is still my biggest scum read. Fro99er you literally agreed with my reasoning earlier when/why did that change?

If I was scum and Shazam town, why wouldn't I hammer him like right now? WIFOM and whatevet, but any day left not lynched from me would be a win.

This very question is so scummy that the point it's trying to make pales in comparison. If indeed there are two scum left as some think from Firebringer's posts, we're not terribly close to LyLo and you would need all the town points you could get.
In post 3060, Spiffeh wrote:I'd actually prefer a Dav lynch over a Bear one now after his really scummy play this day but I am willing to compromise.

Why do my townreads always vote my townreads? Your case on Davsto is really more like an argument with him. What makes you willing to compromise on Bearbert out of curiosity?

That's all I've got time for tonight, but I will hopefully get around to answering Axle's questions (again?) eventually.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

@Shazam

In post 2806, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 2764, Shazam wrote:
In post 2762, AxleGreaser wrote:@Shazam
You have thought Fro99er was scum for a while now.
Who besides Davsto (aka anyone but Davsto) do you think is also scum?
Why?

Sakura Hana. See my iso #26-32. Other than that, you're probably the next on the list for me, for reasons I've explained.

So apparently when you said this, you had not actually readjusted any of your thinking based on yesterdays flips or play.
And even when i asked you about your reads...
you just referred me back to your previous position and did not think about updating it?

That rather somewhat, a lot, looks like you are not scum hunting nor currently thinking about solving the game.

In post 2799, Shazam wrote:@Axle
You're right, Sakura's not scum with this scumbag. His self-vote didn't deflect much suspicion, so he removed it. The above was a clear confirmation-biased attempt to find anything he could to connect me to tn and Fire. Classic OMGUS flailing.

So...

@Shazam

You have thought Fro99er was scum for a while now.
Based on all the information up to now.

Who besides Davsto (aka anyone but Davsto) do you think is also scum
?
Why
?[/size]
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2974, Fro99er wrote:I don't know. After reading that case, I'm not convinced I latched onto something correct...

Scum.

Have day chat.
Echo Echo
Echo Echo
Goon
Echo Echo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by Echo Echo »

In post 3035, Fro99er wrote:I slept on it. I think if we lynch Shazam and Spiffeh we win.

Definitely not.
Echo Echo
Echo Echo
Goon
Echo Echo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Echo Echo »

In post 2837, AxleGreaser wrote:Hi, (THis BTW means, Hi, its conversational. It usually means you may misinterpret what I say next please dont, on this occaion I am going to repeat it just to be sure.)

Hi,

You post contains pile of bollocks.

In post 2820, Echo Echo wrote:For my reasoning on Bearbert scum, I don't think that the main wagon is all town here. Do you?

Ok so yes i know its thing to assume wagons have at least some scum on them.
Here is quote froma cum PT "It would be absolutely epic if we could get an all town lynch of XXXXXX. Currently she's at L-3, with none of us voting her."
If you get that then scum can milk it later for mislynches. That can get you in trouble if your position of the wagon is not natural or is as result of TMI.

So yeah at the time Felt all the votes that wagon accumulated felt right and had towny intent. The then pisskop vote was made here we are not even really much out of RVS at that time.
And your theory is that the presence of one scum on that wagon meant that there was tendency for the others not to get on some lame push that was made for no real reason except to make push on not much at all?

As mentioned previously more than once....

That particular wagon went very fast 1:46 Sakura 2:15 Spiffeh 2:44 all happened in under an hour.
Who was there to even have chance to vote was pretty random.

I personally often dont vote such wagons but hunt where I choose, as I have better usually things to do than random pressure. But after spiffeh i considered should I vote that wagon or not. I thought that as towny I need to really believe it to put yet another vote on it.
Shiro voted next, then Banana, why them? They had get out jail free town PMs that could afford the risk of pushy highly iffy wagons.

I have no expectation or reason to believe there is any better than random RVS vote chance that Pisskop was scum voting a towny and then got caught under a flash wagon.

You dont have any reason either.

Your grammar makes it difficult to understand your message, but from what I can tell, your only disagreement with my VCA is that "Frogger could still be scum despite all of that". That's fine and all, but burden of proof is for you to prove that he is scum, and not "Yeah, that makes him towny, but he
could
still be scum!" or "He might also be bussing!". That's just inglorious handwaving of my analysis because your complaints can be directed at just about any player in the game.

Therefore, my conclusion stands, and I'm not about to lynch Frogger unless Bearbert flips town or there is a guilty on him.
Echo Echo
Echo Echo
Goon
Echo Echo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Echo Echo »

In post 3031, Shazam wrote:My reads are obviously static because I currently don't have time for this game. What I have said is mostly solid. What I haven't said is because I don't have time. I think my wagon is clearly scum driven because Echo's posts clearly demonstrate that I am town. More specifically, VT. Lynch me while I'm catching up if you want to, I'm not going to be fully caught up until Saturday. Just make sure to lynch Fro99er tomorrow.

FYI, you're the weakest of the townreads, according to the VCA. I do however townread you independently of that.
Echo Echo
Echo Echo
Goon
Echo Echo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by Echo Echo »

In post 3037, Bearbert D wrote:If I was scum and Shazam town, why wouldn't I hammer him like right now? WIFOM and whatevet, but any day left not lynched from me would be a win.

Perhaps the reason is because it's not LYLO yet?

The scum are currently in a bad position and are gradually getting boxed out. You might hesitate to perform a risky action like that.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 3064, Echo Echo wrote:
In post 3035, Fro99er wrote:I slept on it. I think if we lynch Shazam and Spiffeh we win.

Definitely not.

no shit.

I came to realize that if you read further
Heil King Froggo.
Bearbert D
Bearbert D
Goon
Bearbert D
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by Bearbert D »

In post 3067, Echo Echo wrote:
In post 3037, Bearbert D wrote:If I was scum and Shazam town, why wouldn't I hammer him like right now? WIFOM and whatevet, but any day left not lynched from me would be a win.

Perhaps the reason is because it's not LYLO yet?

The scum are currently in a bad position and are gradually getting boxed out. You might hesitate to perform a risky action like that.

Because you don't understand. Waiting would be the risky play. Scum me risked getting lynched(which now looks like it'll happen). Hammering Shazam would have given me another day(+ hammering somebody I was already suspicious of wouldn't attract much attention)
Echo Echo
Echo Echo
Goon
Echo Echo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by Echo Echo »

I'm not going to argue with you what your hypothetical scum motivations are for performing a null action.
Bearbert D
Bearbert D
Goon
Bearbert D
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:45 pm

Post by Bearbert D »

In post 3070, Echo Echo wrote:I'm not going to argue with you what your hypothetical scum motivations are for performing a null action.

Because you don't have any explanation?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I've seen scum delay hammering many times.
Heil King Froggo.
Echo Echo
Echo Echo
Goon
Echo Echo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by Echo Echo »

^
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3074 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3065, Echo Echo wrote:Your grammar makes it difficult to understand your message, but from what I can tell, your only disagreement with my VCA is that "Frogger could still be scum despite all of that". That's fine and all, but burden of proof is for you to prove that he is scum, and not "Yeah, that makes him towny, but he could still be scum!" or "He might also be bussing!". That's just inglorious handwaving of my analysis because your complaints can be directed at just about any player in the game.

Your point about BearBert being the scum on the IaI wagon is false.
In post 2820, Echo Echo wrote:For my reasoning on Bearbert scum, I don't think that the main wagon is all town here. Do you?

TLDR: yes i think it is very plausible they are all town.
There is tendency for more scum not to get on that wagon, if there is already one scum on it even if the original scum got on in RVS (as piss/bear did).
HOWEVER

As i analysed the wagon each of the next rapid fire votes, only ever had random chance to be anyone as they all happened so fast. Thus I do not think that even if Piss is scum that scum chose not to get on the wagon. I think who got the wagon fast, was whoever happened to be online and looking. AKA random. Thus even if everyone one on the IaI wagon flips town except Piss that is still no evidence at all about Piss.
As who else is on that particular wagon is quite random sample of people.

Your reason for scum read BearBert from his vote on IaI is incorrect.

That is what my post described. (or tried to)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”