ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:57 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

If I were caught up, I would suggest that of the current wagons, the two leading ones are not at all interesting to me. I wouldn't mind seeing Brantz wagoned. I also wouldn't mind being a counter-wagon to that. Mostly because it would be interesting to see where the chips fall and for what reasons (especially since worst case scenario, I get out of a game I didn't even want to be in before the alt slip - I didn't realise how much I thoroughly despised the current site meta before I signed up for this). Anenieennen is an OK alternative as well.

Or don't. Whatever.

The only interest I actually have in this game is I want to see if I can break the site character limit if I eventually reach pages 51-55. I don't even know if there is a character limit but I suppose I'll find out!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:59 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1233, Luna Fox wrote:
Unvote

This is ridiculous.
Apparently when someone yells loud enough that someone is scum everyone comes to sheep.
Yet someone yelling that a person is town goes ignored.

then explain why they're town
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:05 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1251, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Why is Tammy town? Why did you vote Kuroko here?

Looked like town-Tammy, especially the part she went after Kuroko for disrespecting her. I don't see that as a reason scum-Tammy would use, especially the emotion and it came with.

I have explained my kuroko vote. It was sheeping nacho and tammy.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:06 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1277, Wisdom wrote:and it came with

that*
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:15 am

Post by Wisdom »

lol zelink is zmuffin

that's an alt i'd never guess
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:59 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1259, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Oh, and I also do really not like the whole "echo asked me to hydra and then insulted me therefore is a bad guy" thing because of how robotic the whole thing felt. I really do think this was just something she was doing because she was trying to play to an idea that people have of her (i.e. that she reads people who attack her as bad guys) but without the sort of depth that you'd expect a genuine read to have.

i didnt see anything robotic in that
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:06 am

Post by Kuroko Network »

In post 1237, Oil Tycoons wrote:
In post 1223, Luna Fox wrote:Like how can anyone even think that's scum ^

I'll use a term our mod coined a few years ago. "Trajectory". It generally means looking at how a person reads another person over time. In this case, it's kuroko's read of wisdom.

Graphically put:

@ kuroko
Also, I rather find having no tangible scumreads after 1200 posts to be total bullshit. Unless you think everyone that's been posting so far is town?

Pie has already addressed this, but I'd like to leave a response to this as well.

Your graph, to put it politely, is incorrect.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:20 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 1276, Wisdom wrote:then explain why they're town

Their posts feel genuine.
In post 1275, ZeL1nK2 wrote:I didn't realise how much I thoroughly despised the current site meta before I signed up for this

What do you mean?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:33 am

Post by Wisdom »

which posts?
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:36 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 1283, Wisdom wrote:which posts?

All of them (or at least the great majority of them, can't think of which off the top of my head and im currently in a hurry coz i need to go out)
Wall of Fire
Wall of Fire
Goon
Wall of Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:49 am

Post by Wall of Fire »

In post 812, Oil Tycoons wrote:
In post 802, Wall of Fire wrote:
In post 771, Kuroko Network wrote:scumfuckery

My keyboard is broken but this post is scummy as fuck and I have about a million problems with it and I haven't even read the second half yet

Your keyboard is broken
but you manage to call this post scummy
yet your vote is still on Wisdom?

Am I wrong about you, Ceph?

I don't know how much I like this jumping down of throats.

I used a godawful pop up keyboard to click on the letters, and mastin voted for Wisdom and I didn't feel like fighting over the vote every post.

I want to pick apart Kuroko's crap on this page but it was so long ago now that it feels like a waste of time, I will just pick apart whatever crap they have on more recent pages.
Skill in arms attained these princes from a Brahman warrior bold,
Drona, priest and proud preceptor, peerless chief of days of old!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:54 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1284, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 1283, Wisdom wrote:which posts?

All of them (or at least the great majority of them, can't think of which off the top of my head and im currently in a hurry coz i need to go out)

you think all of their posts are unfakeable?
Wall of Fire
Wall of Fire
Goon
Wall of Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:00 am

Post by Wall of Fire »

In post 922, Muki wrote:
In post 920, Fluff Central wrote:My running theory is that it's scum enabled, and scum in the hood were supposed to play silent and not slip they had access to the hood (very much like how in Touhou upick 2, scum could see mine+pie's mason PT, but we had no idea sans me speccing it.) This is very upfront about the fact we don't fully know who is in it, and it was everyone's option whether to post or not.

I'm not sure its so much of an eavesdropper role as scum were intended to not post in it and just try to gauge town's reaction.

I think it's a bit of both - the eavesdropper are scum who have access to the PT and they can CHOOSE to either stay silent, or contribute. Having the eavesdropper be scum who must remain silent in the PT essentially renders members of the PT as confirmed townies.

This post is remarkably above the level of insight displayed by your other posts thus far.
Wall of Fire
Wall of Fire
Goon
Wall of Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:32 am

Post by Wall of Fire »

the amount of meta babble in this game is too damn high

also damn it i forgot about my gimmick already oh well
Kamigami
Kamigami
Goon
Kamigami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:42 am

Post by Kamigami »

Why do you think wisdom is town, ceph?
Wall of Fire
Wall of Fire
Goon
Wall of Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Wall of Fire »

In post 1123, Tammy wrote:But this felt somewhat townish because it's kinda rare to find cheeky scum who taunt and sound confident in mislynching someone.

is it?
Wall of Fire
Wall of Fire
Goon
Wall of Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Wall of Fire »

I don't post on weekends much since like October of last year, I might show up but certainly not if my keyboard is broken. Get used to it people!
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 1288, Wall of Fire wrote:the amount of meta babble in this game is too damn high

I agree, it makes me feel lost.
In post 1286, Wisdom wrote:you think all of their posts are unfakeable?

Tone, timing, emotion, all of those read townie.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:29 am

Post by Wisdom »

are you sure pie can't fake those as scum? and please dont start with "im new i dont know pie" stuff
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:36 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 1293, Wisdom wrote:are you sure pie can't fake those as scum? and please dont start with "im new i dont know pie" stuff

I really don't, why don't you believe me :<
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Wisdom »

no

and i value your opinion on pie more than mine, so i want to know if i should trust this
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Kuroko's not scum.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:48 am

Post by Wisdom »

fine

VOTE: muki
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Tammy »

Well now people can see why I thought some of zelink's suspicion about me was him trolling. Also am more interested in him discussing wall of fire.

zelinkman - I'm not going to go back to your wall to address your points, so if I miss something *shrug*. I'm also not going to waste a bunch of my time defending myself to what looks like something you're building up to continue with. You can feel free to continue to waste your time picking apart everything about me as soooooo unbelievable. But:

You quoted a post in which Oil Tycoons said I had already obvtowned, then you wanted to know what they thought.

You don't have any understanding of how I think as scum if you think I go "oh I have a reputation for reacting to an attack on me, so I'll fake that." I do think about how I would react as town, but as scum I far more tend to react in the moment. The fact is I call far more people town who attack me than scum. And considering that my suspicion was based on their interaction in which they "attacked" me being rooted in buddying nacho, I don't know how you're coming to the conclusion I'm trying to reconstruct attacking someone who attacked me and this whole line of suspicion feels fake. Because congratulations for recognizing that I wasn't pissed in that suspicion post. If I didn't seem pissed, it's because I wasn't. I was confused at how echo was interjecting himself into the joking between nacho and me. I didn't vote there because I didn't think it was a humongously strong point, and I was trying to work out my thoughts there. I don't have a strong scum read there and never said I did. There's a bunch I don't like about their play, but Im not sure it comes from scum.

I think it's weird that you got after me for asking anen why he wasn't voting me even though I don't have a vote down. I think it's pretty clear that I was referring to him not voting me while expressing I was his scummiest read. (Although I suppose you could have missed that part and far be it from me to get all haughty that someone missed a sentence or a reference no matter how obvious it is :P )

I'll let nacho reply to your oh no she didn't about my interaction with him that night. i don't think the interaction comes from me as scum because I don't think I'd have that suspicion of kuroko as scum and I doubt I'd end up getting frustrated about it. But! I'll let him tell you why you're wrong wrong wrong.

As far as the have I used a buddying argument before which I think is pretty dumb and makes me feel like the time Mollie told me a particular argument was not in my toolbox and therefore I was scum for using an argument I've never used before...think malakittens has done a similar thing to me, like I can't possibly believe something if I've never done it before and it's something that feels weird coming from you, but I digress. The two times I can think of off the top of my head are flavorless mafia in which upon replacing in I correctly identified Junpei as scum and tried to convince Slaxx that the only reason he was town reading Junpei was because he had been buddying him and that Slaxx was susceptible to buddying. In Black Flag, I accused the Tierce/Vi hydra of buddying some other player to get him on their side and Vi tried to call me scum for it because only scum use the buddying excuse except they were scum and i was right. I guess I could have been wrong about the buddying attempt but it sure did look like it.

I think that was all. If you ask me something that feels like you actually believe it, I'll respond, but most of this feels like trolling or like it's designed to cause a distraction or look busy by attacking me. And in that regard, I feel like I can sum up all I have to say in one phrase: I'm town, suck it.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Wall of Fire
Wall of Fire
Goon
Wall of Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Wall of Fire »

hahah

hahahahahaha

hahhehaeaheaheheaehaeheheeh

VOTE: zelink

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”