Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia GAME OVER- Happy Ending?

Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4475 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by Bacde »

Has Imperium even found one scum this game? Why does everyone in this game have such a boner for imperium?

Why is everyone so afraid of lynching this dude? We aren't dependent on him
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4476 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Imperium »

OH MY GODS

My scum read on you has nothing to do with you being an ass or assertive or whatever.

My scum read on you stems from you asking for everyone to have a more nuanced read of your situation. AKA you were jailed and couldn't complete a kill therefore innocent, which is completely flawed because you know that your partner could complete the kill, but I digress. You're making an argument you think we should all understand from one side of your mouth while from the other side of your mouth oversimplifying the "evidence" against us. You're not paying attention to the fact that we're the amnesiac cop, we've gotten results for two nights in a row, and the "guilty" on us is hardly solid. I mean let's just go ahead and ignore the fact that not one person has come out and claimed that message dgb got. If it were from town, they would have claimed.

This whole situation has scumfuckery written all over it and you're just trying to sweep that under the rug and oversimplifying it while simultaneously arguing there's more going on with you. That reads disingenuous as fuck.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4477 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 4475, Bacde wrote:Has Imperium even found one scum this game? Why does everyone in this game have such a boner for imperium?

Well yes, we helped get the day two lynch on Titus back on track when people were faltering.

And we investigated Wisdom, we just got the sanity nights wrong :/
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4478 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 4476, Imperium wrote:OH MY GODS

My scum read on you has nothing to do with you being an ass or assertive or whatever.

My scum read on you stems from you asking for everyone to have a more nuanced read of your situation. AKA you were jailed and couldn't complete a kill therefore innocent, which is completely flawed because you know that your partner could complete the kill, but I digress. You're making an argument you think we should all understand from one side of your mouth while from the other side of your mouth oversimplifying the "evidence" against us. You're not paying attention to the fact that we're the amnesiac cop, we've gotten results for two nights in a row, and the "guilty" on us is hardly solid. I mean let's just go ahead and ignore the fact that not one person has come out and claimed that message dgb got. If it were from town, they would have claimed.

This whole situation has scumfuckery written all over it and you're just trying to sweep that under the rug and oversimplifying it while simultaneously arguing there's more going on with you. That reads disingenuous as fuck.

Then lynch me and deal with my confirmed-town words posthumously lynching your ass

My willingness to lynch you is based on the visiting dead report

my scumread on you is based on your inept, manipulative, overly-diplomatic, disingenuine lynch on me you are corralling
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4479 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Bacde »

You and I both know what will happen

I'm not going to beg for life and AtE til I'm not lynched

I'm not going to spend the rest of the day at the thread yelling until I'm unvoted

I'm going to be lynched, flip retarded officer vanilla cop, and everyone except DGB will ignore my scumread on you

and DGB will yell and scream until you are lynched, because there is no way you are town and pushing on me right now its not possible

Plus my reads have been nuanced nice try trying to pretend im playing as basic scum
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4480 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 4477, Imperium wrote:
In post 4475, Bacde wrote:Has Imperium even found one scum this game? Why does everyone in this game have such a boner for imperium?

Well yes, we helped get the day two lynch on Titus back on track when people were faltering.

And we investigated Wisdom, we just got the sanity nights wrong :/

Did you push on Saint?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4481 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 4476, Imperium wrote:OH MY GODS

Do you really think as town I'd try to break things down for myself in such a way that its easy for me to see the proper lynch?

Its not lylo, theres a (basically) guilty report on you and you have at best helped us lynch 1 member of 1 scumteam in multiball

plus your read on me is subversive and not aimed at understanding me

can I see you quote some of your questions for me attempting to understand my mindset? I wanna know that you really did at least consider that I could have been town at some point
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4482 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 4460, Imperium wrote:The argument that you're town because you were jailkept is dumb. If tracker gets a negative result on a player when the scumteam is greater than 1, it's not an innocent like you're pretending it is. It doesn't make sense to prioritize killing scum over a vanillaizer because all scum kill, I still have absolutely no idea what you were trying to get at here.

Ya know, some mods allow maf who have night actions to also make the kill

This could be a slip potentially...
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4483 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 4091, Imperium wrote:
In post 4085, Imperium wrote:1. ZZZX
4. Masters of fart (Metal Sonic and Shos)
5. Jaqen Hghar
6. DrippingGoofball Loranthaceae NakedJogger
7. Imperium (Nachomamma8 and Tammy)
11. Oversoul
13. Spiffeh Vifam
15. Misaka Network (FakeGod and Gaiden) TheIrishPope
16. Anenien
17. Bacde curiouskarmadog ActionDan
18. Farside22
20. dramoic
22. Gorkington
23. Xtoxm
24. Voidedmafia

town in this list are:
mof, dgb, oversoul, misaka, anen, bacde, gork, xtoxm

leaving jaqen, spiff, farside, dram, voided, and zzzx

am i missing someone?

In post 4330, Imperium wrote:
In post 4226, Bacde wrote:I am officer grant, commune vanilla cop. Farside is an idiot for ignoring all my posts directly addressing his points, as well as claiming to have jailed me before I claimed which was dumb because you could have confirmed me or at least tried to catch me in a lie if I was scum

N1 farside not vanilla
N2 saint vanilla
N3 no report but tbh o figured it was just the mod being lazy and not following up since the first post hasn't been updated and I didn't get my previous reports until I bothered the mod to send them to me

I was checking in on my phone earlier and I told nacho that I thought that this was a perfect fake claim for a vanillaizer because why would there be a vanilla cop in this game? It was advertised as not vanilla, so the role seems a bit weird, but his reaction to farside feels townish. Saint did claim to be vanillaized day two, so that check does make sense. I guess a vanilla cop could be the balance to the vanilla-izer?

I was starting to think that yes, maybe you were town when we were discussing reads the other night but that was completely erased when you came back in after we poured our hearts into the game trying to figure out what happened to us and who scum were and you swept all the stuff that doesn't make sense to oversimplify a mysterious "track" that no one is claiming to lynch us with all while claiming you've got a soft innocent on you because you were jailed on a night a kill was made. I've been jailed as scum on a night when my partner made a kill; it didn't suddenly make me town and I can't logically understand you making that argument.

And yes, I pushed Saint. I was wrong. It happens.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4484 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 4483, Imperium wrote:I was starting to think that yes, maybe you were town when we were discussing reads the other night

Why would you have been discussing me on a different night?

I just replaced into this slot today
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4485 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by Imperium »

Is that a serious question?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4486 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 4469, Bacde wrote:
In post 4451, dramonic wrote:I disagree with the latter.
Imp and Jaqen are both outed scum, Xoxtm is not.

Vote: Bacde

Why are you not voting outted scum????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I am.
You are too, "vanilla cop".
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4487 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 4483, Imperium wrote:
In post 4091, Imperium wrote:
In post 4085, Imperium wrote:1. ZZZX
4. Masters of fart (Metal Sonic and Shos)
5. Jaqen Hghar
6. DrippingGoofball Loranthaceae NakedJogger
7. Imperium (Nachomamma8 and Tammy)
11. Oversoul
13. Spiffeh Vifam
15. Misaka Network (FakeGod and Gaiden) TheIrishPope
16. Anenien
17. Bacde curiouskarmadog ActionDan
18. Farside22
20. dramoic
22. Gorkington
23. Xtoxm
24. Voidedmafia

town in this list are:
mof, dgb, oversoul, misaka, anen, bacde, gork, xtoxm

leaving jaqen, spiff, farside, dram, voided, and zzzx

am i missing someone?

In post 4330, Imperium wrote:
In post 4226, Bacde wrote:I am officer grant, commune vanilla cop. Farside is an idiot for ignoring all my posts directly addressing his points, as well as claiming to have jailed me before I claimed which was dumb because you could have confirmed me or at least tried to catch me in a lie if I was scum

N1 farside not vanilla
N2 saint vanilla
N3 no report but tbh o figured it was just the mod being lazy and not following up since the first post hasn't been updated and I didn't get my previous reports until I bothered the mod to send them to me

I was checking in on my phone earlier and I told nacho that I thought that this was a perfect fake claim for a vanillaizer because why would there be a vanilla cop in this game? It was advertised as not vanilla, so the role seems a bit weird, but his reaction to farside feels townish. Saint did claim to be vanillaized day two, so that check does make sense. I guess a vanilla cop could be the balance to the vanilla-izer?

I was starting to think that yes, maybe you were town when we were discussing reads the other night but that was completely erased when you came back in after we poured our hearts into the game trying to figure out what happened to us and who scum were and you swept all the stuff that doesn't make sense to oversimplify a mysterious "track" that no one is claiming to lynch us with all while claiming you've got a soft innocent on you because you were jailed on a night a kill was made. I've been jailed as scum on a night when my partner made a kill; it didn't suddenly make me town and I can't logically understand you making that argument.

And yes, I pushed Saint. I was wrong. It happens.

You are CORRECT

all that there exists on me is a SOFT inno

all that there exists on you is a SOFT guilty

I don't know why you are ignoring these two pieces of evidence THAT EXIST, WE SHOULDNT IGNORE THEM OR THINK THEY ARE WRONG JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE SOFTS AND NOT CONFIRMED HARD COLD STONE FACTS

They aren't 100% guaranteed to be true, but they are pieces of evidence that paint a picture, get what I'm saying?

You haven't done a good job of explaining why you are trying to paint the exact opposite picture, when the evidence in that direction is weak and you know it
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4488 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 4485, Imperium wrote:Is that a serious question?

No, I'm mostly pointing out your inconsistencies to show everyone how scummy you are lol, you don't have to explain it
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4489 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 4486, dramonic wrote:
In post 4469, Bacde wrote:

Why are you not voting outted scum????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I am.
You are too, "vanilla cop".

I'm town dude

I'm reaaaaallly disappointed by your play
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4490 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 4483, Imperium wrote:we poured our hearts into the game

I feel so bad for you actually playing the game you signed up for

This is definitely not a blatant attempt to AtE
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4491 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 4465, Bacde wrote:No shit guys, if I replaced into a scum slot wouldn't I have gotten some help or context from my teammates? Who the fuck are my teammates if I am scum???

Holy shit it's so obvious I'm town lmao just Lynch me if you guys are really this bad at mafia.

Wtf happened to mafiascum??? Back in the day I'd be townread for being loud, aggressive, and unique, just being myself

Now everyone is a pussy who votes you for being antagonistic and townread ppl with guilty reports on them just because he pretends to be charismatic

Guys, its probably not LYLO. If you are willing to LOLlynch me even tho there were 3 kills while I was jailed how can you not be willing to Lynch someone tracked to a kill?

This is so fucking easy and basic its blowing my mind

Maybe they aren't helpful. Maybe they aren't around. Maybe they aren't in tune with the game. It could be a myriad of reasons as for why you-scum wouldn't receive any help.

Yes, because tooting your own horn about how town you say you are and berating everyone else for not seeing it is a
clear and obvious
indicator of your towniness. :roll:

In post 4478, Bacde wrote:Then lynch me and deal with my confirmed-town words posthumously lynching your ass

My willingness to lynch you is based on the visiting dead report

my scumread on you is based on your inept, manipulative, overly-diplomatic, disingenuine lynch on me you are corralling

Ell-oh-fucking-ell, this is hilarious.

Inept? hardly. Not to mention multiple people have come to the same conclusion re: the roleblocking part of the case.

Manipulative? What information have they (I want to say it's Tammy who made the post bacde quoted but I'm not sure) misconstrued here? Your argument? What we know about last night's night actions?

Overly-diplomatic? I have no idea what you're talking about here in the first place, so what?

Disingenuous? Imp's been far more forthcoming and frank about their case on you than you have on them, really.

And before you start crying about how I have some kind of boner for Imp, I don't. I do respect Nacho and Tammy as players, yes, and I am more apt to listen to them (and people like them, in my mind), but I don't blindly listen to what they say. In this case, I agree with them about you.

In post 4487, Bacde wrote:I don't know why you are ignoring these two pieces of evidence THAT EXIST, WE SHOULDNT IGNORE THEM OR THINK THEY ARE WRONG JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE SOFTS AND NOT CONFIRMED HARD COLD STONE FACTS

So, what makes the track on them more worth our time than the jail on you?

In post 4488, Bacde wrote:
In post 4485, Imperium wrote:Is that a serious question?

No, I'm mostly pointing out your inconsistencies to show everyone how scummy you are lol, you don't have to explain it

Is this a serious response?
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4492 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 4490, Bacde wrote:

Said while you make almost an entire page AtE about how you'd be townread and about how town you are. Lol

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4493 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 4394, God of Power Outlets wrote:Bacde (2)- Oversoul, DrippingGoofball

9 to lynch.

In post 4409, Imperium wrote:

I think this is the play for the day.

In post 4412, Xtoxm wrote:I like that logic.

VOTE: bacde

In post 4417, Spiffeh wrote:Yeah Xoxtm is scum.

First, if he is actually village stalker, I find it very fucking hard to believe that he sheeps the TRACKER/WATCHER GUILTY without an ounce of skepticism. Post 3905 is a naked vote for Imperium four posts after DGB claimed her results. There is no mention of "oh hey guys remember I'm stalker so village prob doesn't have a tracker/watcher too". It makes absolutely no sense that a village stalker wouldn't speak up or AT LEAST see how things played out.

Also if he were village I would expect him to be paranoid of a nightkill and realize that outing his results would definitely do more good than harm. There is still no good explanation for keeping the results hidden. What more do the mafia learn?

However, I also believe Bacde is definitely the vanilla-izer based on some pretty overwhelming evidence, and since the vanilla-izer is a lot more dangerous to keep around, he should die first. Xoxtm can die tomorrow.

VOTE: Bacde

In post 4426, Misaka Network wrote:

In post 4427, Voidedmafia wrote:I agree with Spiffeh and Imp. Bacde also sounds more like caught scum rather than indignant town.

In post 4421, Bacde wrote:GUYS IM CONFIRMED TO NOT HAVE KILLED ANYONE THATS LITERALLY A SOFT-INNO REPORT THE "EVIDENCE" FOR ME BEING A VANILLAIZER IS WEAK AS HELL AND ANYONE WHO IS TRYING TO LYNCH ME BECAUSE IM "VANILLIZER" IS IGNORING THE MUCH STRONGER EVIDENCE THAT IM TOWN AS SHIT AND IS THUS TERRIBLE AT MAFIA

This is also a terrible argument.

In post 4421, Bacde wrote:IM NOT VANILLIZER AND EVEN IF I WAS IT WOULD BE RETARDED TO TRY TO LYNCH ME FOR IT RATHER THAN LYNCHING FOR KILLING SCUM

But why would a Vanillaizer be town? And if the answer to that is no, then in lieu of knowing of scum with stronger abilities why does it matter? Scum is scum.

In post 4428, Aneninen wrote:VOTE: Bacde

L–1

If anyone, including Bacde himself, is to defend him, speak!

9 for lynch

Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4494 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 4492, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 4490, Bacde wrote:

Said while you make almost an entire page AtE about how you'd be townread and about how town you are. Lol

true
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4495 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by Gorkington »

u scum?
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4496 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by God of Power Outlets »

Warped replaces ZZZX, effective immediately.
My name is kuribo, and I'm a certified G and a bonafied stud. And you can't. Teach. That. And this right here? This is T-Bone. And he's 7 feet tall. And you can't. Teach. That. And this is Tripod, and he's hot as hell. And you can't. Teach. That. Badaboom, Realest guys in the room! How you doin'?
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4497 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:45 pm

Vote Count #3

Bacde (9)- Oversoul, DrippingGoofball, Imperium, Xtoxm, Spiffeh, Misake Network, Voidedmafia, Anenien, dramonic
Xtoxm (3)- Gorkington, Farside22, St. Constantine the Hermit
Imperium (1)- Bacde
DrippingGoofball (1)- Jaqen Hghar
St. Constantine the Hermit (1) - masters of fart

With 16 Alive, it takes 9 to Lynch

[After a fair amount of discussion, the Commune quickly turns against Bacde.]

"There's no way this motherfucker's one of us," says a member of the lynch mob.

[Bacde fights back and protests, but the citizens quickly overwhelm him, stringing him up from the nearby tree. His body convulses and he moves no more. Intrepid reporter Tara Kockov runs to the scene for her scoop, following the citizens who are already ransacking Bacde's home.]

"We're about to find out the identity of the latest fatality within the Commune. The citizens here knew him as Bacde, but as we've seen, these pseudonyms are often a way for them to anonymously engage in their sexual fetishes."

[One of the Communers leaves Bacde's house, looking downtrodden.]

"Unbelievable," says the random citizen. "This guy... he wasn't into anything, really. There's not a single sex toy, not nary a tube of ass lube or electric nipple clamp. All he has is thirty pamphlets about the missionary position. And some handbooks on identifying the sexual fetishes of others. Oh, and this."

[The citizen tosses a badge to the ground. Although he had no sexual kinks of his own, Bacde had been working 85 hours a week to protect the Commune, and would have continued to do so. You know... had they not murdered him.]

"I'm in shock," says Tara Kockov, "A football hall-of-famer, a Presidential candidate, a doctor, and now an officer of the law... The body count continues to climb higher here at the Free Love Commune, and with today's death, renewed media coverage is bound to occur. I'm Tara Kockov, reminding you... #PoliceLivesMatter."

Bacde - Officer Grant - Commune Vanilla Cop has been lynched.

It is now Night 4. All players have 48 hours from the time of this post to submit night actions.
My name is kuribo, and I'm a certified G and a bonafied stud. And you can't. Teach. That. And this right here? This is T-Bone. And he's 7 feet tall. And you can't. Teach. That. And this is Tripod, and he's hot as hell. And you can't. Teach. That. Badaboom, Realest guys in the room! How you doin'?
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4498 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:54 pm

Dawn is approaching.
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4499 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:34 am

(I'll put flavor in here later this evening but I'm out of town this weekend and I wanna get the thread open before my phone dies -kuribo)

Everyone has survived the night.

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”