Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3175 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:41 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3167, Bearbert D wrote:
In post 3165, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 3111, Bearbert D wrote:(yes, I'm postponing yet again)

How long for?

I've read the iso you've linked. Nothing screams scum in this game

Yeah you claim his recent play seems towny, and that towny play starts right about from the time you also think scum will have started playing every man for himself.
I see a problem with that read, and you have not addressed it.

What that game does demonstrate, is that your earlier evaluation of the tn push as being serious push is not valid.
In that game you can see what Fro99er pushing someone seriously looks like.
In I link to number of examples of Fro99er pushes in the spoiler.
Some are not serious one is. Fro99ers early pushes in this game were all in the not serious category.
The first plausibly serious push he made was on me.

There are no serious pushes by fro99er against any of tn or Aero.

So as I understand it the only thing left from your town read on him is:

Yeah you claim his recent play seems towny, and that towny play starts right about from the time you also think scum will have started playing every man for himself.
I see a problem with that read, and you have not addressed it.

---------------------------------------------

Now its a good thing we had this conversation instead of delaying it more. As this conversation is about your read and whether or not you have sound towny basis for it.
It wont be relevant what Fro99er flips, or if Fro99er can explain he we ought know he is town. The question do you know how and why you read him as town.
Ricastle has just asked Fro99er to explain similar thing. So you explaining how you know it before he does would be good if you had done it well.

Now we get to see if Fro99er can answer Ricastles question.

TBMrecollection
you have not specified just what in the recent times you read as being so towny.
Bearbert D
Bearbert D
Goon
Bearbert D
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3176 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:52 pm

Post by Bearbert D »

In post 3171, Echo Echo wrote:
In post 3162, Ricastle wrote:Fro99er, I've seen you as scum. You're pretty damn good. How in any way does your selfmeta make you obvtown?

I'm also prepared to hammer Bearbert, if necessary.

Absolutely correct.

However, Bearbert is pretty good at playing scum as well. I've seen him on Westeros.

I don't know about pisskop, he probably sucks, so he's the missing link for us to hunt with if Bearbert really is scum.

Yeah, I am. Bummed I didn't replace Aero :(. But you'd know I'm much more motivated as scum than here then.

Now Axle, I agree the push on tn wasn't the most serious of pushes. But in the context of D1(that specifical D1), it was pretty strong. But what happened then ism't especially relevant to my read.

I have said that the way he interacts with other people, the way he changes his reads in a very genuine way seems town to me. Also, thd post "I'm playing too bad to be scum" reads genuine

But holy shit, I'vs got one question. Why the fuck do you think you played badly, frogger, when you caught both aeronaut and tn?
Bearbert D
Bearbert D
Goon
Bearbert D
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:52 pm

Post by Bearbert D »

If frogger doesn't give a good answer, I'll vote him right there.
Bearbert D
Bearbert D
Goon
Bearbert D
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:53 pm

Post by Bearbert D »

Yeah, I said he's town, but apparently he's good as scum+ defensive vote+ this inconsistency
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:55 pm

Post by pieguyn »

votecount 5.7
Fro99er (4) - AxleGreaser, Shazam, Ricastle, Sakura Hana
Bearbert D (4) - Echo Echo, Spiffeh, Fro99er, Davsto

Shazam (2) - ika, Bearbert D

Not voting (0) -

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is September 20, 9:20 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2015-09-20 09:20:00).
Bearbert D
Bearbert D
Goon
Bearbert D
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:55 pm

Post by Bearbert D »

If frogger would be scum, spiffeh is likely partner.
Echo Echo
Echo Echo
Goon
Echo Echo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:03 pm

Post by Echo Echo »

I'm still testing my VCA, so for science, I'm going to leave my vote on you.

If you're town, sorry.
Bearbert D
Bearbert D
Goon
Bearbert D
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:14 am

Post by Bearbert D »

Ok. Any VCA without context is meaningless, VCA should be a helping tool not the main one IMO.
Umm, your VCA has Shazam as scum, right? Why not vote there?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:59 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 3178, Bearbert D wrote:Yeah, I said he's town, but apparently he's good as scum+ defensive vote+ this inconsistency

Invonsistency means I'm town.

Did you even read the linked games?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:09 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 3162, Ricastle wrote:Fro99er, I've seen you as scum. You're pretty damn good. How in any way does your selfmeta make you obvtown?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:19 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 3171, Echo Echo wrote:

I'm also prepared to hammer Bearbert, if necessary.

Absolutely correct.

However, Bearbert is pretty good at playing scum as well. I've seen him on Westeros.

I don't know about pisskop, he probably sucks, so he's the missing link for us to hunt with if Bearbert really is scum.

Ricastle, first I know you've seen me as scum. Just compare my game there to here...(also I appreciate the respect for my scum game)

And in BEES which echo is referring to I basically strategies my whole game around framing lalalalalalallllllallalalalalallaDucks (especially after the mod ruined our first strategy).

I've just been too all over the place here to have a strategy. Unless you think my strategy includes getting aero to mention my all-over-the-placeness is town because I'm buddies with him. I can assure you that's not the case. It's too hard to fake.

Axle keeps referring to my first ever game on site, which was my second game of mafia ever. OF COURSE I'm going to play differently than my first ever time. Also, axle has a different perspective this time because he's likely town here and he was scum there.

I'l seriously want you guys to consider Bearbert, spiff, Shazam, and dav when I'm dead in that order. And if Ika's not the other Mason then him too somewhere near Shazam.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:20 am

Post by Fro99er »

Pedit: was just andwering
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:25 am

Post by Fro99er »

I actually try to figure the game out as town, which I'm doing here. I'm digging up nuggets and quotes so that when I'm dead you can try to use those to solve the game.

I'm actively NOT answering Axle's questions now because earlier he claimed I was ignoring them when all that happened was I didn't know what his question was. He never explained it in plain English until like the eighth time I asked, instead he sent me on a wild goose chase via links and I clicked on the links and never found the original question until he finally spelled it out in plain English.

So if you want to hold that against me as being scum than whatever. I'm town. Axle next time be more fucking clear. It'll help town more.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:27 am

Post by Fro99er »

And for when I'm dead, don't lynch Axle. I'd love to see him lynched because I'm annoyed with him, but that would likely go against my win con as town if I pushed for his lynch.
Heil King Froggo.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:30 am

Post by Shazam »

In post 3182, Bearbert D wrote:Ok. Any VCA without context is meaningless, VCA should be a helping tool not the main one IMO.

Unbelievable. This demonstrates that not only have you not read Echo's VCA, but you haven't followed my votes. But let me guess: once again, your conclusion (that I am scum somehow, some way) has not changed.
VOTE: BearbertD
I'm more confident that you were a scum on my wagon than I am about Fro99er at this point.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:32 am

Post by Fro99er »

Also, I'd almost rather die for the good of the town because of we lynch Bearbert and he somehow flips town, I know I'm going to have to go through another day of this BS because I'll be the suspect once again.

I'm VT. I was trying really hard to obvtown to be the NK instead of our masons and gunsmiths getting NK'd but it backfired. If Aero was alive he'd have no way of pushing my mislynch because he knows this is 100% my town game.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:33 am

Post by Fro99er »

Apparently I'm so good at scum people are too worried now. I'd rather suck as scum because I like playing town more.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:35 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 3176, Bearbert D wrote:But holy shit, I'vs got one question. Why the fuck do you think you played badly, frogger, when you caught both aeronaut and tn?

Because I'm creating such a mess today.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:37 am

Post by Fro99er »

If Bearbert flips town Shazam seems pretty sus knowing I'll be the next mislynch. L-1 knowing Ricastle will hammer knowing the next lynch is lined up...

I'll probably be the next lynch though if Bear flips town and we'll lose.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:45 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 3192, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3176, Bearbert D wrote:But holy shit, I'vs got one question. Why the fuck do you think you played badly, frogger, when you caught both aeronaut and tn?

And because I didn't draw the NK
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:46 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 3192, Fro99er wrote:

And because I didn't draw the NK
Heil King Froggo.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:48 am

Post by Shazam »

In post 3193, Fro99er wrote:If Bearbert flips town Shazam seems pretty sus knowing I'll be the next mislynch. L-1 knowing Ricastle will hammer knowing the next lynch is lined up...

I'll probably be the next lynch though if Bear flips town and we'll lose.

I wouldn't know you'd be the next mislynch. Even if I was scum I wouldn't know you'd be the next lynch. But you're also assuming I know you're a mislynch and then calling me suspect because of it. That's not a logical argument.

Secondly, I'm willing to say right now that yes, I would tend to think you were Bearbert's partner since he has been suspiciously unwilling to go with reason and get off my wagon. That has kept him off of yours. And your vote of him I have already called out as consistent with a bus. But if he flipped scum and then you flipped town, and I was pushing your wagon for no good reason, wouldn't it be obvious to everyone that I was scum? That's not going to happen because I'm not scum, but if it did I would think you'd be happy to make that trade.

Finally, why on earth would you get lynched next if Bear flipped town? I would be very much against your lynch if he flipped town.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:57 am

Post by Fro99er »

There's no way Bear is my hypothetical scumbuddy dude. If he flips town, how does that make me town?

I read his flip to me being town from scum reading me earlier as scum motivated by him since he knew I would be under fire today and it would be a good way to get towncred by letting everyone else push through my mislynch.
Heil King Froggo.
Bearbert D
Bearbert D
Goon
Bearbert D
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:59 am

Post by Bearbert D »

In post 3189, Shazam wrote:
In post 3182, Bearbert D wrote:Ok. Any VCA without context is meaningless, VCA should be a helping tool not the main one IMO.

Unbelievable. This demonstrates that not only have you not read Echo's VCA, but you haven't followed my votes. But let me guess: once again, your conclusion (that I am scum somehow, some way) has not changed.
VOTE: BearbertD
I'm more confident that you were a scum on my wagon than I am about Fro99er at this point.

Lynch this. Now!

VOTE: Shazam
Bearbert D
Bearbert D
Goon
Bearbert D
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:59 am

Post by Bearbert D »

I think I was already voting there though

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”