Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:01 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 3196, Shazam wrote:But if he flipped scum and then you flipped town, and I was pushing your wagon for no good reason, wouldn't it be obvious to everyone that I was scum? That's not going to happen because I'm not scum, but if it did I would think you'd be happy to make that trade.

his flip isn't going to change my role PM. I'm town so if he flips town, you are my suspect and if he flips scum I'm still town. If you drive through my mislynch tomorrow after I get Bearbert lynched here, you're either scum or anti-town thinking I'm somehow scum who bussed my whole team if Fire's scumslip is right.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Bearbert D
Bearbert D
Goon
Bearbert D
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:01 am

Post by Bearbert D »

If this town doesn't lynch Shazam tomorrow, it deserves to lose the game right there and then
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:02 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 3201, Bearbert D wrote:If this town doesn't lynch Shazam tomorrow, it deserves to lose the game right there and then

If you flip town, I agree
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Bearbert D
Bearbert D
Goon
Bearbert D
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:02 am

Post by Bearbert D »

In post 3202, Fro99er wrote:
In post 3201, Bearbert D wrote:If this town doesn't lynch Shazam tomorrow, it deserves to lose the game right there and then

If you flip town, I agree

Just vote now. There's still time. Common, how is he not obvscum to you?
Bearbert D
Bearbert D
Goon
Bearbert D
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:05 am

Post by Bearbert D »

In post 3196, Shazam wrote:
In post 3193, Fro99er wrote:If Bearbert flips town Shazam seems pretty sus knowing I'll be the next mislynch. L-1 knowing Ricastle will hammer knowing the next lynch is lined up...

I'll probably be the next lynch though if Bear flips town and we'll lose.

I wouldn't know you'd be the next mislynch. Even if I was scum I wouldn't know you'd be the next lynch. But you're also assuming I know you're a mislynch and then calling me suspect because of it. That's not a logical argument.

Secondly, I'm willing to say right now that yes, I would tend to think you were Bearbert's partner since he has been suspiciously unwilling to go with reason and get off my wagon. That has kept him off of yours. And your vote of him I have already called out as consistent with a bus. But if he flipped scum and then you flipped town, and I was pushing your wagon for no good reason, wouldn't it be obvious to everyone that I was scum? That's not going to happen because I'm not scum, but if it did I would think you'd be happy to make that trade.

Finally, why on earth would you get lynched next if Bear flipped town? I would be very much against your lynch if he flipped town.

Look at this. Look at the last sentence. It's absolutely complete bullshit designed to convince frogger. It's extremly obvious I'm not frogger's partner. I'd have bussed him looooong ago
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:06 am

Post by Fro99er »

its pretty clear at this point one of Bear or Shaz is scum.

Bear could be doing this as survival but then Bear is the obvious lynch tomorrow if Shaz flips town. If Bear flips town Shaz is the obv lynch tomorrow in my mind. So yeah, we've got a 1 for 1 it feels like.
Heil King Froggo.
Bearbert D
Bearbert D
Goon
Bearbert D
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:08 am

Post by Bearbert D »

In post 3205, Fro99er wrote:its pretty clear at this point one of Bear or Shaz is scum.

Bear could be doing this as survival but then Bear is the obvious lynch tomorrow if Shaz flips town. If Bear flips town Shaz is the obv lynch tomorrow in my mind. So yeah, we've got a 1 for 1 it feels like.

Yeah it's obvious one of us is scum. Specifically him
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:09 am

Post by Fro99er »

Hey man, if you go down as town, you have my word I'm vote parking on Shaz tomorrow.

At this point if I flip off you and Shaz flips town it'll be even more "evidence" that I'm your "buddy"
Heil King Froggo.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:08 am

Post by Ricastle »

VOTE: Bearbert
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:31 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3205, Fro99er wrote:its pretty clear at this point one of Bear or Shaz is scum.

Why only one?
What would be their choice if they were both scum?
Bearbert D
Bearbert D
Goon
Bearbert D
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:35 am

Post by Bearbert D »

Umm, am I allowed to talk before flip?
Echo Echo
Echo Echo
Goon
Echo Echo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:44 am

Post by Echo Echo »

Yes.
Bearbert D
Bearbert D
Goon
Bearbert D
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Bearbert D »

Ok

Lynch Shazam please. He's scummity scum scum scum. Never seen a more obvious scum in my life. Speedlynch him tomorrow. Don't let him talk you out of it.

Spiffeh is a likely partner. Davsto too
Echo Echo
Echo Echo
Goon
Echo Echo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Echo Echo »

Okay.
Echo Echo
Echo Echo
Goon
Echo Echo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Echo Echo »

What are you flipping?
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:56 am

Post by Shazam »

In post 3197, Fro99er wrote:There's no way Bear is my hypothetical scumbuddy dude. If he flips town, how does that make me town?

I read his flip to me being town from scum reading me earlier as scum motivated by him since he knew I would be under fire today and it would be a good way to get towncred by letting everyone else push through my mislynch.

Fro99er wrote:
In post 3196, Shazam wrote:But if he flipped scum and then you flipped town, and I was pushing your wagon for no good reason, wouldn't it be obvious to everyone that I was scum? That's not going to happen because I'm not scum, but if it did I would think you'd be happy to make that trade.

his flip isn't going to change my role PM. I'm town so if he flips town, you are my suspect and if he flips scum I'm still town. If you drive through my mislynch tomorrow after I get Bearbert lynched here, you're either scum or anti-town thinking I'm somehow scum who bussed my whole team if Fire's scumslip is right.

These posts show an inability to see things from my perspective. If he flips town, it makes you town because Bearbert was reluctant to vote you even to save himself. It would mean flipped town genuinely believed you were town. Secondly I believe him flipping scum increases your chance of being scum, so him flipping town must by necessity decrease your chance of being scum. It is obvious that his flip doesn't change your role PM. It just changes what I think your role PM is, since I don't know for sure.

Fro99er wrote:Hey man, if you go down as town, you have my word I'm vote parking on Shaz tomorrow.

At this point if I flip off you and Shaz flips town it'll be even more "evidence" that I'm your "buddy"

This changes my view a little though. It's not a very pro-town attitude to pre-determine your voting patterns. You would be justified in thinking I was more likely to be scum if I helped to lynch a townie. But saying you will vote park is never a good idea.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:58 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 3187, Fro99er wrote:He never explained it in plain English until like the eighth time I asked

bullshit
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Ricastle »

Almost everyone looks like a good bet for scum at this point...priority on Shazam, Echo & Spiffeh.
Bearbert D
Bearbert D
Goon
Bearbert D
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Bearbert D »

I'm town duh
Bearbert D
Bearbert D
Goon
Bearbert D
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Bearbert D »

In post 3215, Shazam wrote:
In post 3197, Fro99er wrote:There's no way Bear is my hypothetical scumbuddy dude. If he flips town, how does that make me town?

I read his flip to me being town from scum reading me earlier as scum motivated by him since he knew I would be under fire today and it would be a good way to get towncred by letting everyone else push through my mislynch.

Fro99er wrote:

These posts show an inability to see things from my perspective. If he flips town, it makes you town because Bearbert was reluctant to vote you even to save himself. It would mean flipped town genuinely believed you were town. Secondly I believe him flipping scum increases your chance of being scum, so him flipping town must by necessity decrease your chance of being scum. It is obvious that his flip doesn't change your role PM. It just changes what I think your role PM is, since I don't know for sure.

Fro99er wrote:Hey man, if you go down as town, you have my word I'm vote parking on Shaz tomorrow.

This changes my view a little though. It's not a very pro-town attitude to pre-determine your voting patterns. You would be justified in thinking I was more likely to be scum if I helped to lynch a townie. But saying you will vote park is never a good idea.

This still makes no sense. Especially point one is complete bullshit
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Davsto »

Wait, Bear was actually town? Shit.

Expect a Shazam vote tomorrow, and with any luck because of timezones being for me (i.e. the night will take tomorrow, a Sunday) I should be able to get an ISO out for him.
Bearbert D
Bearbert D
Goon
Bearbert D
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Bearbert D »

In post 3220, Davsto wrote:Wait, Bear was actually town? Shit.

Expect a Shazam vote tomorrow, and with any luck because of timezones being for me (i.e. the night will take tomorrow, a Sunday) I should be able to get an ISO out for him.

Don't like this. You've got no reason to believee when I'm ssying I'm town(well, you do because I'm still posting but you should still have doubts). This makes me think you know I'm town
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Yeah I regardless of this flip Dav is scum.
Bearbert D
Bearbert D
Goon
Bearbert D
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:50 am

Post by Bearbert D »

He'd be really town for saying that if I was scum. But I'm not
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 3221, Bearbert D wrote:
In post 3220, Davsto wrote:Wait, Bear was actually town? Shit.

Don't like this. You've got no reason to believee when I'm ssying I'm town(well, you do because I'm still posting but you should still have doubts). This makes me think you know I'm town

As far as I was concerned, you have no reason to lie after you've already been lynched. I mean, every single game I've played people haven't lied about it post-hammer.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”